LastPass

4,7 (2 517)
Gestionnaire de mot de passe et authentification unique (Single Sign On, SSO)

Note globale

4,7 /5
(2 517)
Rapport qualité-prix
4,5/5
Fonctionnalités
4,6/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,5/5
Support client
4,3/5

95%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

2517 avis

Seydou
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Une application tres simple, sure, complet et facile à utiliser pour la gestion de nos mot de...

Publié le 03/06/2021

Vraiment Lastpass est une excellente outils

Car il m'a fait gagner énormément de temps sur souscription dans les sites e-commerce

Avantages

Personnellement LastPass a résolu mes problèmes de gestion mots de passe, j’étais confrontés à un choix potentiel de mots de passes fort à choisir pour chaque site de ventes et autres site pédagogique.

LastPass est un excellent logiciel de gestions des mots de passes qui aide non seulement nous les freelances mais aussi les propriétaires d'entreprise à avoir l'esprit tranquille.

Inconvénients

Avec la version 4.72.0 de Lastpass, si je reste une seule journée sans l’ouvrir et juste après avoir redémarrer mon PC, le logiciel oubli souvent mon mot de passe principale et je suis toujours obligé de le récupérer avec mon adresse mail.

Merci d'apporter une solution a cette anomalie sur la version suivante.

Cordialement.

Alys
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Secure, ease to use, and great for collaboration

Publié le 23/06/2022

Overall LastPass is a great asset to my business and takes the pressure off securely storing clients’ data and keeping track of all of my own passwords, both business and personal.

Avantages

I love how simple and easy it is to use this software, without compromising on security and great features. It’s easy for my clients to securely share the passwords I need to manage their social media accounts and I feel assured that LastPass will warn me if there are any data breaches.

Inconvénients

It’s a shame they recently changed their free plan so you can no longer use it on multiple devices without upgrading. There are other tools out there which do allow this without the price tag

Alternatives envisagées 

Bitwarden et Dashlane for Business

Pourquoi passer à LastPass

Recommendations from friends and it’s a well known brand within this industry which gave me confidence in the security of the product
Chris
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

If you do not utilize password management for your team, start now

Publié le 03/06/2022

Quickly deliver credentials to new employees or team members. Have confidence that employees are not saving credentials in unsafe ways.

Avantages

Browser integration, account management useful for managing team member or employee accounts. Ensure your team is not wasting time on forgotten passwords, password resets, and getting locked out. Provides a way for safe storage of business IT credentials so employees do not revert to writing passwords on paper or email them, avoid taking unnecessary risks.

Inconvénients

We have not had any negative issues with the product.

Alternatives envisagées 

1Password et Dashlane for Business

Pourquoi passer à LastPass

Desktop software seemed clunky, interface not refined. Browser plugins did not respond quickly and were lacking features.
Karthik
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Decent password management application

Publié le 29/06/2022

Avantages

It’s a decent enough password manager. I would rate 1password better than this though.

Inconvénients

Lacks some of the features that 1password has

Alissa
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best In Class Password Security

Publié le 08/07/2022

We have had a fantastic time using LastPass and it came over the competitors we reviewed 10 to 1.

Avantages

LastPass is very easy to use and one of the most safe and secure products on the market. Our firm knows we made the right choice but purchasing LastPass and we will be long time customers.

Inconvénients

LastPass is tricky if you lose your credentials but we know that is why it is so hard to hack. Even LastPass does not have access to your info

Alternatives envisagées 

1Password et Secret Server Password Manager

Pourquoi passer à LastPass

LastPass had the best support and the best interface
John
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to use

Publié le 07/07/2022

Lastpass has every feature you’ll ever need. You just need to get used to it first

Avantages

The fact that it auto fills your password on a website it recognizes

Inconvénients

It’s a bit difficult to find your way at first

Jonathan
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Used to be free but it's worth the subscription

Publié le 08/07/2022

It's not that often that I can say an app/service noticeably improves my quality of life, but this one does.

Avantages

I love that it's not keeping track of only passwords, but all the other info that goes along with it. Love to keep notes on security questions, etc... I manage finances for my mother-in-law and my wife manages her disabled sister's finances, so it's fantastic having all that stuff in one place and accessible from anywhere. I also manage all the IT stuff for our small business so I'd be lost without having it all in one place.

Inconvénients

Obviously free was better than paying, but I don't mind paying for a good service. Sometimes the autofill competes with built in autofill on Chrome, each one trying to autofill and make pull down menus.

