Bench

Vous gérez votre activité. La solution se charge de votre comptabilité.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

270 avis

Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Love Bench!

Publié le 19/10/2020

Bench is the easiest way to manage our books online. It's been a huge time and money saver over the last few years.

Avantages

I've been using Bench for years now and it's so simple to see and manage my books. When something isn't categorized correctly, I add a comment and it's moved over to the right one. It's been great and easy to use.

Inconvénients

The monthly income statements are behind often. I have to ask to get them on time. I wish it integrated with Quickbooks as my CPA can easily manipulate the data for reports.

Pourquoi choisir Bench

The accountant was slow and took forever to make small updates.

Pourquoi passer à Bench

I didn't want to do the work!

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

Thanks, Chris! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. We've passed your comments to your team as well! Wishing you all the best.

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Friendly, helpful staff. Software is nicely designed and easy to use. It's too expensive.

Publié le 28/04/2022

Overall, I've been very impressed with Bench. The people, organization, resources, and software are top-notch. The price, however, is too much for someone who is self-employed or a small business owner with limited transactions. I understand that you generally get what you pay for, but I don't feel that you get 10x the value over self-managed bookkeeping using Quickbooks, Freshbooks, or Wave bookkeeping software. Excellent product -- it's just not for everyone.

Avantages

Everyone I worked with to understand and use the bookkeeping software was friendly, professional, and helpful. The dashboard analytics was very easy to understand and is very appealing. I also like that I can export all data into a single workbook (summaries and itemized transactions).

Inconvénients

I don't like that the product is so expensive. Depending on how large your business is and how many transactions you're managing, this product may be too expensive. For example, I've used Quickbooks Self-Employed for years and it's under $20/mo. In comparison, Bench (without any promotions) is hundreds of dollars per month. Granted, they are provided professional bookkeeping services as well as the software, but for a business with 50 transactions per month, it is a little overkill. It's really the only thing I don't love about Bench.

FreshBooks et Wave Accounting

Pourquoi choisir Bench

I wanted to test out Bench to see if the added cost would equate to advice on how I could save more than I'm spending. To date, everyone has been helpful but I have received no recommendations.

Pourquoi passer à Bench

I chose Bench over FreshBooks and Wave Accounting because of the bookkeeper assistance, design of the product, and ease of use.

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

Hi Steve, thank you for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that your team has been friendly, professional, and helpful. And that you are finding our User Interface to be appealing and easy to use.
We're concerned to hear that you feel as though you are not experiencing the price to the relative value of our product. A member of our Client Success Team will be reaching out to you shortly.

Evan
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Bench for SaaS use

Publié le 09/06/2022

Need it for basic accounting/booking

Avantages

Service that comes with software. We wanted more than just software.

Inconvénients

Seems like we were overpromised for what it would do (so far at least).

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

Hi Evan, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are concerned to hear that you feel you were overpromised for what Bench does. A member of our Client Success Team will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss this further.

Guy

Life and Business Changing

Publié le 06/07/2021

In the wake of COVID I left the agency I was at to do my own agency. While I had my business as a side-agency for a number of years and applications like Freshbooks and then Quickbooks Self-Employed helped me manage things I dreaded tax season and all the work I needed to do every year.

During COVID I had to get my business up and going, get clients, execute projects, and get things done. I had zero time for managing my books. When the end of the year came up I dreaded the work that was ahead of me with several big projects in progress. Then, through the service I use to pay my contractors, I found out about Bench and it has changed my business AND my life.

Bench took 15 months' worth of books that needed to be done and assigned them to a "catch-up" accountant. He went through everything, classified all my expenses, and had a simple way to ask me to review anything they need clarification on. They pulled difficult things to deal with like my processing fees from Stripe and instantly accounted for them. On top of that, having an honest to goodness accountant and accounting team to know how to PROPERLY set up a Chart of Accounts and classify expenses was game-changing. This service easily pays for itself in the time it saves me and the peace of mind it gives me.

Avantages

- An accounting team to get me on track.
- Tax resources with their Bench Tax service.
- A beautiful interface that is easy to understand and use.
- Superb customer service with timely replies to any questions you have.
- An easy way to review anything your team needs clarification on, I rarely spend more than 5 minutes a month classifying expenses for them.
- EXPERTISE, Bench isn't just software to do your books, THEY are doing your books, understand small businesses and bring accounting expertise at a very affordable price.
- Completed my taxes easily and reduced my tax burden, it was the most painless tax process I've had in years.

