1 811 avis affichés sur 1 754

LastPass

Gestionnaire de mot de passe et authentification unique (Single Sign On, SSO)

4,7 /5 (1754 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
1 811 avis affichés sur 1 754
Brian H.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Secure your online presence with LastPass

Publié le 29/06/2019

What is LastPass?
The simple answer is LastPass saves your passwords to the cloud, secured by your individual login user ID and a Master Password. Setting it up is painless, merely follow the prompts at LastPass.com and you will quickly be on your way. Make sure you follow the instructions for adding LastPass to your favorite browser, and add it to the browser you use on every computer you use. When you get the extension added, click on it and log yourself in, and voila you have access to your saved passwords vault in the cloud. Now, every time you go to a site you use, the first time you visit and login, it will recognize the user ID and password you used, and ask you if you want to save it to your vault. Change your password? No problem! Upon successfull login, LastPass will catch that you have entered a new password and ask you if you want to update your saved password. As the user ID and password is saved to your own private vault in the cloud, you now have that password to access the site again, from anywhere, meaning you don't have to remember it anymore or worse, write it down. Very useful for sites that require frequent password changes and sites that have odd password requirement. Removes the burden of micromanaging staff password choices by your IT department - they will thank you! Multiple logins for a site is supported, it includes a robust, easy to use form fill feature, and it offers to generate on its own super-secure passwords for use as well.

Avantages

Available everywhere, LastPass is offered as standalone desktop software, and much more importantly, as a browser extension. Even iOS and Android have LastPass available as an app, with Android offering integration throughout most apps on your mobile device.

Inconvénients

For personal use, I shy away from subscription-based software. I'd rather pay once and get to use it. Luckily LastPass for personal use can be used for free. For a business, the subscription however pays for itself in terms of productivity gains and reducing headaches and trouble tickets for your IT staff.

Jeff M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines

LastPass -a Secure Password Manager for Team Collaboration

Publié le 23/09/2020

Very positive as we need an easy to access, but secure, way to share passwords & credentials among work teams and clients. Our 50+ employee agency has used LastPass for 2+ years and we have never wavered on it's value.

Avantages

We have a team of 50+ at our agency and LastPass is our go-to password/credential manager. It's super simple to set up, share access and manage passwords across teams and even clients. And LastPass takes security very very seriously with 2FA and authentication a key priority. We have to be ultra-sensitive to security as an agency as we handle so many credentials for client's websites, FTP and marketing tools.

Inconvénients

The UI is good but not great. I find myself wanting to create a folder but the iconography is a bit confusing so I'll create a record. Easy to go back and do it right but I find myself making the same mistakes. The folder hierarchy could also be a bit better organized but it's not too bad. They are improving and updating all the time.

Eugenie R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design graphique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A very good and easy password manager storing system online

Publié le 28/01/2021

Reasonably good pricing plans for business, single users or families.

Features i love are the NOTES, the notes are really important for me since I use them a lot for any type of passwords that are not used with your computer, example: your alarm system or your school locks or anything else.

Avantages

I use LastPass Business everywhere, on my desktop, my phone and all my browsers.
It is very easy to use and very practical.

The Strong password suggestions is very useful.

Sharing issues
I’ve had some issues with the Family sharing in the past where a family member shared a few passwords, I accidently deleted all his shared passwords in my family sharing center and that person that had shared the password just lost all his original shared passwords (from his lastpass account. I have not had this issue with the Business, but I will make test just to make sure this doesn’t happen again.

Hard to get prices with the business plans.

Craig S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Password Management Made Simple

Publié le 02/04/2020

LastPass for Business software has helped me run my business without disturbance due to login issues. If its cost and complexity of password requirements can be reduce, it make LastPass for Busines more ROI friendly and easier to use. Another advise would be to integrate with Google Chrome or Internet Explorer browser by creating a plugin which can be installed into one of those browsers seamlessly. So, the browser can remember LastPass for Business password, so user doesn't struggle with resetting it.

Avantages

I login to multiple email accounts and different kinds of software almost daily to update my e-commerce website, blog and to provide virtual support to my customers. So, I need to remember several passwords to run my business efficiently. LastPass for Business has been effective in managing all my logins and passwords so I don't have to keep resetting them. If I forget username or password of LastPass as well, then their support team helps me reset it by sending me a password reset link. In this way, my business processes are never interrupted due to login issues and I don't have to write my passwords anywhere.

Inconvénients

There are couple of challenges I face when using the LastPass for Business software to manage by usernames and passwords. Firstly, I have to spend a portion of my budget to get access to the software. Secondly, its password is not easy to create because it has to meet a complex criteria of having a mix of numbers, alphabets, specials characters and at-least 14 characters long. If I forget it and reset, then I have to create a new one which is not the same as old one. Finally, if i forget my LassPast password as well as my email password, I won't be able to reset it on my own because I can't access support's reset email.

