Instapage

La plateforme de pages de renvoi la plus puissante pour les équipes et les agences

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

363 avis

Nicolás
Nicolás

Note globale

By far the best landing page drag and drop service out there.

Publié le 23/04/2015

As a digital marketing consultant and programmer, I used to build multiple landing pages for many of my clients. Back in the day, my process would go as follows:
-Design landing in Photoshop
-Code html/css
-Upload file to server/wp
(or worse)
-Build landing on services such as leadpages, that really constrain your options in terms of design

Then I discovered Instapage, which for me is the only true drag and drop service out there. Instapage allows me to drop anything, anywhere. It is like designing on photoshop and having the code churned straight out, and it's saving me HOURS!

Not only that, but it's A/B testing and analytics capabilities are out of this world. I would recommend Instapage to anyone: from programmers and designers looking to save time to business owners looking to save money in professional looking landing pages.

Their free trial is good enough for small business. Their first paid plan goes for 19$/mo which is a very competitive price for that amount of value.

-Fast
-Reliable
-In app analytics
-In app AB tests
-SEO optimization
-Fully customizable
-Best in class drag and drop landing pages
-Forms
-Full integration with google docs, mailchimp and a long etc

Being extremely picky:
-The way dragging items work was not intuitive for me: you can drag from inside the item, but not from the border.

Réponse de Instapage

This is a great breakdown, thanks so much!

Our pricing model is actually totally freemium! That means you don't have to stress over a free trial time limit or give away your credit card info before you know that the product works for you.

You can edit, build, and test 1 page for 100% free and upgrade only when you are ready!

Thanks again!

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A step up from Unbounce

Publié le 10/07/2023

Customer support is stellar. I used chat to get immediate help and they worked with me to resolve the issue.

Avantages

Instapage's visual editor was the deciding factor in going with Instapage instead of Unbounce. Our lead designer was able to quickly create a page that we could iterate on as we tested it. When we tried to create the same page using Unbounce's visual editor, it was clumsy and frustrating.

Inconvénients

While we are impressed with Instapage's visual editor, the other features can be a little difficult to use or in some cases are missing. For example, it's not possible to reset your AB testing stats. After launching an AB test, we verify it is working in production. Our smoke -testing in production counted towards our AB testing stats, so we had to restart a new test after testing it.

Alternatives envisagées

Pourquoi choisir Instapage

Instapage's visual editor was better.

Logiciel antérieur

Alex
Alex

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Good product with super BAD reliability

Publié le 08/10/2018

Instapage could be the best Landing Page builder out there but the best UX/UI is worthless if you kill your clients webhooks without noticing. If you really rely on a working product without the fear of loosing leads over night because you didn't check the integration for two days this tool isn't for you.

Avantages

Instapage is super easy to use. You can create well performing Landing Pages and AB-Test with ease and new features are added on a regular basis. We have been using this software for almost 3 years now. Over the time many new and helpful features where added. There is a variety of integration options available which is helpful even though we just use webhooks.

Inconvénients

Customer support is a nightmare. It is really bad. The webhook integration was changed three times and we as a customer where not informed upfront so we lost a couple thousand leads before Instapage fixed the problem. The last time it happend we had to find a way ourself to get things back running because the response time of the support was too slow and we couldn't afford loosing leads for several days. We adressed this issues a couple times but nothing happend other than basic apoligies. With every update they make you have to fear that all your landing pages and integrations get killed.

Jorge
Jorge
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

Simple and Powerful

Publié le 19/05/2015

I am constantly working in personal projects and experiments to test some theories or ideas I have about Digital. I started more active executing these experiments in 2007 (Symposier.com). After 8 years I had produced 6 different experiments and multiple versions of each one of them and for every initiative and every new version the need of updating and managing the micro-site or landing page, that introduced the concept to its audience, was a complex activity... not because the web is difficult, but because I needed just ONE PAGE a Landing Page and the alternative then and now are focus on more... Square Space looks great, but their landing pages are not efficient (for me); WordPress or hosted Drupal were way more vs what I needed and I needed up always asking a developer to build what I needed...until last week.

By accident, I landed on Instapage.com and since then I have been working on it by my self, adjusting my landing pages and campaigns in the must simple way and without compromising power or quality. The authoring tools are intuitive, the templates are attractive and the support was amazing the first time I needed.

I highly recommend it for small business, personal projects or experimental initiatives. I haven't explored any enterprise feature at Instapage, because I haven't had the need, but for all of the above looks like the right tool to create, publish and manage your marketing communications to multiple audiences.

Inconvénients

haven't found an important issue. So far just adding fonts or advance customization require more coding and is not as automated as the rest of the app

Ryan
Ryan
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

We used to love Instapage

Publié le 30/12/2019

Things were going great until the "it's not you, it's me" breakup they gave us.

