kintone

Une plateforme d'application métier Agile, sans code

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

127 avis

Barry
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent drag and drop database builder

Publié le 20/04/2018

I liked the software. It has helped us find an easy way to track certifications for our organization.

Avantages

What I like most about this software it is super easy to build a database with drag and drop. Also, if you need something more advance there is a custom development team that is affordable

Inconvénients

I think the look of the user interface needs to be updated. The visual design needs work as it doesn't look visually impressive compared to some tools.

Réponse de kintone Traduire en français

Hi Barry, thanks for the review! So glad you're loving our drag and drop feature. It sure does help to build your custom apps with ease. I will pass on your notes about the user interface to the team.

Bobbie Sue
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

We love Kintone

Publié le 08/04/2022

We spent a lot of time developing, tying to get our apps all set before we dove in. We just started to use it and it is so much easier than our old systems. Thank you Kintone!

Avantages

We were doing our case management remotely with Microsoft office products, which was time consuming and challenging when server issues prevented access. Kintone is great! It is easy to use, so customizable, has great features and they are constantly adding more plug ins and connections. We can connect to outside programs and we can move around fields and create apps for pretty much whatever we need. There is great support in setting up apps and learning the ways to develop Kintone to how you want it. We have requested some complicated connections and feature set ups to make our work easier and our Kintone support team has risen to the challenge. Better yet, the functonality is easy enough for a non-tech person to be able to learn how to build apps, add plug-ins and more. No more waiting for an outside tech person to add a field i need now. I can do it! Also, it was wonderful not to have our contacts pressuring us trying to UP-SELL and add on more costs and services. We are a small non-profit without a big budget for the case management system, and thankfully the Kintone team is trying to help us work with our needs while being sensitive to our cost restraints.

Inconvénients

There are many different outside programs we use that we can connect (yay), but the cost of getting someone to code the connection is a difficult upfront cost to afford. Had to pick and choose what was most important.

Ru
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

It's A "OK" product

Publié le 10/10/2022

Avantages

It can assign someone with a certain task, and it's easy to create some easy apps.

Inconvénients

It cannot do certain things like anker link. It is very inconvenient that it cannot do something easy like this.

Leo
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Kintone is ideal for people who are looking for highly customizable platform.

Publié le 03/10/2022

In general, I have been very happy using Kintone, I have built a variety of customized solutions using Kintone and I am hoping to do more.

Avantages

Flexibility is what I love about Kintone. It has core features needed to handle many type of workflow in many industries. For those that are looking for more, It is also very easy to implement additional functionality and work with API from other system.

Inconvénients

The UI really could use some work. As far as I think the UX is great, UI is struggling to hit good impressions.

Hi Leo,

We appreciate your feedback. We are glad Kintone's customizability is helping your business.

Your comment regarding Kintone's UI will be duly noted and passed over to the team.

Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns

Bhargav

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best tool for increase your productivity

Publié le 10/09/2022

Kintone is very powerful software for companies that need to be more productive in less time. I have used Task Management feature of this tool and it's works effortlessly. I have setup multiple projects with this software and manage my tasks flawlessly.

Avantages

Task and Projects Management features are perfect for managing your workflow. I specially like one more feature that sends alerts notifications about your work progress. This software is very easy to use and generate more productivity in less time.

Inconvénients

I used this software for Task Management, for that I didn't find any disadvantage.

Hi Bhargav,

We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone's task management capabilities are helping your business.

Sean

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Kintone simplifies data management at the cost of some functionality

Publié le 19/07/2018

Kintone has drastically improved our non-profit organization's ability to collect and manage data. An NPO lives and dies on the accuracy of its data. With Kintone, we are better able to present the effectiveness of our services to potential donors and grantors, improving our ability to earn more and better grants, leading to better services for our clients.

Avantages

It is incredibly simple and fast to get a new app built and launched. Some of the smaller ones go from idea to launch in a matter of minutes. These are programs that would have taken hours or days to develop in Microsoft Access.

