Talkdesk

C'est le premier logiciel pour centre d'appels basé sur le cloud au monde.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

696 avis

Cortney
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

TalkDesk is above the rest! - Cortney K

Publié le 18/11/2019

TalkDesk has been reliable and above the rest. We started with ShoreTel and switched to TalkDesk and the improvements are not measurable.

Avantages

The ease of use is the best. As long as you have an established internet connection, you can use TalkDesk anywhere!

Inconvénients

Sometimes the audio is best when connected via ethernet cable.

Tyler
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Powerful phone system, though focus shifting away from startups

Publié le 05/05/2020

We needed a phone system which allowed our distributed team to take business calls on mobile numbers and not expose their personal phones. Talkdesk has empowered this use case, though we wish the apps were easier to use.

Avantages

Product is full featured, including full ability to call anywhere (including internationally), digital voicemail, contact management, calling from a browser, analytics and performance statistics, and integration with CRMs. You can also receive incoming calls via phone line rather than just via data connection. Many customization options including business hours settings, which phone lines to ring in certain circumstances, and a call tree builder are also helpful.

Inconvénients

For the longest time, Talkdesk did not have apps for iOS nor Android, but now it appears that they do as of October 2019. Even still, you need to activate the app via a technical support request, which is not a very user-friendly way to handle things. The web-browser based version occasionally hangs (nonresponsive) and a page reload is required, even though we are using a modern computer and modern browser. We've also noticed that the company's focus is shifting away from small customers and startups towards only enterprise customers, so the platform is not as easy to deploy or use for this segment as it was before.

Grasshopper, RingCentral MVP et OpenPhone

Pourquoi choisir Talkdesk

Grasshopper was not connecting all calls, meaning a customer would call us and leave a message, yet none of our agents were never rang or notified. We haven't had this problem much with Talkdesk (though, not never).

Grasshopper

Pourquoi passer à Talkdesk

Balance between cost and feature set
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Good call center sodlution

Publié le 13/11/2022

No negative things about the use of this pleasant solution

Avantages

The standard of call center management is really great with Talkdesk, I enjoy using it to communicate with ours customer.

Inconvénients

Does not offer a lot of services as we would like. I think improvment can be made.

Dialpad

Dialpad
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

vacation talk desk

Publié le 09/10/2022

Avantages

easy to use, quick dialer, not long hesitations

Inconvénients

would generate the same leads over and over agian

George
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

TalkDesk is one of my favorite tools when it comes to calling, routing, and recording calls.

Publié le 29/09/2022

I am pleased with my experience with TalkDesk. The app is easy to use when doing simple things and the support team has been very responsive in helping me troubleshoot any issues that I have had.

Avantages

First, I like it because it is a user-friendly platform that is easy to navigate. Second, the customer service is excellent and the team is always willing to help with any problem or questions that I have. Finally, I like it because it offers a free trial period.

Inconvénients

The interface sometimes confuses me and can be complicated to use. Also, it does not offer as many services as I would like it to offer. Additionally, the fees are high considering I don't use the service often.

Maria
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Talkdesk app for Salesforce

Publié le 18/08/2020

Avantages

it was easy to implement and customize with the product

Inconvénients

The way it interprets data. You really have to dig and email the representative to get some of the metrics needed or interpret some. It shouldn't be that hard to get some metrics pulled up.

Shellene
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

I use it to monitor my agents

Publié le 22/10/2022

You can use this Tool to monitor an agent see how long they were on a call if they rejected a call or ignored how long they are in Available you can see literally everything about the agent

Avantages

I really like the interface when it come to CSAT (sentiments) it runs reports for you and you can view and monitor what an agent is doing

Inconvénients

It sometimes freezes and it's annoying I really hate that you will need to go in different features to see all the metrics like why? Its so much omg!

Deborah
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 20/10/2022

I use TD daily with my current roll and I am basically a cold caller full time. It is easy to save a disposition and track activities in each of our files.

Avantages

It works well with our other systems and very few glitches if any at all

Inconvénients

Sometimes the que doesn't always seem fair when our company was taking inbound calls, but that could be a user issue. Over all this is a very good software to use for what we do

Her
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 15/10/2022

Avantages

Talkdesk is easy to use. Helps us manage high call volumes

Inconvénients

I haven’t had any problems with this software as yet

jose luid
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Talk

Publié le 05/11/2022

Avantages

Facil de usar las funciones y atajos de charlas

Inconvénients

Medio pesado el archivo para la carga de daros e info

Mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

So glad we made the move to Talkdesk!!!

Publié le 24/05/2021

I love it and I love the people who run it. Honestly our lives have been SOOOOO much better since coming over from ZenDesk. I am not putting down ZenDesk either, their help desk platform is hard to beat. But for the calling feature which is all we use, Talkdesk does it much better and saved us thousands a year!

