Prezi

4,6 (1 537)
Outil de présentation en ligne

(1 537)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

1 537 avis

Selim D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Dazzling Presentations Made Easy

Publié le 26/03/2021

Avantages

It helps you create captivating presentations with visual help and detailed interfaces. And it's very easy to use. The execution of the presentation is also easy to use, as long as you prepare an easy-to-remember choreography :)

Inconvénients

Nothing to complain to be honest. My overall experience with this product is very positive. I used to do product presentations and it always helped me impress my clients and chief officers.

Eduardo C.

Smart presentation

Publié le 21/10/2019

I use mostly for internal presentations, with my coworkers. They are very useful for training and help a lot in terms of displaying graphs and data so that the information can be better understood. However, I have supported other teammates in creating business presentations and it has been an excellent experience. Not only the options it gives to create presentations but the speed at which you can create one are treasured features of Prezi

Avantages

Prezi breaks parameters regarding creation of presentations. It is easy to use and it is very easy to embed text, links and images. It is incredible how someone with almost zero knowledge of graphic design can create a presentation with superior stylistic criteria. It has features that make presentations very attractive. Additionally, the ability to work in a team in the same presentation helps a lot.

Inconvénients

There may be need a little more templates for the business version, day by day customers are more demanding and more impressive visual resources are needed. Taking into account the above, the excessive use of these resources can take center stage

Meghan R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great for presentations and college students

Publié le 13/09/2021

Overall, great experience and I would recommend this to all of my friends and coworkers.

Avantages

I used this software in college and it was a great tool to make an impressive presentation. It had great tools to help set up a well thought out presentation. All of my classmates recommended using this instead of other softwares. I really enjoyed how easy it was to make a really cool presentation.

Inconvénients

The one thing I wish there was improvement on is having more templates. It would be nice to have a bit more options to choose from when creating a presentation.

Kristi L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Équipements publics
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Awesome Potential, Poor Follow Through

Publié le 09/11/2016

Prezi has incredible potential. The functionality and features are incredible, and provide the potential to make a one of a kind presentation that really stands out above the rest. When it works, I absolutely love it. We have done amazing presentations for ourselves and our clients using prezi and I love it. The downside is, it doesn't always work. It is fidgety, frequently crashing, resizing and moving both images and text. If you are under the gun or needing to create a presentation quickly, this is not the software for you. We have reached out to prezi help frequently to find out if we are doing something wrong, and Customer service does not follow through. I have been promised multiple times that someone will reach out to me to provide the simple answer as to why we are having problems with prezi, and it never happens. So we frequently start presentations using prezi, and I end up converting the presentation to PowerPoint at the last minute because prezi has crashed so many times we cannot finish utilizing this software. Lastly, it is unreliable in the field, so we have been forced to start backing up every presentation with PowerPoint, because it is not a guarantee the software will be working while you are in the field, where you don't control the wifi or a possible firewall. If you are doing a Webinar from the confines of your own office, it is outstanding. You take the good with the bad with this software.

Incredible functionality

Unstable platform

Javier D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Solution for different executive presentations

Publié le 24/05/2021

Before the pandemic, I used to frequently use Prezi to give presentations to clients as it is very useful and gives a more professional look. Now that it is integrated with Webex, I can continue to use it even with virtual meetings, this is excellent!

Avantages

The best thing about Prezi is that it allows you to make any type of presentation, with high quality videos, YouTube links, or any other type of content, the limit is the imagination. It also brings worksheets that are very useful for beginners. Another interesting aspect is its recent integration with Webex, to be able to make those same presentations virtually.

Inconvénients

The disadvantage of Prezi is that if or if you need internet to use it. There is no application to install it locally.

Mary cloyce C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Animation

Prezi Review

Publié le 11/01/2021

Prezi has been wonderful in being an engaging way to present my content to clients. It's perfect for beginners and was easy to get adjusted to.

Avantages

I love all the features Prezi provides. It is user friendly and has beautiful aesthetics. It allows me to create beautiful presentations that aren't plain and boring. I use it for all of my meetings. I really like the most recent feature. It allows me to copy and paste content as well as create my own.

Inconvénients

I cannot edit a picture with an angle which is a little frustrating. I also wish they would add some more colorful and up to date templates. I also would like to see easier exporting options.

