LastPass

4,7 (2 217)
Gestionnaire de mot de passe et authentification unique (Single Sign On, SSO)

(2 217)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

Avis sur 2217

Seydou B.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Une application tres simple, sure, complet et facile à utiliser pour la gestion de nos mot de...

Publié le 03/06/2021

Vraiment Lastpass est une excellente outils

Car il m'a fait gagner énormément de temps sur souscription dans les sites e-commerce

Avantages

Personnellement LastPass a résolu mes problèmes de gestion mots de passe, j’étais confrontés à un choix potentiel de mots de passes fort à choisir pour chaque site de ventes et autres site pédagogique.

LastPass est un excellent logiciel de gestions des mots de passes qui aide non seulement nous les freelances mais aussi les propriétaires d'entreprise à avoir l'esprit tranquille.

Inconvénients

Avec la version 4.72.0 de Lastpass, si je reste une seule journée sans l’ouvrir et juste après avoir redémarrer mon PC, le logiciel oubli souvent mon mot de passe principale et je suis toujours obligé de le récupérer avec mon adresse mail.

Merci d'apporter une solution a cette anomalie sur la version suivante.

Cordialement.

Alejandro T.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

LastPass the best and most secure password, data and file manager

Publié le 20/12/2021

I have been using it every day for two years and I really love it. LastPass is very easy to use, it has an excellent interface, the password management is amazing, I no longer needed to remember passwords and my accounts now have very strong and unique passwords, as it notifies me of my duplicate passwords.
Right now I use LastPass in my business, as I can safely share passwords with my employees without fear that they might do something wrong.

Avantages

What I like the most is the management of passwords, I no longer have to memorize or think about passwords, since LastPass saves and generates them automatically. Now I can organize my passwords, data and files in folders, categories and filter them for a faster search and also everything is very safe, thanks to the security monitoring in real time I know when my passwords, emails or sites have suffered security breaches and everything is corrected automatically.

Inconvénients

The free version is very limited, but the "Premium" plan is very cheap for what it is worth and sometimes it does not recognize websites or mobile applications.

Patrick H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent password and profile management

Publié le 02/12/2021

I've had this manager for 5+ years and I absolutely love it. The one thing I would add is the ability to search the vault for logins with duplicate passwords.

Avantages

It just works. With hundreds of passwords, some infrequently used, a manager is a must in today's world. The browser plugin easily recognizes your credentials for the site you're on, and gives you the option of multiple logins on a dropdown list. Simple.

Inconvénients

At times the drop down list is unreadable making it difficult to identify which credential you need. This mostly happens on mobile. Some websites do not allow autofill, but that's not LastPass's fault.

Google Chrome et Windows 10

Pourquoi choisir LastPass

Ease of use and better features.

RoboForm

Pourquoi passer à LastPass

Don't trust the other companies to protect my information.
Julia A.
  • Industry: Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to use but no help when things went wrong

Publié le 30/11/2021

Great product until something goes wrong. This was perhaps 2 years ago though so maybe they improved their customer service.

Avantages

Easy to set-up and start using. Didn't require any training. Easy to generate safe passwords, easily login to common sites I use, and safely share passwords with teammates when sharing accounts.

Inconvénients

I once forgot my email and lost all of my passwords and had to create an entire new one. There was nothing they could do to verify me. I also couldn't use the same email to create a new account so I now use my personal email for work. It's not ideal.

Alex N.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Recommend for those new to password management, experienced user may seek other options

Publié le 07/10/2021

Overall my experience with LastPass has been positive. I switched over from using KeepPass when I acquired a year long LastPass subscription through a bundle purchase. The seamless cloud synchronization and reliability of browser extensions was a positive compared to the open source KeepPass solution. After my subscription expired I continued to use the free version of LastPass until they announced free accounts would be limited to a single device, after which I purchased a year of LastPass premium. With my current year subscription coming due I believe I am going to start researching other options to see if I can find something that meets my needs at a better price point.

Avantages

Very simple and easy to setup and deploy. The browser extension and phone apps make using LastPass a easy way for most people to have secure access to all of there passwords from any device they might use, the autofill options will eventually result in making the entry of secure unique passwords easier than manually typing in a short non-unique password. LastPass has a free tier of service so it is possible to explore what they offer before commuting money.

Inconvénients

The free tier is only usable with 1 device so to get any real value out of LastPass compared to other free options you will need to pay. The yearly subscription can be pretty expensive for the service they provide. The passwords are stored in their own cloud service which some may not consider a feature depending on your level of paranoia.

