Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

65 avis

Jovana
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Salesforce software makes your daily work easier.

Publié le 04/08/2021

I use this software to report daily work and tasks and to keep everything in the company's database, so it is easy to find and follow up later.

Avantages

The Salesforce software makes my daily reporting sorted and easy to find. It keeps me updated and it makes my daily tasks easy to follow up.

Inconvénients

The Software is very easy to use. I did not notice any problems so far.

Ricardo
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Salesforce Analytics Cloud Performance Review

Publié le 06/05/2021

Take decisions based on information result now easier

Avantages

The dashboards are very handy and useful to our activities because it nicely integrates the information and presents it in a very digestable way with the enhancement of the Analytics Cloud

Inconvénients

Knowledge ramp is a bit difficult to users that have no idea what is it

Alternatives envisagées

Microsoft Power BI

Pourquoi passer à CRM Analytics

Because of the trailhead playgrounds to my employees result helpful to learn
Craig
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

All-in-One Analytics Platform

Publié le 19/07/2020

As long as data integrations and some past experience using Salesforce Analytics Cloud is there, I find this tool super helpful in retargeting customers who are engaged with my marketing campaigns but need an extra nudge to buy my apparel items. Additionally, analyzing the retargeting campaigns on an ongoing basis and after they have concluded helps me use those clusters of customers for other ads I want to run in the future for a different but related items, categories or brands. If there is more technical support and training available for non-premium users, we should see a growth in value of Salesforce Analytics Cloud.

Avantages

I used Salesforce Analytics Cloud to analyze impact of my marketing campaigns on customer journeys. After I connected Google Analytics to Salesforce, I was able to see the data flow between the tow systems. I then created custom audiences in Google Analytics using the criteria of customers who engaged with marketing campaigns, added items to cart but didn't purchase them. Once the destination of Salesforce was added, I was able to execute campaigns against those audiences. These re-targeting ads helped reduce cart abandonments and increase conversion rates. Because of data integration and re-targeting capabilities, I could leverage Salesforce Analytics Cloud to improve sales from customers who were interested in purchasing my apparel items. This data driven strategy drove high ROI for my business.

Inconvénients

Setting up integration between Salesforce Analytics Cloud and business intelligence tools such as MicroStrategy needs development resources. There is a learning curve for users who have not used Salesforce before. Example: data extensions, APIs, etc. need to be configured according to Salesforce requirements. Coding knowledge is needed to maximize potential of data connectors. If password is forgotten, there is a long process to reset it which sometimes may involve working with Salesforce administrator or tech support. If tools like Datorama are used, integration is easier but then clients have to spend extra money to get access to those add-ons. So, premium support and integration costs are high.

• Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to use but has hurdles too

Publié le 15/04/2021

Quite easy to use for the end user, could do with some improvements but is a good tool all in all

Avantages

It helps out your data into a visual point which helps to track news business as well as existing quotes. It links to external applications which is helpful

Inconvénients

The views can be limited sometimes so may not be able to entirely personalize the way you want to use it. You need coding knowledge in order to be able to maneuver or change things which makes it tough

Andrea
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

Salesforce review

Publié le 29/04/2021

Great tools for sales as well for building up your leads with a lot of functions linked with the phone.

Avantages

The effectiveness in organizing the leads and the contracts sent to the accounts -as soon as they click through by e-mail everything is done

Inconvénients

I wouldn’t call cons , it a very complex software because the wide functionality you can deploy- you have to study in order to make the most of it!

Nehal

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Analytics platform for everyone under one roof!

Publié le 18/04/2021

1. We are using it to create dashboard by integrating Salesforce CRM
2. We are also using SQAL and SQL queries to create dashboards
3. Salesforce Analytics Cloud - we call it Wave Analytics creates beautiful dashboards

1. This is a web os platform so you will need internet connection to access it
2. Can expect more functionalities compared to other reporting tools i.e. integration with other data connectors

Juan
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Game changer

Publié le 21/06/2021

We are very happy with the software, because we were able to make a leap in terms of productivity and data reading.

