334 avis

Bill.com

Bill.com simplifie, accélère et sécurise les paiements des entreprises.

4,1 /5 (334 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
334 avis
Jennifer P.
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

Bill.com is THE BEST software for managing accounts payable!

Publié le 01/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

No mailing invoices/checks! The software prints the first page of the invoice on the bottom two stubs of the check. You can also pay your vendors electronically with a simple invite email AND the system emails your vendors to let them know payment is on the way!

Avantages

I started using this software solely for its accounts payable function. You send your bills directly to the inbox, attach the document to the bill, then pay! You can even record bills paid outside of bill.com (credit card payments for example). You can also save vendor documents (contracts, W9s) within the vendor files. This software keeps us incredibly organized over multiple locations. HIGHLY recommend! (And it syncs seamlessly with QuickBooks!)

Inconvénients

No cons! Great product! Keeps us organized and allows timely and effective bill payments to our vendors.

Serguei B.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Great Accounts Payable Software

Publié le 09/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, great software for managing accounts payable. There are all kinds of dashboards where you can see the status of your payables on one screen which is convenient. Also, the reporting features are great. Very easy to pay company bills. Would definitely recommend to small/midsize business.

Avantages

This is a great solution for processing accounts payable in a small/mid-size business. Bill.com has approval workflows which makes it easy to control your payables and avoid fraud. It is super easy to pay bills with a few clicks. The company takes care of all check mailing and ACH processing. Also, vendors can see the status of their payment easily which is convenient and saves you time answering payment status requests from vendors.

Inconvénients

The company recently implemented a new interface which is confusing at times. Also, now screens load very slowly with the new features that they implemented. Also, there is no option to switch back to the old interface which I prefer.

Becky S.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Great!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 06/10/2020

Avantages

This software has been great for our business. We use it on a weekly basis and it is very user friendly.

Inconvénients

There isn't anything that I do not like about this software

Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Traduire en français

New April 2019 Interface HORRIBLE!

Publié le 29/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

My company and I have used Bill.com for several years and it was so easy to use and made our vendor payments a breeze, but now it’s just absolutely awful. My entire finance staff hates the new interface. Nothing is streamlined at all and the way it’s set up now goes against common sense because the flow is just terrible. The bills and the payments section are broken out into 2 different tabs which is so inefficient because you can no longer take a quick glance as to which bill matches what payment without making several clicks to get this info. Also, I can’t see if a vendor check or ePayment has cleared at a glance in the payment tab since I have to click open the actual payment for this info now. There’s so much wasted space where the vendor details used to be when you open a vendor profile. There are just 3 unhelpful lines of vendor info and 90% empty white space which takes up half my viewing screen. When I edit the vendor details, the country of residence is at a section on top instead of being grouped with the address section. When I try to set a vendor up for ePayment, I no longer have the option of finding them by their name+email, now it’s only by their Vendor display name. We work with a lot of vendors where the ‘pay to’ is an agency so we aren’t able to easily connect a vendor for ePayment. I’m going to have my company move to something else since ruined user experience. I don’t know who the developed this new interface, but it certainly wasn’t an accountant.

Avantages

I used to think Bill.com was amazing and would have given it a 5 out of 5 just a month ago. However, with the new interface update that rolled out in April 2019 I’m downgrading my rating to 1 out of 5. See my review below.

Inconvénients

The new interface is awful and not efficient AT ALL. See my review below.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Amy M.
Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

Publié le 21/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've used Bill.com with our business and personally for several years and have not had any problems at all.

Avantages

Bill.com is very easy to use and the app on my phone makes it even easier. I use Bill.com personally and with our business.

Inconvénients

We had to cut down on our users in the app because of the cost. I wish there were options for multiple users that wasn't expensive.

Aaron O.

Efficiency for the win!

Publié le 11/07/2014
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Our company manages the accounting for more than 20 entities on the Bill.com platform and it has helped us achieve a great reputation and a successful business model.

There are three areas of particular success:
Efficiency - We reduced our payable cycle from 3 days to 2 days. Particularly, we cut out the need to print checks, sign checks, stuff envelopes, and mail checks. At over 300 checks on average semi-monthly, the time savings is easily worth the marginal cost.

Internal Controls - The Bill.com system has built in controls which we customized to meet each entity's needs. In some case's the entity's manager wants final approval on all invoices; in other cases the manager doesn't want to know about payables except on a monthly financial report. We're able to setup online approvals appropriately. The audit trail function is also helpful in identifying every user who touched the invoice from upload to payment.