Gleidy G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good but with keeps logging out

Publié le 05/01/2022

Cybersecurity has become a very important thing to care about, having a password manager like lastpass helps a lot to avoid vulnerabilities due to the use of weak passwords or shared passwords between multiple accounts. If you are considering do no think twice and choose one it could be LastPass or any other but Lastpass has the LogMeIn backup history of security too

Avantages

It is great to generate and change passwords, also storing passwords in one place with access from different devices, its browser extensions make the job very easy! It has a great monitoring too to let you know when to change a password.

Inconvénients

I have a very strong master password, for obvious reasons, I do not store that password online, well the app on the phone, the browser extension in just every computer keeps logging out everytime! Everytime I needed even if you select not to log out it keeps doing it and it is very frustrating

Ryan M.
  • Industry: Appareils médicaux

Ryan's LastPass Review

Publié le 30/12/2021

Very positive. Our failed login attempts and frustration across the organization has been significantly reduced. LastPass creates a 'Single Source of Truth' for our passwords and logins.

Avantages

Ease of use. The power to generate strong secure passwords and the how easy it is to safely share them among associates.

Inconvénients

Some administrator tasks can be a little confusing. For admins, it takes a little while to get the hang of some aspects of the product. The conversion between "new dashboard" and "old dashboard" can be tricky.

Microsoft Azure

Pourquoi passer à LastPass

The Chrome plugin/extension makes it quite easy to login to websites that we use often. Good value for price.
Kevin O.
  • Industry: Mode et vêtements

The Storage Vault Everyone Should Use

Publié le 09/01/2022

It has saved me time, and time again. That simple.

Avantages

It somehow has found all passwords everywhere, having set it up that way, and that's vital to me. Additionally, it notifies me of any issues, great or small, and I can instantly check them out. It is awesome. Then, I can decide what steps to take if any, and that is just as easy.

Inconvénients

I forgot my masterpass once and had a terrible time getting entrance. I even got on the phone but then they were able to help me. But, that is precisely why I use them. So, it really isn't a bad thing but at the time, I was not pleased...until I got back in!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Industry: Gestion de l'enseignement

Keep your passwords/notes secure

Publié le 02/12/2021

Avantages

Cross platform applications that allow you to fill passwords, secure notes are great way to build a secure wiki of information. Robust MFA compatibility, easy to use mobile application and browser extensions. Corporate plan includes family plan access for employees, which is a nice touch considering they've limited the capabilities of their free offering. Secure password generation is a must have feature.

Inconvénients

Doesn't always fill in password fields correctly. Mobile app sometimes will not fill passwords or save passwords I've entered.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Industry: Logiciels

Password Management Made Simple

Publié le 06/01/2022

LastPass allows to organization to share credentials without divulging the password. Helpful when employees leave the organization, not need to change passwords. Much easier to remember your master password and let LastPass remember the rest.

Avantages

I no longer have to remember complex passwords, just the master password. Goodbye post-it notes.

Inconvénients

Sometimes, passwords are not automatically saved and/or don't pre-fill on certain sites. It can be a pain to have to login to retrieve a password only to find out it is not in your vault.

Cassie S.
  • Industry: Import/Export

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best product for storing passwords!!

Publié le 11/01/2022

Last Pass helps me tremendously on a daily basis to be able to login to all my accounts. Its also a great tool to generate safe/secure passwords for new accounts.

Avantages

I love that you can sign in with one master password and instantly have access to all passwords for all your accounts.

Inconvénients

On occasion it has not captured a new account and saved the login entered on a new website.

Favio G.
  • Company size: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

All your passwords secured and easy to access

Publié le 27/08/2021

In general, Lastpass it's a GREAT app, has it all, secure storage of my sensitive data, password generation, easy to fill out the info in every app or site I use on a daily basis, can access my password from anywhere, and, best of all, I only need to remember 1 Master Password.

Avantages

I really like how easy is to access all my passwords with just a few clicks, no need to remember them, and can set up a different one for each site or app I use every day, also, I don't waste any time creating a new one using the "generate secure password" option, allowing me to comply with any password requirement, and, with the Premium Plan, now I have unlimited access from any computer or mobile device, saving me a lot of time and headaches.

