174 avis

ConnectWise Manage

Plateforme de gestion d'entreprise pour le secteur informatique

4,1 /5 (174 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
78% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
174 avis
Jared M.
Traduire en français

CRM for the Best in the Biz!

Publié le 29/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

With ConnectWise Manage behind us, we've spent the last 6+ years blazing a trail in our local market. Taking on client for year over year growth. And not enough thanks can be given to the tools that helped us get there. With a friendly (now giant) team behind it, ConnectWise Manage integrates with, and has truly become a standard in the industry.

You've been with the rest, now get with the best.

Avantages

ConnectWise Manage has enough features to essentially run your entire business out of! When it comes to tracking issues, maintaining inventory and documented details across many partners/clients/sites - this is THEE tool.

Abundant resources to learn the tool exist including certification learning courses. (You're going to want to take them).

Inconvénients

Interface has been ignored for a long time - its universally uglier than ALL of its competitors. This has been massively improved over the last year and continues to get better as it is finally a focus for them after the many recent developmental hurdles they need to address from the various M&A from the last 4 years.

Some more advanced features really require some 'higher' learning to understand and best implement. Thankfully they have many MANY resources for this.

Good Ticketing System for MSP and IT companies

Publié le 28/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I wish they would get Rich text right. TeamSupport has this perfectly and they are a much smaller company. Another downer is the integration with ITGlue I think it's a bit clunky and if you add the Automate integration it almost loses it's mind. I wish there was a better way to integrate all these platforms. But mainly the rich text could go a long long way for visual users.

Avantages

There are a lot of features on this platform that would be of interest to MSP's. The time entry, calendar ease, global search. Asset and configuration and contact addition is great.

Inconvénients

One thing i strongly dislike about Manage is that you can't add rich text to the ticket entries not drop images which make things easier for tech just picking up on tickets.

James V.

OVeral shocking experience

Publié le 01/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have literally had zero benefits working with Connectwise. Its cost us £000's and we have wasted so much time since using Connectwise..... its the single worst decisions we have ever made as a business.
We spent and invested a lot of time ensuring we would get the most out of it, but it just hasnt happened... the issues are too frequent, support to slow and overal a very bad experience. Reaching out to Connectwise with a long list of issues has resulted in 4 people calling to say how sorry they are, any they WILL definaltey help but then the next update is the ticket closing - thanks.

Avantages

The end of the ady when i can log out of Connectwise.
The Contract part and some automation is good.

Practically everything else:
Slow - keeps hanging when doing tasks such as save a ticket, send and invoice, close tickets - you know really important tasks which should be almost instant. absolute zero support from CW. Been told its a programming issue with bulk tasking and it will be fixed - still waiting, much like when using ConnectWise manage - always waiting.
Then there is the general support - lacking to say the least.
Then the onboarding - they say we get you completely up and running. What they should have said is You'll want to be running away by the time you come to use the product. Unless you learn it all in the onboarding process your on your own or you have to pay a huge amount more for help. They literally just churn you out and get the next lot of sheep in.
Sales team lied about how it would interact and sync with Xero. Told me the same way as Quickbooks does and then showed me how QuickBooks Desktop syncs, saying just like this.... IT DOESNT you have to pay someone else to move your data from your PSA to your accounts package REALLY @ $245 extra per month. Didnt tell me that before i signed up.
Cloud console which was supposed to save time by synchronising Office 365 licenses to contracts was often wrong, very clunky and then stopped working - another paid feature of Connectwise that didnt work.
I could go on, but you get the picture. Its not all smooth sailing and is causing lots of issues in our business. We tried to reach out to CW but they're not helping

MSPs need to know about Connectwise Manage

Publié le 12/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

We have saved a lot of time and have increased logged tickets and time for clients.

Avantages

Ikke the ability of Connectwise Manage to log tickets and that it allows my team to add pictures and documents for better tracking. I also like the mobile app so my team can add and update tickets on-site

Inconvénients

Leaning the new ticketing system as well as integrating with Automate was a bit of a challenge. ConnetWise support was able to assist us and get it setup.

Yeprem A.
Traduire en français

Complete solution but slow as molasses

Publié le 12/02/2020

Avantages

Almost every base is covered in the desktop version of Connectwise Manage. The web version is quite complete as well.

The mobile app is horrendous.

