1 208 avis

FiveStars

Programme de fidélité et campagnes marketing pour 15 000 entreprises locales

4,6 /5 (1208 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
1 208 avis
Phoebe T.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Not just for your normal businesses.

Publié le 09/06/2020

As I mentioned before, Fivestars has enabled me to engage with my clients and their parents without having to make them spend a lot of money for other tutors and learning academies. They are able to enjoy the coupons and rewards while having the feeling that they can trust my abilities in teaching and tutoring. Fivestars has been easy to use and very important to my business.

Avantages

I like being able to implement rewards for students that I work with to encourage them to keep on attending tutoring sessions while saving a significant amount of money compared to other starting prices for other private tutors. It is also an incentive for parents or students to push their kids to keep on developing their skills while supporting my own tutoring business.

Inconvénients

There is nothing wrong with this software. I have enjoyed every feature and I am excited for new updates and ways to engage with my clients.

Zack K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great way to engage customers and get detailed behavior metrics

Publié le 11/04/2021

Overall great for consumers and very valuable data for the restaurants to understand the customer.

Avantages

Fivestars is a quick way to setup a loyalty program if you don't already have one. You don't need to be the size of a chain store to provide one and this has better customer marketing than the traditional punch card / stamps. Set your loyalty reward (i.e. 10 trips = 1 free item) and start seeing the repeat business. It's very frictionless to setup and in most cases, the customer just needs to quickly key in their phone number to log a visit. The real key is understanding the pattern of customers and being able to tweak loyalty rewards to increase business. The mobile app is great for consumers to track their trips and points.

Inconvénients

Pricing is subscription based, per month pricing. It's not inexpensive but they do provide the install kit. It may take some time at first to see real benefits if you are not aggressive with promotions.

Tara N.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Lies and then more lies

Publié le 25/02/2019

Horrible
Their rep made promises and now that he is gone they will not honor anything or even acknowledge my issues

Avantages

It is super easy to use, anyone can figure out how to use it from the front or back end

Inconvénients

The representative who signed us up told us it was a year contract. At the end of that year we could cancel, he promised there would be no new charges after the prepaid year. He no longer works for them. Shortly before payroll was due Fivestars pulled $2400 from our account. We had no warning. I called them, they set up a phone appointment. They never showed for two of those phone appointments. I finally spoke with Silvana who told me they would refund the $2400 if and only if I signed a new contract promising to pay them monthly for the next year We did not want to continue the service, but if i didn't sign that, they would not give me the $2400 back. Even after I signed it, it took them over a week to give the money back. It has been 10 months and we received an email stating that we needed to let the know if we don't want to renew next year. We never received that email the first year, but all the same I clicked on the link to let them know there was no way we were renewing. Guess what? They set up a phone interview, you can't cancel on their website. I got the call from them today and I was able to terminate the contract for two months from now, when the 12 month contract i signed under duress expires. But then, she told me we have to mail back the two tablets. I was quite sure we paid for those becuase that's what their rep who signed us up told me. So now we were told we paid for those up front, but we have to send them back, we even have to pay for t

Savannah L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Jeux vidéos
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

A Great Way to Keep Customers Coming Back

Publié le 22/04/2021

Overall, the pros significantly outweigh the cons with FiveStars. Its ease of access for both the customers and the employees, and the increase to customer retention 100% make it worth it to install in ANY small business.

Avantages

FiveStars tracks important data, such as customer points, their last day in the store, their first day in the store, PLUS you can add your own notes (for instance, if you know a customer is a "problem customer", that can be noted for any employees). It's super easy for the customers to use, too. All they have to do is type in their number, and they're done on their end.

Inconvénients

With FiveStars, you can set up automatic discounts and coupons for customers to receive. This is great, until the customers notice that they receive them regularly after not returning for X amount of days. It can be easily abused by the customers to consistently get free discounts by just waiting a little longer to come in.

Stacey M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Absolutely Worth Looking Into

Publié le 10/12/2020

Overall, it's so worth it to download this app.
Get rewarded for where you typically shop or eat! Earn points, save for special items or freebies.
Why not earn free things for what you already are buying?!