Inconvénients

There have been concerns regarding how secure the app and the site are, but, after all the time I have spent using Lastpass I have no doubts all my information is in a secure place, however, the only thing I was not happy with was to choose from which device I would need to continue using the service, desktop or mobiles, unless I upgraded to Premium, was thinking about doing it anyway, but, didn{t like to be forced to do it.

Michelle G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to create, store and manage all your passwords in one place

Publié le 25/08/2021

Great - Improved my teams ability to share passwords securely and personally it has enabled me to have much stronger passwords for everything - personal and business. I just wish I could convince my Mum to use it!

Avantages

The browser extension and mobile app just make Lastpass so easy to use. I love that I will never have to think of another strong password as long as I have access to Lastpass as the generator is great for this. Knowing my personal vault is completely secure, but that I can also add any password in to a shared folder to enable collaboration across a team is great. And there is no better feeling than only having to log in to one application and know that wherever I browse to if I have an account the credentials simply populate from Lastpass automatically.

Inconvénients

I find provisioning users a little labour intensive - but that might be because I haven't ever looked to see if there is an easier way. And if you have a login page which asks for more than 2 credentials e.g. account name, user name and password... but as long as you put the account name in the secure notes of the password entry on last pass it's still easy to find.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security, 1Password et Zoho Vault

Pourquoi passer à LastPass

Features/functionality, price and recommendations from business colleagues
Kenny K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Reliable password management. LastPass is on top of things.

Publié le 23/07/2021

I have a very positive experience. Using the tool for the first time was very intuitive, I didn't need any tutorials or help pages. I also never ran into technical issues and the LastPass team informs you of important changes and news from the 'online security' world. Very good customer service, I love how professional and customer-centered LastPass is.

Avantages

What I like most about LastPass is how easy it is to quickly create secure passwords and manage them with a few clicks. The auto-saving of passwords is a nice feature as well, saving you a lot of time. I know LastPass uses the highest password encryption and security standards, that's why I rely on this tool. I've had too many issues in the past because I used bad passwords. With LastPass I know I'm using the right kind of passwords and I don't even need to remember them.

Inconvénients

LastPass allows you to access the tool on one device as a free member. Since I use desktop more than mobile, I activated in on desktop. It would however be nice to be able to use LastPass (as free user) on both without having to choose. I understand it's part of the 'upgrade to get more' business model, but I'd love to see this.

Alhassan A.
  • Industry: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

With LastPass, I no longer have to keep one password across all products and services I access

Publié le 19/07/2021

I no longer had to keep requesting for password changes from service providers because I simply couldn't remember what the last one was. And also Lastpass helped me rid of a lot of bad practices like sending unencrypted emails to myself with passwords, or keeping the same passwords across multiple products and services.

Avantages

Generating passwords can be very frustrating -- my choices were either too weak (and got rejected) or too complicated to remember easily without needing to note it down somewhere. To solve this problem, I would typically come up with one password every year and use it across all tools I use. And this was very risky, because once someone found it out, they could access every single thing I used. With Lastpass' robust password generator, I no longer have to worry about that. I am able to generate unique and strong passwords for each service and safely tuck it away without needing to keep it in memory.

Inconvénients

I wonder if there could be a system where we could create baskets of associated passwords within the general vault. This would be useful in situations where I needed someone to do some work on some work tools that required password access. I could then give them access to the general vault and the specific basket with the tools they would be using.

Pourquoi passer à LastPass

At the time, Lastpass seemed like the more secure option. And it came recommended by our systems administrator
Jeremy L.
  • Industry: Vente au détail

My LastPass Password Keeper

Publié le 13/07/2021

Overall, between Logmeonce, nordpass, 1password, Password boss, and many more different programs you can use to protect your online credentials, i woul dhave to say LAstPass is in the top 5% range. It is very affordable, easily managed, easily accessible, and can be used on every device as one account.

Avantages

I have had multiple different password keeper accounts in the past, none that amount to the complexity of LastPass. It can be downloaded onto your phone & onto your laptop so that when you switch from one to the other, it has all the passwords remembered right there for you. No more typing in your username and password every single day on every single account you want to access, it is all automated and done for you@!

Inconvénients

I dont think there was anything i didnt like about it. I still use it to this day and i dont plan on veering away. There is even a free account that still allows you to connect all of your accounts, without any limitation.

