Bill.com

Bill.com simplifie, accélère et sécurise les paiements des entreprises.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

448 avis

Mame Doudou
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Fiable et Sécurisé

Publié le 26/09/2022

Il a régler beaucoup de mes problèmes concernant surtout ses transaction qui est rapide et securise.

Avantages

J'aime beaucoup cette application qui nous garantie une libre échange sécurisé avec nos contacts.
Il est très pratique et facile à utiliser et surtout bénéfique pour les utilisateurs, car ça leur permet d'envoyer, de recevoir, de faire des retraits et autre ...
Vraiment j'aime beaucoup cette application inovatrice et accessible par tous.

Inconvénients

Ce que j'aime le moins de cette application, c'est son manque de célébrité, car il n'est pas connu par le grand Puplic.
Donc il faut que le maximum le connaissebt.

Réponse de Bill.com

We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our app, Mame. Thank you for your review!

Ekalavya

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best account platform for small and medium businesses

Publié le 15/06/2022

Our experience has been great.

Avantages

Saves thousands of dollars in wire and credit card processing charges. Works better than any other payment processor for payments via ACH

Inconvénients

Sometimes it takes longer than 3 working days to receive the payment in our accounts

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us,
Ekalavya. Thank you for your review!

Serguei
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Great Accounts Payable Software

Publié le 09/06/2020

Overall, great software for managing accounts payable. There are all kinds of dashboards where you can see the status of your payables on one screen which is convenient. Also, the reporting features are great. Very easy to pay company bills. Would definitely recommend to small/midsize business.

Avantages

This is a great solution for processing accounts payable in a small/mid-size business. Bill.com has approval workflows which makes it easy to control your payables and avoid fraud. It is super easy to pay bills with a few clicks. The company takes care of all check mailing and ACH processing. Also, vendors can see the status of their payment easily which is convenient and saves you time answering payment status requests from vendors.

Inconvénients

The company recently implemented a new interface which is confusing at times. Also, now screens load very slowly with the new features that they implemented. Also, there is no option to switch back to the old interface which I prefer.

Tipalti

Pourquoi passer à Bill.com

I've had prior experience using Bill.com and enjoyed using it.

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

Thank you for your review, Serguei. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!

Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Poor Business Practices.

Publié le 05/04/2020

I needed a company that could provide me with basic ACH recurring payments for my client's fees. My company, Revolution Debt Relief LLC, is a consultant based firm in the debt relief industry, providing education and assistance for consumer debt. We are not a debt settlement company, debt consolidation, or perform credit restoration, therefore, not in any way under the regulatory standards held within the debt industry. Bill.com seemed to meet my needs, and I was willing to pay a premium for their subscription ACH program to provide my clients with a more efficient service. However, after going through the sign-up process and giving personal information as well as my client's information for ACH processing, I spent a few hours getting familiar with the software. The next day, I received an email that my account was canceled, and that bill.com could no longer provide my company services. If I had known that Bill.com would arbitrarily pick and choose who they will do business with, I would never have given them my personal information or my clients. The fact that they conduct themselves in a way that solicits their services to the public takes your information and then cancels your account shows in my experience a very inept, fraudulent, and unethical way of conducting business. The operations manager noted it was due to the rules of their bank that perform the processing. If this is the case, I would look for a processor who knows how to do business.

Avantages

Marketed as a product that could perform ACH functions with recurring payments for your business. Simple and straight forward functionality.

Inconvénients

The software was a little cumbersome with a slight learning curb but overall will work for accounts payable and receivable basic functions.

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

Mark, we're sorry to hear about this experience with our app, we'd love to help out if you're still experiencing any issues. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly by taking the following path: Log into your BILL account and navigate to Support (lower left-hand corner) and then type in your question in the bot that will appear in the lower right-hand corner. After typing in your question, please select contact support. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you!

karie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Ease To implement and use

Publié le 16/11/2022

Overall I highly recommend bill.com for small to medium size company. If bill through accountant admin, it's definitely worth the money.

Avantages

it's very easy to implement. Sync between bill.com and Quickbooks is easy. Payment processing is also very easy. Love the approval levels that can be set up

Inconvénients

The sync between bill.com and Netsuite is actually hard to set up. I had this issue with one of my client, there has been a lot of sync issue due to the set up. It may not be a bill.com issue, more of Netsuite, however, the trouble shoot was pretty tough to resolve

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

Thank you for your review, karie. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!

Lisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Saving Time and Money Using Bill.com

Publié le 02/04/2021

We have been very happy with Bill.com. All managers are able to review and approve every invoice and Bill.com has helped us save money by increasing visibility. We have also saved countless hours of work for our accounts payable department since Bill.com com cuts all checks and sends all ACHs.

Avantages

There are so many things we like about Bill.com. Implementation was well organized and the Bill.com team was helpful and knowledgeable. Adoption throughout our organization was so quick because the Bill.com system has been so easy to use.

Inconvénients

We had difficulty at first getting Bill.com linked with the POs in our ERP, but the Bill.com team helped us to a full resolution.

AvidXchange et Stampli

Pourquoi passer à Bill.com

Bill.com was the only program that we reviewed that would work with the POs in our ERP. The other solutions required POs to originate in their systems. We also felt the UI was clean and well-organized.

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

We appreciate you sharing your great experience, Lisa. Thank you for your exceptional review!

Amir

Bill.com review

Publié le 01/10/2022

Value
Does the job
User interface

Limited functionality
Support can be lkmited at times

Airbase

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

We're glad that you have a great experience, Amir. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your review.

Margaret
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Simple to use

Publié le 19/05/2022

This is my third company using bill.com and i will continue to use it. forever. lol

Avantages

Very easy to implement and use. integrates very well with quickbooks

Inconvénients

Im not confident in its ability to process all international payments. So work great, and others seem a little challenging.

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating, Margaret. We really appreciate your review.

Ryan Rey
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great software but has a few issues.

Publié le 12/08/2022

Avantages

Easy to track invoices and credit memos by going through the vendor profile or searching by reference number. Able to connect to our accounting software. Auto populates information by finding invoice number, amount, and expenses.

Inconvénients

Inbox has no sort feature, program freezes up when multiple users are working on it. The payment delivery date gets adjusted when the volume and amount of payment are high making the payments arrive late.

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

Thank you for your review, Ryan Rey. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying our app, and we'll be sure to get your feedback from our product team!

Oscar
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great savings for business invoicing.

Publié le 26/04/2022

Super easy to use.

They've made it simple to keep track of open invoices and due dates with reminders.

Inconvénients

Other platforms allow you to pay on invoices with a CC, via ACH free of fees/charges. If Bill.com would eliminate its fees for using CCs, I see 5 stars in its future.

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

Many thanks for your review, Oscar! Glad to hear you are enjoying our product! We will be sure to share your feedback regarding CC processing fees with our Product team!

Victoria
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Publié le 13/01/2023

Unpleasant for me, but good for the client being paid.

Avantages

It is fairly easy to use, and fairly intuitive.

Inconvénients

The customer service, and the personal information required.

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team! Thank you for your review, Victoria.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Bill.com (BDC) is ready to help with Accounts Payable, but...

Publié le 20/04/2021

I am just 2 months in on bill.com (BDC). It has taken this 2 months just to analyze our existing data and move what we want (import) to BDC from our existing programs. We want to synchronize expense work from data entry into BDC to moving the detail over to QuickBooks (QB) where we keep our accounting data. It is not as easy as it sounds.

Avantages

Bill.com (BDC) is a full-featured software program that will simplify recording vendors and paying bills but...
BDC is not as simple as it appears. We are excited to learn all that BDC has to teach us. See Cons....

Inconvénients

To fully engage all the features of bill.com (BDC) one has to be ready to do the prerequisite work in cleaning up a company's existing records. We are using the BDC support team and our own accountant to gradually restructure our accounts payable-expense side of operating as a nonprofit organization. This has been laborious and frustrating at times. A major drawback is encouraging existing vendors to accept payment from BDC. Generally, people are guilty of 1. ignoring emails; 2. misreading emails; 3. not following clear directions.

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

Hi, we're sorry to hear about this experience with our app, we'd love to help out if you're still experiencing any issues. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly by taking the following path: Log into your BILL account and navigate to Support (lower left hand corner) and then type in your question in the bot that will appear in the lower right hand corner. After typing in your question, please select contact support. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you!

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good software for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.

Publié le 25/09/2018

Great software that helped our company's AP dept go paperless.

