1 436 avis affichés sur 1 381

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
1 436 avis affichés sur 1 381
Corey C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cosmétiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Prezi Makes Meetings Fun!

Publié le 03/12/2019

As someone who has sat through a disgusting number of meetings over the years, with countless boring presentations using some horrible template, Prezi is a breath of fresh air. The ability to make presentations beautiful, functional, and engaging is not lost on your viewers and makes meetings that much more bearable. I would highly recommend.

Avantages

As a graphic designer-turned-executive, I really appreciate the creativity and beauty of this product. Meetings are boring enough without some stuff presentation. Prezi ads a little life into that mix with gorgeous templates and interactive motion that keeps your audience engaged.

Inconvénients

It can be a little tedious to build out something complex, but it's worth it in the end. The end result is beautiful and engaging and worth the work.

Eduardo C.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

Smart presentation

Publié le 21/10/2019

I use mostly for internal presentations, with my coworkers. They are very useful for training and help a lot in terms of displaying graphs and data so that the information can be better understood. However, I have supported other teammates in creating business presentations and it has been an excellent experience. Not only the options it gives to create presentations but the speed at which you can create one are treasured features of Prezi

Avantages

Prezi breaks parameters regarding creation of presentations. It is easy to use and it is very easy to embed text, links and images. It is incredible how someone with almost zero knowledge of graphic design can create a presentation with superior stylistic criteria. It has features that make presentations very attractive. Additionally, the ability to work in a team in the same presentation helps a lot.

Inconvénients

There may be need a little more templates for the business version, day by day customers are more demanding and more impressive visual resources are needed. Taking into account the above, the excessive use of these resources can take center stage

Joan S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Funcionalidad

Publié le 10/02/2021

En general nuestra experiencia con Prezi Business es muy gratificante y estamos muy contentos con los resultados que nos aporta. Además actualmente se ha actualizado con diversas funciones nuevas que hacen que podamos adaptarnos mejor al teletrabajo y las webinars.

Avantages

Lo que mas nos ha gustado del software es la funcionalidad que tiene a la hora de introducir contenido a las presentaciones y el diseño que tiene ya que te permite crear presentaciones profesionales con un toque más original.

Inconvénients

Lo que menos nos ha gustado es que recientemente han eliminado por completo el software Prezi Classic y era otra forma diferente que usábamos y que ya teníamos unas cuantas presentaciones echas.

Kristi L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Équipements publics
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Awesome Potential, Poor Follow Through

Publié le 09/11/2016

Prezi has incredible potential. The functionality and features are incredible, and provide the potential to make a one of a kind presentation that really stands out above the rest. When it works, I absolutely love it. We have done amazing presentations for ourselves and our clients using prezi and I love it. The downside is, it doesn't always work. It is fidgety, frequently crashing, resizing and moving both images and text. If you are under the gun or needing to create a presentation quickly, this is not the software for you. We have reached out to prezi help frequently to find out if we are doing something wrong, and Customer service does not follow through. I have been promised multiple times that someone will reach out to me to provide the simple answer as to why we are having problems with prezi, and it never happens. So we frequently start presentations using prezi, and I end up converting the presentation to PowerPoint at the last minute because prezi has crashed so many times we cannot finish utilizing this software. Lastly, it is unreliable in the field, so we have been forced to start backing up every presentation with PowerPoint, because it is not a guarantee the software will be working while you are in the field, where you don't control the wifi or a possible firewall. If you are doing a Webinar from the confines of your own office, it is outstanding. You take the good with the bad with this software.

Incredible functionality

Unstable platform

Alexandra N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

Great, interactive tools

Publié le 16/11/2020

I loved the design and presentation functions already, but only saw recently that they now also have great, interactive video options- which is an additional plus to consider in future purchasing. We do have a webinar software, but it is not great at all.

Avantages

I loved the zoom in and out function for presentations, as well as the templates and design functions that come with even the free version.

I used prezi to present to my first company clients in 2019- it was a total success!