Password Boss, 1Password et Bitwarden

Dashlane for Business
Jake S.
  • Industry: Production audiovisuelle

LastPass is the Last Password Management Software your Team Needs

Publié le 21/05/2021

LastPass did a phenomenal job of solving the problem that our business previously faced–– sharing passwords with too many people. Every time we shared login information with others, we were facing a potential compromise if freelancers lacked character or their email accounts had been hacked. Thankfully, we never had bad luck. LastPass is a great form of insurance for helping business owners have peace of mind.

Avantages

LastPass is a fantastic software solution for so many reasons–– My chief use of it is so my team doesn't have to personally know all the various passwords to websites and SAAS solutions our organization uses. Certain users have access to using different sites without knowing what the passwords are. This makes me feel much more secure hiring freelancers. It also really helps to be able to safely give more access to our company resources for colleagues.

Inconvénients

With some lower-grade freelancers I hired, they had a harder time figuring out how to use the software to log into websites that I had requested from them. LastPass is not completely foolproof, but it is the best alternative to keeping your login information safe when sharing with workers.

Pourquoi choisir LastPass

Bitwarden was a free solution. While it has high-level encryption, It didn't have the ease of use or the team features that LastPass has.

Pourquoi passer à LastPass

I considered Bitwarden as a free alternative, but sometimes open-source solutions can be harder to tailor for use with teams. Lastpass clearly came out as superior with its long array of team-sharing features.
Quentin G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Feel secure with your passwords and identity

Publié le 20/05/2021

Overall I couldn't do internet life without it! From Banks, work sites to free account sites, I need a vault for all of these passwords. LastPass does that.

Avantages

Keeping unique passwords safe is no longer a concern with LastPass. Now I feel comfortable using complex passwords and know I've not used that password for other sites. Also having it automatically populate the username/password on most internet sites is really nice. LastPass also provides a password check to go through all your passwords and tell you how many are old, been compromised (publicly known hacked sites), used on multiple sites, etc. That helps you when you get a notice that an email/password combination for one site was compromised. Change for that one site, verify what other sites use that password too (shouldn't but we do, right) and change to be more secure and prevent hackers getting into your sites, stealing identity, etc.

Inconvénients

Not being able to log into lastpass for free on both mobile and desktop. I understand the company need to make money.
Searching through many passwords saved can be hard at times but overall can find what you are looking for. Haven't seen new features for awhile so maybe something being worked on in the backend of the software?

Microsoft Excel

In cloud.
𝗣𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗮 𝗞.
  • Industry: Conseil en gestion

MAKES LIFE EASIER - PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY

Publié le 11/05/2021

Overall I love LastPass. I did try a few others before I knew that LastPass even existed. If I remember correctly I found it via a yahoo or google free trial. I use the premium version obviously but my daughter uses the free version which is still very very good. I have a lot of passwords and except for the auto login annoyance there isn't anything I'm not happy with. And I realize that the auto login is an excellent feature and it's definitely needed. My feelings about it may not be the norm but just unique to me. The price is great, the software is intuitive and easy to use so it's a no brainer. Definitely something to look at if you are in the market for something like this.

Avantages

This software does not require a lot of time to set up initially. You don't need to sit there for hours inputting your login and passwords. Once you install LastPass it will prompt you when you are at a login page as to whether or not you want to save the data.

Inconvénients

There is a button in which you can use to auto login. There are a couple of annoying things about auto login: 1. You have to look under the advanced settings to turn it off/on. It should be, in my opinion in a more prominent area on the page and not in an area that is hidden until you click on it. 2. My other issue is that I have several logins for some of the same websites. Auto login happens really fast so sometimes you have to logout and login again to get in the account you need at that moment. It's worse when you have 3 or 4 logins and it's like playing Candy Crush or Tetris but unfortunately this isn't fun.

Keeper Business, 1Password, RoboForm et Dashlane for Business

See review above
Goran S.
  • Industry: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The absolute best in password security

Publié le 28/04/2021

I use it to secure all of my passwords. Since I installed LastPass I actually have a different password for every service, and have no fear that I will forget them. It also includes a very handy password generator I love to use when creating new user accounts everywhere. It is the single best password manager I have ever had the pleasure of using.

Avantages

It is so easy to use. You just install it in your browser and forget it exists until you need to punch in a password you forgot. It is a perfect way to manage your passwords!

Inconvénients

I would like it to remember my passwords automatically instead of asking me every time. I'm not sure that option exists so far. Other than that, it is great!

Keeper Business

Pourquoi choisir LastPass

Dashlane is very expensive and LastPass offered a free version (that I later upgraded rather recently when they switched their free account policy).