Avantages

I love Fivestars. I enjoy how easy it is to have multiple businesses stored in the app for loyalty reward tracking. It is easy to see visually how many points I have and what rewards I have earned for various businesses I visit. It's quick and simple to find local participating companies and tracked via your cell phone number. I simply provide my number to the company when I'm at checkout to be given my points. It's easy, simple, and free to use as a customer!

Inconvénients

I don't have any recommendations for improving this software or any features I dislike. It works great as is!

Konstantin K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Five stars review

Publié le 25/04/2021

That is a good system for start up business for getting the first data of clients

Avantages

I do like how easy and quick it signs up customers and keeping their data for the future use and rewards.

Inconvénients

I do not like that this system is not that popular and people are not that interested because of that

Nikki N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Five star review for five stars

Publié le 24/09/2020

Benefits: it has helped me get free bottles of ecig juice from a couple different vape and head shops.

Avantages

Pros: extremely easy to use and very user friendly. I like that you can customize your account by adding a photo of yourself where you keep track of your points. I really like the point system, too. When your getting close or at a reward, it emails you to let you know. All you do is type in your phone number and bam your points are linked to your account and whatever store your using this at can see your points, photo, and add points the second you sign in with your phone number.

Inconvénients

The least I liked about it is depending on the type of store using it, sometimes it can take awhile to rack up the points.

Ericka M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Appareils médicaux

Fivestars

Publié le 16/04/2021

Overall I am happy with my membership to this program. Membership is free and you get some good perks from it. I would definitely recommend.

Avantages

I really like this program. You can get savings in qlot of retailers/restaurants simply by putting in your phone number after registering. You can also earn point for every dollar you spend and get rewards.

Inconvénients

I honestly didn't have any issues. The savings and rewards you get are a nice perk to the programs membership.

Aline N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My memory in the palm of my hand

Publié le 25/09/2020

Avantages

With Fiverstars completely changed my daily life as a businesswoman, because I manage everything through fiverstars, payroll, accounts payable and receivable, contracts, rents and all things related to the financial life of a company, fiverstars is simple to use and makes it much easier as it can be used on the smartphone.

Inconvénients

I have no criticisms to make as it meets my needs.

Natalie G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Not searchable in any useful way

Publié le 09/04/2021

Avantages

Easy to add points or redeem for rewards. Many useful fields for customer differentiation, makes marketing emails a snap.

Inconvénients

Not searchable in any useful way. If a phone number etc is written sloppily, there's no way to find the person other than guessing the right number. Would LOVE a more functionable and efficient search feature.

Alex R.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

We been with five stars for over four years now. Minus a few quirks, we'd do it all over again!

Publié le 17/07/2018

I cannot stress how valuable a solid email list is. Combine that with selective marketing and Five Stars continues to strive for my business.

Avantages

It has been so long that I am really not sure but I think, the box doesn't even come with instructions. It's one of those things that really is that simple. When we first subscribed to the service I was like, what's up with the cost? I love being wrong, I was way wrong. This does the job of three employees and doesn't have "a family emergency" every Sunday. It gets down to the core of marketing. Gather your data base and learn from your customers. We really enjoy being able target specific emails or sms to your allocated groups. If someone hasn't been through your doors in a while. The dang computer sends them a sweet old "come back and see us message on it's own!" Come on!

Inconvénients

Okay, let's talk about it. It's more expensive than some of it's competitors. (After having s few, I'd rather pay the extra.) And dang it guys. Please someone in the IT department schedule updates during non-business hours. Pretty, pretty please.

Landon R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

Software - lacking

Publié le 15/11/2016

I want to be able to link to my POS system to automatically redeem points. I am not a fan of entering the rewards into two systems or having to manually enter it into the POS I would prefer it do it automatically or be able to click to redeem them and it syncs to the POS and eliminates the human error of entering the discount wrong.
I also would like more options for sending out notifications to people. There are 6-8 template options but I would like a variety of more or the ability to create my own.
I wish I could post more often as well; once a week sometimes isn't enough for our store. I don't like being restricted at being locked out so I can't push a promo for X days till it opens up again. It forces me to be more strategic hold all my cards for the big event/promo and if it flops than I can't do another push till it clears out...