Inconvénients

There is some basic functionality that I expect in any database or data management software that Kintone lacks. For instance, the ability to have a drop-down menu that also allows for a user-typed input (what Access calls a combo-box). If this existed in Kintone, it would help me to simplify a great many apps.

Hi Sean,

So happy to hear Kintone has been a success for your NPO! As far as the product features, I'd be happy to submit your feedback to the team for review. In the meantime, there is always the option for customization within your domain. If you'd like, I'd be happy to get you in touch with one of our Sales Engineers to review. Just email support@kintone.com.

Raed
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Kintone is simply amazing

Publié le 02/10/2022

Avantages

Easy to use and has many functions that can make life easy for users

Inconvénients

The downtime is frequent but they do it during weekends so it’s not that big of a deal

Hi Raed,

We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone is helping your business.

Please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Semi-conducteurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy-to-use platform with great potential

Publié le 20/06/2022

Avantages

It is a good alternative that incorporates simple to use and very efficient tools. It has the drag and drop tool that speeds up the creative process without code. It allows the development of an ideal database to track our customers and web forms. Creating simple and personalized applications is very simple and necessary to process time in the office.

Inconvénients

The only thing I have noticed is that its user interface can be more visually pleasing.

Hi David,

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad Kintone's easy-to-use database functionality is helping your business. Please reach out to us if you have any questions and our support team would be glad to help.

Bruce
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Great support

Publié le 03/10/2022

To whom it may concern.

Kintone’s technical support receives five stars from our organization--and if there were more stars Kintone would receive them also.

What more can I say--near immediate understanding of our issues and effective timely resolution have been the norm. From responding to emails and phone calls to remotely viewing my IMAC to extending the trial period, multiple methods of outstanding support were utilized.

Our database is developed and ready to entertain beta testing. We are linking our residents by their attributes (education, history, geography, etc.) and interest (hobbies, physical activities, board and card games, etc). We look forward to a continuing successful relationship with Kintone—though we trust that our need for technical support is diminishing as we go live.

Bruce Johnson, PhD
Holy Creek Resident Link Database designer/administrator
Christian Living Communities: Holly Creek Retirement Community
(501c3 nonprofit entity)
Centennial, Colorado 80121

Avantages

Met our needs for determingin matching interests.

Inconvénients

Occasionally difficult to understand and sometimes it does not update data correct;;u

Hi Bruce

Thank you for the positive feedback! Our technical support team would be pleased to hear your remarks. We are glad Kintone's support was helpful to your business.

Jassem
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

User Friendly

Publié le 12/10/2022

Avantages

It is easy to use. The apps were amazing. We are in the process of replicating our workflow from a spreadsheet to Kintone.

Inconvénients

More integration to e-commerce platforms and inboxes.

Hi Jassem,

Your comment regarding integrations will be duly noted and passed over to the team.

Silvia Elena
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

LOve it

Publié le 07/05/2020

Really good

Avantages

Love to used and the ability to customize existing apps

Inconvénients

relationship between apps when you change this over and app it doesn't change it automatically we have to upadate :S

Hello Silvia,

Thank you for your great review! Happy to hear that you love our easy to use, customizable product.

If you're currently using Lookup field, I might recommend using Related Records. Related Records will be updated automatically when the changes are made on the source app. Another way you can update your records in an app is to import from an Excel or CSV file. I've included a link below on how to update records in bulk.

Help Center: https://bit.ly/3d4yCLD

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions. We're happy to help!

Marie

Remus
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Data made easy - no experience necessary !

Publié le 07/11/2018

Excellent ! While the self serve help center has its limitation , my overall experience is positive because when I reached out to someone in the Kintone team , I always got the answers that I was looking for.

Avantages

I like the fact that I was able to figure it out by myself , without the need to run to IT , as we all know that once IT is involved you usually get something that work for them and not for the end user.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I dislike , although I would want to see a more in depth self serve help center . In the current form when you search for solutions on how to solve a problem ( problem in terms of figuring out how to build exactly what you need, not system being down or the like) you might get lucky and find something that will help you. In my view , it would help if customer generated "help solutions" would be made available.