Avantages

It is very intuitive and easy to learn how to use. Also, it is very user friendly even for people who are not familiar with this kind of products. Finally the integration with other apps is clean.

Inconvénients

Maybe the softwear needs to integrate more updates.

Long

Great BI tool if you know SAQL

Publié le 18/07/2019

we use wave analytics to product sales and service dashboards

Avantages

Produces great-looking dashboards that work within salesforce enviroment

Inconvénients

difficult to create dashboard with out a good understanding of sql and sqal

• Secteur d'activité : Assurance

SalesForce

Publié le 02/05/2022

Avantages

I am able to share our POD's KPI report with my team.

Inconvénients

It is not updated often enough for next month.

Gabriella Oliveira
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Recomendo

Publié le 05/06/2021

Ótima experiência, organizou o atendimento de toda organização.

Avantages

Ótima integração e interface intuitiva para novos usuários.

Inconvénients

A existência de Delay na integração com o chat.

Mark
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Using Sales force

Publié le 19/08/2021

If you need the best CRM, with the most tools and features, this is the CRM to get, bottom line. The analytics it tells you can really help yourself, your company and your team too

Avantages

I was a user of Sales Force while working for a larger company. Many of the features were set up by the company, and these tools and features were quite robust. The sales function tools help you keep track of closed sales, opportunities and events meetings and potential leads. Plus you can customize reports to help you determine your success rate and areas to help you grow your business.

Inconvénients

I think that due to this CRM being the leader in this space, that it also comes with many many tools and features, which at times can be a little overwhelming. (Although many good trainings on using this software are also available to help).

Erika
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion

Sales Force review

Publié le 06/07/2021

Salesforce Analytics reminds be to contact clients that I haven't reached out to in a while and also it is a great tool to look at what cleint did previously and keeps my buisness fresh,

Avantages

I use the analytics daily to keep up with my buisness, it reminds me when i haven't spoken to clients. The Dashboard is something I use daily, and it is very user friendly and easy to keep up with my buissness.

Inconvénients

Overall I am exteremly happy with Salesforcea and all of the Analytics it provides to make my business easier.

Sophia
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Helpful software

Publié le 16/07/2021

Overall, I've had a good experience with Salesforce. The software has streamlined processes in our organization.

Avantages

Product is easy to use and has the option for a lot of different functionality. Reports are helpful and the chatter function is great to have as a cross-check feature.

Inconvénients

It takes me 5-10 tries to login to the software every day. I enter the same username/pw but I have to click login multiple times before I can actually get in.

Nicole
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Nicole's review

Publié le 06/07/2021

I love the software and use it daily. It is so simple to utilize and honestly I can't picture myself continuing to work without it anymore.

Avantages

I love how user friendly this is as you can customize the software to your liking and understanding and things are easily accessible.

Inconvénients

I would love to have more power on customizing the software as it can be complicated to give instructions to another person to do so for me.

Samantha
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Salesforce

Publié le 20/07/2021

Keeping tabs on all of my accounts, as well as future pipelines with ease.

Avantages

Ease of use, easy to navigate, in addition to the data that Salesforce is able to bring to the table + additional widgets.

Inconvénients

Because of the layers of data and reporting, some areas are difficult to get to without clicking multiple times/multiple tabs.

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Amazing platform for Amazing Analytics

Publié le 27/03/2018

Avantages

Amazing visual experience for your data. Users find it so much easier to use and view data as well, which allow them to drive their performance in the right directions. The visualization of data not just from salesforce but also from outside systems is a huge plus as well, as now we can see all of our data in one place.

Inconvénients

It is a heavy lift to implement and at first it can take a little bit of time to understand what you are looking at. But once it clicks it is off to the races.

hollie
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very pleased with the software.

Publié le 22/05/2021

This has been by far a very good experience and will continue to be I am sure of that!

Avantages

I really like how easy it is to use. I use this every single day for my job. I literally sign inn and boom its straight to work. I rarely have an issue. Honestly in the beginning there were a few like usual but now there are non. This has to be on of the easiest and most organized platform I have used.