Christina
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

LastPass is a MUST for businesses and individuals

Publié le 19/07/2022

LastPass has allowed our organization to share important credentials easily and safely among team members, I highly recommend LastPass for both businesses and families alike.

Avantages

I'll be honest, I used to be the person who saved all her passwords in her email, with most of her passwords nearly identical to the next. It goes without saying, that this isn't secure IN THE LEAST, and I was a ticking time-bomb for stolen data. But then I was introduced to LastPass, which is a very user-friendly software that allows users to create auto-generated and highly-secure passwords for all of their favorite websites. This was revolutionary for me! Instead of spending precious minutes wracking my brain to think of new passwords for websites, LastPass now does all the work for me. On top of that, LastPass also organizes all saved passwords in one easy space [called "the vault"] that can be accessed from any device. One feature I love is how you can securely share passwords with familiy and team members. If you want to save time and stay safe from data breaches due to unsecure passwords, I and my team highly recommend using LastPass.

Inconvénients

When sharing a password with a teammember on LastPass, sometimes the shared password takes awhile to show up in the vault. While not normally a problem, if the password is needed immediately it can be a little annoying.

Richard
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best way to manage login info

Publié le 08/07/2022

I once had a list of passwords saved in .txt file (I know it's stupid) and my computer was hacked when I downloaded a dubious file. Luckily most of the passwords were outdated, but the hackers did manage to empty my Bitcoin wallet (it was only like 50 bucks). I discovered LastPass later and it is nothing short of a Godsend. I highly recommend it to anyone needing a database of logins.

Avantages

The program is very user-friendly and boasts a ton of features that facilitate faster login. If you have a ton of usernames and passwords to remember (as most people do) then this is definitely the best way to keep track of them.

Inconvénients

Any system of keeping passwords all in one place is going to be susceptible to some kind of security threat, and this is no different. However, this problem is negligible in this case, as LastPass is very secure by comparison.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Go to secure solution for credential management!

Publié le 30/06/2022

Last pass is the only solution that I know of today that fits both easily in the personal and business credential management space. One time timed passwords, secure encryption, and simple to use interfaces are what makes me a user year after year. Great product, and well known as the industry standard.

Avantages

I'm annoyed at having to change passwords all the time and keeping up with remembering everything. Last pass organizes, secures, and can even recommend and then store passwords. This helps if you want a solution to manage things for you, which I do!

Inconvénients

I've used Last Pass for many years and really have nothing bad to say about the platform and application.

Mando
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best Password manager I know

Publié le 19/06/2022

Its a very fast, secure way and convenient application

Avantages

The autofill and auto password update, with a prompt to make sure you want to

Inconvénients

I can longer get OTP to log in, so I have to log in offline to get a password. I called to get support but all in vain.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Last Pass - just simplifies your security

Publié le 30/03/2022

I've used Last pass for a very long time and it's met my every need. The ability to sync and fill passwords on any device is amazing. The security check-ups happen automatically and non-intrusively, so you can feel safe.

Avantages

I love the security audit of passwords. It's easy to see which sites are at most risk with simple or duplicated passwords. Makes it easy to keep on top of your security. It's also great to see breach detection alert you to compromised credentials without you having to go search for it.

Inconvénients

There's no dedicated desktop app, and the only way to use it is with a browser plugin. I would love to see a Desktop app with global shortcuts to enable filling of credentials into non-browser based applications.

Alternatives envisagées 

1Password

Pourquoi choisir LastPass 

I wanted a cloud based data sync that had good cross platform usability. Having the mobile application and credential integration in iOS and Android is a must.

Pourquoi passer à LastPass

Primarily the price, but I prefer the way that Last Pass integrates with the browser over most alternatives.
🌿Tim
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great password storage for the average adult

Publié le 16/03/2022

Avantages

LastPass provides the ability to store passwords in the cloud for retrieval over many devices. This allows for users to create unique, complex and long passwords for each service they use without the worry of having to remember them. This as a result vastly improves the average user's security because they will have difficult to crack unique passwords for every service. So even if 1 password is compromised others are not.

Before using this software I had a number of hacks on a few services i used because one password shared over many websites was compromised. Since I moved to lastPass this hasnt happened.

Its also very affordable for family use offering very cheap family packages and allowing sharing between users. I use it with my whole family and since the whole family has switched we haven't had any compromised passwords.

Finally its very easy to use. Which does provide some security flaws but is in my opinion a great compromise for the average user. Often security and ease of use collide, i think that Lastpass handles this in the best possible way for the average user

Inconvénients

Simply the fact that passwords are stored online rather than in an offline repository could provide an attack vector. But this is offset by ease of use and password sharing between devices.
I also don't know the physical location that the password server i use is located. This could compromise my accounts to foreign actors.