Konrad M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Impressive presentation tool

Publié le 01/06/2021

Very good presentation tool, makes wow effect. Require preparation of png graphics to look good.

Avantages

Three-dimensional environment, cool transitions and focus options, easy and intuitive interface.

Inconvénients

No option to use your own font. Some troubles in use while videoconferences. Can't select multiple objects at once surrounding area using mouse.

Alternatives envisagées

Pourquoi passer à Prezi

Very cool spatial form of presentation and intuitive interface.
Judith S.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Prezi presentations

Publié le 15/07/2021

I've appreciated a new tool to make my on-line classroom presentations a bit more lively and stimulating.

Avantages

I found it easy to convert existing powerpoints although it took some playing around and experimentation to get it right. What I like is that it jazzes up a presentation a bit and makes it less 'flat' and boring.

Inconvénients

I believe it's become much simpler over the years and easier to use, especially with an existing presentation in a different format. However, starting from scratch still looks a bit daunting - and even with an existing presentation it takes some experimentation to get it right.

Tara F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A step-up in the presentation world

Publié le 03/06/2021

My overall experience with Prezi has been positive and I only wish I would have been using this product sooner. So many presentations with sub-par appeal, prior to using Prezi.

Avantages

What I like most about this product is the increased professional appearances by Prezi. Microsoft PowerPoint still provides the necessary functions for presentations, but it lacks the high-level appeal for presenting. After a brief period of getting to know the workings of Prezi, it's very easy to use. Prezi allows you to present in any topic and gives the tools to be eye-catching and different from the everyday PowerPoint.

Inconvénients

My experience with Prezi has only been positive. I have not experienced any negatives while using Prezi.

Joshua L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

Quick, easy presentation software

Publié le 31/05/2021

Avantages

Prezi sports a quickly deployable user interface that is easy to understand and a product that is professional, catchy, polished and great at getting attention.

Inconvénients

In the time I used this software it gave me everything I needed!

Christopher H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazingly easy dynamic presentation software

Publié le 27/05/2020

My experience with Prezi was working as a Creative Director at an agency and art first we were using Prezi to pitch things at clients in a fresh new and dynamic way, but then eventually we were being asked to create story telling presentations FOR clients that they could use in a variety of contexts. We would use custom illustration and design in order to make a truly unique made-to-order presentation.

Avantages

I love the interface for this software, and I love how much creativity you are free to bring into crafting your presentations. The sky is the limit, really!

Inconvénients

There's not a lot to say here but one thing perhaps I would say is that you need to spend at least a bit of time with Prezi in order to start to feel pretty confident with it, especially if you are importing custom images or animations etc INTO Prezi, you might just need to do a few experiments to get a feel.

Alternatives envisagées

Pourquoi choisir Prezi

At the agency we wanted to take our presentations to the next level in order to impress our potential clients.

Logiciel antérieur

Pourquoi passer à Prezi

The ability to have "full canvas" mapping and animation. The general "feel" of what a presentation looked like in the end compared to other presentation software.
Thao N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A super software to make your presentation exceptional

Publié le 10/04/2020

At first, I had a little trouble learning how to use all of the functions, but once I got used to them all, I'm usually the only one who could impress others, not only with a confidence presenting skill, but also with an exceptional presentation. I think it's all worth the time that you put in to learn how to use it. It's similar to programming languages when it's super hard and confusing at first, what you get in the end all make it satisfying and worth it.

Avantages

This is probably the best software to make a aesthetically pleasing, unique, coherent presentation that I've ever chose to use. With Prezi, the sky is the limit! I could make my presentation so creative with just a few tricks. It has all of the animations and effects that one would need to make the presentation flow logically.

Inconvénients

I wouldn't recommend this software for any beginners who want to have their presentation done quickly. The learning process is quite time-consuming.
Sometimes the frames are glitchy/overlapping on each other that makes it harder to control.
Also, the collaboration on top of the whacky internet browser and a slow computer processor can make the working process stuttering/not smooth.

