FiveStars

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

1254 avis

Phoebe
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Not just for your normal businesses.

Publié le 09/06/2020

As I mentioned before, Fivestars has enabled me to engage with my clients and their parents without having to make them spend a lot of money for other tutors and learning academies. They are able to enjoy the coupons and rewards while having the feeling that they can trust my abilities in teaching and tutoring. Fivestars has been easy to use and very important to my business.

Avantages

I like being able to implement rewards for students that I work with to encourage them to keep on attending tutoring sessions while saving a significant amount of money compared to other starting prices for other private tutors. It is also an incentive for parents or students to push their kids to keep on developing their skills while supporting my own tutoring business.

Inconvénients

There is nothing wrong with this software. I have enjoyed every feature and I am excited for new updates and ways to engage with my clients.

Clover

Pourquoi passer à FiveStars

I heard so many good things about Fivestars and one of the employees actually reached out to me which made me feel like I can trust this company.
Maor
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome program, insanely loyal.

Publié le 02/11/2022

- Actually helped me so much and it's really easy to use and setup.- Helped me manage the insane amount of logins and passwords.

Avantages

This is a fantastic way to accumulate and keep points at nearby stores. Nowadays, having to register for everything and remember 100 different logins and passwords is extremely frustrating. Additionally, carrying around punchcards for loyalty schemes is very inconvenient. All of that is contained in this simple small software. I appreciate how it also brings back memories of places I had forgotten. I deem it to be great!

Inconvénients

Literally nothing to say, everything was great so far.

Liz
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Makeover needed!

Publié le 17/11/2022

Avantages

I like that you can earn rewards at local spots. It lets you know everytime you gain a point from signing in at businesses that are affiliated.

Inconvénients

It's not very up to date, it could use some sprucing up. I wish it had more businesses on the app. You can't hit the back button, you have to hit the X. I wish it also had a list of all businesses that are involved in this program.

Nurul Iman
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Loyalty program manager in easy steps

Publié le 08/09/2022

Avantages

Not only did FiveStars help us design and sustain our loyalty scheme, but they also kept an eye on consumer experience to ensure that each new client becomes a recurrence. In other words, it's a snap to use. Consumers utilize tablets to sign up for our loyalty program, and when they do, we can send them upscale offers and deals to encourage them to purchase with us again and again.

Inconvénients

A monthly subscription price is offered. The installation kit is included in the price, although it's not frugal. Actual results may not be presently apparent if you aren't proactive in your marketing efforts.

Opal
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Five Star is awesome

Publié le 25/11/2022

I am solving point of sales matters with this product. it is fast reliable and easy to use

Avantages

I loved how it was very very easy to interact with

Inconvénients

All the features were great i loved using it

Genine
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Love this App

Publié le 09/11/2022

My overall experience with FiveStar is great. I love this app. Don't need to carry a lot of cards around.

Avantages

It is user friendly. You just go shopping, give them your phone number and you receive points. Then you use the points to get rewards. How simple is that.

Inconvénients

Only certain vendors participate in the program. There are expiration dates on some rewards.

Ann Sharon
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Satisfied

Publié le 21/10/2022

Very satisfied on this app it makes my life easy.

Avantages

I like all the features in this app very convenient

Inconvénients

none. I like all the feasture and the app is really good

Luis armando
  • Secteur d'activité : Développement et commerce international
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excelencia corporativa en proceso de pagos

Publié le 06/11/2022

De exvelencia

Avantages

La.calidad y facilidad de operacion e implementacion.comercial la tecnoogia para brindar productos servicios optimizando tiempo y procesamiento de pagos

Inconvénients

Todo me ha gustado sinceramente es genial!

Payton
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Works wonderfully

Publié le 15/10/2022

Avantages

It is very easy to use and enhanced the experience that I have had shopping at small businesses in my area.

Inconvénients

The only complaint that I currently have is the limited availability in my area. Hopefully, more companies pick up the software for customer loyalty.

• Secteur d'activité : Études de marché
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Excelente programa de fidelización

Publié le 14/11/2022

Avantages

Que te vaya dando puntos en cada compra que haces y puedas utilizar las recompensas en otras tiendas Fivestars

Inconvénients

Catálogo de productos algo reducido, deberían aumentarlo.

alex
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

We been with five stars for over four years now. Minus a few quirks, we'd do it all over again!

Publié le 17/07/2018

I cannot stress how valuable a solid email list is. Combine that with selective marketing and Five Stars continues to strive for my business.