All in all helps to maintain loyal customers - it doesn't do much to bring in more people and extend your reach but does well and keeping our base.

Avantages

its ability to program and push promos to a wide base of people. I like using phone numbers to keep track of points cause then people don't loose them but it also makes you give away more discounts cause no points are lost. Its easy to sign up and people are more willing to participate in the rewards because it is so simple to do

Inconvénients

I don't like that it doesn't sync with my POS and all the rewards have to be entered manually.

Mohamed B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Love local fivestar drive my business

Publié le 09/08/2019

I use Fivestars at Hideout, for calculating daily sales, use it as a tool for marketing and drive the sales thought multiple dimensions.

Avantages

Loyalty program, low cost and convenience

Inconvénients

No yet has the customer pay by phone option.

Pam S.

• Support client

Five Stars Loyalty simplified our loyalty program while improving our customer relations

Publié le 12/03/2018

can't say that there is anything I don't like about the program. I was able to schedule announcements in advance which saved time. My customers appreciated not having to carry around a plastic or paper punch card. The tablets were easy to set up. Customers responded so well with the program. I am very happy we decided to use FiveStars

Avantages

FiveStars not only helped create and maintain our loyalty program, but they also monitor customer interactions to turn a one time shopper in to a loyal customer. It is very user friendly. Customers use a tablet to enter their information and once they're in the system, we can reward them with coupons and incentives to come back to shop. FiveStars monitors how long a customer has been away from the store and allowed us to target certain messages to those customers who hadn't been in the store in a while. We were able to make our customer count stronger and created a sense of urgency with coupons and promotions. It was also beneficial that we could let customers know about upcoming events. I love that FiveStars wants you to be successful. They would call to check in and give useful advice and tips to continue to grow our business through the loyalty program.

I

Randell Q.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Fivestars Review

Publié le 24/02/2019

Fivestars have really given me no issues that have needed any customer service to resolve. Therefore I can’t give any useful info to anyone who possibly had issues with this app over all. All I can say is that if all apps worked this well I would have apps loaded in my phone like I have rounds loaded in my shotgun. May not ever need them but they aren’t hurting anyone by being there, but when u need it, you know it’s going to do what it’s supposed too. Overall best app on my phone yet. In fact just got my first $5.00 savings this Saturday. Let’s keep up the great work guys. Enter your number earn points and get free discounts, no reason for any negativity. Love you guys..

Avantages

I like being able to just type in my number and be able to see what my balance is and what promotions are available immediately for use. I also like being texted with all specials and deals that are available at the store with the dates and times that these deals are available. And as long as u click to agree to use those points once texted they are automatically applied to your account at checkout time with no additional info required. It’s like it’s all been saved in there for you, and ready to be used immediately.

Inconvénients

Really there isn’t much I don’t like about the app other than that cloudscape is a ways away from my house. So sometimes these sales are a little far from my home especially during the weekdays when I’m at work. Like they are Monday through Wednesday sales and I’m a plumber and very tired when I get home so to drive all the way there is really quit a drive. Especially the 405 freeway between 3 and 8 pm. So I have no choice but to stay home. I wake up at 3:00 am everyday and I’m bed by 6:30 pm everyday. So I can only go on weekends. Sometimes it sucks that I have to go somewhere else that this cost more to buy, but I’m so tired when I get home, that I have no choice but to go spend my money somewhere closer. I love this cloudscape shop and they have always been very honest, helpful and kind to both my wife and I. Especially since we r new to this whole vaping thing. So that’s all I have negative to say

Amanda R.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Worth The Investment!

Publié le 03/11/2016

As a family owned business, we know the importance of customer loyalty. FiveStars allows us to see what motivates our return customers, and to keep track of the customers who are less regular. The set-up was easy. As soon as we received our tablets, a Customer Service person walked us through step-by-step. The software is user friendly, so we were able to implement FiveStars immediately. Their marketing specialists have helped us establish effective rewards and promotions. Technical support has been great too! In addition to their support phone number, FiveStars also has chat and e-mail contacts, which means we can always get an answer to any question we may run into.

