Avis clients sur Phorest

Phorest

4,8 (363)
Donnez votre avis !
Logiciel de gestion de la fidélité pour instituts de beauté

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

363 avis

Francisco

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software with even better customer service

Publié le 24/02/2017

Customer service reviews were important to me when I decided to go with Phorest and they had not let me down. They are always in contact and the response time is really short. We had the first training call yesterday and my receptionist (who is not very computer savvy) was very happy because of the easiness to use and manage appointments. I have gone further exploring other features and everything is basically done with a few clicks.
The video tutorials are endless and the manuals and ebooks are easy to read.
100% satisfied so far.

Easy to use.
Very intuitive.
Great customer service.
Has a report for everything.
Full customized services, providers, resources, and inventory.
Nice app included with the price (others charge extra).
Did I mention the great customer service?

Inconvénients

Wish they had a more configurable patient form and the option to add scanned forms and pictures.
High set up fee but they input the information of your inventory, services, and client database for you before going live.
Need to have the software "installed" in a pc/mac but the information is safe stored in the cloud. You can access it anytime from the your app but not from any computer.

Angela

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent Customer Support

Publié le 27/11/2017

Really helps me to manage the business more easily

Really helps me to manage the business more easily

Avantages

Quick and efficient support by experts.
Easy to use software.
Lots of reports
Makes running the business that bit easier!

Inconvénients

Doesn't integrate with merchant services unit- have to cash up twice, once on system and once on merchant service terminal and hope the two match!
No stats on emails which makes me still prefer Mailchimp

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Unprofessional Company with hidden charges and poor data management

Publié le 07/02/2021

I have had this software for over 5 years and they are only interested in how they can make more money out of their clients. They charge inflated prices for simple things and hide the charges so you aren't aware of them. They introduce new features which sound great but in reality don't work and then charge you a higher subscription for their software for the new features when don't work. For example they introduced a feature called client reconnect which is supposed to text clients when they are overdue their appointment but it just doesn't work, yet they charge an extra £40/month for it. Also if you have multiple sites, none of their reports or stock inventory work across multiple locations so you have to go into each location to run reports or get stock information which is very time consuming. It also doesn't link into any other software or marketing software so you have to do work arounds and manual exports if you want to use your client data in facebook or email marketing. The email and text marketing within Phorest is expensive and poor quality compared to industry specific software so another downside to Phorest. There are many much superior softwares available that are cheaper, easier to run and integrate easier into other business softwares. Having stuck with Phorest for over 5 years now I wish I had made a move to better software years ago.

Avantages

The appointment diary is simple and visual but basic. There is an online reputation manager which helps you manage your online reviews but now I have seen what other systems can do I think it is basic and its only available when you are on their most expensive package.

Inconvénients

The company has hidden charges which they deduct at source so you can't see them or audit them. They consistently over charge and apply higher charges to bills than your original contract and insist on payment by direct debit so its not easy to detect them. They manipulate your data without knowledge or consent, for example they opted many of my clients out of being able to receive marketing information without my knowledge, I only discovered by accident and it turned out to have been an issue in their software which they denied to begin with but then had to admit it was their fault. I have no idea if they corrected the fault just with my account or whether other customers who have been affected but are still in the dark. A few years ago they made a major to how their online booking system worked, but didn't inform any of their clients so all our online bookings on our website went down and again it took a few weeks for them to admit the mistake was theirs, but it still cost me thousands with my website developer to re-design my website to overcome their change which is incredibly poor change management and poor knowledge of their customers and how they use the software.

David

Great Software!

Publié le 02/09/2017

Avantages

First of all let me make it very clear that this software is the BEST in the market... everything about it is easy to use, the best support team I've ever come across. I'd compare the support team experience to Amazone's or PayPal's customer service. There's nothing wrong with the software whatsoever but minor issues that I'd put it down in Cons section.

Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Phorest Experience

Publié le 21/10/2020

Avantages

The most important thing about Phorest is it's ease of access to everything you need. You pay a premium for convenience, hence why it is so successful.

Inconvénients

The cost of Phorest is very expensive but like I said - you pay for convenience. Another thing I disliked was the customer service never wanted to fix a situation, just to help make an issue right. Many issues occur and eventually preventive actions would be more preferred than accommodation.

Alternatives envisagées

Vagaro et SimplyBook.me

Pourquoi passer à Phorest

Convenience factor, so simple to use.

Réponse de Phorest Salon Software

Hi Chris,

I am sorry to see that you are not fully satisfied with Phorest. If you are with Phorest, you have a dedicated Salon Success Manager that should be actively working on your business to help you get the most from the software.

Since your review we have launched numerous new features.

We'd love for you to consider Phorest again and book a demo to see all our new amazing features such as..

- Online Store
- Cardless Checkout
- Contactless Check-In
- Curbside Pick Up

...and so many more.

Alysse
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Has many great features that help streamline and automate our customer database and interactio...

Publié le 22/06/2017

Ease of booking and streamlined customer connection.

