Zoho Books

Un logiciel de comptabilité en ligne pour les entreprises en croissance.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

517 avis

Amadou alassane
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Décision

Publié le 10/11/2022

Je resouds avec Zaho Books des problèmes de régulations et on me paye à la fin de chaque travail.

Avantages

Le rapprochement bancaire et l'outil pertes profits on plus d'impact. Le logiciel est facil à utilisé et l'intrégration de l'utilisation avec les études est très bons.

Inconvénients

C'est un logiciel complet, il suffira juste de faire une vérification et c'est très facil à intégrer.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Great Tool For Suite Users

Publié le 29/07/2019

We are running all of our books for our small business with Zoho Books. It is simple to sync bank accounts and credit card accounts, and quickly categorize expenses, and run reports. Pleased with results.

Avantages

Very simple to categorize funds, connectivity with other tools in Zoho Suite.

Inconvénients

Anytime a new vender is updated to an expense item, the screen needs to be reloaded and refreshed before that same vender can be selected for another item.

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Books

Better accessability, and price point for us.

FreshBooks

Pricepoint and accessibility
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil

Publié le 26/03/2022

My overall experience with Zoho has been pleasant. I can easily create invoice even on the go with my phone. I can quickly generate reports to check performance of the company and individual employees and I can track business expenses. The best part is also that I can easily link the app to my bank to reconcile what is in the bank with what is on Zoho book.

Avantages

The layout of the website is user-friendly. The cellphone app makes it easy for you to instantly upload receipts and invoices for any purchases made.
I'm in Engineering and we are three different teams. Zoho allows us to assign expenses to each employee and to a particular project should we choose to. This means that you can easily track the expenses of each team and be quick to spot any problems with over expenses. You also get reports on different modules like sales, you can be able to track sales by sales person and assess performance of each employee.

There is also an option for customers to pay online which makes it really easy to make payments.

In addition from the different modules you can customize fields to suit your needs at any point in time.

Lastly they have added an awesome feature now where you can create a topic and comment on invoices and estimates and have an ongoing chat with other users that on the account regarding the invoice under which the chat is created and with only those invited users.

Inconvénients

When I migrated from the software I used before Zoho to Zoho I had to upload the invoices from the previous software and the challenge was that Zoho did not allow me to specify and describe the invoiced item. All invoices that were uploaded ended up with the same description which wasn't pleasant.

When you assign expenses to employees, Zoho will not allow you to use the same email address for different "employees". This is unpleasant because as an admin person for my company, there are general expenses that I cannot assign to a specific person that need to be assigned under general expenses using my email address. There are also expenses that I incur on my own as an employee of the company that need to be assigned to me alone still using my email address and Zoho won't allow me to use the same email address for these two separate scenarios.

Also when you create an estimate and on that estimate you don't add tax, when you convert the estimate to be an invoice Zoho does not allow you to add tax if you want to.

QuickBooks Online Accountant

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Books

Wave suggested the switch since they were partners with Zoho. Wave stopped operating in my region.

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Books

The ease of layout and migration from the software I was already using. Also the fact that I trusted the Wave accounting and them recommending Zoho to me just gave Zoho an ultimate advantage over other products.
Andre

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

They don't fix old issues

Publié le 01/08/2022

There are a lot of outstanding problems that users have notified them about and I continuously see people bringing up the same problems years after they were first brought to the attention of the developers.

Avantages

It was relatively easy to switch from the previous accounting software.

Inconvénients

They do not fix old issues unless they are critical to the functioning of the software.

Quickbooks Online et Xero

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Books

Because Wave was bought by H&R Block and they decided NOT to support anyone outside of the USA anymore.

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Books

1 year free Zoho Books subscription offer through Wave Accounting to switch away from Wave.
Juliana
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

Easy finances with Zoho Books

Publié le 16/10/2022

Zoho Books is helping us automate many processes that we do every day on our business, many tasks and many payments that we receive throughout the week. It is a software that is extremely helpful when it comes to setting up a workflow that will benefit our work environment, and it provides useful solutions to manage payments, invoices, and all the financial data that comes with it, it has made everything easier because we don't have to worry about manually processing every payment or manually creating and sending an invoice, with Zoho Books, all these things become simple and we are able to keep a directory with all the crucial information for payments and invoices.