Dashlane for Business

Pourquoi passer à LastPass

LastPass premium price is very affordable and it looks and feels much better than the competition. I must admit, the price was the main reason.
Rick M.

LastPass - It was nice while it lasted

Publié le 08/04/2021

I've used LastPass for years but the pricing update makes it less appealing for my needs. It just feels weird to pay for something that has nothing new to offer at this point.

Avantages

I'll be honest. I liked that it was accessible across all devices for free. I could share passwords with other users on the free tier. I like that extension functionality

Inconvénients

The fact that they've changed their pricing structure and are now making you choose between mobile or desktop if you want to keep it free. I've started to migrate back to apple password manager.

Pourquoi choisir LastPass

LastPass was free and offered so much functionality.

Pourquoi passer à LastPass

The price was the biggest deciding factor
Kyle R.
  • Industry: Cosmétiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

I wish it was better, but it does what's needed

Publié le 21/10/2020

LastPass has definitely helped our overall security posture, but it has so many design flaws that it is frustrating. I can't say I love the product, and it's pace of development is terrible, but it does do what we need it to - mostly. I wish they improved the administration panel and removed the poor design choices of having separate management areas.

Avantages

We have a large distributed team and needed a product to improve security and allow for shared logins. LastPass does fill this need, and for the users that fully engage with the product it's invaluable. It's browser-based plugin its fairly simple to use and it doesn't require an installed application like 1Password does.

Inconvénients

The product design is dated and different parts of the admin console are separated in a seemingly non-sensical way. Want to manage users? Go to the Admin Console. Want to manage Shared Folders? Oh, that's under your personal dashboard.
We've had the product for over 2 years and while I imagine they have a substantial development team, product updates are slow or non-existent. I fear that since Logmein bought the company it has become a large bureaucracy and it shows in the product.
Lastly, getting user adoption is difficult, and not much has changed on that front.

Jeff M.
  • Industry: Ressources humaines

LastPass -a Secure Password Manager for Team Collaboration

Publié le 23/09/2020

Very positive as we need an easy to access, but secure, way to share passwords & credentials among work teams and clients. Our 50+ employee agency has used LastPass for 2+ years and we have never wavered on it's value.

Avantages

We have a team of 50+ at our agency and LastPass is our go-to password/credential manager. It's super simple to set up, share access and manage passwords across teams and even clients. And LastPass takes security very very seriously with 2FA and authentication a key priority. We have to be ultra-sensitive to security as an agency as we handle so many credentials for client's websites, FTP and marketing tools.

Inconvénients

The UI is good but not great. I find myself wanting to create a folder but the iconography is a bit confusing so I'll create a record. Easy to go back and do it right but I find myself making the same mistakes. The folder hierarchy could also be a bit better organized but it's not too bad. They are improving and updating all the time.

Pourquoi passer à LastPass

LastPass simply seemed like it had it all: security, UI, organization, sharing options. The others seemed very similar but we were more comfortable with LastPass's reputation and staying ability.
Kevin H.

Relative Solid Solution for Passwords

Publié le 29/08/2020

Overall, it has worked really well to not only document and share individual and group work passwords, but store emergency documentation in the case of an organizational disaster as well. We feel very confident that we can restore our IT systems in the event of a catastrophic equipment and/or personnel outage because of the availability of the service via any Internet connection.

Avantages

The best feature of this software is the seamless integration between browsers and devices. It does not matter where an employee is; they are able to access their work credentials, their shared group credentials, and any personal passwords as well if they choose to link their personal and work LastPass accounts together. It has made universal password management a breeze.

Inconvénients

The administrator console for the software feels slow and clunky, and at times is not very intuitive. Additionally, if a user gets “stuck” trying to access their account during the provisioning process it can take a good amount of work and resets to get everything operational again.

Michael K.
  • Industry: Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Seamless and and organizational life saver

Publié le 11/08/2019

I was hopelessly lost with endless spreadsheets and worried about keeping data secure. I found LastPass, utilized groups and autofill, and haven't looked back.

Avantages

My life is so much more organized, and logins kept secure and randomized. I never worry or stress about keeping track of the many passwords in my life - they are all random bits of data now. From the mobile app to desktop, Groups, Shares without passwords,

Inconvénients

Sometimes the mobile app stops filling and I have to re-enable accessibility options on android, the the fill window won't let me properly paste in info.