20 avis

Snapforce

Logiciel de CRM, call center et téléphonie

4,1 /5 (20 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
20 avis
Becca D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Love SnapForce!

Publié le 06/07/2015

Avantages

I like the fact that it's easy to use and the tech support is awesome!

Jess T.

• Support client

It's just like Salesforce.. from 10 years ago.

Publié le 19/04/2016

I literally can't stop singing praises about Snapforce. Between the shotty build of the program, to the temperamental upload and download functions, and not to mention the all but competent "Technical Specialists" they have employed, Snapforce is really great. We've sunk so much time and money into this CRM, we could've hired 2 full time employees to build and manage our own CRM, but what fun would that be? We like taking bets on whether or not our reports will run or end up blank in excel, that's the most exciting part of my day!

Joe S.

Great In All Aspects

Publié le 25/07/2014

The only CRM that is affordable and able to stand up next expensive solutions such as Salesforce. Very intuitive, and honestly elegant. Recommend for all small and medium size organizations.

Réponse de SnapForce Technologies Traduire en français

Thank you for the support Joe, we are happy your business is part of the Snapforce family!

Eric W.

Fantastic Support

Publié le 15/09/2014

Snapforce provides amazing customer support. It is noticeable as soon as you purchase it - I wanted to take the time to write this review because of it. In its entirety the product actually provides a genuine feeling of satisfaction and is speaking with your support team is a real pleasure.

Andy S.

Very Happy With Snapforce

Publié le 26/11/2015

Signed with Snapforce after thorough (and lengthy) CRM search. I was hesitant at first because they are almost too good to be true on paper, long story short they turned out to be exactly what they claimed. I am very happy with the product and so far they have fantastic service.

Becca D.

Love SnapForce!

Publié le 14/03/2016

I like the fact that it's easy to use and the tech support is awesome! I haven't discovered anything I dislike, yet. :) Everything is very simple to use and it does just what we need it to.

Do a demo with several different CRM companies. I did and found that SnapForce was definitely the way to go.

Joseph C.

• Support client

Snapforce is good, people handling it are bad!! Very BAD!!

Publié le 08/09/2015

A sales tool being sold by people who have no idea on how to handle clients is an oxymoron!! Not to mention the morons, well lets keep it clean. I was given the responsibility to choose the correct CRM for my company and I really did think I made the correct / best decision. Well not only was it not but I never was even given the common courtesy to have someone call me and end this mistake in a conversation, instead it was all done by email. So my company is out $240 and over $1700 billable hours and all I have to show are emails saying good bye!! Lesson, if you need a product with NO support / customer service this could work, if you need to have your money taken and dumped via email this works just perfectly!!

David A.

Really Great All Around

Publié le 01/10/2014

Very nice crm solution. Handles large number of users nicely, it uses a territory feature to handle regional offices. I have 3 offices - I select who has total access or regional access. So at my headquarters we all have access to all customers but each of my regional offices only have access to the customers in their area. It works exactly as we need so I am happy, very happy.

Stephanie C.

Customer Service is Awesome

Publié le 06/02/2015

I was going to give this a four star review but I changed it to FIVE because they have great customer service!!! For 60.00 a month you get a toll free number AND a CRM and video tutorials.
If you have Salesforce leave and come here! Granted a company of 200 people would be better off with Salesforce because of the graphs and pie charts but for a small business and and under 150 employees which most companies are this is the way to go!

Tony K.

Looked for Lead Management Software for several months

Publié le 21/02/2019

All Good

Avantages

Easy to use company is open and flexible for custom modifications. It's as simple as needed or complex

Inconvénients

Calling delayed at times on some workstations. Other than that everything is good as we've worked through most of the issues with SnapForce Support.

Bill S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sécurité et enquêtes

Nice Solution Everything Came Together

Publié le 23/04/2017

Thought I'd share my experience. Was concerned all the things I needed to get done would be too much for me to do alone. I am joyfully surprised with the end result, with a little work, a few hours reading snapforce documentation, it really did all come together. I have to say i'm impressed with this product and will recommend if the time comes.

Avantages

Smart software, helped me configure it, new what I needed as I started to use it.

Inconvénients

At the moment all is good with it, i have only been using it for a not even 2 months so we'll see if this changes.

Michael O.
  • Secteur d'activité: Machines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Service and Response is the key to any CRM! There are no others better than this company!