Inconvénients

- Communication early in Bench Tax could be improved but I mostly put this on me for being behind.
- Having a separate signon for Bench Tax is a bit of a pain but not a big deal.

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

We appreciate you taking the time to share this positive experience with us, Guy! We're so happy to hear that the Bench platform, the expertise of your bookkeeping team, and timely client support have taken the burden of bookkeeping and tax filing off of your plate. Thank you for being with Bench, Guy!

Shannon
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

Very Happy

Publié le 04/01/2022

Avantages

My Team and I are very happy with the Bench software and customer service. It's easy to use, a breeze to read, and simple to update.

Inconvénients

The lag time to get a response from a human being is something I'm getting used to as our world is moving to the online/AI experience.

QBank

Pourquoi choisir Bench

We were looking for a more simple experience, something with a personal touch by CS. Price was of course a consideration and Bench is competitive.

QBank

Pourquoi passer à Bench

The customer service team did a great job selling it and they've kept their promises over the course of our time. We appreciate a vendor who actually delivers what they promise and Bench does just this.

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

Wow! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that we have been able to give you piece of mind, knowing that your bookkeeping is in great hands! It's also amazing to hear that your team has been professional, friendly and knowledgable. Thank you for sharing and for being with us, Shannon!

Samantha
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Huge help for an entrepreneur

Publié le 15/12/2020

Avantages

Bench was critical in helping me with catch up books for tax time. Being able to upload reports easily from my bank and various credit card processors made things so much easier, and the bookkeepers learned quickly how to categorize the transactions. I'm not sure when I would have caught up on my historical books without Bench.

Going forward from there has been very easy as well. I've been able to link the reports to my card processing software and bank, and get updates as they have questions. So simple!

I find the monthly reports easy to understand and its given me a much clearer picture of my numbers.

Inconvénients

The only challenging initial integration was with Paypal- myself and the Bench team member had a hard time linking everything. We resolved it and I didn't have that issue with other accounts.

I do wish that this software integrated with my invoicing system, so I could easily see where the profits were coming from. However, I use that system's reports to get a good idea of what's bringing in income.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise et Wave Accounting

Pourquoi choisir Bench

I wanted more assistance with bookkeeping. I'd attempted to use Quickbooks on my own with no success.

Wave Accounting

Pourquoi passer à Bench

The bookkeeping support was well worth the extra expense.

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

Hi Samantha, Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! We're happy to hear that we were able to help get your bookkeeping up to date. We're excited to keep providing a simple and easy bookkeeping experience moving forwards!

Veronica
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Satisfied Customer

Publié le 27/05/2022

I love it. Bench tracks all expenses and the team communicates regarding expenses in question and suggest "expense categories."

Avantages

I love how user friendly the software is. Everything is easy to upload and the team is able to communicate with you and ask for documents or ask questions.

Inconvénients

I have no complaints about any aspect of the software. Very satisfied overall.

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

Hi Veronica, we're so happy to hear you're loving how user-friendly our software is, and how communicative your team has been! We're excited to keep providing the support you need so you can continue to grow your business!

Angela
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great option to take bookkeeping off my plate

Publié le 19/01/2022

I've gained more time and mental space to focus on other things since handing my books over to bench.

Avantages

Using bench takes bookkeeping tasks off my plate, giving me more time to focus on more important areas to grow my business.

Inconvénients

I am not able to get quite as granular with monthly reports as I was doing my own books with Quickbooks, but the bookkeepers are very helpful with providing info when requested.

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

It's great to hear we've been able to make your life a little easier, Angela! Thank you so much for sharing and for being with us.

Megan
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Can't beat the price for the level of service!

Publié le 18/06/2022

I can't find this level of service for the price anywhere else. No other companies can even come close. I also love that they often work with entrepreneurs of small businesses like mine, so they know my unique challenges and can address them.

Avantages

I have a dedicated person to help walk me through my financials whenever needed.

Inconvénients

Sometimes there is difficulty connecting with some financial institutions so I have to upload a report each month.

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

Hi Megan, we're so happy to hear that you're loving your Bench experience! We are thrilled that your team has been able to walk you through your financials whenever needed! We're excited to keep providing the support you need so you can continue to grow your business!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Fair pricing and over-delivering in the support area

Publié le 09/07/2022

Avantages

It was very easy to set up. The support over delivered to my expectations, being always ready to answer all sort of questions.

Inconvénients

The software is missing integration with the invoicing tool we are using.