Inconvénients

Like I said there were issues in the beginning but they were sign inn issues. It really had nothing to do with the platform itself. We were all just having issues with remembering our passwords that's all haha!

Brittany
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Does the job!

Publié le 08/07/2021

Good but have not explored other options to know different

Avantages

Reporting and analytics mostly easy to customize and generate reporting but could be more intelligent with categories.

Inconvénients

Time taken to load each page snd lack of abundant categories to drill down into. Better dashboard as well.

Tom

SF review

Publié le 06/07/2021

overall experience has been great. It feels like there are unlimited things you can do with Salesforce.

Avantages

i love how so much information about contacts, leads, accounts can be stored in one holistic software.

Inconvénients

salesforce is a great too and i cant really say anything bad about it but if I had to pick I would say that its frustrating how there are 2 different types of Salesforce: lightning and regular.

Aleksandrs
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Salesforce is a very powerful tool

Publié le 12/04/2021

I was really impressed as a user by this software and it was a great tool for our business sales analysis

Avantages

Easy to configure for the business needs
easy to use on a daily basis
training is relatively easy as well
a good support service
allows integrations via open APIs

Inconvénients

can be tricky to understand the configuration and what needs to be updated in order to use the same values in all modules

Akash Mohan

Best Visual Reporting and Dashboard Tool

Publié le 09/09/2015

Avantages

I have recently worked with this product, Dashboards are very interactive, mobile friendly and easy to share your data with your colleagues. You can filter your data with your dynamic time query. Response is also very quick and fast in terms of performance.

Inconvénients

We have started recently and in learning phase, So can't provide much information for least like, but graphics are above than my expectation. i personally appreciate it.

• Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Analytics is great, as long as your data is in Salesforce.

Publié le 03/04/2019

Expensive and there is always a hitch with Salesforce, but we are getting our money's worth and happy with the analytics we have built.

Avantages

Any Salesforce plug-in to your implementation is a benefit, and this is a great one. As long as your data is in Salesforce, you have ample tools to run analytics and build reports.

Inconvénients

We have a lot of data NOT in Salesforce, so have to use a third party tool to analyze that data separately. We are looking into Einstein, as they say you can use both external and internal data.

Raghunandan

SFDC BI Platform

Publié le 15/12/2017

Avantages

One of the best cloud BI platform. We can notice that Salesforce is improving Einstein Analytics continuously in their releases. AI in Einstein analytics is simply superb and easy to adopt.

Inconvénients

More functionalities needs to be added.We all know it is improving but when compared to other BI tools like Tableau, some features are lagged.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

SalesForce is a great tool to manage customers/clients information. It is pretty easy to use.

Publié le 08/03/2018

One benefit of using SalesForce is that I save a lot of time when I pull up account and I have the benefit to customize views to help me have everything organized.

Avantages

SalesForce has the ability to store many accounts with the customers/clients information and easy to find them and create new account.

Inconvénients

The software itself could be a little more nice-looking. I believe it can have several updates to make it easier to use.

Shrikant

Excellent analytics cloud as A Best Business Intelligent Application

Publié le 09/09/2015

Avantages

1. Mobile First: Wave was designed for smartphone and tablet use first, but also works seamlessly on desktop and laptops.

2. Key-value Store: Wave is based on a key-value-store, NoSQL database meaning you can bring all data from 3rd party apps and your desktop into the system easily.

3. Data for All: Wave provides insights and reports for back-end, front-end, end-user and developers to query and analyze the KPIs that interest them.

4. Secure Data: Wave can meet high-level data privacy and data security requirements for analyzing confidential data.

5. Multiple Dashboards: Create dashboards for multiple datasets and to meet a variety of business, departmental and individual KPI analyses.

Inconvénients

Data-analysis capabilities aren't well known.

- But It's true that sometimes simpler is better, and the saved lenses and dashboard views and ad-hoc "group, measure, filter, view," and "action" options may cover a lot of needs. But this is a V1 product, and it will undoubtedly take some time to mature.