Things were going great until the "it's not you, it's me" breakup they gave us.

Avantages

We had a great relationship with Instapage and used it as our default for every landing page we ever built.

Inconvénients

They changed their pricing model and even though they did a lot of research and interviewed their customers but after all of that went a direction that basically threw all of their loyal customers to the wind. Sure it might have been necessary but we had to end our relationship there.

Julian
Julian

Note globale

Finally! A landing page platform that just works!

Publié le 12/05/2015

I was looking for a platform to use to make a landing page for my website and was just completely frustrated with all the options out there. I saw an ad for Instapage on Facebook one day and even though I was reluctant to try it (because I thought it would be just like all the other platforms I've tried before) I gave it a go anyway. And boy am I happy that I did. Within minutes I saw the potential of what my website could be. I saw that it could be more than just a simple "landing page", but instead, a beautifully designed site that conveys all the content I want it to and more. The software that the team at Instapage have developed is nothing short of amazing! I've been using similar website builder tools for years and have not come across anything as user friendly and dynamic as what Instapage is. With a little bit of creativity and hustle anyone can create an amazing website using Instapage. My website took me about a week to make from scratch and when I show people the final result, their first question is always "how much did that cost you to make?". When I tell them "virtually nothing, and I made it myself", their next question is "what's that platform called again?".

Give Instapage a go today! I guarantee you wont regret it. The platform is so easy to use that I'm even considering adding website development as an additional service to my business!

Avantages

- Ease of use when adding elements
- Guides to align elements
- Simple to use admin dashboard
- Easy publishing

Inconvénients

- No ability to edit font size of text when editing in the new mobile workflow feature

Eddie
Eddie
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

Note globale

Instapage & The Instapage Staff Are Amazing!

Publié le 28/04/2015

I want to take a moment and give credit where credit is due. First off, instapage is one of the most incredible marketing tools I have ever come across. The simplicity with which you can create dynamic looking pages is so refreshing. I am not a programmer, so ease of use is something I am always looking for when I am looking for marketing tools, but it goes beyond that, the staff at Instapage are the most helpful group of individuals I have ever seen. They are courteous, knowledgeable and extremely prompt, and they see to it that you are completely satisfied and achieve the result you are looking for. My hat is off to everyone at Instapage, thank you so much for making marketing fun and exciting again! Sincerely, Eddie Bonuchi

Avantages

Everything about Instapage is amazing, but the two things that stand out the most to me are the ease of use, and the support from the Instapage staff. I have never seen such incredible support from a company before. Thank you!

Inconvénients

I really don't have anything that I do not like about Instapage. It offers literally everything I am looking for in a marketing tool.

Thank you so much for your kind words <3

We took a step back and really looked at what we were doing a couple years ago and realized that we had a unique opportunity to create something that helps people and fixes a problem.

It's so much more than just the software though; it's listening and supporting our community and it makes us so happy to hear that people feel like they are being taken care of, thank you again.

Sai Vivek
Sai Vivek

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Product is good but its a lot expensive

Publié le 20/02/2021

Avantages

Speed - page speed is good compared to peers
Setup

Inconvénients

Price - its a lot expensive for the features

Val
Val
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best way to create landing pages that convert

Publié le 05/08/2016

Instapage is the best solution I know to create great landing pages that convert in few minutes and withouth knowing to code.

We use it in endado.com to recieve the traffic generated by google adwords.

Avantages

easy to use, good templates

Inconvénients

Sometimes its difficult to do some things because constraints.

David
David
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

• Support client

My favorite - much more than just landing pages

Publié le 27/07/2015

I've used Instapage for several businesses and it's made my life a lot easier (and profitable). Just testing out different versions of a page on the fly (not just A/B but 5-10 different A-M pages is typical for me) helped me figure out what CTAs sell and what not so much. I'm not a designer or coder, so I thought I'd be lost. But not at all - Instapage has a section for HTML, section for JAVA; etc. I just pasted in the code - done.

It's basically my favorite toy right now (except it actually helps in business. So thank you, Instapage, for being there. Pricing is cool, too (I sat on the free versions for a while, but once I got the paid account and started creating unlimited pages - whole other level).

Avantages

Very easy to use, especially for non-programmers/designers. Unlimited pages with paid account. Very easy to test different CTAs, design elements, etc.

Inconvénients

For some reason, can't delete the first version of a page (the A).

Graham
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The best among all options (I've used them all)

Publié le 07/06/2022

Love using instapage. I wish there were more pages included with the subscription tier we're on (this is it's only weak point). The best usability. I love instapage.