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We're excited to keep providing the support you need so you can continue to grow your businesses!

Emily
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

One less thing off of my plate...

Publié le 09/11/2020

I am saving myself hours and hours of handling the bookkeeping. I am confident that it is done correctly and I am not missing anything. I like having someone to ask bookkeeping questions to if need be.

Avantages

I was hesitant to start Bench because I thought I could handle the bookkeeping for our business on my own. Managing money has always been a strength for me. However, as my company grows I find that I need to keep delegating and removing things off of my plate. At the same time as a business owner I like to keep as much cash inside the company as possible.

I finally gave the free trial a chance and it has been the BIGGEST weight off of me. I know that my bookkeeping is totally taken care of and done professionally. The stress of organizing everything for taxes is lifted off, and I know that I always have someone working on it everyday on my behalf.

Anytime I have questions I get an immediate response along with very valuable advice. I am a Bench customer for life!

Inconvénients

I don't like that it keeps disconnecting to my bank account. We've had a few technical issues with that. It can be very time consuming and frustrating especially since I am extremely busy already. I also have to confirm purchases from months prior and that can take a long time! When I confirm those purchases it is usually 30+ transactions and at that point I don't even remember all of them so it takes a while for me to locate receipts. I really dislike that too. I wish it were less expensive for us a small business owner as well.

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

Hi Emily! We're thrilled to hear that we have been able to take one more thing off your plate. We have also shared your feedback with your team! A member of our Client Success team would also love to connect with you regarding your pain points. We will be reaching out via email shortly!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Makes My Life as a Small Business Owner So Much Easier

Publié le 29/04/2019

I started my graphic design studio in 2005 managing our books through a part-time bookkeeper who'd come in 1-2x a month and we'd then communicate a few times every week.. This system got us through the first 8 years of our business. Though functional, it was a time-consuming process. We used Quickbooks at the time, and I could never get comfortable using it to manage or understand our business's numbers even though our bookkeeper was serving it on a silver platter essentially. I've always felt Quickbooks was made for accountants, not business owners or individuals. Once can argue, it's supposed to be "accounting made easy", but it's really designed with accounting in mind — not business owners. As a business owner I wanted to quickly understand cashflow and profitability. Whereas Quickbooks seemed to that and much more, it seemed like I was doing my taxes every time I went in there. So I started looking for options and that's when I found Bench. And Bench, even back then, had already provided a service ideal for a small business owner like me. I've been using Bench since 2013 now, and I can't imagine running my business without them. It's allowed me to focus on my clients and design work which are revenue generating tasks, instead of accounting which was an anxiety-generating task.

Avantages

1) Uncomplicated Interface — For a non-numbers/non-accounting comfortable individual it's great. It provides me access and understanding to our accounting in a very digestible yet informative manner.

2) Accessible Customer Service/Communications — All the interactions I've had have been professional, courteous, and problem solving driven. It's never "No". Instead if a challenge arises, they've always been proactive in finding a way to address the challenge or question providing options. It's also especially great that you can speak with them or chat with them with no barriers. At first I was very concerned about this since our books are the heartbeat of our financials, and i was quickly at ease after the first few calls and chats.

3) Easy — Once our accounts were synced and Bench had a clear picture of how our business worked, it's set-it-and-forget-it. What used to required a few hours every week for me now has become an hour or two a month.

4) Transaction Verification Made Easy — I especially love how they've simplified this process to almost a game.

Inconvénients

1) Cash based bookkeeping. This was a struggle in the beginning since we were accrual based initially. However upon working with them and our CPA, we've managed to stay accrual based and set up a system where we do adjusted entries after filing taxes.

2) Not Quickbooks. This is not really a con, but should make it clear that if you prefer to stay on Quickbooks, this is not the service for you. They will provide your books as spreadsheets for your CPA to work with. At first I was nervous about this, but it hasn't been an issue.

3) Turnover with bookkeepers — Over the years, we've had I believe 5 different bookkeepers over the course of 6 years due to turnover or what seems to be internal promotions. It has not negatively impacted our service, but I do wish it was less frequent since at times I'd have to remind the new person some of the subtleties of our account.

Dez
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Clean

Publié le 27/10/2020

Our overall experience has been that Bench is personable, intuitative, and user-friendly.

Avantages

What we like most about Bench is their level of customer service. From setup to now, the team has been here with us and is extremely easy to reach out to. Beyond this, the interface is very clean, quick to load.