Avantages

It has been so long that I am really not sure but I think, the box doesn't even come with instructions. It's one of those things that really is that simple. When we first subscribed to the service I was like, what's up with the cost? I love being wrong, I was way wrong. This does the job of three employees and doesn't have "a family emergency" every Sunday. It gets down to the core of marketing. Gather your data base and learn from your customers. We really enjoy being able target specific emails or sms to your allocated groups. If someone hasn't been through your doors in a while. The dang computer sends them a sweet old "come back and see us message on it's own!" Come on!

Inconvénients

Okay, let's talk about it. It's more expensive than some of it's competitors. (After having s few, I'd rather pay the extra.) And dang it guys. Please someone in the IT department schedule updates during non-business hours. Pretty, pretty please.

Landon
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Software - lacking

Publié le 15/11/2016

I want to be able to link to my POS system to automatically redeem points. I am not a fan of entering the rewards into two systems or having to manually enter it into the POS I would prefer it do it automatically or be able to click to redeem them and it syncs to the POS and eliminates the human error of entering the discount wrong.
I also would like more options for sending out notifications to people. There are 6-8 template options but I would like a variety of more or the ability to create my own.
I wish I could post more often as well; once a week sometimes isn't enough for our store. I don't like being restricted at being locked out so I can't push a promo for X days till it opens up again. It forces me to be more strategic hold all my cards for the big event/promo and if it flops than I can't do another push till it clears out...

All in all helps to maintain loyal customers - it doesn't do much to bring in more people and extend your reach but does well and keeping our base.

Avantages

its ability to program and push promos to a wide base of people. I like using phone numbers to keep track of points cause then people don't loose them but it also makes you give away more discounts cause no points are lost. Its easy to sign up and people are more willing to participate in the rewards because it is so simple to do

Inconvénients

I don't like that it doesn't sync with my POS and all the rewards have to be entered manually.

Pam

• Support client

Five Stars Loyalty simplified our loyalty program while improving our customer relations

Publié le 12/03/2018

can't say that there is anything I don't like about the program. I was able to schedule announcements in advance which saved time. My customers appreciated not having to carry around a plastic or paper punch card. The tablets were easy to set up. Customers responded so well with the program. I am very happy we decided to use FiveStars

Avantages

FiveStars not only helped create and maintain our loyalty program, but they also monitor customer interactions to turn a one time shopper in to a loyal customer. It is very user friendly. Customers use a tablet to enter their information and once they're in the system, we can reward them with coupons and incentives to come back to shop. FiveStars monitors how long a customer has been away from the store and allowed us to target certain messages to those customers who hadn't been in the store in a while. We were able to make our customer count stronger and created a sense of urgency with coupons and promotions. It was also beneficial that we could let customers know about upcoming events. I love that FiveStars wants you to be successful. They would call to check in and give useful advice and tips to continue to grow our business through the loyalty program.

I

Mohamed
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Love local fivestar drive my business

Publié le 09/08/2019

I use Fivestars at Hideout, for calculating daily sales, use it as a tool for marketing and drive the sales thought multiple dimensions.

Avantages

Loyalty program, low cost and convenience

Inconvénients

No yet has the customer pay by phone option.

Square Payments

Pourquoi choisir FiveStars

Economical
Randell
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Fivestars Review

Publié le 24/02/2019

Fivestars have really given me no issues that have needed any customer service to resolve. Therefore I can’t give any useful info to anyone who possibly had issues with this app over all. All I can say is that if all apps worked this well I would have apps loaded in my phone like I have rounds loaded in my shotgun. May not ever need them but they aren’t hurting anyone by being there, but when u need it, you know it’s going to do what it’s supposed too. Overall best app on my phone yet. In fact just got my first $5.00 savings this Saturday. Let’s keep up the great work guys. Enter your number earn points and get free discounts, no reason for any negativity. Love you guys..

Avantages

I like being able to just type in my number and be able to see what my balance is and what promotions are available immediately for use. I also like being texted with all specials and deals that are available at the store with the dates and times that these deals are available. And as long as u click to agree to use those points once texted they are automatically applied to your account at checkout time with no additional info required. It’s like it’s all been saved in there for you, and ready to be used immediately.

Inconvénients

Really there isn’t much I don’t like about the app other than that cloudscape is a ways away from my house. So sometimes these sales are a little far from my home especially during the weekdays when I’m at work. Like they are Monday through Wednesday sales and I’m a plumber and very tired when I get home so to drive all the way there is really quit a drive. Especially the 405 freeway between 3 and 8 pm. So I have no choice but to stay home. I wake up at 3:00 am everyday and I’m bed by 6:30 pm everyday. So I can only go on weekends. Sometimes it sucks that I have to go somewhere else that this cost more to buy, but I’m so tired when I get home, that I have no choice but to go spend my money somewhere closer. I love this cloudscape shop and they have always been very honest, helpful and kind to both my wife and I. Especially since we r new to this whole vaping thing. So that’s all I have negative to say

Amanda

Worth The Investment!