Avantages

Bill.com is very easy to use. Great platform to digitally store all invoices and go paperless. Audit trail captures all transactions and dates which reduces the possibility of fraud. You can create approval chains and add/remove approvers to different invoices. Their customer service is top-notch. Their live chat reps are very helpful. Has the ability to sync with many popular accounting software (NetSuite, Quickbooks, Intact).

Inconvénients

Syncing issues with NetSuite do occur from time to time but their customer support is very helpful in rectifying them. They recently updated their user interface and although it is more visually appealing than before, it doesn't function any better.

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

We're glad that you have a great experience. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your review.

• Secteur d'activité : Traduction et localisation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Strange pricing but solid product

Publié le 21/07/2021

It is a weird walled garden of invoices. It not completely transparent as I can't really tell what has happened to my invoice on the other side. It may be listed as late over unpaid but there is no sense to "why" or any next steps I can take in Bill.com. You just have to write to the accounting department of the company who needs to pay you. Would be better if they facilitated this though so I can say "hey, look here where it says unpaid. why is that?" and they would know what I'm talking about.

Avantages

Overall, I like Bill.com because it allows us as a vendor to receive money in a transparent manner without fees. They do transfers by ACH to US companies. I don't know if you can pay internationally though.

Inconvénients

The pricing model is a little strange. To use their API they charge $300+ per month. I would use their API to find out which new clients have Bill.com already to encourage them to pay that way. But I'm not going to pay $300 for the privilege of getting their clients to use it.

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

Thank you for your feedback! We'd love the opportunity to help with any questions and/or outstanding issues that you're experiencing. Please feel free to provide us with your best email address and we will relay that to our team so that they can reach out.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

New April 2019 Interface HORRIBLE!

Publié le 29/04/2019

My company and I have used Bill.com for several years and it was so easy to use and made our vendor payments a breeze, but now it’s just absolutely awful. My entire finance staff hates the new interface. Nothing is streamlined at all and the way it’s set up now goes against common sense because the flow is just terrible. The bills and the payments section are broken out into 2 different tabs which is so inefficient because you can no longer take a quick glance as to which bill matches what payment without making several clicks to get this info. Also, I can’t see if a vendor check or ePayment has cleared at a glance in the payment tab since I have to click open the actual payment for this info now. There’s so much wasted space where the vendor details used to be when you open a vendor profile. There are just 3 unhelpful lines of vendor info and 90% empty white space which takes up half my viewing screen. When I edit the vendor details, the country of residence is at a section on top instead of being grouped with the address section. When I try to set a vendor up for ePayment, I no longer have the option of finding them by their name+email, now it’s only by their Vendor display name. We work with a lot of vendors where the ‘pay to’ is an agency so we aren’t able to easily connect a vendor for ePayment. I’m going to have my company move to something else since ruined user experience. I don’t know who the developed this new interface, but it certainly wasn’t an accountant.

Avantages

I used to think Bill.com was amazing and would have given it a 5 out of 5 just a month ago. However, with the new interface update that rolled out in April 2019 I’m downgrading my rating to 1 out of 5. See my review below.

Inconvénients

The new interface is awful and not efficient AT ALL. See my review below.

Hailley

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Lets me manage multiple clients bills easily!

Publié le 19/01/2018

Easier day at the office.

Avantages

I like how clear everything is and how everything is interconnected. I also LOVE the customer service- the chat respondents are quick and almost always can help you right away, which makes such a huge difference when juggling multiple portfolios. I also love being able to easily keep all details regarding each invoice in a way that allows you to pull up reports right in the software. This is so useful.

Inconvénients

It can be a little unclear exactly what the rules are regarding canceling transactions, especially when it comes to bills being sent in the mail vs. e-bills. A small reminder at the time of payment when an option is clicked would make a HUGE difference.

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

We appreciate you sharing your great experience, Heiley. Thank you for your exceptional review!

Annalese

Great Platform For Electronic Payments

Publié le 14/06/2022

Overall, our experience has been great. Not only are we able to do electronic payments, but we have implemented an added layer of security with the approval feature. Our[SENSITIVE CONTENT] approves all payments out, satisfying audit trail requirements.