Avantages

Zoho Books is an accounting software that provides the best experience when automating the accounting workflow. It has a great variety of tools that help enhance the process and I like how once the data has been imported, it only takes a few clicks to process payments and other billing options. Also, the option to manage all invoices is pretty beneficial, it allows me to keep track of all the payments that clients need to make and it provides a place where I can keep track of these invoices every month and know how much people owe our business; thanks to this feature, it also allows me to process payments differently, because I can have all the data in this single place and it makes it easier to integrate with many payment options so everything is done quicker, providing a nice experience for both ourselves as a business and for our clients. I like that Zoho Books is very user-friendly and it was not difficult to import all the data in order to start using it.

Inconvénients

I think that the customer support is lacking a lot, it feels like they keep trying to be responsive but still, they do take a lot of time to get back to you once reached out. I don't like this part of the software because it does not feel like I can fully rely on them for help.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

Using ZOHO Books for invoicing and payments in US Dollars and Mexican Pesos

Publié le 14/01/2022

use it for all client invoices and payments
also use for all vendor payments and invoice tracking of accounts payable and recieveable

Avantages

very easy interface with Zoho CRM and integration with online payment capabilities in both US Dollars and Mexican Pesos

Inconvénients

the multi currency feature is sometimes glitchy in reports

Best Movers CRM et QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

more functionality

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Books

much easier interface and the integration with a partner CRM program within ZOHO
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Has the potential, but not the backup

Publié le 29/04/2021

Absolutely terrible. If not for the terrible support, this product would actually be quite good. But for anyone who is new to any system, there's always questions and help needed. That's the nature of IT. And unfortunately Zoho have completely missed the mark and don't appear to care about improving on that at all.

Avantages

The software is extensive and seems easy enough to use. Supports advanced accounting functionality and would be a good solution for any small business.

Inconvénients

The customer service is absolutely appalling. In fact, it's not even fair to call it customer service because it's more like communicating with the abyss. No matter how many times you call or email, no one follows up - and if they do it's certainly not in a timely manner. They call you at ridiculous times and then email to say they called and to call them back. You call them back and no one is available. You leave a message for the agent to call you back and no one does.

Unenabasi Godwin
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Incredible Accounting Software for Freelancers and Startups

Publié le 22/07/2020

Zoho helps my business keep accurate accounting records, bill customer and drive down receivables.

Avantages

Zoho captures every aspect of my company's finances. The tool makes it easy for you to create estimates, and invoices, capture bills and expenses as well as monitor business health. The muti-user feature lets business track expenses and movement of funds between departments and business teams.

Another incredible feature that makes Zoho stand out is their customer support. They have an amazing support team that responds quickly. Plus, they help you valuable suggestions to help you navigate difficult accounting operations.

Inconvénients

Zoho does not have an offline capability. The software is cloud-based so you must have an internet connection to access the software.

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Books

Zoho is easy to use and their support team responds on time.
Mehedi Hasan
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I love using Zoho Books since early 2021 and still using happily!

Publié le 16/06/2021

All in one I had a great experience with Zoho Books in this recent months. I hope this with continue and they will provide more features to the board. Their support system is pretty good. I love their work!

Avantages

I mostly like the invoicing feature as I can set my work hours and then analyze them and making invoices to send to my clients. This way I can manage all my clients with their work hours and payments. Thanks to Zoho Books!

Inconvénients

Sometimes I get hesitant on the banking fetching system. I am not sure it's me or Zoho who is creating those issues. Sometimes I see error data on the page.

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Great Product

Publié le 08/04/2022

we can have access to zoho anywhere since its cloud based and we can also make approvals from our mobiles phones via app

Avantages

The flexibility of usage is great and customer support via chat is quick

Inconvénients

A special request has been made to implement item stock issues to projects which are billed as a one line item instead of using sales orders

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Books

The cost for implementation of remote working was way too high + still the need to have an on premise server

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Books

Zoho has more features and gives you more flexiblity with roles and permissions
Michael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Publié le 11/02/2021

Zoho is very user friendly and once you have used any other accounting software it's easy to get up and running with Zoho Books.