Avantages

What I like most about this software is that IT WORKS!!! We have used two other systems in the past and both were iffy at best, often went down, and when they did it was always someone else to blame. Talkdesk has outstanding uptime, in fact I cannot think of a single outage in a year of using them. The cost is much less than we were paying, and their support is extraordinary!

Inconvénients

The licensing can be a bit tricky to figure out as they have some seasonal ones you can add but sometimes that's confusing and doesn't happen quickly if you need to add them. But that is also planning on our part and giving them time.

Pourquoi choisir Talkdesk

Cost and troubles using services

Pourquoi passer à Talkdesk

Price, service, support, overall value.
Kallen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Talkdesk: The perfect tool for your support team!

Publié le 10/09/2020

It has been an awesome experience using Talkdesk. This software has allowed us to grow and has supported us at every step. Additionally, their CX team is outstanding and very supportive.

Avantages

This software is incredibly easy to use. Agents learn to use this tool in a matter of moments. Additionally, the Studio for IVR allows incredible flexibility in our IVR. This has made it easier for client to get to the correct team and helped to improve their overall satisfaction.

Inconvénients

The Reports. Talkdesk recently launched Explore which houses all the reports in one location but it is still really hard to know which report to run. Once you find your desired report, you need to pull it out to excel or google sheets to manipulate the data and build any kind of visual.

However, most of the data you want can be found in these reports.

Pourquoi choisir Talkdesk

We needed more features at the right price

Pourquoi passer à Talkdesk

Talkdesk had all the needed features (IVR, Recording, Monitoring call, real time report) and was the right price.
Anthony
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

My Talkdesk experience

Publié le 17/08/2020

All people from Talkdesk are very involve since the deployment process. During implementation, we deal with PS, they are just amazing, and they understand very well our organization and how we work. They also help us to improve our contact center. After implementation, we have our CSM and TAM who are taking over and it was very smooth. When we were on "run" the support team have been also very reactive, they answer very fast on all our quick request.

Avantages

The best feature for me is the Salesforce integration. It was on our main requirement and I'm really happy because it's 100% integrated. The other thing very important is the easy way to implement the solution. Talkdesk is a very user-friendly tool and it's an easy software to use

Inconvénients

I would like to have more options and granularity on the Talkdesk roles and be able to personalize more who get access on which feature

Oscar

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

There is no Better telephony software!

Publié le 25/11/2019

Avantages

We use Talkdesk with our multiple salesforce instances. TD makes integration between the two systems, and management of the integration very easy. Click to Dial has become heavily relied on to provide relative metrics behind our outreach, I don't believe we could've come as far as we have without Talkdesk.

Inconvénients

There are still some feature I would like to see enhanced in order for the tool to provide further insight. Reporting could use for enhancements to provide between usability. Secondly, I would to see improvements around the ability to distinguish between multiple records which may have the same name.

Five9

Five9
Robert

Why we chose Talkdesk

Publié le 14/08/2019

Overall, it has been a positive and pleasant experience. They are always responsive, always open to feedback and will go the extra mile to assist with special requests.

Avantages

Ease of setup, the support provided, constant updates and integrations with other software and services. Constant updates from their development team on new features and services.

Inconvénients

Could use some additional features such as multiple dashboards to monitor multiple centers/ring groups

Better performance, better features

Pourquoi passer à Talkdesk

Features, service package and features in development
Amir

Great experience so far

Publié le 22/07/2019

Avantages

We've had a pretty good experience with TalkDesk since we launched it a few years ago. We love the ease of configuration, the built in reports, the great user interface, and the modern design. We switched over from a legacy/long-time vendor that was reliable, but very difficult to customize or even to pull reports from.

Inconvénients

TalkDesk should do a better job recommending hardware for agents. We had to go through 3 different headsets before settling on a good one. We also did have some complications during on-boarding but this was a few years ago so I'm sure they improved their process.

NICE CXone

Pourquoi choisir Talkdesk

Very difficult to customize or even to pull reports from.

NICE CXone
Nicole
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

More than your Average Dialer

Publié le 11/12/2019

My experience was overall positive. There were some points that I was completely upset with the program, but that was only because I really needed to power through some dialing lists and TalkDesk was slowing down my momentum. (Which again, I know they are fixing )

Avantages

Talkdesk has a vast number of pros than meets the eye. I originally started using talk desk simply because I needed a dialer that would hook up to my Salesforce. There were a few other options I was weighing but Talkdesk had the most features. It's great for people who are rapid dialers because you can load playbooks, and just smile and dial. It's also awesome for mail-merges if you need to send out a quick email to a select group of your pipeline.