Inconvénients

Slooooooowwwww. I can't stress enough how slow it is. Every user at our company complains about how much it lags. It doesn't matter where we are or which computer we are using. It is slow.
Gigabit internet connection at home and at the office, slow.
Brand new 8th gen CPU desktop with SSD. Slow.
Laptop. Slow.
It is painful. Loggin tickets just gets us the same replies. Try clearing the cache. Try restarting. Report slowness next time it happens so we can check.

Charlie M.
Traduire en français

Manage hosted version is so slow it will cost you most in terms of time

Publié le 30/12/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Toma Bravio and Connectwise do not care about their clients AT ALL! Connectwise will teach you new levels of frustration as you try to get it to do what you want or just to operate at an acceptable speed. Before purchasing this product I really wish I had fully demo'd everything else. Try dealing with their support. Call current clients using it. Research before buying! After Toma Bravo bought this company things got really bad. They used to make regular progress to features and functionality. Since the TB buyout they just buy other companies that fix some aspect of Manage (like buying IT Boost for documentation in lieu of their "knowledge base"). Third party integrators that don't play ball with Manage's team have their products harmed. Like when Manage wanted to get users to use their payment portal, they broke the viewability all custom invoices from the ConnectBooster payment portal for several months. Shop around!

Avantages

Manage integrates with almost everything that MSPs use. It does a good job as a centerpiece to all of the other software. It excels at letting ticket management be as detailed as you could possibly want. It has a lot of partially developed features that can still be made use of. It has a detailed report writer capable of making any report you can figure out how to make.

Inconvénients

Connectwise Manage is super slow! (Can't stress this enough!) It will cost you a fortune in lost tech's time as they want to enter things end of week/day because it is so frustratingly slow. A fast click in this software is like 3-5 sec. Slow clicks will be 10-30 seconds. "Normal" clicks by the company's definition will cost between 3-8 sec before support will recognize there is an issue. Second detractor, most of the features are just introductions to the functionality designed to get you to buy another system. For example, it has a quoting engine that you can't modify the quote template at all (like to add disclaimer text or a logo or instructions or anything) because they have another costly program called Sell. Sell way over does the quoting feature (adding in so much functionality, complexity and cost that it is prohibitive to use for most shops). Knowledge base lol lol lol. Demo it first!! If you use multiple computers regularly then every time you log into a different system it kicks out your other session. The report writer takes a full minute or two to open and you will need a masters degree in that interface to make it do what you want. Regarding support, expect to be on chat for 10-60 min to get a response from a tech, depending on the issue. If your issue is related to reporting whatsoever they will refuse to assist. Then there is the high cost to it and the lockin. Once you start integrating software into it, it becomes super expensive to switch.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Gavin O.
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

This is the ticketing platform you need

Publié le 04/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

All our ticketing, service, project management, and sales cycle tasks are all managed from within ConnectWise now, with all our 200+ staff using this system we still have a very responsive system with a great interface that has interface components that have been customized to match some of the terms we use to describe our business processes.

Avantages

It's super customizable, with a very extensible API and integration capabilities, allowing us to centralize so many of our systems and daily tasks into one platform.

Inconvénients

Initial customization and training of staff has taken some time, but and some staff still have issues with managing Internal vs. External communications.

Daren A.

Connectwise Manage

Publié le 11/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are using this product to keep track of all our customers, their systems, software and the tickets assigned to those systems

Avantages

We like Connectwise Manage because it is very detailed and allows us to keep notes on all of our customers - what we have done for them in the past and service tickets for everyone.

Inconvénients

The Connectwise platform is very detailed so the learning curve can be very high when you are first starting out. Instead of importing our information, we just input everything.

Michelle D.

Good but needs work

Publié le 06/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It is fair it def needs work and live customer support over the phone.

Avantages

Fairy easy to learn and some
Features are great like service board and scheduling.
I like the ability to send my PO’s directly from the software.

Inconvénients

Purchasing tab needs major work. You can have several back to back chats with support about the same issue and explain it the same way yet each time you get a completely different answer from each agent

Pricilla C.

CRM

Publié le 28/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As far as my use of the software, I am overall satisfied. It does everything it needs to do. Its basic but good.

Avantages

Product is simply laid out and easy to use. I prefer the desktop version but we just went full web version which is fine too.

Inconvénients

I cant really think of any features or addons that need attention. I've been working with it for a while now and have adapted fine. I know how to do everything I need to do.

Alan S.

ConnectWise PSA

Publié le 18/03/2011
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I would highly recommend IT firms looking to improve their internal efficiency and client support look at CW for a PSA tool. The software is stable, support is great, and updates arrive quickly. Access to your data can be gained through any web browser, iphone / droid apps, or through the native .net application.