Avantages

Ease of use, it has all the features I was looking for in an accounting application. The security is another factor I like Zoho Books.

Inconvénients

I wish there could be a way to get transactions directly firm wave accounting app.

Bob
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

great option for accounting software

Publié le 17/11/2020

There's been a little bit of a learning curve - there are a few things that are just done a little differently than in other software. However, I've been able to accomplish everything I had in previous software. The most significant aspect to me, though, has been that Zoho offers a lot of accompanying software - i.e., not software that's needed to make Books work, but software with complementary uses - without seeming like they're trying to squeeze every last dollar out of me. Quite unlike Intuit.

Avantages

It does everything that I need it to do, and for far less than it's competition.

Inconvénients

There are a couple things that could be streamlined, although they don't lessen to actual functioning of the software.

FreshBooks, Sage 100, Wave Accounting et Xero

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Books

Intuit just keeps increasing the price on pretty much everything, justifying it by claiming to add features - though the added features never had any use to me. Plus, I needed to lease a number of add-ons to be able to have QBO work the way I'd expect it to.

FreshBooks, Sage 100, Wave Accounting et Xero

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Books

Functionality and cost. I used Quickbooks-Desktop for years, but the online software that's been developed more recently has too many advantages to keep using it. I also used Xero for a few years, and liked a lot of features - but it seemed geared for a different kind of business and lacked a few things I needed. Then I tried Quickbooks Online - it was barely within my budget, but I liked the features - but then they increased the price (significantly) after only one year of using it. But Zoho has really fit the bill - all the functionality I need, and at a price that's just a fraction of QBO's.
James
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great for a small business

Publié le 03/12/2019

We moved from an ancient copy of Billings (a Mac-only program), and chose Zoho over the main competition based on ease of use and the need to handle customer retainers smoothly.

Avantages

The setup is fairly straightforward, and the learning curve is very manageable. It's really nice to have a good (and reasonable) set of defaults for categories and account structure. That made initial use and customization pretty easy to do. The documentation is generally good, and tip links are numerous.

Inconvénients

The only thing I find even slightly annoying is that the feed connection to the bank account is often "broken", but on the positive side the status is clear and whatever issues exist seem to fix themselves automatically within a day or two. It's not really a show-stopper; it's just annoying when I want to "clean up" things and the bank feed isn't fully current.

Quickbooks Online et Wave Accounting

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Books

The previous product had been discontinued.

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Books

Zoho was less expensive than QuickBooks, and seemed to be more approachable. Wave didn't handle retainers as well (at least at that time).
Derek
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zoho books - my best friend!

Publié le 06/01/2022

With Zoho we are able to easily stay on top of our finances with limited effort required. The ability to correct historical errors easily makes maintaining and accurate general ledger a breeze. I really like the professional look and feel of the documents generated such as invoices, orders etc.

Avantages

With unparalleled customisation and ease of use as well as the the ability to correct previous errors Zoho books has made the accounting function so much simpler than our previous software. The automation of numerous tasks has been especially useful. The professional way in which we are able to engage with our customers and suppliers has also raised our credibility.

Inconvénients

Probably the only criticism I can raise is that the reporting section could offer more month by month reports as a standard feature, although they may be easily configured using the tool provided.

Xero

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Books

Based on an old database structure which was inflexible.

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Books

The value proposition of Zoho One with the multiply module functionality was very compelling and the Books module was able to more than cater for our small business requirements.
Cheikh
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Good software for beginners

Publié le 13/01/2021

Zoho Books made my job easier and saved me a lot of time.

Avantages

Zoho Book is a good software if you are starting out in a small business. What impresses me most about Zoho Book is the BRS statement. It's an excellent feature that prints all the required details very clearly, just as we intended. The automated bank flow is another feature that saves you a lot of time. The advantage of Zoho Books is that it can be linked to your online sales sites easily.