Hi Remus,

Thank you very much for your review! We're always looking for new suggestions for our help center and support, so we appreciate your feedback and are happy to help any time!

Etsuko
  • Secteur d'activité : Musées et institutions
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great support, value and versatility

Publié le 13/05/2020

Kintone reduced our paperwork and provided a platform to share information across our organization. Very happy that we are on it now. Great value.

Avantages

Versatility and the great support we get. Our Kintone reps are so helpful and flexible and go beyond our expectations to make sure that we have solutions to our problems.

Inconvénients

Though our reps provided more than enough help for us to kickstart our learning curve, it may have been useful if there were standard templates for popular usages so that beginners do not need to start from scratch. Various templates may also give us ideas on how others are using Kintone.

Pourquoi passer à kintone

Functions and price.

Hello Etsuko,

Thank you for your wonderful review! Happy to hear you were able to reduce your paperwork and manage information effectively within your organization.

We have Kintone Marketplace which provides app templates that can be used for different purposes.
Creating an App from the Marketplace: https://get.kintone.help/k/en/user/create_app/add_app_store.html

Another great resource is our Customer Stories (https://www.kintone.com/customer-stories/). There you can see how kintone is being used in various departments across various industries.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Marie

Darryl
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Kintone Ease of Use

Publié le 20/08/2019

Management of rotations of equipment to be sent for kitting program

Avantages

I'm a manager and I'm not in the system daily. The ease of use for me to access and have a dash board with all of my info. The dashboard lets me review the required data without having to reapply my search parameters. Also, finding new info or updating my dashboard is simple.

Nothing found as of yet. If something occurs I will reach out to Kintone

Hi Darryl,

Thank you for your feedback! The Announcement section of portal home makes it easy to keep up to date on all your information.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions.

Remus

• Support client

Makes managing data "manageable" for the non-IT employees

Publié le 23/04/2018

Avantages

Most functions are easy to use .
Easy to create your own database from scratch or by migrating data from various files.
Love the fact that I was able to add 1 user at a time - allowing me time to learn and pass on some knowledge to the next user .
The ability to link multiple apps thru very useful functions ( lookup ) works perfect for me

Inconvénients

Online support ( help ) - very limited - when trying to find some guidance on how to set up your "newly invented " app , if you search the HELP or "google it" you will not get many answers or very well explained answers.

Réponse de kintone Traduire en français

Hi Remus! We are currently updating all of our help materials and would love to hear any specific feedback you have. Also, don't hesitate to reach out to support@kintone.com if you ever need assistance. Our team would love to review your apps!

Troy
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

Kintone Support / Ease of use

Publié le 03/06/2019

Very good experience. I recommend this software to everyone. If you are looking for paperless and an increase in productivity when it comes to entering data.

Avantages

The support is very good. The software has made things a lot easier and faster for our production floor. The apps are easily built to our needs.

Inconvénients

Ability to organize Apps in Categories.

Alternatives envisagées

Microsoft Excel

Pourquoi passer à kintone

Ease of use and adaptability

Hi Troy,

Thank you for your great review! Very happy to hear about all the great work you've been able to accomplish with Kintone, and our team is always glad to help if you need any further support! Feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Yumiko
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Excellent software!

Publié le 28/09/2022

Avantages

Kintone is extremely easy to learn and use. Each application is customizable so that is extremely useful too.

Inconvénients

I think the overall look of the software may be a bit outdated but there is nothing about the performance that I would say is a "con".

Hi Yumiko

Brenden
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Kintone is a great platform for creating form-based apps

Publié le 12/02/2019

They've got really good support if you've got questions, comments, or concerns. Their quote for getting more out of the software was reasonable. The pricing is great and allows non-enterprise users to access their platform.

Avantages

Kintone offers a lot of functionality where you have form-based processes. It allows you to capture meaningful data from forms, create specific permissions all the way down to specific fields, create lots of apps, and generate reports from data fields. It was pretty easy to pick up on how to do everything we wanted and didn't cause a lot of brain damage on figuring out the platform.