Avantages

Easy to navigate and set up, both from implementation through the later day-to-day use. Love the experimentation (A/B (even C/D/E...) testing) framework. Great integrations with CRMs and marketing automation that allows us to sync the systems. The absolute best design interface and usability, bar none. Usability is my favorite feature after using other tools like Unbounce, which is much harder to use and more limiting and less intuitive and intelligent.

Inconvénients

Costlier than other options. The experimentation screen is new and, I think, could be improved a bit to streamline, but the core experimentation features are very strong.

Alternatives envisagées

Pourquoi passer à Instapage

features, usability
Carmen
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Charge scam

Publié le 01/10/2019

Love the program hate the customer services and the way they tricked me. The price is way overcharged 100+$ per month, and if you accidentally select 12 year subscription after 2 week trial, you get charged the whole year!

“As requested, I've canceled your account at period end, October 22nd. There is nothing to worry about as you will not be charged again, but you still have access to your work until that date.

Please note that according to our Terms of Service there is a 24 hours refund policy, which means that only refund requests made up to 24 hours from the charge date are eligible. I am afraid that in this case, the refund request is not compliant with our policy.” I received this response after I emailed them on the 22 to cancel my subscription (you can’t manually do it yourself) and they acknowledged my email but charged me anyway. 3 days later I saw it on my account and wrote to them asking why they took my money and this was their response.

Avantages

Software is easy to use, easy to set up, nice blocks and features, simple and speed optimization applied.

Inconvénients

Customer services is awful. After the free trial they automatically take your money even if you decide to cancel (which they say you can cancel at any time, untrue). You have 24 hours after payment is made to claim back your refund. If you didn’t notice then they keep your money and refuse to refund you because of their “policy”. That is a user scam.

Eric
Eric

Great Customer Service, Super Easy to Use. Has a few limitations

Publié le 04/05/2015

This site is awesome. Let me tell you its so easy to set up a landing page and their templates are amazing. The only problem is that its really built for a landing page only. As in one single page. Would be great to see it incorporate a few more pages so you could build out almost a complete site for an app. Since my product is an app i dont need a dense website but i do need navigation and maybe 5-10 pages. Would be awesome if i could do that on here. Its the only problem i have with the site

Fast to setup
Great looking templates
Awesome Customer Service

Inconvénients

Hard to build multiple connecting pages (even if only a couple)
Really designed as a single page builder for one specific product
Hard to use if trying to build out a business site for an App.

Réponse de Instapage

Thank you so much for the review Eric!

Landing pages are generally focused on converting immediately so we didn't focus on gearing the system directly towards multiple page sites; however mini-sites are very useful and linking multiple pages in a funnel is always a great system to test.

It is very easy to create a menu system or a "multi-page site" site by simply linking a button, image, or text to another landing page or another URL.

We created a demo video for you here that shows you how to quickly do both options:

Also here is a 30 second video showing you how to redirect a form submission to another page or URL (thank you page):

All of our pages are now automatically mobile responsive as well so you don't have to design each page twice - you can quickly design 5 or even 10 pages and then link them all together and those links will automatically work the same on any device:

We hope this helped! Thank you again for your feedback :)

Stephen
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

They just increase their price by 200%

Publié le 11/12/2019

I will not recommend this web site to anyone. They have the worst service ever. Many times our server and our domain was down without any action from the company.

Avantages

It is easy software to use but they have worst business practices. Their software is OK. but they are very unprofessional

Inconvénients

They just selected few of their clients and increase the price by 200%. This is not a professional business practice. They think they are the best . But there are so many other options out there. They want you to pay few thousands of dollar to capture your leads.

Hi Stephen. I am sorry for your negative experience with our service :(

We launched two new products because of the user feedback we've collected over the years and the state of the market at this point. There are indeed other landing page builders out there, but none offer the same post-click optimization for your ads the way our service does. Regarding the uptime, we have a 99.6% uptime in the last few months; you might have been unfortunate to hit that 0.4% time frame when the servers were down.

I hope you get some great results from your landing pages in the future!

Madhusudan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Instapage offers excellent customer service.

Publié le 21/02/2023

It is assisting us in mass producing landing pages and speeding up client turnaround times. It has served as the centrepiece of each of our Google ad campaigns and has aided in raising client conversion rates.

Avantages

Anyone may now easily create landing pages thanks to Instapage. Everyone on our team, from novices to experts, has been able to create beautiful pages that convert well and generate a high return on investment. Instapage's usability is straightforward, works well for the most fundamental requirements, and enables us to design pages according to our needs.

Inconvénients

On the platform itself, the conversion tracking is not very analytical. Also inaccurate, or at least quite perplexing, are the "links on page." Another issue is that it would be fantastic if we could overlay text on top of images in terms of image features.