Another positive aspect of Zoho Books is that its delivery always comes with many integrated functionalities such as stock management, sales and purchase booking, payroll processing, etc.

To conclude, Zoho Books is easy to understand and its configuration is quick and easy. The automation of the system is great and you save a lot of time. The customer support is also very responsive and usually fixes your worries.

Inconvénients

The major problem with Zoho Book is that it is only practical with a small business. It is better to choose another software like Wave if your business is large. Finally, the other blockage is that Zoho Books is based on the Cloud so without a connection you can go and have a nice cup of hot coffee (LOL).

Xero

Zoho Books functionalities were limited

Daniel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Why limit yourself to just Books?

Publié le 20/06/2019

Avantages

I think Zoho Books is on par with all the other bookkeeping software, but what is even better is how it integrates with all of the other Zoho products. I have had to integrate SFDC with ZenDesk and other solutions and what a pain! The fact that books integrate with their CRM with their Desk app is wonderful. This does everything you need from creating invoices to managing expenses and accounts. Very easy to use and full-featured. It is a definite must for small businesses that are looking for a robust affordable solution that might also need a CRM (look at zoho one).

Inconvénients

With any bookkeeping software, there is a learning curve. Not always the easiest, but certainly worth it. Once you get all of your accounts set up you'll need to make sure you get all of your payment processes in place. Which is nice once it's ready because people can simply pay from click on an invoice. My only complaint would be how certain things don't flow as easily as I would like to start off with. But once you get it figured out it's pretty easy and will save you tons of head aches when time goes on.

Rick
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Very good, but lacks some of the basics

Publié le 25/11/2016

Switched from Quickbooks to ZohoBooks. Overall, ZohoBooks is very good. The site is always up and running very quickly. Tech support is excellent in both speed and quality. The software is actually fun to use. However, it does lack some of the basic functions that seem should have been in there from the beginning such as ability to print deposit slips, and there's no running total on the side of accounts so when you're looking for a mistake, it makes it very difficult to find. One feature that our business desperately is ability to pre-send invoices to people on a recurring basis before their due date. Quickbooks has had this ability back since the days of DOS (20 years ago). We're limping around right now trying to work without these basic needs in hopes that they will soon come. On the otherhand, Zoho does keep adding new features on a consistent basis. Sometimes just simple design changes but at least you get the feeling they are still working on it.

-Highly recommended, however proceed with caution because there are some very basic things missing and they don't seem to be in a hurry to resolve this. It's almost the year 2017 and I'm adding up deposits by calculator and filling in deposit slips by pen. Shouldn't be ;-\

Avantages

Excellent/fast support. Interface can be fun to use and is quick to respond.
Development seems to be ongoing.

Inconvénients

Lacks basic functions like deposit slip printing (and automatically transferring those funds to bank from Undeposited Funds), ability to pre-send recurring invoices, inability to set simple defaults such as default account to accept payment to (always need to manually select Undeposited Funds when accepting checks) and no running total in account ledgers such as Undeposited Funds (how are you supposed to find and fix errors, mistakes?)

Martin
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zoho Books is the best finicial reporting software.

Publié le 08/09/2019

Zoho Books is the best software for the financial reporting and everyone can easily used this software in a more efficient way. Moreover, it is the best tracker all of our accounts and finance. I would recommended this software because this software is one of the best tool for financial and accounting.

Avantages

Zoho Books is the best source to create our invoices and it is the best financial reporting software in all over the world. The most significant thing about this software is that we can easily send all of our invoices and expenses and get paid online with out any problem. Moreover, Zoho Books is so easy to use and very convenient software. The another best thing about this software is that it is the best accounting financial management software because it is the most reliable software for accounting as compared to its competitors.

Inconvénients

The most obvious difficulty that we faced while using this software is that there features are not much advanced as compared to its competitors because it cannot provide the great features of sending expenses and finance to the business companies. The another problem of this software is that this software is very difficult for the new users and it is not so easy to learn how to handle our accounts and invoices. But still it is the best tool for business accounting.