Ease of booking and streamlined customer connection.

Avantages

Many systems already in the software make our interactions with our clients easy and efficient. Great booking software with plenty of report analysis to check our growth and progress. They listen to consumer suggestions and are constantly improving the software and adding new features.

Inconvénients

Some of the clickable icons are not obvious or intuitive. Some text that can be clicked on for additional options doesn't always look like a clickable button.

George

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It is a good software, easy to use and quick.

Publié le 12/03/2018

Avantages

The automated reach out to Cilents is such a time saving feature. I do like the loyalty scheme feature this I feel will support further growth together with the intervertebral social media marketing.

Inconvénients

The training sessions I feel would be much more beneficial in smaller groups. With Phorest there does appear to be a lot of add ons to your original purchase price and monthly fee but hopefully as phorest's software encourages growth & Cilent retention these will be an investment.

Mary
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

positive experience

Publié le 13/09/2017

We have full control on how we use the sytem. Customers rarely if at all have any complaints. Any errors are merely human ones

Avantages

The system is efficient, reliable and user friendly. Clear instructions on how to use. Allows us to use frequently.

Inconvénients

Confined to 160 characters for single text. Should be able to set up various ways to have replies from customer.

Karen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Bin your pencil and appt book

Publié le 13/02/2017

This system changed my salon life for the better. Online bookings saves me a receptionist. And the ease to look at two locations is brilliant. Having client notes at my finger tips saves me having to remember everything and I simply can't imagine not having Phorest in my life....fantastic all round salon software

Avantages

Easy to use. Everything at my fingertips

Inconvénients

On the odd occasion when I can't do what I want

Donna
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

Phorest software

Publié le 24/10/2016

I looked at lots of systems and Phorest was one of the first but I was apprehensive at paying the initial outlay especially as I had already used a system for a couple of months which didn't work for me. I trialled a few different systems but nothing fitted right with me so I re-visited Phorest and it looked amazing. I took the plunge and at the training I kept saying "I can't believe how easy this is to use" Honestly I can't believe how much time I wasted looking at other systems. All I can say is you get what you pay for. Phorest is easy to use, it does everything apart from making your patients tea and coffee! It works on iPads, iPhones, the training is excellent and company support is amazing, they really want to work with you and grow your business. It only lost one star as we can't go totally paperless at present but I know they are looking into this. Best decision I have made and it is so professional.

Avantages

Easy to use and easy on the eye
Lots of reports
Text and email templates or make your own
Stock taking
I love everything about it actually!

Inconvénients

Will be good to be able to go totally paperless at some point but I know this will come to the future

Vi

• Support client

It is a good software, easy to use and quick.

Publié le 06/10/2017

Avantages

I like that everything is easy to find. Big buttons, does what it says on the tin really. Easy to input data, maybe too easy that people just don't input anything else apart from name, tel and email and still saves it? I like the email functionality which is free, SMS functionality but it is paid. Also can link to social media, which is good for salons with less than 3 branches (easier to manage the content).

Inconvénients

Reports are not as easy to do, if you do not want the standard stuff. I would personally improve that bit and make clever reports. Also, I would prefer the app to be improved as it looks very dated and old and it is not as personalised as you would need. Additionally, push notifications on the app for appointment reminders should come as standard and at the moment this function is not available. Everyone does push notifications, even for pushing content on blogs and social media.

Harpreet

• Support client

Very good but can be better

Publié le 14/12/2015

I try to raise these issue with customer service and on user voice too but didn't get any success
1-...

1- I request to bring receipt reprint option in front where we book appointments , right now it is in sales window and I don't want to give access to my all employees for sales window ,it is a same thing giving access to my employees for financial report, please either bring it in front at appointment builder page or hide total sale where it says cash and credit total .
2- Please provide us overtime calculation in clock in and clock out report , I use excel sheet to count the over time , I have 40 employees and I have to feed each employee hours manually to excel sheet to calculate the overtime .Please provide us the option to feed after how many hours of day the overtime start and same thing after how many hours of week the overtime start.
3-Please give us the option in financial monthly report to break that report in days , for example if I need to tally a report of one month with my QuickBooks , I need to pull 30 reports , if I need to tally yearly report I need to pull 12 reports , if I have a audit and they wants to see daily reports for 3 months I need to pull about 90 reports.
4- user voice should be given a new look , its just a suggestion , I think you should screen each voice and then you guys should write them down in a right way so each of us can understand ,by doing this it won't have duplicate request and a person like me who is not good in explaining can have a proper voice . Please change the vote system too , I think its should be on priority bases instead of votes , I mostly run out of votes but there are lots of things which I want to see in future so I think for example there are 10 suggestion I should pick the number one priority and then second and so on .and this way I can vote (pick the priority )on each of suggestion and you will know which suggestion clients wants first .

Petch

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Friendly helpful knowledgeable staff.

Publié le 23/06/2017

Clarity of the daily business conducted in the shops. Staff usage, sales, cash in store. It's all there to view.

