389 avis affichés sur 364

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
389 avis affichés sur 364
Hulya A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services environnementaux
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Calamai dans notre ASBL

Publié le 01/03/2021

Avantages

Outil facile d'utilisation, fonctionnel, design sympa.

Inconvénients

RAS mais malheureusement cet outil ne s'intégrait pas à notre logiciel de paie...

Avishkar P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Effective timesheet and leave management - we have a very happy HR Department!

Publié le 16/11/2017

My review pretty much covers it. Resource planning in the Calendar view. Monitoring leave applications and clock in locations. My HR Managers now have confidence in the timesheet information as they can review it in real time and not just at month end.

Avantages

We have decentralized operations, and our managers and HR love being able to see presence and location statuses of our employees in real time, and at a high level.
The Calendar function in the leave module allows for great oversight and enables more efficient resource management and allocation.
The time-sheet and leave reports available are robust and we love the download to excel feature, this perfect tabular format allows for deeper dives on trends, pivot tables etc within Excel.
It really is simple to use for employees and managers. The app keeps things simple to enable clocking in/out and applying for leave.
Really just very easy to navigate, after training our managers, no one has had to come back to us on how to navigate the system.
There are several clock in methods which allows for flexibility, eg smartphone clock-in, QR scans, and browser check-ins.
I must also commend the support team for providing excellent back-end support for our administrators! Keep up the great work and service

Inconvénients

A few improvements could be made, such as allowing for attachment uploads from a smartphone for leave applications and for locations to be tagged when clocking in with a QR code.

Parker R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Checks Every Box

Publié le 27/07/2020

Couldn't have been better. Less than a month after identifying the need for a new PTO management platform we were launched. The reviews from our team members has been exceedingly positive as well. It is a major upgrade in terms of ease of use, reporting, and notifications from the past platform.

Avantages

Months ago, we scoped out our requirements for a PTO management tool. Calamari checked off every box! Coupled with outstanding and responsive customer service, we couldn't have asked for a better experience.

The process of requesting and approving time off requests, particularly the Slack integration, are a MAJOR upgrade from our previous platform.

Inconvénients

The .csv upload tool can be a little tricky to figure out, but the customer service response is immediate and helped resolve the issues. Onboarding couldn't have gone any more smoothly.

Dick R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Assurance

Calamari Feedback

Publié le 25/02/2021

We have rolled it out to our company employees and everyone loves it! Thank you Calamari

Avantages

The software is very easy to use in many ways. This flexibility allowed us to tailor it to our company and employees needs.

Inconvénients

Not one thing is unliked. We love Calamari!

Jimz ..
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

the sign-up system is faulty, and no one cares in "support"

Publié le 20/08/2017

Inconvénients

i signed up. received the email, followed the link and only get a green screen asking you to "wait for a while".

and after a few HOURS ( you get it right, hours ), that so-called "while" is still there. refresh / quit browser do no help. same link goes to same screen with same words.

i received the mail at 0100, tried it on 0300, get the same result. so i contacted them via the webform.

i checked back on 0700. my mailbox got nothing - not even a acknowledgement of receiving my email, and surely nothing about why the while is still staying. and yes - same signup link still goes to the same page with the same words.

i'm still hopeful, so tried again on 1900 on the same day. now the best part arrived - the same link i tried said "my license expired and my account is blocked".

so, what Calamari suggesting, is that my signup license is "looking at their green screen and wait for a while" - but hey, i haven't looked at that for 14 days yet, why have my license expired SO SOON???

is Calamari a hoax for getting my email? the other "positive" reviewers sound SO TRUE, i just can't tell how can that be. i'm not suggesting fake accounts with fake reviews, but i doubt for this kind of performance and stability, how can i handle the attendance / leave management thing of my whole company to it ?

Monika A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very simple tool that integrates easily with Jira, Slack and HR payroll software

Publié le 30/06/2020

All in all the system improved our corporate life. Everyone finally knows how many day-off he can/may use during a year.