Brian
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

LastPass is great for those who always forget their passwords

Publié le 30/01/2022

Avantages

I love that it is easy to set up and use. It usually automatically asks me if I want to add a login and password when I log into a site for the first time. It's really simple, and all you have to do is click on yes/ add. I don't have to go in and enter it manually, which is very nice. It also works across all my devices, I just log in to it and I can even use it while browsing on my smartphone. All my passwords all easily manageable cause it categorizes them into different categories for me as well. It makes it fairly easy to find one and edit it if I need to. I also like that if you reset your password, and then log in with a new password, LastPass will ask you if you want to update your stored password automatically. So there's no need to go into it and change it manually unless you need to. It's also simple to use, for me when I open a website that I have credentials stored for, there's a little box icon with 3 dots on the end of the username box. When I click on the little icon, my stored credentials come up and I just click on them to enter the info automatically. Even if I have more than one set of credentials for a site, it lists them all and then I just pick the one I want to use. You have to be logged into it, of course, so don't worry about security unless you leave yourself logged in and walk away from your computer. I have it set so that it logs me out automatically after a certain time of inactivity. I think you can also set it to log you out right after.

Inconvénients

The only CON that I have so far about LastPass is that sometimes it will put certain things in the wrong category when it organizes it for me. It doesn't;t happen every time, but every now and then. Like something should go into the "Social" category, but it will put it into the entertainment one instead. Sometimes it's annoying, but I can also move it if I need to.

Patrick
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent password and profile management

Publié le 02/12/2021

I've had this manager for 5+ years and I absolutely love it. The one thing I would add is the ability to search the vault for logins with duplicate passwords.

Avantages

It just works. With hundreds of passwords, some infrequently used, a manager is a must in today's world. The browser plugin easily recognizes your credentials for the site you're on, and gives you the option of multiple logins on a dropdown list. Simple.

Inconvénients

At times the drop down list is unreadable making it difficult to identify which credential you need. This mostly happens on mobile. Some websites do not allow autofill, but that's not LastPass's fault.

Alternatives envisagées 

Windows 10 et Google Chrome

Pourquoi choisir LastPass 

Ease of use and better features.

Logiciel antérieur 

RoboForm

Pourquoi passer à LastPass

Don't trust the other companies to protect my information.
Alex
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Recommend for those new to password management, experienced user may seek other options

Publié le 07/10/2021

Overall my experience with LastPass has been positive. I switched over from using KeepPass when I acquired a year long LastPass subscription through a bundle purchase. The seamless cloud synchronization and reliability of browser extensions was a positive compared to the open source KeepPass solution. After my subscription expired I continued to use the free version of LastPass until they announced free accounts would be limited to a single device, after which I purchased a year of LastPass premium. With my current year subscription coming due I believe I am going to start researching other options to see if I can find something that meets my needs at a better price point.

Avantages

Very simple and easy to setup and deploy. The browser extension and phone apps make using LastPass a easy way for most people to have secure access to all of there passwords from any device they might use, the autofill options will eventually result in making the entry of secure unique passwords easier than manually typing in a short non-unique password. LastPass has a free tier of service so it is possible to explore what they offer before commuting money.

Inconvénients

The free tier is only usable with 1 device so to get any real value out of LastPass compared to other free options you will need to pay. The yearly subscription can be pretty expensive for the service they provide. The passwords are stored in their own cloud service which some may not consider a feature depending on your level of paranoia.

Favio
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

All your passwords secured and easy to access

Publié le 27/08/2021

In general, Lastpass it's a GREAT app, has it all, secure storage of my sensitive data, password generation, easy to fill out the info in every app or site I use on a daily basis, can access my password from anywhere, and, best of all, I only need to remember 1 Master Password.

Avantages

I really like how easy is to access all my passwords with just a few clicks, no need to remember them, and can set up a different one for each site or app I use every day, also, I don't waste any time creating a new one using the "generate secure password" option, allowing me to comply with any password requirement, and, with the Premium Plan, now I have unlimited access from any computer or mobile device, saving me a lot of time and headaches.

Inconvénients

There have been concerns regarding how secure the app and the site are, but, after all the time I have spent using Lastpass I have no doubts all my information is in a secure place, however, the only thing I was not happy with was to choose from which device I would need to continue using the service, desktop or mobiles, unless I upgraded to Premium, was thinking about doing it anyway, but, didn{t like to be forced to do it.