Sadaf G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction

Creative tool for Professional presentations

Publié le 18/05/2019

Several key consultants in our company have no graphic design background, skills or training, yet have been able to utilize this software to prepare fantastic structured presentations with visual aids that really help in engaging the audience as you take them through the contents. Prezi Business has helped enhance our capabilities to showcase our competency as a company that really works to satisfy its clientele, be it with excellent visual aids or with an in-depth and informative overview of the slides. The software can help produce eye-catching slides and convey information by making the viewer "travel" through your document with its interactive zoom-in and zoom-out feature, panning on specific topics, jumping through the screen.Using this has been very interesting especially when you want the audience to pay attention and engage with the media.

Avantages

Who says presentations for businesses have to be monotonous and boring? Prezi for Business, like its original version, is a great tool to develop creative and attractive visual aids integrated into presentations that help us better connect with Clients and their needs, whilst presenting our ideas in interactive ways. The most intriguing aspect of this software is that it is cloud-based, built for business teams, provides graphics without the need of the user to be accomplished at this in any way, and allows teams to work on the same presentation remotely, and provide comments/edit if needed. There is also an option that you can enable, to receive notifications when a collaborator has commented on the file, or it has been viewed by the team or certain client. I like how this is more flexible in terms of editing and sharing with your team (that was a bit challenging in Powerpoint, where sharing was done through emails with a size limitation) even when the file is data rich and heavy to share.
I love that there is a feature that encourages transparency with the company leaderboard featuring the most active team members thereby encouraging efficiency amongst the team and keeping all members up to date on the progress of the file. This works especially well when there is a deadline for a project and the presentation needs input from multiple team members.

Inconvénients

There is a lack of templates that have been designed for Prezi Business. I understand that this is more of professional software than its predecessor and there will be less of graphics, but there can be an option for project design teams to customize their Prezi and tailor it according to their needs. For us, not all presentations are for Clients, and we count on this software to unleash creative freedom when designing for internal requirements as well.

Russell s P.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Prezi is unique, but be smart with usage!

Publié le 25/01/2019

Creating presentations that pop and have a fresh, dynamic feel.

Avantages

First, I want to point out that Prezi is a great platform. It feels like you're using a platformed that is inviting us into the future of presentations and slide decks. It's simple to create a fresh, dynamic slideshow - but what's great is that doesn't feel like a slideshow! The generated movement (natural zooming) almost hooks your audience and takes some of the heavy lifting off of the presenter. The ability to integrate images, documents, texts, hyperlinks, and even videos is also an incredible feature. From a creator standpoint, although there is a bit of a learning curve if your shifting from another slideshow platform, Prezi is relatively simple to learn to use. The features and layout are not overly tedious to learn to navigate. Prezi just recently added the collaboration feature, which was needed in the Google Drive era we live in. This enables users to collaborate on one dynamic show. Another high point is that they offer a free, web-based option before paying for a subscription. Last, Prezi is just different - it operates, feels, and looks unique. It's not a linear, click next, click next show - it breaks the mold!

Inconvénients

Although there's much to love, I would recommend that you use it with caution. Here's why:
- If you over use it, then your audience will essentially see it as a slideshow. Prezi has to be used with purpose - to make a presentation pop, if that makes sense. Overuse will lead to desensitization, losing the "wow factor."
- Don't try to use this last minute. As mentioned earlier, there is a learning curve involved. Not only learn to create, but learn to present it effectively. If you haven't rehearsed and practiced, and you try to lead a Prezi presentation... it could end badly.
- Web-based is a pro/con - so just realize that you will not be able to use this platform if you do not have wireless access or limited WiFi. There is an export feature, though, which could help, but I do not have experience with this.
- In my experience, it is important to note that some people just don't like Prezi. Audience/students complained about the animated movement and motion and preferred something more predictable and easy on the eyes. Just keep that in mind.

Joseric M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Équipements publics
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Prezi has more Power than Powerpoint!

Publié le 10/08/2018

Avantages

I was first introduced to Prezi in one presentation I attended at a local university. My initial impression was that it was such a powerful, engaging, visually stimulating tool for making presentations. Ever heard of "Death by Powerpoint"? Well, Prezi has some magical powers to alleviate such boredom by making slides twist, turn, zoom in/out, pop out, and see the minute to the BiG picture!

Collaboration is at the heart of Prezi Business. It makes your Prezi presentations and story creation more dynamic by engaging more minds to work on the same material together. Feedback and commenting are easy via the chat feature. Teams can also work on a common/shared folder for easy access to content. This is cloud based so we can all work together anywhere and anytime as long as we're connected to the net.