Publié le 06/12/2020

Fat follow up on my questions and they never are put off by my questions.

Avantages

We take all our tradeshow leads and import them with ease. Now, it is virtual tradeshow leads and Linkedin. It is easy to assign every rep we work with globally to the main company. Many distributors have over 500 reps! I use the task option the very moment I call, email, or contact person. Each day I start with this follow-up list and it keeps me current and up to date on all accounts! I keep the leads I need to contact in an easy to assign filter to make sure no one slips through the cracks!

Inconvénients

Writig an email is not as easy and Gmail so I elect to activate the capture all email sent and received into the CRM.

Jenelle R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Snapforce is Great!

Publié le 23/05/2016

Avantages

Completely self explanatory. Easy to use. The product doesn't have 10 tabs with 10 options inside each one. Being young and using programs and software since I can remember, this is one of the better products I used due to the fact that it is not overly complicated or crowded with too many options and different sections. I use a loaner software program and every menu option has another list of options and those options have options. It's too much. Simpler the better.

Inconvénients

Never had a single issue. Glitches here and there were addressed very quickly, and when they weren't I was given an explanation as to why. Feature requests I made were given answers as to why something was turned down. I am not a programmer nor do I run Snapforce. So I understand every request cannot be granted. I've been on their side so I get how it can be and I appreciate them taking the time to personally give me responses on each.

Mike M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Textile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

you have no support, you never answer the phone and you haven't solved any of my issues since...

Publié le 11/06/2020

lacking

Avantages

nothing, its plain, has no features and you are more expensive than Hubspot

Inconvénients

Support, functionality, we were promised features and have never been able to use

Rafael U.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

SnapForce Review

Publié le 22/02/2021

For tracking basic leads and the stages of the leads from the moment they come in to the moment we either close them or move them to unqualified, SnapForce serves its purpose.

Avantages

Easy to use for my sales team, lead tracking and monitoring through stages from Cold to Hot Lead is super easy.

Inconvénients

I thought it would have more features, but again, for what we needed, we were able to optimize it to work properly. Its really inexpensive and you are able to get a ton out of it. Its just not one of the most sophisticated software's out there, but its definitely the most affordable.

Timothy T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cabinet d'avocats

good product, good value

Publié le 17/03/2021

The drip marketing is the big thing.

Avantages

Ease of use, being able to look up people by phone or email is also helpful.

Inconvénients

When I have several entries for a client, I have to click on each one to see what's there. It would be nice to have once screen I could scroll through to see all notes without clicking each entry.

Arpan P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Fantastic CRM

Publié le 15/04/2021

Avantages

Snapforce has completely streamlined our company's process for on-boarding new clients. Company wide implementation of the software was executed with ease and very little resistance. Something I want to highlight is how efficient Snapforce has made certain tasks such as sending tedious emails and following up with clients. To add, the support team is phenomenal. They are extremely knowledgeable, and any issues get solved within 24 hours.

Inconvénients

There can be a learning curve when first implementing this software and molding it to fit your company's needs. At the same time, the support team is readily available to help with any questions or concerns.

Paul C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Machines
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Horrible CRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Publié le 11/06/2020

Horrible experience. Not all the data was transferred, basic functions don't work, be careful not to choose this CRM for your company

Avantages

Nothing is good. I have nothing absolutely positive to say about this CRM

Inconvénients

Tasks don't work, sorting contacts doesn't work, saving tasks doesn't work, emails don't show up on timeline, very, very not user friendly.

Jean S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very pleased with Snapforce

Publié le 06/12/2020

Pleasant experience, the support team is helpful and responsive.

Avantages

Easy to get off the ground, took us only a few hours to get everything setup the way we needed it. The intricacies of our phone system took a little longer but worth it. Support team was very helpful and a pleasure to work with.

Inconvénients

We wanted an easy way to white label the domain name of the system, but wasn't able to do it without changing something on our dns. Not a big deal but a little tricky to do.

Phil N.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Helps me to run my business

Publié le 04/12/2016

I manage relationships with hundreds of regional restaurant customers, as well as managing my 14 delivery drivers - I don't know how I would do that without Snapforce. It is usually the first thing I do when unlocking my phone every morning. Really is apart of our organization.

Avantages

Not restrictive, customizable regardless of your industry.

Inconvénients

After almost 2 years, there is nothing I am unhappy with.