• Secteur d'activité: Photographie
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

LastPass good product but let down by support

Publié le 19/02/2021

Overall my experience with the product itself was good. It has been very reliable over many years and contains most of the functionality you need. There are some features they have been slow to implement though and competitors have certainly taken the lead now though.

Avantages

The software is easy to use and has been my go too for many years. It's fast, responsive and reliable. The integration of a personal account into your business account is superb, you can easily segregate your work and personal password management and if you move on from a company carry on using the personal account.

Inconvénients

One area they could improve is the password creation capabilities. The ability to create passphrases would be beneficial. The area where they really let themselves down though is on support. The time to receive a response was poor and the response itself was inaccurate.

Kyle R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cosmétiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

I wish it was better, but it does what's needed

Publié le 21/10/2020

LastPass has definitely helped our overall security posture, but it has so many design flaws that it is frustrating. I can't say I love the product, and it's pace of development is terrible, but it does do what we need it to - mostly. I wish they improved the administration panel and removed the poor design choices of having separate management areas.

Avantages

We have a large distributed team and needed a product to improve security and allow for shared logins. LastPass does fill this need, and for the users that fully engage with the product it's invaluable. It's browser-based plugin its fairly simple to use and it doesn't require an installed application like 1Password does.

Inconvénients

The product design is dated and different parts of the admin console are separated in a seemingly non-sensical way. Want to manage users? Go to the Admin Console. Want to manage Shared Folders? Oh, that's under your personal dashboard.
We've had the product for over 2 years and while I imagine they have a substantial development team, product updates are slow or non-existent. I fear that since Logmein bought the company it has become a large bureaucracy and it shows in the product.
Lastly, getting user adoption is difficult, and not much has changed on that front.

Abdul waudud C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

LastPass is a Life Changer for Me, I Love It

Publié le 24/08/2020

I will continue using Lastpass happily ever after.

Avantages

As a developer, i need to access many sites or apps regularly. And for all these sites I need a username and password. And like everyone, I forgot my username and password quite often. So, before start using LastPass I used to have an excel file to store all my usernames and password, which was not very user friendly and error-prone. And on an occasion, one of my clients shares website access via LastPass and I start using LastPass. I was fascinated by the usefulness of the features of LastPass. I just need to remember the LastPass master password and LastPass take care of the rest. It can remember your password, organize your passwords, generate a strong password, auto-fill contact form, strong authentication, share access without revealing the actual password, even it can auto-fill your payment details. It can be used as an online application, browser extension, mobile apps, and seamlessly run all your devices like PC, Laptop, Pad and mobile.

Inconvénients

It's a little difficult to access LastPass manger if you try to access it from a new location and even if you have the right authentication. I know its for security purposes but in important moments it's annoying.

Hoang L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great way to share passwords with other team members

Publié le 29/09/2019

Crucial tool for sharing and secure your passwords

Avantages

Lastpass eliminates the needs to manually share and save passwords.
The password shared folder makes it very easy to share logins without showing the passwords to other users.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the Chrome extension can be slow.
Lastpass on Android requires enabling permissions every time the autofill feature is used.

• Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Secure and Simple

Publié le 15/09/2020

As a software developer with many accounts, Last Pass has saved me from remembering lots of passwords and prevented me from re-using the same password everywhere. Its definitely improved my online security a lot more and it works on my chrome browser and my android phone. It also lets me do a security check of my account and warm me of old passwords that could be changed.Overall love using the product for both personal and work related accounts.

Avantages

Easy to add existing passwords automatically with a click when you log in. Its easy to update a password and use an auto-generated secure password. Auto-generated passwords are easy to create and customize to meet website requirements. Available on so many platforms and devices. Warns you if passwords are compromised, old, duplicated or too weak. Categorize accounts you have saved.

Inconvénients

Seldom it does not integrate well with some websites and the auto change password feature does not usually work as advertised.

• Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Who can keep up with all the passwords?

Publié le 17/02/2021

LastPass is a simle (yep, simple) browser add-on that lets you securely (key word there) store site login information. It is easy to use and intuitive.

Avantages

I love the ability to store all my passwords and other login information in one place. This is especially true for me because my organization requires frequent changes (for security reasons). I can use LastPass to keep track of my previous passwords as well, as my organization does not allow me to reuse passowrds either. Aside from this, the ability to search through my long list of login information is a life saver!

Inconvénients

My one peeve with LassPass is that sometimes it doesn't capture the username accurately. This was a real problem before I knew that it was happening.