At the end of the day what matters is the effectiveness of one's presentation/efforts. Prezi Business has helped our marketing team via Data Analytics. We are able to get actual data feedback on who viewed our Prezi, which parts are engaging and which parts are boring and where they tend to just skip through, etc. This feedback helps us to further improve specific parts of our storyboard, visuals, and presentations.

There are many templates and sample/public Prezi's out on the Internet to be used as a reference. It can also be branded accordingly using one's corporate logo and images.

Inconvénients

Prezi is a little more difficult to explain and to train our (older) staff. Hence, it took a bit of a learning curve to grasp the tools and to fully maximize its features (esp the analytics). People got so used to PowerPoint that they initially resisted Prezi. I just wish Prezis can be downloaded or exported into an executable presentation for mobility/run-anywhere without the need for Internet access.

Alfredo R.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

very useful dynamic work tool with great features easy to use and to present at meetings...

Publié le 13/03/2018

Avantages

Very useful dynamic work tool with great features easy to use and to present at meetings conferences and meetings.

I like that it is a viusal dynamic tool with vast work templates. Each of these templates has an art touqe that allows to generate ideas and interactive contents with text videos, images and links.

Being able to have a presentcation with this tool allows us to look good by giving an impression with the audience if a conference is about.

With an attractive content for people who visualize the content with this we get the attention of the public

Traditional presentations based on slides are just that: Traditional. You could have fantastic images, but no matter how elegant (or austerely minimalist) each slide is, it's still a slide.

Prezi (several prices, starting at no cost) tries to change this by converting his presentation into an open canvas in which he can draw his ideas spatially and then present them by zooming and panning the entire canvas.
Used well, the final result feels cinematic and interesting in a way that traditional presentations rarely are.

To begin, Prezi displays a list of templates you can use. There is a large number of templates, but there is no way to preview the appearance of a template, except when starting a project with it.

If you start a project with a template and discover that it does not work, after all, you can change to a different template in half, but you must adjust things to work in the new template.

Inconvénients

It is a program a bit complicated to understand at the beginning because of the multiple functions that it offers us.

for the reproduction of the presentation it is necessary to have Adobe Rader, and some computers do not have this program and that can be a bit complicated with the treatment of the program.
It is a program that to use the sSI presentations is necessary to use the internet.

It is a program that is in the English language.

It requires a certain level of knowledge to be able to use it correctly and in a practical way, like other software this is also paid and the way to use it is through an account that must be kept active paying monthly to use the software, of course that there are pirated means to make it work for free, but in general it is paid.

It is a program that to create the presentations is necessary to use the Internet.
One of the disadvantages of prezi is that it is limited access, we need to have internet, videos appear as downloads and to save it as a portable file can only be on CD. Because it is an online platform it is difficult to visualize it in some devices even the page of this tool is a bit heavy because when you want to open the page it takes a lot of seconds to see the first sale. However, it is useful for a visual and attractive dynamic presentation for the participants in the presentation of some conference

Ganjar W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

It makes designing professional presentation easy!

Publié le 31/08/2019

I utilize presentations every single day in my classroom. While at first Powerpoint is adequate to convey my idea, soon it became stale. My students, who are getting younger and younger every year, need something more to capture their interest. Enter Prezi. With Prezi, I can make presentations that move dynamically, keeping my students' attention to the board.

Avantages

Prezi allows users to design great and professional-looking presentation. It offers a wide range of templates to choose from, further assisting users in their endeavours. Unlike Powerpoint, Prezi is capable of moving texts dynamically. It is easy to wow the audience using well-thought presentation made in Prezi.

Inconvénients

Prezi's ability to move text dynamically is a double-edged sword. While it might help users to design captivating presentation, the function can also lead to the audience's confusion if used too excessively. You really need to think beforehand when using Prezi. You want to get your audience's attention, not to confuse them with twirling words.

Jocelyn E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Amazing presentations!

Publié le 18/06/2021

It’s been amazing, it saved me a lot of time now that I know how to use it throughly. Prezi has some cool features and all of them for free! I just love using Prezi and I’ve even suggested some of my teacher fellows using it for their classes!