Inconvénients

I cant really think of anything I disliked. I mean I knew Prezi existed since my study times in 2010, but powerpoint is the standard, so it took me a while to try out. Maybe all that can be said about it in the negative is that it isn't well known enough for more people to try. Which is a shame.

Mary cloyce C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Animation

Prezi Review

Publié le 11/01/2021

Prezi has been wonderful in being an engaging way to present my content to clients. It's perfect for beginners and was easy to get adjusted to.

Avantages

I love all the features Prezi provides. It is user friendly and has beautiful aesthetics. It allows me to create beautiful presentations that aren't plain and boring. I use it for all of my meetings. I really like the most recent feature. It allows me to copy and paste content as well as create my own.

Inconvénients

I cannot edit a picture with an angle which is a little frustrating. I also wish they would add some more colorful and up to date templates. I also would like to see easier exporting options.

Phillip M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sports

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Prezi presents another useful tool

Publié le 25/01/2021

I am impressed at how creative this prezi experience has been and how easy it is to use. This is a great way to keep peoples attention in a professional workspace.

Avantages

This is a formal way of information spreading in the workplace. It is a great way of attractively and efficiently convey ideas and messages. I think it is very user friendly and backed by a well known slide show formatting company.

Inconvénients

I would say for older customers it may offer too much razzle and dazzle but the same could be said for most computer slide show services. I believe however this is very teachable.

Kim D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Externalisation/délocalisation
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Much more engaging than other presentation software

Publié le 26/01/2021

Overall, it's great! I am easily able to convey the message and work with the subject matter better.

Avantages

Zooming between slides shows makes for better engagement and increased interest. I work in Logistics, which can be very boring. Prezi helps me to create a better understanding of even the most uninteresting industries.

Inconvénients

I am not a fan of the way it prints out. It takes a lot of work to remove unnecessary page breaks so that a print out can be received by the participant without confusion.

Matthew B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Presentation that keep viewers interested

Publié le 17/02/2021

I use prezi to impress people. It keeps my classes entertained and allows me to switch between my presentation and my video stream pretty easy and seamless.

Avantages

There are several features that allow your presentations to be more exciting and interesting. It gives the users tools that let transitions between video streams and content be seamless and cool.

Inconvénients

I wish the prices for the full feature set were more accessible to individuals - but the types of users are generally for larger organizations.

Muhammad ashhar H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Better than powerpoint

Publié le 17/01/2021

It's simply recommended from me evrrytime, weather it's a formal presention in office or a research.

It's offline feature
Very cool and easy to implement effects

Inconvénients

They can add spell and grammar check feature

Christopher H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazingly easy dynamic presentation software

Publié le 27/05/2020

My experience with Prezi was working as a Creative Director at an agency and art first we were using Prezi to pitch things at clients in a fresh new and dynamic way, but then eventually we were being asked to create story telling presentations FOR clients that they could use in a variety of contexts. We would use custom illustration and design in order to make a truly unique made-to-order presentation.

Avantages

I love the interface for this software, and I love how much creativity you are free to bring into crafting your presentations. The sky is the limit, really!

Inconvénients

There's not a lot to say here but one thing perhaps I would say is that you need to spend at least a bit of time with Prezi in order to start to feel pretty confident with it, especially if you are importing custom images or animations etc INTO Prezi, you might just need to do a few experiments to get a feel.

Thao N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A super software to make your presentation exceptional

Publié le 10/04/2020

At first, I had a little trouble learning how to use all of the functions, but once I got used to them all, I'm usually the only one who could impress others, not only with a confidence presenting skill, but also with an exceptional presentation. I think it's all worth the time that you put in to learn how to use it. It's similar to programming languages when it's super hard and confusing at first, what you get in the end all make it satisfying and worth it.

Avantages

This is probably the best software to make a aesthetically pleasing, unique, coherent presentation that I've ever chose to use. With Prezi, the sky is the limit! I could make my presentation so creative with just a few tricks. It has all of the animations and effects that one would need to make the presentation flow logically.