Inconvénients

There are some accounts that can't be automated, but we understand this. That aside, we would like to see Bench expand and offer more all-in-one service beyond book-keeping and tax returns or make any partners more accessible (virtual CFO, CPAs would be great).

FreshBooks

Pourquoi choisir Bench

We switched away from QuickBooks mainly to give our bookkeeper an out, though we were also looking for a tool that offered easier access and further automation/connection to other tools we use in our operations.

Pourquoi passer à Bench

We considered several products, most of which I can't seem to find in the product selector on Capterra but I don't see that to be too relevant here. The point would be that we selected Bench mainly because our largest need was for a bookkeeping solution from a company with both a quality product and quality service, able to offer a demo of sorts, and flexibility. Bench.co offered us all of this.

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

Hi Dez! Thank you so much for your kind review. We also appreciate the feedback! Wishing you all the best.

Jonathan
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Excellent Book Keeping Software For Running Your Business

Publié le 25/08/2020

Understanding the financial health of our business has been critical in making decisions both long and short term. Bench helped free up the minimal time that we as business owners have and spend more of that time focusing on our business, which has been very helpful.

Avantages

It was great to see a breakdown of all three financial statements for our business, both from a macro and micro perspective. Being able to pull up accounts and see specific transactions from desktop and on the go through mobile was indispensable in running a healthy business and planning for the future. The messaging system was prompt and efficient for keeping in touch with our book keepers and account manager with any pressing questions. They were always very professional and did high quality work. Any questions or concerns with categorization and interpreting information were answered well.

Inconvénients

I think it would be helpful to expand the software to allow for the dropping of all receipts into our account in order to have a one stop location for accessing and printing receipts for accounting and tax purposes. We were informed that only high ticket items needed receipts, and so we ended up using other third party software to track mileage and keep track of receipts.

Xero

Pourquoi choisir Bench

They were not able to provide adequate book keeping services, due to complicated books.

Pourquoi passer à Bench

Recommendations from online users, Youtubers, and a good first hand experience from the beginning while switching over to Bench.

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

Hi, Jonathan. Thanks so much for sharing your kind review! We also appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We have shared this to the appropriate teams.

Albert
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Exceptional Services for Small Businesses

Publié le 29/04/2019

Bench executives should develop the bookkeeping platform further to include items that allow the end user to have a total experience. I understand that the goal is to lead bookkeeping into full tech. However, I feel that users want some form of one-on-one service where they are able to meet and greet their bookkeeping expert. What I have experienced with Bench thus far are a series of glitches when adding accounts, not being able to delete accounts, and occasionally having to repeat myself when discussing issues with numerous customer support staff members that are not apart of my bookkeeping team. I feel that by establishing a video conferencing feature to the dashboard, it would be a brilliant opportunity for us, end users, to get to know their experts and to limit any inconsistencies while providing a more personal experience.

Avantages

Bench has done a great job of placing most items one would require into a dashboard that makes the bookkeeping experience simple. Customer service at Bench is by far the best in the market! Staff at the company truly believe in the product and provide the end user with an exceptional experience each and every call.

Inconvénients

Platform errors and the lack of additional features.

M. Brandon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Extremely happy with my choice!

Publié le 17/06/2020

Overall, really great! They're super helpful. Most of the time they're quick to respond, but at times have needed to have an extra poke to get a response. That is a rarity. Usually, I'll hear back from someone by the next day at the latest.

Avantages

Having all the data to see my business stats has been really helpful. They call it the "Pulse" which shows you the health of your business with a way to visualize how you're doing over time. I like that a lot. Bookkeeping is really easy for me now and I'm thankful I outsourced it. I just connect my accounts and drag and drop invoices and receipts that I scan or receive into the documents section and they take care of things. They also provide a nice, clean, easy to understand summary at the end of each year so my accountant can do my taxes easily. I have no regrets going with Bench. It definitely saves me a lot of time and stress.

Inconvénients

I wish there are some nice comparable summaries like percentage growth or changes month to month, by quarter, and YoY. Prices still feel a little high to me and I wish there was an option for invoicing and receiving payments into my checking accounts.

FreshBooks, QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise et Xero

Pourquoi passer à Bench

A good blend between what I need the most, pricing, and peer reviews.

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's great to hear that we have been able to take away some stress. We've also shared your feedback with the appropriate parties for further consideration!

Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Outsourcing to Bench was a Gamechanger

Publié le 20/02/2019

As a small business we're constantly prioritizing big time spends and deciding what's worth us outsourcing and spending money on rather than time. Bench was one that, as soon as we were set up and going with them, we've never looked back. It is not cheap. But it's worth it for us, no question about it!