Michelle
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to create, store and manage all your passwords in one place

Publié le 25/08/2021

Great - Improved my teams ability to share passwords securely and personally it has enabled me to have much stronger passwords for everything - personal and business. I just wish I could convince my Mum to use it!

Avantages

The browser extension and mobile app just make Lastpass so easy to use. I love that I will never have to think of another strong password as long as I have access to Lastpass as the generator is great for this. Knowing my personal vault is completely secure, but that I can also add any password in to a shared folder to enable collaboration across a team is great. And there is no better feeling than only having to log in to one application and know that wherever I browse to if I have an account the credentials simply populate from Lastpass automatically.

Inconvénients

I find provisioning users a little labour intensive - but that might be because I haven't ever looked to see if there is an easier way. And if you have a login page which asks for more than 2 credentials e.g. account name, user name and password... but as long as you put the account name in the secure notes of the password entry on last pass it's still easy to find.

Alternatives envisagées 

1Password et Zoho Vault

Pourquoi passer à LastPass

Features/functionality, price and recommendations from business colleagues
Kenny
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Reliable password management. LastPass is on top of things.

Publié le 23/07/2021

I have a very positive experience. Using the tool for the first time was very intuitive, I didn't need any tutorials or help pages. I also never ran into technical issues and the LastPass team informs you of important changes and news from the 'online security' world. Very good customer service, I love how professional and customer-centered LastPass is.

Avantages

What I like most about LastPass is how easy it is to quickly create secure passwords and manage them with a few clicks. The auto-saving of passwords is a nice feature as well, saving you a lot of time. I know LastPass uses the highest password encryption and security standards, that's why I rely on this tool. I've had too many issues in the past because I used bad passwords. With LastPass I know I'm using the right kind of passwords and I don't even need to remember them.

Inconvénients

LastPass allows you to access the tool on one device as a free member. Since I use desktop more than mobile, I activated in on desktop. It would however be nice to be able to use LastPass (as free user) on both without having to choose. I understand it's part of the 'upgrade to get more' business model, but I'd love to see this.

Alhassan
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

With LastPass, I no longer have to keep one password across all products and services I access

Publié le 19/07/2021

I no longer had to keep requesting for password changes from service providers because I simply couldn't remember what the last one was. And also Lastpass helped me rid of a lot of bad practices like sending unencrypted emails to myself with passwords, or keeping the same passwords across multiple products and services.

Avantages

Generating passwords can be very frustrating -- my choices were either too weak (and got rejected) or too complicated to remember easily without needing to note it down somewhere. To solve this problem, I would typically come up with one password every year and use it across all tools I use. And this was very risky, because once someone found it out, they could access every single thing I used. With Lastpass' robust password generator, I no longer have to worry about that. I am able to generate unique and strong passwords for each service and safely tuck it away without needing to keep it in memory.

Inconvénients

I wonder if there could be a system where we could create baskets of associated passwords within the general vault. This would be useful in situations where I needed someone to do some work on some work tools that required password access. I could then give them access to the general vault and the specific basket with the tools they would be using.

Alternatives envisagées 

Bitwarden

Pourquoi passer à LastPass

At the time, Lastpass seemed like the more secure option. And it came recommended by our systems administrator
Jeremy
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

My LastPass Password Keeper

Publié le 13/07/2021

Overall, between Logmeonce, nordpass, 1password, Password boss, and many more different programs you can use to protect your online credentials, i woul dhave to say LAstPass is in the top 5% range. It is very affordable, easily managed, easily accessible, and can be used on every device as one account.

Avantages

I have had multiple different password keeper accounts in the past, none that amount to the complexity of LastPass. It can be downloaded onto your phone & onto your laptop so that when you switch from one to the other, it has all the passwords remembered right there for you. No more typing in your username and password every single day on every single account you want to access, it is all automated and done for you@!

Inconvénients

I dont think there was anything i didnt like about it. I still use it to this day and i dont plan on veering away. There is even a free account that still allows you to connect all of your accounts, without any limitation.

Alternatives envisagées 

1Password, Password Boss, NordPass, LogMeOnce et Bitwarden

Logiciel antérieur 

Dashlane for Business
Jake
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

LastPass is the Last Password Management Software your Team Needs

Publié le 21/05/2021

LastPass did a phenomenal job of solving the problem that our business previously faced–– sharing passwords with too many people. Every time we shared login information with others, we were facing a potential compromise if freelancers lacked character or their email accounts had been hacked. Thankfully, we never had bad luck. LastPass is a great form of insurance for helping business owners have peace of mind.