Publié le 03/11/2016

As a family owned business, we know the importance of customer loyalty. FiveStars allows us to see what motivates our return customers, and to keep track of the customers who are less regular. The set-up was easy. As soon as we received our tablets, a Customer Service person walked us through step-by-step. The software is user friendly, so we were able to implement FiveStars immediately. Their marketing specialists have helped us establish effective rewards and promotions. Technical support has been great too! In addition to their support phone number, FiveStars also has chat and e-mail contacts, which means we can always get an answer to any question we may run into.

Avantages

Very user friendly software - Customer support is super!
We run 5 registers at one time, and we are easily able to identify customers at the front counter. After a customer has been in once, we can call them by name as soon as they enter their phone number.

Inconvénients

We have had multiple customers log in with both their home phone and their cell phone numbers, and it would be nice if there was a way for us to merge those two numbers together into one account without having to contact FiveStars each time this happens. It would also be great if their information could communicate directly with our order entry. It isn't a big inconvenience, but that would remove one extra step at the front counter if we didn't have to make entries manually.

• Secteur d'activité : Recherche

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great paperless platform for rewards

Publié le 04/03/2019

Fivestars gets rid of the hassle of bringing my rewards cards to the vendor/small business each time I order something. Usually I forget to bring my physical reward card, or lose it.

It'd be cool if users could transfer their stars/rewards to other users through the software (from user to user, not just from company to customer).

Avantages

I like that I can easily gain rewards from multiple small businesses that I frequent through the same platform. All of my credit cards and information are tied to the same account, so that if I happen to use a different card, I still will accumulate benefits from the business.

Inconvénients

The layout of the FiveStar software is a bit different at Urban Ritual compared to what I'm used to at other businesses. Finding how many stars I have is more difficult at Urban Ritual, since the screen is crowded with other information such as how many stars it takes to get 'x' reward vs. 'y' reward. It would be nice to highlight how many stars you have vs. how many stars you need for rewards on a uniform graph, such as a progress bar of sorts.

Trey

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent Loyalty Rewards Program for Small Businesses

Publié le 01/12/2016

The pros: We are a large consignment clothing store and are fairly new to formal loyalty programs. The Fivestars program has been immensely popular and has definitely resulted in revenue increases. Out flash sales have transformed into buzz-worthy events where, before, they were hardly noticed. We strongly recommend Fivestars if you are looking into a rewards/loyalty program for your small biz. Retention has been very high as reward points/spiffs have become a valuable commodity for our shoppers.

Now for the (minor) cons: There does not seem to be much crossover between our business and others that use Fivestars based upon our anecdotal eveidence. I wish it was more of a local movement. Maybe one day it will be. Also, as far as the technical underpinnings, the API should be exposed to worthy customers (or those willing to pay a modest fee) so that they might integrate it with lesser-known point-of-sale platforms or databases; the company essentially refuses to do this, even though it would benefit both parties. Also, the tablets provided are nice but not without the difficulties associated with wi-fi enabled Android devices. Sometimes they go haywire and we are shut down inexplicably. Let's hope hardware improvements come. ( i'd bet Apple iPads, for instance, would probably provide a huge boost to the overall system reliability.)

See review.

See review.

The good and the bad.

Publié le 12/12/2018

Avantages

Fivestars is an excellent software that is easy to use and is great for rewarding current clients. You can customize the rewards you give to current clients very easily. The text out feature is also nice to get your current promotions out.

Inconvénients

When you sign up for the program they sell you on the business matching (marketing) for people that are on the app and near your business. You can create specials that pop up when people that use the app are near by. The problem is they don't switch on business matching for you unless you sign up 20 new fivestars members a week. I operate a spa that sees a lot of repeat clients and we don't always have 20 new clients a week which makes it very hard to be able to utilize this part of the service. I think smaller businesses should know this before they pay the big price tag for the hardware and service. Or they should find a way to include smaller businesses more effectively.

J Robin
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

easy to use...

Publié le 28/03/2019

see previous entry. most experiences have been positive. unexpected loss of accumulated points is almost deceitful.

Avantages

from a consumer standpoint, very easy to use. tracks points flawlessly.