Paperless - It took me a while to wrap my head around truly paperless accounting, but it's true - we no longer have a file cabinet! Our files are now all store in the cloud on Bill.com. If the auditor needs to see the invoice, approval, and payment confirmation, we can provide it all electronically. At the end of the year, we can export all of the supporting documentation to a CD and deliver to our client for their permanent records. This means instead of sending 5 bankers boxed of invoices and other supporting documents, we now deliver 1 cd.

Efficient
Good internal controls
Paperless

Inconvénients

I haven't taken full advantage of the A/R or cash reporting modules.

Cayce C.
Traduire en français

Great option for paying bills securely

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 16/04/2020

Avantages

The ability of electronic payments is a much better option than mailing paper checks as before.

Inconvénients

Nothing to add here, any issues were resolved by customer service

Andrew T.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle

Good invoicing software

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 07/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I like the alerts and knowing for sure when payments are made. I like being able to turn on notifications in my email as well.

Avantages

I like the alerts of when payments are sent and received. I like being able to see notifications in my email and on their website as well.

Inconvénients

I don't have any major complaints. I like the alerts and knowing when payments are coming in. I'm not sure what can be improved.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Patti H.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 11/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

The process is very easy and I would highly recommend this software!

Avantages

Ease of use entering bills and it syncs with Quickbooks. Also the Customer Service was excellent and very knowledgeable.

Inconvénients

There are no reporting capabilities. It also is cumbersome when specifying a recurring payment. Also should allow auto payments with credit cards.

Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Traduire en français

Who doesn't accept credit cards?

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 29/03/2020

Avantages

We have a handful of vendors who for some reason only accept checks as payment in 2020. This has made working with them incredibly easy. Other than that, we use different software for our billing and payments.

Inconvénients

There is better billing software available. Bill.com isn't easy to use and is our back up for a reason.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Barbara S.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

Bill.com is my 1st choice for efficient and fully automated AP system!

Publié le 06/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are a global company with 1,300+ people in US and internationally. We use Bill.com for all our Accounts Payable in US and internationally. We totally automated Accounts Payable using Bill.com and we have very pleasant positive experience.

Avantages

My company is a global company with US head quarters and multiple international locations. In Bill.com, the billing and payment is totally automated. Approval process is excellent. As a manager, I get regular emails for bill approval. I can approve, disapprove, make comments and they go to user right away. The system is especially useful for companies with international locations and multiple US locations like my company. With Bill.com, all accounts payable is centralized and automated. We also managed to save a lot of staff costs with Bill.com. As AP is automated, we use finance staff from Eastern European locations to process AP using Bill.com. This is significant cost savings. First of all, with Bill.com the AP process and related approval is totally automated which minimizes staff costs. We are able to use finance staff for AP where wages are 3-5 times lower than US. Overall, this is a great system and my choice # 1 for AP automation!

Inconvénients

Bill.com is a great system. I really don't think of any disadvantages. I just encourage Bill.com to develop and process more with newest financial innovations like automation and machine learning.

Ivy M.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Fantastic AP Processing, with Some AR frustrations

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 03/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Aside from a few minor irritations regarding syncing with Quickbooks and document photo cropping on the iOS app, Bill.com has been an amazing addition to our workflow. Things are easier on the operations and accounting side, and our record keeping and bill payments are more timely and more accurate. This software easily pays for itself.

Avantages

We use this program in concert with a remotely hosted instance of Quickbooks Enterprise Desktop edition.

My team can forward bills and upload receipts as they come in, and sit down once a week to process them all through to create bills that appear in Quickbooks. This has not only improved the timliness of our AP data, but it's also increased the accuracy of account and job allocations. We've also lowered our monthly CPA bills by about 40% because the reconciliations are much smoother.

The text recognition works very well and saves alot of time.

We use bill.com to pay 1099 contractors via a secure direct deposit, which has saved alot of time and effort mailing and hand-delivering checks.

Inconvénients

I don't like that vendor credit memos cannot sync to Quickbooks.

I don't like that edits to invoices created in Bill.com won't sync to Quickbooks. To work around this, our sales team always clones and deletes invoices when they need to edit them. However this wouldn't be an acceptable workaround if we actually used Bill.com to send the invoices to our customers.

I don't like that the iOS app doesn't crop document uploads anymore. It used to do so.

Kelsie K.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Bill.com for Account Payable

Publié le 20/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is a big help for Account Payable. You can track and manager all pay out in an one place. You can see approval, requestor, total amount, history, etc. Also, you can deny the pay out without exchanging tons of email to the requestor.

Avantages

1. Can store all your independent contractors' information including the contract and W9. There is an attached file option.