Avantages

We like this tool, because it's synchronized with other tools used in our organization (e.g. outlook Calendar, Jira, Optima, Slack, Office365). It is very userfriendly and intuitive and can be customized the way we need. We have a lot of different types of agreements and hence a lot of different absence types - and the system enables to configure everything the way we need. Additionally we are delighted with a customer support.

Inconvénients

Lots of possibilities to customize ( absence types, calendars, working shifts, approval processes etc.) makes the system more complex to configure and it looks difficult at the beggining, but - when you start to udnerstand different dependancies and how it's built - is stops to be a problem. Customer support is of absolutely marvelous, always responsive and very, very helpful.

Henrijs L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great vacation planner for small business

Publié le 26/02/2021

Avantages

The software is very easy to use, the deployment was quick and painless. Integrations with popular SSOs like Google and Slack are extremely helpful to avoid that extra password to remember. API is definitely a plus

Inconvénients

The UI can sometimes be less intuitive than it could be. Some features might be missing, but the team welcomes feedback

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Calamari Review

Publié le 16/07/2020

Avantages

This is the easiest software there is for my employees, who often struggled with more complicated ones. Also my favourite part is the ease of contact with customer service who are very fast, helpful and friendly and always solve my problems even when it's something specific for my organisation.

Inconvénients

I have no negatives here. I can see that things that might be done a bit better (but don't disturb daily work) are developed and introduced to make everything better :)

Kat J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Offer great policy integration

Publié le 29/07/2019

Avantages

We could build in our leave policies so that Calamari enforces the rules automatically (e.g., who is eligible to take school visitation leave, awarding some leave annually and some by days worked, different minimum durations for different leave types, etc). It offers very granular control over the setup, and is very intuitive and smooth once setup.

Inconvénients

The downside of having such detailed control options is the steep learning curve in the implementation process. Fortunately, the customer support staff are great and really helpful with figuring everything out. I'd like Calamari to implement an "edit" feature for approved leave requests, which would be more convenient than cancelling and resubmitting.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Almost invisible and very flexible absences tracking tool

Publié le 20/07/2020

It takes a while to set up Calamari properly but after you do (and you can always reach out to their support and receive answers and detailed instructions in short time) it works on its own and you just invite new people as they join the team. We have switched from our previousOn a daily basis, I almost don't notice we use Calamari because no one reaches out to me with any issues or questions on how to use it.

Avantages

- thanks to Calamari shared calendars being easily added to GCal we can automatically see any planned absences in the team (holidays, remote work, business trips, sick leave etc) directly in our GCals (previously we had to keep a separate shared team GCal for these and add absences manually)
- everyone is able to check their current entitlement anytime with just a couple of clicks and request their time off on the go
- no need to send emails to multiple people in the company to request time off and have it registered (this was solved with a customised approval flow)
- appointing the substitute can be done at the stage of requesting time off
- you can send all notifications to Slack and track status of your request from there
- multiple, customisable approval flows and absence types
- customised holiday calendars which can be linked to individual users or teams (very helpful especially in Germany)
- no need to track the absences manually: it takes a couple of clicks to generate absence reports and requests required for payroll
- very responsive and competent support

Inconvénients

I only wish that we used Calamari on the company level. With other team being first to register for it, we can't fully integrate with GSuite and it takes up to 24 hours for the Calamari shared calendar to sync with GCal.

Kamila W.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Calamari really helped

Publié le 30/07/2019

Overall, Calamari definitely did help our HR team to save tons of time spent on monitoring the leaves manually. What is more, our team members can see their history and current leave status live. We can surely see the difference using Calamari brought to our business.

Avantages

Very user friendly interface encourages our team members to use Calamari regularly.
The tool is also very simple to use so all in-house communication is strengtened because of that.
The Success team writes back within minutes and helps with literally everything so the communication between us/ our team and Calamari is great.

Inconvénients

There are still some HR-friendly feautres to add. For now we find that Calamari is more intuitive for team members rather than Administrators.
For example, the ability to see the history of different kind of contracts and calculate the leaves accordingly, or setting reminders about medical check-ups and OHS is something we still hope to see.

Karin F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Recrutement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Great Product!