Inconvénients

I wouldn't recommend this software for any beginners who want to have their presentation done quickly. The learning process is quite time-consuming.
Sometimes the frames are glitchy/overlapping on each other that makes it harder to control.
Also, the collaboration on top of the whacky internet browser and a slow computer processor can make the working process stuttering/not smooth.

Sadaf G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Creative tool for Professional presentations

Publié le 18/05/2019

Several key consultants in our company have no graphic design background, skills or training, yet have been able to utilize this software to prepare fantastic structured presentations with visual aids that really help in engaging the audience as you take them through the contents. Prezi Business has helped enhance our capabilities to showcase our competency as a company that really works to satisfy its clientele, be it with excellent visual aids or with an in-depth and informative overview of the slides. The software can help produce eye-catching slides and convey information by making the viewer "travel" through your document with its interactive zoom-in and zoom-out feature, panning on specific topics, jumping through the screen.Using this has been very interesting especially when you want the audience to pay attention and engage with the media.

Avantages

Who says presentations for businesses have to be monotonous and boring? Prezi for Business, like its original version, is a great tool to develop creative and attractive visual aids integrated into presentations that help us better connect with Clients and their needs, whilst presenting our ideas in interactive ways. The most intriguing aspect of this software is that it is cloud-based, built for business teams, provides graphics without the need of the user to be accomplished at this in any way, and allows teams to work on the same presentation remotely, and provide comments/edit if needed. There is also an option that you can enable, to receive notifications when a collaborator has commented on the file, or it has been viewed by the team or certain client. I like how this is more flexible in terms of editing and sharing with your team (that was a bit challenging in Powerpoint, where sharing was done through emails with a size limitation) even when the file is data rich and heavy to share.
I love that there is a feature that encourages transparency with the company leaderboard featuring the most active team members thereby encouraging efficiency amongst the team and keeping all members up to date on the progress of the file. This works especially well when there is a deadline for a project and the presentation needs input from multiple team members.

Inconvénients

There is a lack of templates that have been designed for Prezi Business. I understand that this is more of professional software than its predecessor and there will be less of graphics, but there can be an option for project design teams to customize their Prezi and tailor it according to their needs. For us, not all presentations are for Clients, and we count on this software to unleash creative freedom when designing for internal requirements as well.

Russell s P.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Prezi is unique, but be smart with usage!

Publié le 25/01/2019

Creating presentations that pop and have a fresh, dynamic feel.

Avantages

First, I want to point out that Prezi is a great platform. It feels like you're using a platformed that is inviting us into the future of presentations and slide decks. It's simple to create a fresh, dynamic slideshow - but what's great is that doesn't feel like a slideshow! The generated movement (natural zooming) almost hooks your audience and takes some of the heavy lifting off of the presenter. The ability to integrate images, documents, texts, hyperlinks, and even videos is also an incredible feature. From a creator standpoint, although there is a bit of a learning curve if your shifting from another slideshow platform, Prezi is relatively simple to learn to use. The features and layout are not overly tedious to learn to navigate. Prezi just recently added the collaboration feature, which was needed in the Google Drive era we live in. This enables users to collaborate on one dynamic show. Another high point is that they offer a free, web-based option before paying for a subscription. Last, Prezi is just different - it operates, feels, and looks unique. It's not a linear, click next, click next show - it breaks the mold!

Inconvénients

Although there's much to love, I would recommend that you use it with caution. Here's why:
- If you over use it, then your audience will essentially see it as a slideshow. Prezi has to be used with purpose - to make a presentation pop, if that makes sense. Overuse will lead to desensitization, losing the "wow factor."
- Don't try to use this last minute. As mentioned earlier, there is a learning curve involved. Not only learn to create, but learn to present it effectively. If you haven't rehearsed and practiced, and you try to lead a Prezi presentation... it could end badly.
- Web-based is a pro/con - so just realize that you will not be able to use this platform if you do not have wireless access or limited WiFi. There is an export feature, though, which could help, but I do not have experience with this.
- In my experience, it is important to note that some people just don't like Prezi. Audience/students complained about the animated movement and motion and preferred something more predictable and easy on the eyes. Just keep that in mind.