Anna

Instapage Review

Publié le 10/07/2023

Avantages

Love the ability to collaborate with clients on page edits. Easy to pull data & review leads. Customer service is always SO helpful.

Inconvénients

I feel there could be more features available for more experienced users.

Tom
Tom
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great overall, but would love extra features for the price

Publié le 25/01/2017

I'm happy overall with how it is performing. Pages are very easy to design and it links well to Infusionsoft. I'd love it if we could use our own domain name rather than www.xxx.ourcompany.com. Our connection has dropped out a couple times and we had to re-link every button back to Infusionsoft which took a while. Hopefully this doesn't happen again. Overall we are happy with how it's going.

Avantages

Easy to design, links to Infusionsoft

Inconvénients

Connection to Infusionsoft dropped off a couple times, support was not as quick as we would have liked and so we were down for over a week. We were reimbursed which was appreciated. This cost us a lot of business so hopefully this doesn't happen again. Would like more features for the price.

Marc
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Fantastic customer service/support

Publié le 25/05/2022

Really happy with the support speed and accuracy when I need it.

Really happy with the support speed and accuracy when I need it.

Avantages

Fairly easy to use, great features. The customer support is brilliant.

Inconvénients

There aren't many cons but with China one of our biggest markets the package we pay for doesn't work there.

Ayesha
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Instapage review

Publié le 13/07/2022

Avantages

I adored the freedom the developer gave us, but how brilliantly we could apply specific components across all presentation pages.

Inconvénients

There was a period during which a few highlights were a piece buggy - like the text style would change naturally, without an explanation, when we were composing on the page. Or then again there were a few senseless impediments while setting pictures at the edges of the strip, yet other than that we generally had a great deal of adaptability

Leah
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great tool for getting A/B LP Testing off the ground

Publié le 24/05/2022

Overall, I have enjoyed working with folks at Instapage and using the tool. I recommend it for companies earlier in their landing page testing process for ease of use and scale.

Avantages

I love how many tests I can run at a time and how seamlessly those tests can run for the user. I like how easy it is to learn Instapage and the ready-made assets are really helpful. Once you get the hand of what you want or don't want on your landing page, the global or personal blocks can be really useful for saving time.

Inconvénients

There are some limitations around audience targeting and device targeting which limit how far we can push our a/b testing.

beverly

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Essential tool for campaigns, easy to use

Publié le 02/06/2022

Positive experience. Works well and helps me get campaigns out quickly.

Positive experience. Works well and helps me get campaigns out quickly.

Avantages

Ease of use, great customer support when I don't know how to do something

Inconvénients

Price. Wish it cost less -- we're a heavy user so wish I got more pages for the $$$

junior
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

positive review

Publié le 28/11/2022

the resource has helped me due to its dynamism and has contributed in several aspects to my work.

Avantages

easy to use and that present a very good quality.

Inconvénients

What I least liked is that some moments there is a limitation of some resources.

Adam
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

It's like Pop Rocks for Serious Business People

Publié le 25/01/2017

I was going to send a letter to them. I still will. This service is insane. Finally, I am able to do real testing, in a sexy way. I have used your templates to create customer journeys, test messaging, better identify my customer's needs. And, it's easy...even for a technophobe like me. I love Instapage! I'll shout it from the rooftops. I don't care. Okay, maybe a cloyingly sweet review. But, deservedly so...look at the metrics. I use Google Analytics and HubSpot and was able to see a 12-15% conversion rate over the last 12 months. With Instapage I have been averaging a 40-65% conversion rate and on one of my sites, I have seen that conversion rate in the mid-90's. What? What the what?! Ya heard. Testing, changing, surveys, journeys...it's all been a snap and it looks extra pro say my customers. It's like strapping my sites to a rocket ship and launching them into outer space. Success! Thank you and your team. Amaze!

Avantages

ease of use, flexibility (testing, more testing, speed to implementation, journeys, surveys, touchpoint identification)

Inconvénients

not many, have some small technical issues once and a while. No big deal.

Bao

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great for AB testing but not good for creative building.

Publié le 04/05/2023

It's okay for me, but I'm happy with it overall due to how much testing we need to do.

Avantages

Testing, analytic dashboard, easy to publish LPs.

Inconvénients

Not user-friendly when it comes to different types of widgets. Cannot export all LPs' data at once. Lots of random bugs when new features are being introduced.

Victor

• Support client

Simple to use. Does everything I need.

Publié le 19/07/2017

Avantages

What I like most about the software is that it's very simple to use yet powerful. The templates provided are really great and setting up new landing pages is quick and easy.

Inconvénients

After someone fills out a form there is a "Processing" screen the person sees before they are redirected to the next page. It would be nice to speed up the transition time and do away with the processing screen.