Avantages

Very user friendly software - Customer support is super!
We run 5 registers at one time, and we are easily able to identify customers at the front counter. After a customer has been in once, we can call them by name as soon as they enter their phone number.

Inconvénients

We have had multiple customers log in with both their home phone and their cell phone numbers, and it would be nice if there was a way for us to merge those two numbers together into one account without having to contact FiveStars each time this happens. It would also be great if their information could communicate directly with our order entry. It isn't a big inconvenience, but that would remove one extra step at the front counter if we didn't have to make entries manually.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Recherche

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great paperless platform for rewards

Publié le 04/03/2019

Fivestars gets rid of the hassle of bringing my rewards cards to the vendor/small business each time I order something. Usually I forget to bring my physical reward card, or lose it.

It'd be cool if users could transfer their stars/rewards to other users through the software (from user to user, not just from company to customer).

Avantages

I like that I can easily gain rewards from multiple small businesses that I frequent through the same platform. All of my credit cards and information are tied to the same account, so that if I happen to use a different card, I still will accumulate benefits from the business.

Inconvénients

The layout of the FiveStar software is a bit different at Urban Ritual compared to what I'm used to at other businesses. Finding how many stars I have is more difficult at Urban Ritual, since the screen is crowded with other information such as how many stars it takes to get 'x' reward vs. 'y' reward. It would be nice to highlight how many stars you have vs. how many stars you need for rewards on a uniform graph, such as a progress bar of sorts.

Trey R.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Excellent Loyalty Rewards Program for Small Businesses

Publié le 01/12/2016

The pros: We are a large consignment clothing store and are fairly new to formal loyalty programs. The Fivestars program has been immensely popular and has definitely resulted in revenue increases. Out flash sales have transformed into buzz-worthy events where, before, they were hardly noticed. We strongly recommend Fivestars if you are looking into a rewards/loyalty program for your small biz. Retention has been very high as reward points/spiffs have become a valuable commodity for our shoppers.

Now for the (minor) cons: There does not seem to be much crossover between our business and others that use Fivestars based upon our anecdotal eveidence. I wish it was more of a local movement. Maybe one day it will be. Also, as far as the technical underpinnings, the API should be exposed to worthy customers (or those willing to pay a modest fee) so that they might integrate it with lesser-known point-of-sale platforms or databases; the company essentially refuses to do this, even though it would benefit both parties. Also, the tablets provided are nice but not without the difficulties associated with wi-fi enabled Android devices. Sometimes they go haywire and we are shut down inexplicably. Let's hope hardware improvements come. ( i'd bet Apple iPads, for instance, would probably provide a huge boost to the overall system reliability.)

See review.

See review.

Utilisateur vérifié

The good and the bad.

Publié le 12/12/2018

Avantages

Fivestars is an excellent software that is easy to use and is great for rewarding current clients. You can customize the rewards you give to current clients very easily. The text out feature is also nice to get your current promotions out.

Inconvénients

When you sign up for the program they sell you on the business matching (marketing) for people that are on the app and near your business. You can create specials that pop up when people that use the app are near by. The problem is they don't switch on business matching for you unless you sign up 20 new fivestars members a week. I operate a spa that sees a lot of repeat clients and we don't always have 20 new clients a week which makes it very hard to be able to utilize this part of the service. I think smaller businesses should know this before they pay the big price tag for the hardware and service. Or they should find a way to include smaller businesses more effectively.

J robin E.

easy to use...

Publié le 28/03/2019

see previous entry. most experiences have been positive. unexpected loss of accumulated points is almost deceitful.

Avantages

from a consumer standpoint, very easy to use. tracks points flawlessly.