Avantages

I love using Prezi! At first it was a little complicated to understand how it worked but once you get it, your life becomes easier! I’ve been a Prezi user since I was in university, at first creating presentations for school; then I graduated and started teaching, that’s when I started creating presentations for my class. I’ve always had the same result; all students attentive to the presentation due to its cool settings!

I cannot miss my Prezi presentations in class; they’re a must! I love it!

Inconvénients

Nothing, I love using Prezi! It’s done a lot for me and I will continue using in my future classes!

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

An Excellent Presentation Tool When Used Right

Publié le 30/12/2018

If a user understands how Prezi is different or better than a slideshow, then it is very easy to create

Avantages

Prezi is a presentation tool that breaks out of the restrictive slide format to create dynamic presentations that make use of a large canvas that the presentation moves along by sliding, scaling, or rotation the framing to. With this format, it is much easier to visualize information and how information relates to itself. This large canvas also makes seeing the bigger picture clearer compared to slides.

While a programmed set of movements and framing is used to create the flow of the presentation, this flow can be broken out of any time to change the framing dynamically. This is useful if, for example, someone asks a question and changing the current framing would help answer this question.

The collaboration tools and online functionality in Prezi are excellent, allowing for easy real-time changes to be made on a presentation. In addition to real-time changes, there is a chat for present collaborators and the ability to add comments to the presentation.

Inconvénients

Prezi is more difficult to use compared to more traditional presentation tool, especially if a user has trouble breaking out of the habits of using other tools. The freedoms afforded by Prezi can be a negative to delivering a presentation, as it can be distracting during the creation and presenting of a presentation. A well put-together slideshow will be more effective than a poorly put-together Prezi.

Prezi is a more closed system compared to another offline tool such as Google Slides. This makes it more difficult to download and present and to intergrate with other tools.

Faruk A.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Help me boost sales development and content production

Publié le 10/10/2020

Prezi Business helps discover new approaches to doing business. It encourages you to get more connected with your contacts, especially via video content. Now, video is getting more and more important and Prezi is a good tool to leverage it. Moreover, content marketing is booming and Prezi's unlimited options for content creation will inspire you.

Avantages

I previously used Prezi for only presentation and I loved it. Later, as they introduced Prezi Video and Prezi Design, it changed the way I approach business and communication. As a business development professional, I used to write emails or send text messages to people. Since I discover Prezi Video, I make short videos to send introduction messages to my contacts, and I see a very high response rate. Moreover, it helped me to impress my clients and colleagues as I could do presentation with my video, and use the integration with other video conference tools. When it comes to Prezi Design, it helps us create more content since it is very simple to use. There are many ready templates and we can create infographics, social media posts, email headers, posters etc. Our overall experience with Prezi Business is amazing.

Inconvénients

When I started using Prezi desktop app, it automatically pushes my camera settings to Prezi Video so I had to choose my laptop camera manually afterwards. It would be better if this feature is not activated automatically but it can be just an option for users.

Mehrose S.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Innovation to the business meetings

Publié le 08/03/2021

My experience is exceptional because Prezi helped me to create a great impact on my co-workers and management by creating business presentations on Prezi that help them to understand the ideas and strategies in brief with examples under one slot.

Avantages

Prezi has changed the mindset of creating a presentation from old school to a whole new level that is a disaster to the corporate world with magical features and brainstorming tools that changes the whole perception of clients and business executives that are inside the meeting room.

Inconvénients

For me, Prezi is not user-friendly at first beginners can't get the software easily because it is so hard to use the software you need to be extra smart to work on Prezi. The interface and tools are hard to fix and find, you have to put extra time and extra effort to create a good presentation that leaves a remarkable expression to the externals.

• Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Prezi Business Review

Publié le 28/08/2019

My overall experience with Prezi Business is that it is great for sales pitches and presentations with rather "boring" content. It also is great when several people are working on one presentation because it has features for real-time collaboration (even if people are working remotely) using instant messaging, and features for collaboration on off-hours with in-line commenting and feedback. I would highly recommend it for people that are want to be creative but are not imaginative off the bat by themselves.

Avantages

What I like most about this software is that you can create stylish, memorable, and engaging presentations all while portraying numbers and data. Sales people are able to really grasp an audience with the creative content that Prezi allow a user to make in order to make sales pitches, which in turn help the company make profits. Moreover, it is easy to collaborate when creating the presentations because there are in-application messaging features and commenting features per slide or per widget.