Avantages

We've been using Bench for a few years now and absolutely love it. It can be basically as hand's off as you want. We get an email once a month when they're working on our books, sometimes an extra contact here and there if they provide other documentation throughout the year. And we have our CPA and Bench people in touch with each other which is even more off our plate. As small business owners, bookkeeping used to take a ton of our time, and now it's a breeze. And logging into our account we can look around at where our money is going with a quick glance

Inconvénients

I admit we haven't done a ton of digging around in the actual software - our typical use is them contacting us with any categorization questions once a month (and after a couple years there are hardly ever any). I do wish (or can not find how) we could see how much money we're paying/spending on a particular item. So, say, I want to see how much we're spending on just Facebook ads. What I can do is search for "facebook" (and I can specifically search within whatever time period I want, like Q4 2018 or January 2017), but it won't automatically give me a sum of all of those expenses. I CAN see a summary of expenses by category, but by "line item" (like "Facebook" or "AWS") would be even more helpful.

Brent
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A great value of service for taking care of bookkeeping

Publié le 20/08/2019

Great experience and helpful service. Awesome value since an in-person CPA would be double the cost.
Bench was especially around tax time when it comes to working with me to get my numbers buttoned up.

Avantages

The iOS app is simple and easy to use. I appreciate the quick access to messaging back and forth with my bookkeeper, making notes about transactions, and they referred me to Gusto for an integrated payroll service

Inconvénients

Some of the features like their Pulse tab of real time bank account syncing and electronic PDF statement syncing are glitchy.

Nick
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Only Do What Only You Can Do

Publié le 06/02/2021

Pleasant interactions with all personnel I’ve spoken with over the phone or via email. Onboarding was easy and comprehensive. The financials dashboard -+ the app is well designed and easy to access.

Avantages

Offloading expense tracking was a massive weight off of my shoulders. I now have more time to lead my small team and know that my accounting is in good hands - if there is ever a question or discrepancy they reach out immediately.

Inconvénients

Honestly the price. I wish it were significantly cheaper. Much of the expense tracking is already done through freshbooks, other financial input apps have APIs for the Bench team to use as well - so I don’t think the limited personal interactions (which is not a detriment-the less I can talk to accountants the better) warrants the steep price tag.

FreshBooks

Pourquoi passer à Bench

Deeper analytics and reconciliation of accounts

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

Thank you so much for sharing, Nick! We're thrilled to hear that we have been able to help take a massive weight off of your shoulders!

Byron
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Bench is great

Publié le 17/02/2020

My accounting was solved using bench, literally it's set it and forget it, these guys are top notch and make your life easy.

Avantages

Incredibly supportive staff, intuitive friendly user-interface, provided year end tax portfolio that I could easily give to my CPA. Bench is just fantastic, I can't say enough good things about the way they have handled my accounts for the past 3 years, highly recommend. If you're a professional, this is for you.

Inconvénients

The only con here is that I didn't switch sooner.

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

Thank you so much Byron for your kind words! We are so happy to be working with you.

aimee
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Helpful but pricey

Publié le 04/08/2021

Generally my experience has been good. The device is expensive compared to other bookkeeping devices. My biggest concern is that in working with the company you get handed off to several different staff. It has been hard to build a relationship with my bookkeeper for this reason. I’ve found that I have to reexplain a number of our specifics over and over again because I am working with new people within the company. It would be better to be assigned to one bookkeeper, especially in our case, which included historical books and present day books. My business isnt open yet but some of the limitations in the software (particularly a lack of an A/P system) cause concern for me in considering continuing use once we are open.

Avantages

I like that the online interface is user friendly, albeit a little glitchy.

Inconvénients

Software is glitchy and could use a bit of tweaking in order to ensure that it is more effective.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Pourquoi passer à Bench

We had a decent amount of historical data that needed to be tracked and entered. This felt like a huge undertaking and we needed the assistance. Doing that was a good experience and the bookkeeper that we worked with was really helpful. I am not sure that we will continue to use the service for future months, especially once our business is open and the books become more complex.

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

Hi Aimee, thank you for taking the time to share this with us! We're so happy to hear that you had a seamless experience with your historical bookkeeping. Regarding bookkeeper turnover, we completely understand how this can be frustrating in terms of user experience and this transition process is something we're actively working on improving. Building that working relationship with your bookkeeper is, understandably, quite important which is why we often recommend scheduling monthly check-in calls with your team!