Inconvénients

wasted points. when someone drops out of the program & you've been accumulating points towards a special reward, it is beyond frustrating when they drop the program without notice, leaving the consumer without recourse. providers should provide those with accumulated points sufficient notice to use their points (30 days) before the program is dropped from that location. Supercuts left my spouse & myself with enough points amassed for "free" services when they suddenly (and without notice) no longer had a terminal. when you usually get your hair cut every 6 weeks, notifying customers at the terminal would be pointless, advance notification to customers via email or app when a provider like Supercuts is about to drop, allows us enough time to utilize our points. we spent a lot of money getting to that reward level. we should have a chance to use them instead of having them disappear.

Faye Y.

loyalty, simple

Publié le 05/06/2018

Sending messages to customers to inform them our new promotion, which greatly attracts customers coming back and keep updated with the deals.

Avantages

Basically, it works as a loyalty program and at the same time, it offers the function of sending out the message to customers (who joined the FiveStar loyalty program). So we can directly send out the promotion info/deals to the customers and it's no limit of the messages' numbers under the subscription plan. Customers can check their fivestar point and receive the updates from different stores via the fivestar app.

Inconvénients

You are not only paying per month for the subscription plan but also paying extra for every customer FiveStar help you attract them back to your store. Plus, the app and the software sometimes will down due to the technical issue, for example, the free drink voucher cannot be redeemed via the platform.

Nipuna R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

Customer loyalty with STARS

Publié le 27/08/2019

Fivestar is an user friendly program which helps to keep update with customers. Help to build loyal customers by sending them messages to inform about new promotion and keep updated them with the deals.

Avantages

This is simple and user-friendly as well as it is customizable. Super customer service. It helps to get critical customer data.

Inconvénients

Its SOMETIMES hard to reach customer support quickly.

Stephanie F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement primaire et secondaire
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Five stars system review

Publié le 10/01/2020

My overall experience with Fivestar has been amazing. At Christmas I found myself going to stores I knew had Fivestar, so I could earn check-ins and points for my purchases. I now have a text from one of my favorite stores on their upcoming big sale, AND a $5 off that I can use on my next visit - just for shopping at a place I was going to most likely go to no matter what, but with this system they can have the reassurance I will be back :) It’s a win win in my book. Great idea, and all businesses should have a Fivestar machine at checkout.

Avantages

I love that I can go into one of my favorite stores, be able to type my phone number in, and earn points for shopping at a place I was going to anyways. Earning points and check-ins that reward me in time with money will make anyone smile.

Inconvénients

I honestly can’t say I have found anything wrong so far with this software itself. I do wish sometimes I would be reminded to make sure I put my phone number in by the store clerk themselves, but that is in no way the fault of the Fivestar service system.

Jessica B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Pretty Standard, Nothing to Sneeze at.

Publié le 17/07/2019

Fivestar picks pretty good companies, or vise versa. That gives me the impression there is a good level of trust there, and Vendors that I speak to about it out of curiosity. This is encouraging when giving this sort of feedback. As a consumer/customer, I find it pretty easy to use and easy to navigate!

Avantages

This is a pretty neat idea to have as an extra little something when you visit a favorite business of yours or to try something new. I have personally noticed that some “perks” are offered by the business pretty casually, but nice to have them all in one place.

I will say that it is a neat and accurate feature to try out what is in the area. Not ideal too much if you don’t live in an area should you never have a chance to use it continuously, but great for local places.

Inconvénients

This app works rather accurately with what it claims, so no real complaints. I cannot wait to see more places that will jump on and use it.

Kesari F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat

Deals made convenient

Publié le 05/03/2019

Avantages

It's always fun walking into an establishment and seeing the FiveStar console, knowing that I am either going to see a new deal and save money, or I am going to contribute to a future deal. I even like the encouragement it gives me to try something new when, say, the deal is "free dessert" and I've never had the dessert at that cafe before! The whole system in general is a really great way to buy and consume products with a little more mental comfort about my wallet and a little more excitement about the fun deals and discounts I'm about to receive!

Inconvénients

My least favorite thing is that the cashier and I see two different screens. I'll see a deal and sometimes they don't acknowledge it and finish my order before I can add it, or add a deal before I've confirmed I want to use it. This mostly depends on the cashier and not the software itself, but it can be frustrating trying to communicate to cashiers that aren't present or listening to my desires when it comes to using my FiveStar points!