2. Can approve via mobile

3. Can track a vendor's history, payout, approval

4. Can add as many approval as you want

5. So easy to use. Drag the paperwork and upload

6. Email notification of status, from approval to pay out

7. Can add multiple entities for one user. For example, I manage two organizations and with one log in, I can access both

8. Communicates with other accounting software

Inconvénients

The preview window can be improved. There is a preview and another pop up to write an expense. Somehow it is confusing sometimes.

Louis C.
Traduire en français

Though a bit pricey , Bill.com offers a unique stand alone , automated website based accounts payable and recievable service and robust options for integration.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 01/05/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

We as a company relished the idea of using a stand-alone website-based system to automate our accounts payable and receivable and found Bill.com.
Bill.com is almost peerless as it offers convenient integration with Quickbooks online that we use regularly. We can now create invoices and have customers pay online, as well the ability to create particular ACH accounts which allow for direct payment into our account as opposed to a percentage of the transaction assessed so often by other companies offering similar services. Customer service access was difficult to help support our usage of some record keeping tools however in our final analysis if a company is just focusing on accounts payable and receivable and NOT a complete financial system, Bill.com fits the bill.

Avantages

We absolutely loved the immediate integration with quick books online.
Our company found the user interface extremely easy to understand and even easier to use with well written executed menus and graphs.
Invoices are easy to compose and customers are afforded the ability to pay online which we found ultra convenient.

Inconvénients

The cost structure we find a bit pricey for the more enterprise orientated company models.
As a company wants to integrate with other systems like Intacct or Netsuite, prior membership is required.

Secteur d'activité: Politique publique

Exceeds expectations

Publié le 15/06/2018

Avantages

EASY set up and integration with QuickBooks online. Very intuitive UI. HUGE time-saver. It used to take a full day to do a weekly check run. I can now accomplish it in an hour and a half, MAX. Probably faster if we used more of the features. Has the ability to pay vendors via ACH and is less than half the cost per transaction than a paper check.

Inconvénients

The add on to automatically enter invoices, while a very big value and totally worth the extra expense, doesn't take into consideration the vendors terms set up in Bill.com. So if you have an invoice from a vendor that says due upon receipt, but the vendor profile in bill.com is Net 30, Bill.com defaults to due on receipt. An override setting would be helpful. Getting vendors set up on ACH/EFT is a little tough for tech challenged folks.

Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

Good software for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.

Publié le 25/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great software that helped our company's AP dept go paperless.

Avantages

Bill.com is very easy to use. Great platform to digitally store all invoices and go paperless. Audit trail captures all transactions and dates which reduces the possibility of fraud. You can create approval chains and add/remove approvers to different invoices. Their customer service is top-notch. Their live chat reps are very helpful. Has the ability to sync with many popular accounting software (NetSuite, Quickbooks, Intact).

Inconvénients

Syncing issues with NetSuite do occur from time to time but their customer support is very helpful in rectifying them. They recently updated their user interface and although it is more visually appealing than before, it doesn't function any better.

Patrice D.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Traduire en français

New system makes it unworkable

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 29/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I used to love Bill.com, but now I am going to push my client to look for something else. It is awful and has not improved since they started this last year

Avantages

The best part of the new system (vs the Classic Bill.com) is the bill payment grouping. You can filter for the name of the vendor, select the invoices to pay and mark the date on the next page. Very easy

Inconvénients

The new system is so tech heavy that it takes twice as long to enter an invoice. The recognition software only works on half the invoices that are uploaded. At times it picks the wrong vendor completely. I have to choose the vendor, wait for it to "find" a match in my system, select it and then move to the invoice number, date and then look for the box that houses the amount. It is so spread out that it takes too long for the eye to move down the page. I have stopped putting my invoice number in the description because it means I have to scroll down the entry page. I loved the old version where everything existed in about 4 inches of space. If you have to skip an entry, and go to the next page in the document, it will associate that skipped page to your next entry, even after it is marked not to associate. I have found multiple invoices matched to the wrong vendors and how to find these is a nightmare. If I have a duplicate invoice in my uploaded documents, i have to close the window and go back to the Inbox screen. I then have to guess which document contains my duplicate because it is not clear which one I was working on. I cannot see the duplicate invoice, but only a thumbnail of the 1st document in my stacks. I have contacted customer service after they cut off the Classic version, I received an email asking me to explain what was happening. I did, and then nothing happened.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 1.0/10

Daniel L.

Quality AP processing

Publié le 24/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Bill.com has saved us several hours a month with as we have streamlined our customer payment collections as well as AP approval processes.

Avantages

It is quick and easy to forward emails with bill attachments to bill.com for AP processing. It is one of the features we love about it. Being able to set up rules that require different approvers based off of the amount of the bill makes it so much easier for our firm to get bills into the right hands.