Many vendors are writing to the CW API allowing for real-time data integration from products such as backup solutions, spam and virus filtering, firewall statistics and even sales opportunities. CW integrates with MANY RMM solutions providing even greater management capabilities.

The biggest benefit is by far the great and active ConnectWise community. We are very involved with the ConnectWise users group on a quarterly basis and we attend the partner summit (ITNation) annually. If you are only looking for PSA software, ConnectWise can fulfill that need. If you're looking for a great community of business peers, ConnectWise will bring an even greater ROI.

Avantages

We've used ConnectWise since 2007, and over the years, the product has seen a multitude of feature improvements and enhancements. For an IT consulting firm looking to track client agreement invoicing, service level agreements, employee productivity, sales opportunities, marketing campaignment management, or inventory and purchasing, ConnectWise can do it with flying colors.

From a client perspective, ConnectWise makes it easy for end users to submit service requests as well as get the status of said requests. An integrated web portal for clients allows the review of hardware and software assets, service request approvals, and invoice reviews. Additionally, for our larger clients, we've been able to extend service capabilities to in-house IT providers while hosting them through our installation.

Due to the great support, active community, and rapid development, I can't imagine running my business without ConnectWise. While the software is great, the community is even better.

Inconvénients

I ranked Ease of Implementation as 3 stars. Keep in mind that we implemented CW in 2007, so much of the onboarding may be different today. Given the capabilities of the software, some pain should be anticipated and expected as you learn how to utilize the software.

Additionally, setting up the integration between ConnectWise and other 3rd party apps can take some time. With most applications, you setup 1 or 2 API accounts, grant access, and test the integration. Some integration takes more time.

One example is the integration for QuickBooks. To really get the accounting side setup, expect to spend some time and money working with a qualified accountant (if you don't have one on staff) to ensure all data is passing through and classified correctly.

Even with the cons of setup, the ConnectWise University is very well done. Video tutorials are available on almost any aspect of management, and step-by-step checklists are available for just about any multi-step process.

Michael W.

Long time ConnectWise user still loves ConnectWise

Publié le 29/06/2016
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

I did 3 years of research before deciding on a PSA. I had a very small company at the time (1 person, me) My colleagues thought I was crazy for buying such a robust system for being such a small company. I bought it because of the built in automation and the ability to create complex agreements. I still have it and I have seen it improve immensely over the years. It's has a .net client and a web interface. Supports widget based pods. Meaning you can add the things you want, remove the things you don't want, and customize the interface per user.

QuoteWerks, ConnectWise, Kaseya, Quickbooks - and they ALL integrate.

Connectwise will try to sell you, quosal, connectwise, labtech.

Personally, and this is just my opinion, Labtech is too complicated. I hate the interface tech's have to use, with a passion. I did some subcontracting for a company that uses LabTech and I had a hard time trying to find the tools I'm looking for. Kasey's interface it so much more user friendly, it's web based. took me a week to become familiar with Kaseya interface, used LabTech for 3 months and was fumbling around trying to find my tools. I checked out LabTech recently, June 2016 and it still sucks.

I could go on and on.. So I'll just end here. Just buy ConnectWise, you'll be glad you did.

Avantages

Mobile iPhone app is A W E S O M E !!!
Your clients can use the customer portal
Constant Updates
Feature request bidding system.
24 hour support
online training videos
Application blueprints, telling you which modules interact with other modules.
Handles complicated and compounded agreements. If you can sell it, ConnectWise can do it.
QuickBooks integration is seamless. if you create a product in ConnectWise it will automatically create the product in QuickBooks when it syncs.
Mark invoices as paid in QuickBooks and sync to ConnectWise.
They are the biggest, so they integrate with everybody.
Go to a big IT conference and ask how many people use ConnectWise. The majority can't be wrong.

Inconvénients

It can be overwhelming for small companies
The north american cloud can be slow sometimes, they know about it, they are rewriting the program so it operates faster but it's a big project. so they release bits and pieces at a time (weekly)
If it isn't in ConnectWise it didn't happen, yeah it adds a bunch of work to your day. Junk in junk out.
Each user needs their own account.
don't buy the on-premise edition, you won't be able to keep up with the updates.
They update so frequently I have to update my QuoteWerks frequently,

Greg H.
Traduire en français

Best Product we ever adopted.

Publié le 07/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

CW Manage really checked every box that we needed. We use it primarily for tracking service tickets. Since we connected it to our accounting software, it was a great improvement in our workflows. And by tracking all time on tickets we have been able to charge and collect for all the time we work. This product actually made us money.

