57 avis
e-days

e-days

Gestionnaire d'absence en ligne et planificateur de vacances du personnel.

4,5 /5 (57 avis)
57 avis
Hayley T.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Traduire en français

All signing, all dancing absence mangement tool

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Excellent overall experience. We have been customer for 5+ years and intend to continue using them. They are a little pricey - but you get what you pay for!

Avantages

Very easy to use as a Manager and User. Very flexible and can set up as many teams with all sorts of different rules. Great reports.

Inconvénients

Sometimes doesn't automate simple things but this may be more my lack of technological no how!

Inca R.
Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

NEW USER

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 05/09/2019

Very good!

Avantages

User friendly, you can't break it! We also like that you can customise your personal page.

Inconvénients

We don't like the main calendar view, it's confusing and you can't scroll week by week, it only jumps month by month.

Charlotte W.
Traduire en français

Would be lost without it, and brilliant customer service

Publié le 28/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Completely rely on it for day to day management of absence management and reporting
If there is anything that I can't work out how to do, the e-days support team are always efficient and extremely helpful - I cannot fault them at all!

Avantages

Complete absence management - it does it all!

Inconvénients

Improved Outlook individual calendar integration would be good

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Événementiel

Worst Customer Service

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 04/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Awful. Have implemented and used many other more intuitive and better performing systems.

Avantages

In principal the features are easy to use

Inconvénients

In principal the features are easy to use and seem relatively straightforward, however when you try to use or change any of its functionality in practice, it never works correctly.

The system regularly encounters issues and records change without any admin or user instruction to do so.
The technical support team are never able to investigate or explain these changes. Or provide a satisfactory resolution.

The technical support are unhelpful and provide no service whatsoever.

Traduire en français

Réponse de The e-days support team

We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience with the e-days system and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies.

Being known for our great customer service it came as a surprise, and we would like to make things right.

We'd be more than happy to reach out and determine how we can provide you with a solution that resolves your issue, if you'd like a member of the support team to contact you, please let us know your contact details.

Or if you prefer, you can also contact us directly with the details below:

T: +44(0) 333 300 3403
Email: Support@e-days.com

We value our customers opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Yours sincerely
The e-days support team

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Paul H.

Why E-days!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 19/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Excellent support from the on-boarding team, it was very easy to get our company up and running. Whenever we have had a question, the product support team have been able to solve it within a few hours

Avantages

Simple to use, every user finds it intuitive to use and as a manager provides crystal clear overview of everyones absenteeism

No real issue.
Understanding part-time rotas took a bit of time and some additional support videos would be helpful in this area

Christina W.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

From an admin perspective

Publié le 06/03/2020

Great support!
The system requires a lot of monitoring as things often change or appears suddenly in our portal. It is very time consuming as we need to contact support every time.

I believe that instructions on the fundamental admin features and settings/permissions where lacking completely in the implementation phase. We have tried "closed the gaps" along the way as we have no knowledge about how to ensure that the different countries settings are completely kept separate from each other. But I still believe that it is not 100% correct yet.

Avantages

Very easy to use and covers most features needed

Inconvénients

It creates a lot of issues when a group of different companies in different countries share the same portal/platform as the different local settings very frequently impacts other settings in the system. E.g. when a setting on the German template is changed, something suddenly changes on the Danish settings e.g. the German absence types appear on Danish users dashboard.

Dawn W.

Great Product, Professional Company

Publié le 13/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Absence Management is now clearly and consistently recorded which gives us the tools to manage this (we did not have this pre e-days).

Avantages

Because it is an online tool, staff can access it easily from their phones. It keeps clear records and allows us to see patterns for absence at a glance.

Inconvénients

Not always intuitive when something doesn't work but a quick email to support and this is usually rectified with clear instructions from the support team.

Lucy D.
Secteur d'activité: Cabinet d'avocats
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Conyers Dill & Pearman

Publié le 19/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I admit that I am not the most savvy user when it comes to new technology. The team at Edays from day 1 were patient with the multiple questions, demonstrations, hand-holding to get me started and comfortable with the system. When the handover to the support team was done, again I had the same experience of responsiveness, clear assistance and friendly service.

Avantages

This software is very user friendly and intuitive. The ability to easily record and track time and attendance is helpful

Inconvénients

I do find the reporting function is not as intuitive. When trying to run a report for the first time it is sometime difficult to select the correct filters

Zoe B.

Great service, great product

Publié le 06/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Amazing, can't fault it really!

Avantages

I love how useful it is and how quick the team get back to me if we have an issue

Inconvénients

Sometimes and only sometimes it doesn't do something that it should do but the team are so helpful and fix the problem straight away.

Karen S.
Secteur d'activité: Appareils médicaux
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

New one

Publié le 18/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I always get excellent response from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] whenever I contact him and if he is not available the team are just as helpful.

Avantages

Easy to read, easy to book and very simplistic.

Inconvénients

Just sometimes finding the right place to get the information

Kenny P.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

e-days Feedback from Sirius Academy

Publié le 18/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I can produce a very accurate account of staff movement and create reports with confidence, making my role more effective. I use e-days continuously throughout my working day and find that I gain more confidence the more I use it with the added support of the e-days team.