Inconvénients

Reporting is limited. Using this module for AP and AR on a daily basis, it would be nice to have some better reporting built within the system.

Amanda M.
Traduire en français

Great for receivables or payables

Publié le 06/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our bookkeepers can enter the bills, the manager can approve them, and the CFO can make the payments. The segregation of duties helps protect the company. Simple to use. Easy to see when a payment will arrive and when a check clears.

Avantages

It makes it easy to have an audit trail for entering, approving, and paying bills. It also makes it easy for customers to send electronic payments for their invoices. Customizable user permissions.

Inconvénients

When you invite a vendor or customer to use Bill.com, it requires them to give quite a bit of information in order to set up an account. Some are reluctant to do so.

Anne F.

Continual heartbreaker

Publié le 18/09/2020

Avantages

It was my first experience with any robust cloud-based software (meaning besides online banking) and set a high bar for a long time.

Inconvénients

I’m an accountant and have been a Bill.com user for over 10 years. I use Bill.com with my clients and have recommended it many times to anyone with a small to midsize business. That’s all in the past though. Bill.com seems to be absolutely hell bent on slowly destroying what used to be an amazing, reliable software. I feel things started getting worse around the time they went public, but that could be a coincidence. Pricing has gone up considerably in recent years. The newest platform is buggy and they keep taking away features or moving them around so you have to play hide and seek. Their customer support personnel used to be wonderfully helpful, and now many folks I encounter barely understand the basic functioning of the software yet are quick to mark your case solved. My clients are getting frustrated with all the reduced quality alongside increased pricing and I’ve started searching for an alternative because there are so many competitors.

Réponse de Bill.com

Hi Anne! We're sorry to hear you're not enjoying your Bill.com experience, though we would love an opportunity to make it right! The fastest way to get pass on feedback is through our Help Center. After you log in to the Bill.com account, click Support in the left navigation pane. In the Help Center, you can search for answers and click Contact Us to chat with us securely.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Hailley F.
Traduire en français

Lets me manage multiple clients bills easily!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 19/01/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easier day at the office.

Avantages

I like how clear everything is and how everything is interconnected. I also LOVE the customer service- the chat respondents are quick and almost always can help you right away, which makes such a huge difference when juggling multiple portfolios. I also love being able to easily keep all details regarding each invoice in a way that allows you to pull up reports right in the software. This is so useful.

Inconvénients

It can be a little unclear exactly what the rules are regarding canceling transactions, especially when it comes to bills being sent in the mail vs. e-bills. A small reminder at the time of payment when an option is clicked would make a HUGE difference.

Kelly S.
Traduire en français

Bill.com is a great way to get rid of having to write paper checks.

Publié le 28/12/2017

Time saving.

Avantages

I like that I can track when checks go out, if they've been cashed, and easily re-submit a check for repayment or for voiding. I like that I can invite anybody to pay via ePayment and they are in charge of entering their bank info in instead of me. I like that any paper checks that do go out, go out with a copy of the invoice you've uploaded into the system for ease of vendor tracking.

Inconvénients

The refund or returned check feature doesn't always sync 100% properly with QBO (but 95% of the time it does).

Therese J.

Bill.com makes the ease of Accounts Payable online

Publié le 17/11/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have several vendors that use Bill.com as well as I have used online bill paying service for the past 10 years. I enjoy being able to travel, be on the road and have access to my bills. Bill payment process is very easy and customer support very easy

Avantages

All bills for the year in one place. I use the app a lot.
I am able to approve bills for my business from anywhere.

Inconvénients

Being able to put some bills to not be viewed until they are needed to be paid versus popping up each month on the top of the bills.

Alex B.
Traduire en français

Easy to use, simple, organized

Publié le 10/04/2018

Avantages

Helpful in keeping track of everything you've paid. Syncs easily with QB. Easy search features allows you to go back and view previously paid invoices. Fast payments. Tells you if payment is outstanding or not.

Inconvénients

Sometimes can be a bit too simple. Would be nice to have some extra features. E.g. you can set up a recurring payment but you cannot edit any text that will appear on the check and it defaults with a date. Unable to add a contract number to a recurring payment.

Cheryl W.
Traduire en français

Excellent A/P solution for small to medium-sized businesses

Publié le 11/04/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Efficiency, ease of use and remote capabilities related to AP functions

Avantages

Incredibly easy to use; I like that it easily syncs to QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online software

Inconvénients

I don't have any complaints about the software. I use it for quite a few accounting clients and have always found that if I run into a snag, the customer support chat team at Bill.com is able to assist me. Admittedly, the issues I've had have all been user errors, rather than shortcomings related to the software.