Inconvénients

You can't set permissions for tables within forms. We got a quote from them to do this, but for our client it wasn't going to be worth it.

Hi Brendan,

Thank you for your review! Very happy to hear that you and your company have been using Kintone's features to the fullest! Our support team really appreciates your feedback as well; don't hesitate to reach out at any time if you need help!

Daniel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent Tool, productive and power for business

Publié le 02/05/2018

Avantages

Excellent aplication to teamwork more productive and gives us power to manage our business. 100% effective

Inconvénients

I no have cons to this aplication because i increase productive in work, and is a grear software which allows to quickly optimize analog processes. Fits small and large organization

Arjun

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Recommended tool for all.

Publié le 11/07/2022

Avantages

Really loved the task management and activity tracking features of the tool. Helps in reviewing the progress of my task. Great collaboration tools.

Inconvénients

Should improve the integrations provided by the software.

Hi Arjun,

Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad Kintone is able to help your business with task management and activity.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to use no code database platform for a nonprofit. We use it to track services and share...

Publié le 21/04/2018

Easy to set up and share information. Being abe to attach files to records is great. Best are the analytics - other online databases we used did not crealize charts or pivot tables. Exportability.
We are able to share data and staff can use the easy tools to create their own reports.

Avantages

Analysis capacity. I can create pivot tables and sumary reports easily. Allows our staff to look at data without relying on Evaluation or tech department support

Inconvénients

Nothing really. Only things I would like would be ability to run video files and preview all file attachments in the site, not just download to view.

Réponse de kintone Traduire en français

Thank you for your feedback! I would like to mention the Box Plug-in we have available. This plug-in allows you to preview documents and watch videos within your app without having to download the file. All you need is Kintone, a Box account, and the plug-in information provided below. Don't hesitate to contact support@kintone.com if you have any questions!

Box Plug-in: https://developer.kintone.io/hc/en-us/articles/212495198-Box

ROBIN L
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Great Support!

Publié le 01/06/2019

Great business support. Their team understands our needs quickly and are super helpful in figuring out solutions that work.

Avantages

Down flexibility to turn it into a very customized product.

Inconvénients

Flexibility and customization come with challenges in learning how things work.

Hi Robin,

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Justin
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

AMAZING

Publié le 12/02/2019

This program is amazing! Our office grew extremely fast and ran into a problem of organization and remembering things that needed done. We customized and made apps from scratch to remind us of tasks and customer calls that needed returned. WE even use it for time off requests and receipt/expense tracking. Kintone made us boost our customer service exponentially by making much for efficient. Thanks Kintone!

Avantages

Everything. Love the ability to customize apps from scratch to help our business.

Inconvénients

The mobile app is a little clunky and visually not too appealing. It still works well though!

Hi Justin,

Thank you very much for your review! We're really happy to hear about all the ways Kintone has been able to work for you and your office! Our team is always available to assist you if you need it!
As for our mobile app, we're preparing to launch some big updates, and I'll reach out to you when we're ready!

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great flexible platform for growing teams

Avantages

The ease of use and flexibility is incredibly helpful. It has allowed us to start with our initial use case and grow into a complex environment that works across our teams. We've been able to use the platform for knowledge retention and automation of workflows.

Inconvénients

One use case that is a bit disappointing is the need to pay for additional guest accounts. When a use case requires someone to access an extremely limited amount of information, it's difficult to justify the cost of those additional licenses.

Hi there,

Thank you for your review and we appreciate your feedback! Our team is happy to hear about how your company has been able to integrate Kintone into your day to day operations, and we're always happy to help if you need it!

• Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome customer service, great at reaching out and onboarding. Very good experience.

Publié le 23/04/2018

I love it, put us all on the same page.

Avantages

Kintone can be as much as you want it to be. We had a need for a scaled down solution for CRM and project management. Works perfect for what we needed.

Inconvénients

Not much I don't like, very flexible and easy to create solutions for our user base for the actual needs they have and not what they don't need.

Réponse de kintone Traduire en français

So glad to hear you're loving Kintone! With a 900 app limit, the possibilities are endless.