Destiny
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Ease of Use and Best Investment Ever

Publié le 11/08/2020

My overall experience is great. this is my second time using them. I had to leave the first time while switching my business format but it’s worth the investment knowing that my books are in order in I can easily track my growth and readjust expenses.

Avantages

The best thing about the software is hands off. In comparison to other software you have to not only implement the software you have to hire someone to upkeep it/reconcile it every month, whereas this is all in one pricing.

Inconvénients

The software may be a little confusing at first but with the customer service they help you navigate how to use the key features. I do wish there was a easier way to download a simple profit and loss and there are some other things that they may not be able to do that you need a CPA for but you at least have all your information in order for the CPA.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise et Wave Accounting

All in one pricing

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

So glad we are able to work with you again, Destiny. Thank you for sharing your experience! All the best.

Marie
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Bench dropped the ball & gave me a partial refund.

Publié le 23/07/2020

I tested Bench out at the end of 2019 and then hired them for my entire 2020 books. In the beginning, they were on top of things. Then, mid-summer they dropped the ball. My account got passed to another team, and they didn't even touch my books for months. It was a mess. I reached out to customer service and they did give me 2 months of a refund, because the customer service rep (who was very kind & courteous) saw what I saw. In December, I requested for my bookkeeper to fix some miscategorized transactions and later asked, "Hey were those fixed?" She said she fixed them, which was a blatant lie!

On top of all of that, it took them about TWO MONTHS to do my final end of year books that I could pass onto my CPA. I was told they were uploaded, but then they weren't there when I looked for them. I had to request, "Please upload them again." They apologized and did so right away, but by the time I saw them, thank goodness for the COVID extension, because I literally didn't have my deliverables from Bench until April 2020. My filings would have been late.

Avantages

Bench is easy to use and navigate. In the beginning, they were fantastic at answering questions I had to help understand how my bookkeeping was being handled. That's about the only good thing I have to say.

Inconvénients

I spent more time dealing with Bench all year long than when I was doing my own bookkeeping on a simple spreadsheet. I expected a learning curve in the beginning. They promised it would get easier "as we learn about your business and transactions," but I found month after month that the same transactions got flagged needing my input. Then, when I did thorough checks on my books, I found several transactions not in the right category. The other thing I didn't like was that my bank constantly needed to be reconnected. I truly felt like I spent more time handling Bench than I would've spend just doing my own bookkeeping.

Pourquoi choisir Bench

I thought having a real person handle my bookkeeping would be faster than doing it myself.

Pourquoi passer à Bench

I chose Bench, because I was hearing good things about them from Ash Ambirge of the Middle Finger Project whom I adore & trust. I liked the idea of a real person on my books, not software I had to manage.
Tony
  • Secteur d'activité : Bureau exécutif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Bookkeeper there is!

Publié le 08/09/2020

Bench always delivers above and beyond and i love their service.

Avantages

Bench is an amazing product that is in the cloud. I love that i can access my books from anywhere on the go and get a snapshot of how the company is doing week to week.

Inconvénients

There are no cons at this point. I wish they started an accounting arm that tied to bench since their product is so awesome!

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

Hi Tony! Thanks so much for the lovely words! We have a network of CPA's that we can refer to our clients. They are trained on our platform, and work really well with our service! If you're interested, let your bookkeeping team know, and they can guide you with next steps. All the best!

Joshua
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Bench is Amazing

Publié le 14/03/2021

Bench is amazing. As a small business owner I was spending too much time categorizing expenses and correctly documenting items for the P&L or balance statement. Bench offers such an amazing service and any time I had a question or issue my Bench specialist was right there. I would highly recommend Bench to anyone who needs bookkeeping services (and their tax team is amazing as well). Couple all of that with their service team's (big shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) genuine care for you and your company and you have kind of a no brainer.

Avantages

The platform is intuitive and easy to use. You speak directly with the individual managing your account, which is nice for continuity. Any discrepancies are easily adjusted or annotated. It exports to multiple file types for integration with other platforms. It links with your accounts so you don't have to manually input everything. AND THEIR TEAM ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT YOU, which is a breath of fresh air.

Inconvénients

Sometimes there are functionality issues with linked accounts, but usually it is because of the security protocols of the bank or account.

Réponse de Bench Accounting Traduire en français

Wow! Thank you so much, Joshua. We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your experience. We're excited to keep providing the support you need so you can continue to grow your business!