• Support client

Overall Zoho Books is easy to use and works very well for a small to medium business.

Publié le 12/03/2018

Avantages

You can automate much of your purchasing and invoicing 'paperwork' process which is wasted time you can spend actually working on your business. It integrates easily with other Zoho products, QuickBooks and Google if you need it to.

Inconvénients

While it is very easy to integrate with other zoho products like Zoho Expense it can sometimes be hard to understand how that integration is meant to work. Some best practice documentation like using Zoho Books and Zoho Expense would be great. For instance it took me a while to figure out that I needed to make sure I had chart of account line items in both. I assumed they would sync but they didn't. I had to go to expense and create the same custom line item I did in books. Not a big deal but it would have been helpful to know that I needed to do that. Customer Support can be very inconsistent. I've had very good experience with the chat support resolving my problems immediately. However, the ticket system and email can some times take days to respond. In particular, you don't have access to your support ticket so you don't know that it has been received or looked at, nor can you update it with any additional information.

Jaime
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

I have been using Zoho for years

Publié le 25/11/2016

When I first started my photography business I needed an invoicing program and I stumbled upon Zoho in my search. It had everything I wanted and was free. Here I am 6 years later still using it. Back then I only needed Zoho Invoice, but through the years I needed more organization than the invoicing program offers so I upgraded to Zoho Books. At that time I didn't realize that it wasn't truly it an upgrade, but rather a switch from one to the other. I was being double charged. It was a bit challenging contacting Zoho support (in 2013), but once I did they were happy to fix the problem and refund my duplicate payments for the two months prior. Setting up Zoho Books was a bit challenging and my only true complaint about Zoho is that the support system is very much lacking. I struggled to reach Zoho Support. When I finally did they were helpful, but it is a challenge to actually ever reach anyone. Other than that Zoho is AMAZING. I have referred MANY friends to this program through the years.

Inconvénients

Customer Support and the lack of detail in payments received. My bookkeeper struggles to reconcile my PayPal payments because the fees aren't identified.

Kay

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Solid, usable software with great support

Publié le 25/11/2016

After trying about six other accounting packages for my email marketing agency, I went with Zoho Books. It was the only one that handled multiple currencies seamlessly without requiring the very top/most expensive account level. While there are some things I wish it would do differently, it's by far the best of all the different accounting solutions I have tried. In addition, their support is fast and very, very good... every time I have a question or a problem, they either resolve it or inform me of a workaround (and log a feature request on my behalf) in a minimum of time and without any hassle. The other thing I like about Zoho Books is that their feature set is always expanding - you really do need to read the notes when they announce an update, as often I've found they've added something that makes my life easier that I wouldn't have found on my own.

Avantages

Customer support is excellent. Multiple currency features is good.

Inconvénients

Some of the multiple currencies stuff - especially to do with bank accounts and payment methods - is a little clunky.

Stéphane
  • Secteur d'activité : Exploitation minière et métaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zoho book is easy to use

Publié le 13/09/2022

Avantages

. I am a big fan of zoho books.It is useful and easy to use for new businesses. The dashboard is very well formed and the android app is very.
useful.

Inconvénients

Books is very slow when it comes to changing updates. No one informs us when an issue is resolved.

Carla
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome Book Keeping Software!

Publié le 15/06/2021

Avantages

Zoho books is super easy to use. I have no accounting background and was able to navigate it very easily. I also love that it's all online so it's easy to share with my accountant.

Inconvénients

I wish it had a payroll option for my country.

James

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zoho Books is great solution for money flow management

Publié le 24/10/2022

Avantages

Zoho Books is an excellent cloud based solution for money flow management that meets olur expectations.

Inconvénients

Team collaboration related features of Zoho Books are not quite sufficient for our requirements.

Nataraj
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Simplified Payables and Expense Solution

Publié le 05/08/2021

Avantages

Document forwarding. Expense data extraction from submitted bills, it reduces lot of effort.

Inconvénients

Expense mobile app is not user friendly.