Avantages

LastPass is a fantastic software solution for so many reasons–– My chief use of it is so my team doesn't have to personally know all the various passwords to websites and SAAS solutions our organization uses. Certain users have access to using different sites without knowing what the passwords are. This makes me feel much more secure hiring freelancers. It also really helps to be able to safely give more access to our company resources for colleagues.

Inconvénients

With some lower-grade freelancers I hired, they had a harder time figuring out how to use the software to log into websites that I had requested from them. LastPass is not completely foolproof, but it is the best alternative to keeping your login information safe when sharing with workers.

Alternatives envisagées 

Bitwarden

Pourquoi choisir LastPass 

Bitwarden was a free solution. While it has high-level encryption, It didn't have the ease of use or the team features that LastPass has.

Logiciel antérieur 

Bitwarden

Pourquoi passer à LastPass

I considered Bitwarden as a free alternative, but sometimes open-source solutions can be harder to tailor for use with teams. Lastpass clearly came out as superior with its long array of team-sharing features.
Quentin
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Feel secure with your passwords and identity

Publié le 20/05/2021

Overall I couldn't do internet life without it! From Banks, work sites to free account sites, I need a vault for all of these passwords. LastPass does that.

Avantages

Keeping unique passwords safe is no longer a concern with LastPass. Now I feel comfortable using complex passwords and know I've not used that password for other sites. Also having it automatically populate the username/password on most internet sites is really nice. LastPass also provides a password check to go through all your passwords and tell you how many are old, been compromised (publicly known hacked sites), used on multiple sites, etc. That helps you when you get a notice that an email/password combination for one site was compromised. Change for that one site, verify what other sites use that password too (shouldn't but we do, right) and change to be more secure and prevent hackers getting into your sites, stealing identity, etc.

Inconvénients

Not being able to log into lastpass for free on both mobile and desktop. I understand the company need to make money.
Searching through many passwords saved can be hard at times but overall can find what you are looking for. Haven't seen new features for awhile so maybe something being worked on in the backend of the software?

Alternatives envisagées 

Microsoft Excel

Pourquoi passer à LastPass

In cloud.
𝗣𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗮
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

MAKES LIFE EASIER - PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY

Publié le 11/05/2021

Overall I love LastPass. I did try a few others before I knew that LastPass even existed. If I remember correctly I found it via a yahoo or google free trial. I use the premium version obviously but my daughter uses the free version which is still very very good. I have a lot of passwords and except for the auto login annoyance there isn't anything I'm not happy with. And I realize that the auto login is an excellent feature and it's definitely needed. My feelings about it may not be the norm but just unique to me. The price is great, the software is intuitive and easy to use so it's a no brainer. Definitely something to look at if you are in the market for something like this.

Avantages

This software does not require a lot of time to set up initially. You don't need to sit there for hours inputting your login and passwords. Once you install LastPass it will prompt you when you are at a login page as to whether or not you want to save the data.

Inconvénients

There is a button in which you can use to auto login. There are a couple of annoying things about auto login: 1. You have to look under the advanced settings to turn it off/on. It should be, in my opinion in a more prominent area on the page and not in an area that is hidden until you click on it. 2. My other issue is that I have several logins for some of the same websites. Auto login happens really fast so sometimes you have to logout and login again to get in the account you need at that moment. It's worse when you have 3 or 4 logins and it's like playing Candy Crush or Tetris but unfortunately this isn't fun.

Alternatives envisagées 

RoboForm, 1Password, Keeper Business et Dashlane for Business

Pourquoi passer à LastPass

See review above
Goran
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The absolute best in password security

Publié le 28/04/2021

I use it to secure all of my passwords. Since I installed LastPass I actually have a different password for every service, and have no fear that I will forget them. It also includes a very handy password generator I love to use when creating new user accounts everywhere. It is the single best password manager I have ever had the pleasure of using.

Avantages

It is so easy to use. You just install it in your browser and forget it exists until you need to punch in a password you forgot. It is a perfect way to manage your passwords!

Inconvénients

I would like it to remember my passwords automatically instead of asking me every time. I'm not sure that option exists so far. Other than that, it is great!

Alternatives envisagées 

Keeper Business

Pourquoi choisir LastPass 

Dashlane is very expensive and LastPass offered a free version (that I later upgraded rather recently when they switched their free account policy).

Logiciel antérieur 

Dashlane for Business

Pourquoi passer à LastPass

LastPass premium price is very affordable and it looks and feels much better than the competition. I must admit, the price was the main reason.