Publié le 25/02/2021

Excellent, we love using Calamari to manage our employees' PTO.

Avantages

Easy to manage PTO from the administrative dashboard and simple for employees to request PTO.

Inconvénients

The balance of time off can be confusing for employees the way it is laid out.

Lauren A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good but Not Great

Publié le 22/09/2020

We moved from paper forms to online. Calamari has a nice visual to it, and seemed to me to be intuitive to use. Set up was mediocre; I think it could be easier but also in testing other products, it's not the worst. We chose to use just the time off portion and not the clock in/out option. This does mean, however, that the time accrued for PTO is not accurate, and while I have told my staff that the accurate accounting is on each paystub, they are frustrated by that.
Additionally, while I feel the system is really self-explanatory, people seem to have trouble with requesting partial days, changing the type of PTO requested (vacation, sick, etc), and requesting multiple days at once.
The customer service is good; they are happy to answer questions you may have.
I decided to look into their clock in/clock out option, to streamline three products that we use, but I did not like the options of a mobile app, web app, or beacons. I didn't like that the beacons did not take into account lunch breaks. I could set a lunch break for everyone, but then if they took 45 minutes instead of an hour, or 1hr5min, it doesn't take that into account.

Avantages

I wanted a product that fit in our budget, that could keep track of time off requests online. I was tired of paper floating everywhere! Calamari fit that bill.

Inconvénients

There is no way to edit your time off request. If you make a mistake, the entire request has to be deleted, then the manager has to approve the cancellation, then you can resubmit the request. It's a lot of steps.

Ines G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Calamari - worth checking it out

Publié le 25/02/2021

Thanks to Calamari we do not have to calculate absences on our own, add them to calendar, inform other people about absences. Calamari solves it all. Emplyees do not need to ask "How many free days do I still have?" - they can just check it on their own.

Avantages

When the company is small, managing the time-off management is not that hard. However, when the company grows, it becomes very time-consuming and gets harder every day. Imagine, you have to count annual leaves of 50+ people on your own! It takes a lot of time and it is easy to make mistakes. Additionally, you have to remember to add info about it to calendar and keep an eye on it. Additionally there are questions: how many free days do I still have? Sounds like a hard unnecessary work.
We have discovered Calamari and it was one of the best platforms we have discovered. Users can easily apply for the leave, check how many free days they still got, it is integrated with Gsuite so whenever an annual leave is accepted, it appears in our calendar so we can check whether someone is there or not. Teams can easily check who is not gonna work on a specific day and who can replace that person. From the backoffice side, we can check everything about whole teams, specific people or even set up the acceptance flow for specific absence. No more excel sheets or counting :)

Inconvénients

Nearly every problem we spotted was solved by Calamari team. What could be improved? Some options are not possible to change once set - it can be really problematic, for example settlement of annual leave is either in whole days (with minimum 1/4 od the day) or in hours. Also, if we add a specific type of absence, it is impossible to tick people and move their free days from one absence to another - we had to do it on our own, person after person. It took quite long.

Jessica B.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great Service!

Publié le 05/12/2018

Avantages

I like that I don't have to think about it much, love the Slack integrations for my team and how easy it was to transition from our old process into Calamari. It's simple, clear, and for a small team it has everything I need. The customer support team has always responded promptly when I need anything, and we were even able to extend our trial period in the beginning and converted to a paying customer shortly after.

Inconvénients

So the most annoying thing, and this is a small issue, is not being able to select a range of dates on the calendar by clicking on the days themselves. Again, it's a small thing, but it's something I'm used to in other situations, and so I frequently make the mistake of forgetting it's not possible on Calamari. I suppose the other thing is that it's not always immediately clear how to make use of some of the finer features, and so I simply haven't been bothered to find out if they're even there. For example, I spent a little while searching once for whether we could only make it possible for employees to request annual leave in the future if they will have accrued it by the specified date (and not just if they have already accrued it, if that makes sense), but it wasn't obvious how to do so or even if it were possible, so I just kind of left it. These relatively minor complications are the kind of thing that someone in a rush will just leave in the moment, because they've more important things to do, but will be annoying over time.