Avantages

Simple to use and very functional. The reports are great and save a lot of time at month end. I love the fact I can now access all the branches through the app. This is a major step forward for any business owner or manager.

Inconvénients

Cloud based so reliant on internet connection. Internet goes down and we can't process sales. Not good.

April

• Support client

Extremely helpful, always great to call back and resolve any problems

Publié le 12/07/2017

Avantages

It's very easy use, and love the confirmation text out to clients. I love that it's easy keep track of your accounts.

Inconvénients

Like it all, I just need to use it better. It's hard to find the time for training on all the software has to offer

emma

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Good soft ware

Publié le 08/11/2018

i do like it but probably will change to different software

i do like it but probably will change to different software

Avantages

"organised my appointments centralised my information stock staff etc "

Inconvénients

Hasnt improved my no shows , its expensive , can be complicated at times , love the gift card system again expensive . cannot upload enough photos per treatment . still no consents available recently alot of disruptions in service

Vijay

Brilliant cloud based solution

Publié le 04/04/2018

Avantages

I really like the way the system confirms appointments and manage the entire inventory. You can monitor the entire staff and accordingly your clients will be attracted.

Inconvénients

while conversating with clients there is nothing specific to maintain their requested data, which can actually be noted.

Terri
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A must have

Publié le 22/02/2017

Could not function without this software! It takes all the hard work out of running a business. Phorest is a good company to deal with and they give great customer service

Stacey

Couldn't do without it

Publié le 06/10/2017

Avantages

Easy to use great content makes running a salon Easy.staff kpi and tracking performance .great customer service problems always solved

Inconvénients

There is nothing I don't like.online booking can be messed up sometimes .I also don't like the stock system too hard to manage

Kerry

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

So easy from start to install.

Publié le 18/07/2017

Eases the pressure on the reception desk.

Eases the pressure on the reception desk.

Avantages

I am now part time after having a baby so installing this software will make my life so much easier. I feel that i will be able to manage the salon a lot easier from a distance. It also eases the pressure on the reception desk. Clients able to book 24/7.

Inconvénients

Haven't found anything to dislike yet. We are going live in August but i have every faith in Phorest that the system is going to run smoothly. From the contact i have had so far with Phydos & Colette i am confident in this.

Amanda

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I've had multiple software and this leads by far!

Publié le 23/05/2017

Avantages

Easy to use, intuitive, customer service, constantly updating, the app, online booking, marketing features, reports, consistency (rarely down and client always gets confirmations)

Jessica
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Support client

Best thing we ever did taking on phorest

Publié le 10/10/2017

Avantages

I love that I finally have my life back and zero clients contacting me ever, I love that it does absolutely everything and the marketing side of the system is amazing!!!

Inconvénients

There is nothing bad that I could say about the system at the moment I enjoy all its functions and it serves us well!

Amber
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Support client

Love Phorest! Have used many other softwares.

Publié le 08/11/2017

Avantages

It's very intuitive and focused on salons only. They really know what salons need and how to reach their customers.

Inconvénients

It's taking some time to learn it well enough to operate at it's full potential. There are so many features that we are just now getting into.

Michal

• Support client

Pretty easy to follow. Great team to deal with

Publié le 23/11/2017

Avantages

Nice and easy to use. Does a lot of things for you. Help to run a busy salon. Compare to I-Salon System it has much wider offer of things it does. Really like the features. Very clear to read.

Inconvénients

I just would add possibility of popping out alert for each online booking appointment like "please contact the salon" for particular service if the service can not be booked with the app.

Simon

• Support client

So Good I Put It In My Book!

Publié le 26/02/2015

As a business consultant and coach who specialises in working with Salon Owners I'm often asked which salon computer software I'd recommend.

Over the years I'd tried several different systems in my own salon, all of which were good in parts but were either unreliable or suffered from hopeless support.

When I first saw Phorest I was intrigued because their approach and philosophy were so different. Once I'd taken a closer look I was hooked. That was nearly six years ago and I'm still a happy customer. I've also recommended it to many of the salon owners I coach or consult with and I've yet to hear a single one of them complain. On the contrary they've become fans of the software and the support they get, like me.

Over the last 5 years I've also written 3 books for salon owners and in each one I've been happy to mention my belief and confidence in Phorest ... so please, if you're considering investing in new salon software, do yourself a favour and take a close look.

I promise you'll be pleased you did!

sharon
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

first class training. The support and speed this was set up was fabulous .

Publié le 18/11/2017

there are too many too list. but the way you can connect to clients and that your staff can download the app to look at their column is a massive positive. saves keep logging into computer, especially if you have gone to lunch or at home and want to check your day.

Avantages

everything. I've used i-salon and shortcuts and there is no comparison. the help desk was amazing. everything was perfect. i love the treat cards and the fact that it is paperless. massive advantage to us. fantastic having consultation cards on system looks very professional and the company is very forward thinking .