Avantages

e-days gives accurate accounts of daily/weekly/annually of staff absence, whether planned or unplanned.
It allows me as an Administrator the ability to add and/or remove information appropriately associated with our company.
If there are any issues or users are unsure of entries or procedures, I can amend or support with ease.
The Support team is always at hand by phone or email and has been an excellent service to me personally, adding greater confidence with the software and my daily usage.

Inconvénients

Entering/amend new staff can be quite time consuming.

Heather M.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

E-days

Publié le 27/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The experience of E-days has been very positive. The absence types make it very easy to track a range of absences; and employee can easily access their annual leave, and mage this themselves.

Avantages

The interface (both front and back) is very intuitive and easy to use. The new back view features mean that the whole use of the system can be customised to each employee, if needed.

Inconvénients

I'm very happy with it. It works very well.

Anne L.
Secteur d'activité: Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

Keeping track of staff

Publié le 20/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very positive. The team setting up edays for our use was very helpful, professional and thorough. Post launch, the online support team have been helpful and quick to respond.

Avantages

We use this far more than just a holiday and sickness tracker. Our staff travel extensively and we use edays as a group planner that shows the meetings and travel that we all undertake. It give a great overview of our staff's whereabouts at any given time.

Inconvénients

Difficult to answer here as overall we are very happy with the system and what it provides for us.

Zofia B.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile

User friendly

Publié le 16/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This tools is great for absence management, sickness management and reporting.

Avantages

The software is easy to use, straight forward new joiner set, any maintenance is easily done.

Inconvénients

I wish that we could add form to some types of absence booking. Also the length of day changes in the setting which causes for the holiday entitlement to change to weird odd numbers.

Alexander P.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Banks Lyon Jewellers

Publié le 02/03/2020

Avantages

We needed a solution that managed all 18 team members holiday requests, and absenses etc in an easy to use, and easy to monitor interface. E Days Provided that for us

Inconvénients

The intergration was a little difficult, but in truth, the integration of any software, or indeed anything new in to my business is not without its challenges.

Emma H.
Secteur d'activité: Produits pharmaceutiques

e-days Review

Publié le 10/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As a small company, we were previously using a paper-based system to process annual leave. E-days has removed this time-consuming administration and given our employees the flexibility to book their leave at any time and from any device - this flexibility has been great for our field-based staff and we have received really positive feedback from our employees and managers.

Avantages

User friendly, very visual and reports in real-time.

Inconvénients

No dislikes - sometimes we need help with the reporting function but e-days' support team are always on hand to provide guidance when needed.

Grant S.

Simple & Easy to Use

Publié le 31/07/2019

Avantages

Working with E-Day's it was just very simple to implement the software directly into our organisation quickly. Lots of reports & features to satisfy everyone.

Inconvénients

Nothing major at all, so it then becomes things that are just general observations. One of these is that in Managers dashboard I would like to be able to sort people in teams in alphabetical order if required. The details are viewed in the way the initial upload was done but could save us time being able to sort here.

Cindy C.

Alphaserve - E-days Review

Publié le 05/09/2019

Avantages

E-days is simple and direct to use. It offers integration with Outlook, so I can see everyone's time off making it easy to track. The layout and features of the system is great as well.

Inconvénients

I would prefer it if the reporting options can be more advanced as in having more fields/filters/custom report options - it feels a bit limited. Also, we can only pull last year, current year, or next year reports, and it doesn't allow us to look back at more than one year ago.

Stephen E.
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

E-days support

Publié le 03/03/2020

Avantages

We've been using E-days for quite a few months not and in generally trouble free. When we do have issue, usually due to the initial set-up but e-days technical support have been great. Very fast and very responsive.

Inconvénients

Wish we'd have asked more questions during the initial set-up most of our issues are related to how the software was initially configured.

Andrea B.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

T2 Group

Publié le 05/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Good customer support - always available to address any issues if they arise

Ease of use. Self service. Good reporting

Inconvénients

Cost of licences/leavers licences. Due to our turnover, we need to order leaver licences regularly

Steve B.
Secteur d'activité: Machines
Traduire en français

E-Days a great tool for managing your people

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This tool allows me to manage my staff absences and holidays from my phone and authorise holidays as and when they appear as a request.
It allows my employees to view the holiday schedule when they are away from work which they find really helpful when making bookings for holidays at home or the weekend

Avantages

I like being able to use an app or to view the plan on my phone

Inconvénients

I have not found anything that I cannot overcome

Alison B.

E-days Support review

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 10/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very professional, excellent set up service and initial demo of the system. all staff are helpful, the service team are prompt to answer the phone and generally can always assist on my first phone call and any issues I have had have been resolved same day.

Avantages

Its easy to use, nice to view and simple.

Inconvénients

I have no comments to make, there isn't anything I can think of that I dislike.

Adam D.
Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros

edays Review

Avantages

Very easy to use and makes managing staff absences much simpler than previous spreadsheets

Inconvénients

There are no cons I can think of about the software

Olivia C.
Secteur d'activité: Eau/gaz/électricité
Traduire en français

good features, easy to use

Publié le 27/08/2019

Avantages

good features (nhs update is great) easy to use, updates and videos are helpful,

Inconvénients

nothing really other than it logs me out roughly every hour

Iain B.

Changing a ROTA

Publié le 14/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I needed to change some employee rotas that I did not understand how to do this.

The Support technician was excellent

Avantages

clear visual display and easy navigation

Inconvénients

Some Changes to data do not always give you the right result as it is not clear about all the steps to take