Avantages

Clearly this software was developed by people who do what we do. It actually demands you follow best practices in regards to workflow management around the tech services business. Also it can become the single pane of glass that everyone talks about.

Inconvénients

The reporting function could be much better. There are some standard reports, and there is a report writer option, but it is not easy to get the report you want unless it happens to be one of the few canned ones. Was always surprised that the reporting is so weak compared to the rest of the funtions of the product that are so strong.

Michael G.

Connectwise runs our operation

Publié le 25/01/2021
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

ConnectWise Manage works very well for our business. We have invested in most of the components and integrations that we can get to properly manage our teams and out clients. Overall it is a good system for managing an IT service and support operation

Avantages

We use Connectwise Manage to run all of the aspect of our daily operations. Its ticket and issue management functionalities work very well for an IT service and support organization and they have thought of many of the challenges that we encounter every day

Inconvénients

Reporting from ConnectWise can be challenging. The canned reported often lack some piece of information that we would like and they are not formatted properly to download and manipulate in Excel. We complement this using custom data sets in BrightGauge and create reports and download from there but it is time consuming and resource intensive to create these with the limited knowledge of the database that we have.

Eli P.

Quality Program with a High Level of Complexity

Publié le 09/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I have been happy with the product. The most important improvement that the company could make would be to improve first level support.

Avantages

ConnectWise Manage allows my company to track and manage service desk tickets and customer relationships effectively. There is a high level of customization available and the product is regularly updated.

Inconvénients

Withe the high level of customization comes a high level of complexity. This can be daunted when learning to use the product. New users will frequently run into unplanned "gotchas" due to the complex nature of ConnectWise Manage. First level support can be frustrating to work with at times. There seems to be lack of expertise and a lack of willingness to dig deep into issues in some occasions. Fortunately, when my cases have been escalated, I have had much better results.

Colin W.
Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs
Traduire en français

Incredibly vast array of useful integrated tools.

Publié le 01/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Extremely powerful top notch CRM tool that can really take a business to a new level.

Avantages

This software is very powerful and a great all in one tool for managing marketing, contracts, customer service, and all other sales functions. It's pretty impressive just how many functions you have access to within the software the can really take an organization to the next level operationally if it's used properly.

Inconvénients

The user interface isn't the most intuitive and it took me a lot of tinkering to really get the hang of it. I still am probably missing out on a lot of useful functionality within the software that I do no not currently know how to use.

Hello Colin Waters,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our product. Additionally, we understand your challenge of understanding all of the functionality and hope that that you are able to utilize the whole system soon. As a reminder, we do offer ConnectWise University and several other resources that may be helpful to you in your research.

We look forward to growing our partnership with you and let us know if there is anything that we can do to help!

Sean T.
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Very good PSA software with mediocre support and subpar performance

Publié le 02/02/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We love the product, regular updates and feature improvements, but it's performance on even very robust hardware is stunningly poor. The timeliness of their support is also very lacking routinely taking days to ask for information included with the original ticket.

Avantages

Tons of features, regular updates, and improvements multiple times per year.

Performance is horrible
Support is poor
Used car like sales experience
There are arbitrary limitations to what can be done through the interface and API. The data is there but you cannot automate or take action on it without manual intervention.
Requires third party software to get meaningful performance metrics

Réponse de ConnectWise

Hi Sean, thanks for taking the time to write this thorough review. We are pleased to hear you love ConnectWise. We also greatly value your feedback regarding our support and limitations. It will be passed on to the appropriate departments.

David G.
Traduire en français

Good software with great support. Somewhat complex to manage

Publié le 16/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Whilst it is still a work in progress, we are definitely using ConnectWise to improve our business processes and effectiveness.

Avantages

Having software that enables us to run our business end to end is a great benefit, rather than having to use separate systems.

Workflows are incredibly powerful for taking out the human error factor, and for ensuring people do the right thing. This improves the quality of work.

ConnectWise support has always been great for me, with helpful, quick responses

Inconvénients

Ongoing management and finding your way round the back end is quite difficult, although not too bad when you get the hang of it.

Releases often don't seem to be tested well enough and often cause additional issues.

Michael H.
Traduire en français

ConnectWise is a horrible company and has mediocre products

Publié le 15/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Regretable. I regret spending $1600/mo for 3 years on a product that was NOT worth it. I went from spending $300/mo to $1600/mo for a lesser product. Locked into an inferior product by a deceitful sales team.