Dalibor K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Secteur maritime
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Password manager number one

Publié le 29/09/2020

Altough not perfect, this is best password manager and only acceptable with lot of features on Android. Windows is being done with any competitor, Android is really fully covered with lot of functionalities.

Avantages

Laspass is password manager on steroids. Most important, it allows autocomplete and generating (and remembering) secure passwords. Passwords can be shared with coworkers securely. All you need is to remember one secure passwords and let lastpass help you remember or generate passwords for any site or application.

Inconvénients

Autocomplete has issues sometimes, it closes the window, but that's rarely. Password sharing with coworkers could be more intuitive. Password generator is decent but "readable" passwords are still bit complicated (if you want to remember password specifically). Master password can be reset if you have access to your mail (that's ok functionality, but not secure). They also had breaches which is not great.

Jeff W.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

LastPass is a great enterprise-ready product for secure password storage and sharing

Publié le 12/12/2019

It has been a great enterprise tool that has kept us from storing password in insecure places or sharing passwords using insecure means (i.e., email)

Avantages

Solid security, good organizational structure, functional browser plugins, easy integration with MFA

Inconvénients

It can be difficult to share passwords from folders where you can view the current password, but are not allowed to share. This means you end up creating a duplicate of that item in a space where you can share just so that you can exchange the password with someone else. This duplication can lead to future confusion when you are updating sites and passwords.

Kevin H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Relative Solid Solution for Passwords

Publié le 29/08/2020

Overall, it has worked really well to not only document and share individual and group work passwords, but store emergency documentation in the case of an organizational disaster as well. We feel very confident that we can restore our IT systems in the event of a catastrophic equipment and/or personnel outage because of the availability of the service via any Internet connection.

Avantages

The best feature of this software is the seamless integration between browsers and devices. It does not matter where an employee is; they are able to access their work credentials, their shared group credentials, and any personal passwords as well if they choose to link their personal and work LastPass accounts together. It has made universal password management a breeze.

Inconvénients

The administrator console for the software feels slow and clunky, and at times is not very intuitive. Additionally, if a user gets “stuck” trying to access their account during the provisioning process it can take a good amount of work and resets to get everything operational again.

Michael K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Seamless and and organizational life saver

Publié le 11/08/2019

I was hopelessly lost with endless spreadsheets and worried about keeping data secure. I found LastPass, utilized groups and autofill, and haven't looked back.

Avantages

My life is so much more organized, and logins kept secure and randomized. I never worry or stress about keeping track of the many passwords in my life - they are all random bits of data now. From the mobile app to desktop, Groups, Shares without passwords,

Inconvénients

Sometimes the mobile app stops filling and I have to re-enable accessibility options on android, the the fill window won't let me properly paste in info.

• Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I never think about passwords with LastPass

Publié le 19/07/2019

We use LastPass daily. To work with teams I don't know how we'd manage without it. We'd probably live and die by the "Forgot Password" option. It's quick to setup passwords and to manage them after the fact. At least a few times a month I hear someone complain about password management. I can't recall the last time this has been a problem for our team.

Avantages

- The ability to manage a team with shared passwords
- Allow access to passwords without the ability to see them
- Create shared folders for specific teams
- The password generator
- The Authenticator app which auto logs you in without entering a code

Inconvénients

- The mobile version at times doesn't work seamlessly with apps requiring multiple login attempts

• Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing Tool for Security

Publié le 19/04/2019

I love my experience with LastPass. I use it personally and for my small business and it saves me a lot of time and headaches when it comes to passwords. I also feel way more secure in my online vulnerability since using this and creating more secure passwords.

Avantages

I use lastpass to keep track of all my passwords for various sites. I cannot stand the process of having a password reset when I'm in the middle of a task. It gets really frustrating to waste time, and LastPass saves me all that time on a consistent basis.

I also like that I am able to share passwords with my husband and we have access to passwords for services we share. I never have to call him to get a password anymore, which is really helpful to both of us.

The other service I really like about LastPass is that it has a browser add-on that allows me to generate a password when I sign up for an account on an website. I love that I am able do this, as it prevents me from using the same password over and over and I don't actually have to remember the password as I can access it from my phone, tablet or computer to login with one click.

I also love that LastPass is seamless throughout all devices. I can use it on my phone, tablet or computer and it is updated constantly. I also love that it can save different login information separately if you have two different user accounts on one website.

Inconvénients

It can get a little confusing when trying to share a password with another user. My husband and I share passwords and logins for our utilities and shared accounts, so we share our password information with each other for ease of use. In LastPass you have the option to share the login information or the password, and it can be unclear which is which. We've had a few occasions where we thought we shared the password with each other and we actually had not given full permission.