Avantages

Bill.com has been electronic payments so much easier for our organization. We work with a lot of young folks, and cashing checks is no fun. Our staff, volunteers, and vendors appreciate the ease of an electronic payment so much.

Inconvénients

The software is expensive, as they charge a flat rate + fees for each transaction. So if you have a high volume of transactions, the monthly invoice adds up quickly. I

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

We're glad that you have a great experience,
Annalese. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your review.

Cheryl

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent A/P solution for small to medium-sized businesses

Publié le 11/04/2018

Efficiency, ease of use and remote capabilities related to AP functions

Avantages

Incredibly easy to use; I like that it easily syncs to QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online software

Inconvénients

I don't have any complaints about the software. I use it for quite a few accounting clients and have always found that if I run into a snag, the customer support chat team at Bill.com is able to assist me. Admittedly, the issues I've had have all been user errors, rather than shortcomings related to the software.

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

We thank you for your good review, Cheryl. We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Josue
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Bill.com is really simply and easy to use

Publié le 26/07/2018

bill.com is one of the fastest and efficiante way to import data to quickbooks and we used it every day.

Avantages

Bill.com is really simply and easy to use and it works really well with Quickbooks that I can import data with no issues and this happens every day and I am glad that this software helps me to do my job a lot more easy.

Inconvénients

No issues with bill.com its one of the best software I have used to work with Quickbooks to import my data

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

Josue. We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our app, Thank you for your review!

Charles

Worth every penny

Publié le 04/02/2020

Our favorite SaaS product... and we use dozens. I would not work in a workplace without paperless AP processes.

Avantages

Saves a huge amount of time managing AP. We've been on bill.com for 8+ years and I can't imagine running AP in compliance with our policies and procedures without it (or something similar).

Inconvénients

Sync with external services can glitch if you're not careful. Cost can be expensive at highest tiers.

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

We appreciate you sharing your experience with the app, Charles. Thank you for your review!

The AP solutions

Publié le 30/12/2020

I'm using this for last 4 years and this is the best solution

Avantages

I have many AP platforms for Account Payable processing so far this is the best solution.
My favorite features are;
1. International Payments
2. Artificial intelligence
3. Approval process
4. Syncing to QBO and NS
5. Customer support

Inconvénients

I don't like that you can't book an bill in liability account. It should give us option to book into any account.

Susan
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

quick and easy

Publié le 20/10/2022

we are receiving payments much quicker than checks, and a lot less lost checks from the mail

Avantages

quicker than writing checks, customers seem to like the ease of using this product, we suggest it to ours

Inconvénients

there is nothing really that i don't like about it, very easy to navigate and use

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

Susan. We highly appreciate your excellent review!

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

One of my favorite software to use

Publié le 14/11/2017

Great software - easily sync with quickbooks and easy to connect to other vendors.

Avantages

Customer support is great! They are quick and polite and are able to address my issue and questions. I especially like the follow up emails - they allow me to track the progress of the case submitted and I can continue talking with the same representative on the phone/chat

Inconvénients

I think the automatic bill processing takes a bit longer than necessary. It would also be helpful if the automatic process could identify credit memos.

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

We really appreciate your feedback about the app. Thank you for your good review!

Diane
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

Bill payment time saver

Publié le 12/02/2019

Great experience and easy to use and train

Avantages

The thing that I liked most is the method of processing invoices and payments was sped up dramatically. This became a huge time saver and more efficient. Easy to transfer information to our general ledger.

Inconvénients

Nothing at this time. All functions are logical

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our app, Diane. Thank you for your review!

Alexandra

Helpful AP tool

Publié le 11/10/2022

Bill.com has been a great tool allowing is to book, schedule, and pay our vendors easily. It allows the vendors to know when their payment is being processed as well which is a great plus. Just a bit lacking on the reporting side but that is not the main function and we have other tools to compensate. Overall great!

Avantages

I use bill.com to book and pay accounts payable. One thing I really like is that you can send an invitation to your vendor and they can input their own bank information and upload a W-9 so it cuts down on errors. Pretty straight forward to use and navigate.

Inconvénients

The reporting section is lacking. It is not too big of a deal since we integrate bill.com with our accounting software thus run all the reports through them.

Réponse de Bill.com Traduire en français

Alexandra. We highly appreciate your review and thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we'll be sure to get your feedback to our product team to continue improving it.