Inconvénients

What I like least about this software is that it is easy to get caught up in the intricate features and animations that Prezi Business let's you use. Sometimes, people tend to go overboard in order to make a rather boring numbers driven presentation more colorful and animated. However, things tend to get lost or an audience's head tends to not be able to focus on the core concept of the presentation. I would say it takes time with using the software to learn how to get a happy balance.

John S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Prezi review

Publié le 30/11/2020

All of these things I'm sharing with you are things that have helped me get to that point so check out Prezi because you know Prezi while it's visually stimulating it's an easy video integration it does play off the web. You can download the presentations to some degree some of them you can download completely and there are already pre-done presentations possibly for your subject matter so I would suggest going on making an account checking it out.

Avantages

Prezi is a presentation software that is completely web based, now I'm gonna tell you something Prezi is pretty amazing because the presentations that you develop are very visually stimulating far beyond anything PowerPoint ever imagine doing. So you might want to take a look as you can have a face photo or a base video that then the cursor kind of travels around the different points you want to make. Something else you can do is you can use Prezi for projects for students, students can create prezi's that meet your criteria and your rubric for whatever the project is that they're working on. Check it out see what you like use what you like throw away what you don't. It is very broad in the animated slides it can do. Older versions of PowerPoint also does not have as much range of presentations as Prezi, which we teachers use a lot.

Inconvénients

I have a way of replicating all of Prezi's reveal features in Powerpoint. Prezi stutters a lot, it will take time for it to compete with a native app, maybe via WebAssemply it’ll have a chance but then again it’s feature set is still poor for such an established tool.

Tetty I.
  • Secteur d'activité: Meubles
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

A Non Boring Presentation Tool You Would Love

Publié le 29/07/2019

I worked using Prezi when i was in college. I took Television and Film as my major. I work a lot in brainstorming and sharing ideas on television program and filmmaking. It is requiring a good visualization to support the ideas. The process of making televison program or film is always related to visual. I have to explain the background of each ideas and how it look like when we finally implement those ideas. It means i have to do research, for example in character building such as in which type of body, costume and make up for each character etc. Prezi help me to share my ideas, thought and research in a quite interesting way with all the motion graphic features. I can always add pictures too. My classmate told me it is easy to understand and less boring.

Avantages

If you are looking for a non boring presentation tool, then Prezi might be a good choice for you. It is very easy to use, the first time you open it you can choose presentation template that you would like to use. There is many template option along with very interesting motion or animation and background. Unlike presentation tool from Microsoft which allow you to work in pages, in Prezi all the pages are shown in one page with grouping just like mind mapping system. You can connect or link one page to another with cool zoom in or zoom out motion effect. To change the text you can simply click the text box and type your words. You can also change the font type and size. You can always add images and it is also provide you with infographic in case you need it.

Inconvénients

If you work with a lot of image, make sure you didn't insert a big resolution image because it might crash when you save it or it wont load when you do the presentation. But just do final check and make sure everything is working before you present it.

• Secteur d'activité: Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Prezi's innovation in the presentation space is unrivaled

Publié le 20/04/2021

Getting people to pay attention in person is difficult...over video call...even more so. Prezi's newest product (Prezi Video) has completely changed that, and turned the presentation world on it's head. The 'simple' (technically not simple at all) act of having the presenter and presentation on screen at the same time, seamlessly (not picture-in-picture hacks) works wonders for viewer engagement, recall, and overall impression of the presentation. In a remote business world, it's complete game changer. (Basically every sales person that does remote presentations should be using this with prospective clients).

Avantages

Prezi was always the most innovative and coolest presentation software available. Easily the fastest way to differentiate yourself from mindless Google Slide or Powerpoint decks. Then...they released Prezi Video...which has been a complete game changer. The new product (which is included in the normal license) is revolutionary for remote work and the video conference 'first' world we're living in...that isn't like to go away.

Inconvénients

Prezi is not intuitive to use at first. There's a learning curve...and the building/design, evening thinking about the layout and design is very different from how powerpoint or G slides work...which throws people the first time they use it. Of course, that difference is a large part of why it's so innovative.