Inconvénients

wasted points. when someone drops out of the program & you've been accumulating points towards a special reward, it is beyond frustrating when they drop the program without notice, leaving the consumer without recourse. providers should provide those with accumulated points sufficient notice to use their points (30 days) before the program is dropped from that location. Supercuts left my spouse & myself with enough points amassed for "free" services when they suddenly (and without notice) no longer had a terminal. when you usually get your hair cut every 6 weeks, notifying customers at the terminal would be pointless, advance notification to customers via email or app when a provider like Supercuts is about to drop, allows us enough time to utilize our points. we spent a lot of money getting to that reward level. we should have a chance to use them instead of having them disappear.

Faye

loyalty, simple

Publié le 05/06/2018

Sending messages to customers to inform them our new promotion, which greatly attracts customers coming back and keep updated with the deals.

Avantages

Basically, it works as a loyalty program and at the same time, it offers the function of sending out the message to customers (who joined the FiveStar loyalty program). So we can directly send out the promotion info/deals to the customers and it's no limit of the messages' numbers under the subscription plan. Customers can check their fivestar point and receive the updates from different stores via the fivestar app.

Inconvénients

You are not only paying per month for the subscription plan but also paying extra for every customer FiveStar help you attract them back to your store. Plus, the app and the software sometimes will down due to the technical issue, for example, the free drink voucher cannot be redeemed via the platform.

Nipuna
  • Secteur d'activité : Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Customer loyalty with STARS

Publié le 27/08/2019

Fivestar is an user friendly program which helps to keep update with customers. Help to build loyal customers by sending them messages to inform about new promotion and keep updated them with the deals.

Avantages

This is simple and user-friendly as well as it is customizable. Super customer service. It helps to get critical customer data.

Inconvénients

Its SOMETIMES hard to reach customer support quickly.

Marsello

Logiciel antérieur

Zinrelo

Pourquoi passer à FiveStars

Its little bit easy to use.
Tara

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Lies and then more lies

Publié le 25/02/2019

Horrible
Their rep made promises and now that he is gone they will not honor anything or even acknowledge my issues

Avantages

It is super easy to use, anyone can figure out how to use it from the front or back end

Inconvénients

The representative who signed us up told us it was a year contract. At the end of that year we could cancel, he promised there would be no new charges after the prepaid year. He no longer works for them. Shortly before payroll was due Fivestars pulled $2400 from our account. We had no warning. I called them, they set up a phone appointment. They never showed for two of those phone appointments. I finally spoke with Silvana who told me they would refund the $2400 if and only if I signed a new contract promising to pay them monthly for the next year We did not want to continue the service, but if i didn't sign that, they would not give me the $2400 back. Even after I signed it, it took them over a week to give the money back. It has been 10 months and we received an email stating that we needed to let the know if we don't want to renew next year. We never received that email the first year, but all the same I clicked on the link to let them know there was no way we were renewing. Guess what? They set up a phone interview, you can't cancel on their website. I got the call from them today and I was able to terminate the contract for two months from now, when the 12 month contract i signed under duress expires. But then, she told me we have to mail back the two tablets. I was quite sure we paid for those becuase that's what their rep who signed us up told me. So now we were told we paid for those up front, but we have to send them back, we even have to pay for t

Zack
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great way to engage customers and get detailed behavior metrics

Publié le 11/04/2021

Overall great for consumers and very valuable data for the restaurants to understand the customer.

Avantages

Fivestars is a quick way to setup a loyalty program if you don't already have one. You don't need to be the size of a chain store to provide one and this has better customer marketing than the traditional punch card / stamps. Set your loyalty reward (i.e. 10 trips = 1 free item) and start seeing the repeat business. It's very frictionless to setup and in most cases, the customer just needs to quickly key in their phone number to log a visit. The real key is understanding the pattern of customers and being able to tweak loyalty rewards to increase business. The mobile app is great for consumers to track their trips and points.

Inconvénients

Pricing is subscription based, per month pricing. It's not inexpensive but they do provide the install kit. It may take some time at first to see real benefits if you are not aggressive with promotions.

Stephanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Five stars system review

Publié le 10/01/2020

My overall experience with Fivestar has been amazing. At Christmas I found myself going to stores I knew had Fivestar, so I could earn check-ins and points for my purchases. I now have a text from one of my favorite stores on their upcoming big sale, AND a $5 off that I can use on my next visit - just for shopping at a place I was going to most likely go to no matter what, but with this system they can have the reassurance I will be back :) It’s a win win in my book. Great idea, and all businesses should have a Fivestar machine at checkout.

Avantages

I love that I can go into one of my favorite stores, be able to type my phone number in, and earn points for shopping at a place I was going to anyways. Earning points and check-ins that reward me in time with money will make anyone smile.

Inconvénients

I honestly can’t say I have found anything wrong so far with this software itself. I do wish sometimes I would be reminded to make sure I put my phone number in by the store clerk themselves, but that is in no way the fault of the Fivestar service system.