Avantages

ConnectWise Manage has a wide birth of functionality. It has 80% of what an MSP needs to manage its service offering. We used the product for 3 years. We used it for ticketing, project management, product inventory, lead tracking, marketing, and client communications. The product's maturity lead us to use many integrations with other services and products.

Inconvénients

It's so hard to pick just one thing that I liked least. The company itself was my biggest issue. The sales team had no sense of ethics and resorted to lying in order to make a sale.
If ignoring the deplorable ethics of the company, the product itself has innumerable flaws. The one thing we could not get past was our struggle to regain the efficiency we had prior to using ConnectWise Manage. We took an 30% efficiency hit using ConnectWise Manage. Previously we used MaxFocus Service Desk, and since moving away from ConnectWise we use SolarWinds MSP Manager. We immediately regained our lost efficiency and have maintained it for the past 6 months.
ConnectWise Manage had great automation, but the number of clicks and manual steps required to take advantage of it were not worth it.

Morgan F.

I have been using ConnectWise Manage for 7 years as an Account Manager/Sales

Publié le 01/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The ultimate benefit is that I am more organized with it. I don't forgetting about renewals, tickets or tasks. It helps me deliver more consistent service so that my clients get a better level of support from me.

Avantages

Tracking customer assets and reminding you when renewals are due are awesome. The flexibility to run client and internal reports are very good. Workflows are great, the automated processes make it so nothing is forgotten or missed. It is a great way for MSP's to stay on top of tickets, tasks, and activities.

Inconvénients

I find it very difficult to search for a closed ticket if I don't know a key word in the subject line. It won't search the body of the ticket for a key word.

Traduire en français

Its a good piece of software but its clunky

Publié le 17/05/2018

Avantages

It has a lot of options and can do a lot of different things. Its open source so it can be modified with a good programmer to fit individual businesses needs.

Inconvénients

Its very clunky and hard to learn and navigate. There's many sub menu's and sub tabs for every high level tab and it can be difficult to find everything you want quickly and easily.

Réponse de ConnectWise

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate the feedback.

We understand your challenge in learning how to navigating through ConnectWise Manage. Did you know, that we offer ConnectWise University to aid in the training process? There is a ton of information in there that may help out!

Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to building our partnership even more.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

John L.
Traduire en français

Software that we rely on

Publié le 21/02/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Connectwise Manage is a highly complex PSA tool that my company relies on to survive. This is not your average piece of software. It is way deeper. The online training is excellent although behind on using the current version. Our only issue is the gui keeps changing not in a bad sense but the switch from words to icons or changing icons that sometimes don't make sense makes it hard to figure out sometimes.

Depth and width is extensive

Depth and width is extensive

Réponse de ConnectWise

Thanks for the feedback, John. We are so pleased to hear that you are a proud partner of ConnectWise. We appreciate your honest feedback.

Héctor joel B.
Traduire en français

ConnectWise Manage, splendid tool with multiple uses.

Publié le 21/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Currently we provide support services and project management, monitoring our clients' cases and the tool works correctly, every day we learn to configure and adapt it for our organization. You can try to acquire it, you will have a great experience.

Avantages

CW Manage inmediately catches you with the various tasks you can perform and how you can configure it, from entering it in the sales area, marketing, support services, project, management, among others.

Inconvénients

Each update delays its entry but its service is sustainable, but for some it turns out to be a complex system that ends up abandonning it to be able to work in which you must have experience.

Great Software for Tickets

Publié le 07/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The CW Manage has greatly improved the productivity of the company, since we can assign tickets to each employee depending on the category and thereby improve the response time for our customers. It is a very useful, powerful and stable software.

Avantages

It is very flexible and useful for managing customer tickets, with a great interface and proper management. It allows the automation for the assignment of tickets and the notification by a valid email. The CW is very stable and the connection with the databases allows great flexibility.

Inconvénients

The biggest obstacle is the graphical interface which is not the most intuitive, since there are multiple hidden modules and for a novice user it can be difficult to manage the system. It would be nice if they had quick access keys for the most common tools

Brian P.

Defacto PSA

Publié le 11/07/2017

Avantages

Pretty much the defact IT PSA. Allows inventory and integration into various 3rd party utilities to provide a central location for storing all your documentation and configuration information.

Built in invoicing, billing and sales functionality makes this a fully integrated piece of software.

Inconvénients

Because of the amount of data stored in the database finding specific pieces are very difficult if you dont know exactly what you are looking for, searching for something can be extremely difficult (which is why third party software vendors have come up with their solutions that ties into this product that make this easier)