If you are not fond of organizing your leads through SalesForce, you do have the option of working solely out of TalkDesk; you can create tasks to call, events, and add notes that will automatically populate into your salesforce.

They are a newer company that is always willing to hop on a call to troubleshoot and are open to feedback.

Inconvénients

Not all dialers come issue free. My major qualm with using TalkDesk was that it never allowed you to work out of an account, and only contacts. This made it difficult for me to track who I was dialing if I was solely working out of Talkdesk.
The other issue (Which I know they are fixing) is how the screen pops up when you are using Talkdesk as a click-to-dial feature in Salesforce. I hate having to click more than I need to just to make a call, and it burdened me when I was trying to power down my list.

Logan
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Talkdesk everything you want with a clean UI/UX - CCaaS

Publié le 14/08/2019

OUr customers want quick and easy access to their reps by phone. Talkdesk makes that possible. Management wants an integrated phone system to be able to view high level data in other areas of our business. Talkdesk is the CCaas that fit our needs.

Avantages

The ease of use the my favorite thing about the software. As a daily user and admin, Talkdesk isn't part of things I worry about breaking, it just works. It works for me and new hires alike.

Inconvénients

Call quality. If talkdesk could fix the random bouts of call quality issues, then this would be a near perfect solution.

Aircall

Pourquoi choisir Talkdesk

UI, UX, call quality, ease of use, reports, scalability, call routing, cost

Pourquoi passer à Talkdesk

At the time talkdesk was way more robust and it has totally fixed our need so we don't need to worry about how others software's have progressed since then because talkdesk is continually improving.
Chase
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Talkdesk is an awesome all in one phone service.

Publié le 06/08/2020

I would highly recommend this service to companies in need of an online phone system.

Avantages

This service integrates well with all of our other systems. We use different phone lines with this service for all ends of our business.

Inconvénients

Setup could have been a little easier, but support was awesome.

Pourquoi choisir Talkdesk

Better pricing and features.

Grasshopper
Valdrin
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to set up and feature full contact center

Publié le 19/03/2019

Overall experience is positive, it has many great features, a click to call extension, a callbar. It also has some things that are missing, however, the overall experience, we as admins of talkdesk, and our agents is positive.

Avantages

The most I like about talkdesk is that it has many integrations with other 3rd party sites, such as Salesforce, Kustomer, Ytica, etc. And all of these integrations are already included, out of the box -- we don't have to do any coding, or API calls ourselves.

Besides that, we also like how easy it is to set up new agents, give them a new number, or add them to a ring group and they are ready to make and receive calls within minutes.

Inconvénients

The least I like about Talkdesk is the reporting section. Granted, their scheduled reports and dashboards are great tools which we use daily; however they lack some quality of life features that will make creating and editing reports from a chore to an enjoyable experience.

The issue is that, once a scheduled report has been created, it cannot be edited anymore, and our team frequently has new hires and transfers so we have the need to add new members to different reports, but that is not possible, and instead we have to recreate the whole report from scratch.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Talkdesk is the best in Class

Publié le 30/09/2019

Really positive. Talkdesk does a great job at listening to their customer needs in order to make a better product. That are fast with changes that benefit a wide net of their clients.

Avantages

We were looking for a CCAAS partner that would seamlessly integrate with Zendesk. We needed to have a full integration that allowed screen pops for agents to document tickets.

Inconvénients

In order to capitalize on reporting, you really need to have a serious excel background but once you have the data where it needs to be, the reporting is very powerful.

Don

The Best, Near Perfection Integration

Publié le 28/02/2019

We have been using both SalesForce and TalkDesk for more than a year now for our company and it could have never been easier compared to what we were using before, I am really thankful that our team have discovered this platform. We started using SalesForce first for a few weeks but then TalkDesk happened and it has never been this easy for me and my team, Calls logged automatically, Cases auto populate with the correct and necessary details which results in fast and efficient customer response and information backtracking. We can never ask for a better service, The Talkdesk Live at our dashboard was super helpful for managing our Agents and for tracking our service level rates which is very important if you are working for a customer driven company/job. The only hiccup that we have experienced overall is SF connector not linking properly to the TalkDesk widget in which we figured was caused by Internet fluctuations whenever the connection speed gets lost/slow but with coordinating this with the Talkdesk Team and our IT department we were able to fix the issue and it barely happens anymore and when it does occur it can be easily fixed by reloading SF. Such an awesome service.

Avantages

Integration is a breeze, My team and I never encountered any issues with the integration and the information of any of our call logs getting lost/missing

Inconvénients

Callbar integration would sometimes disconnect fail, there are times where the information takes minutes to get transferred to Salesforce which is detrimental to fast customer interaction

Lydia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

TalkDesk makes monitoring and managing a team easy

Publié le 14/11/2019

I am able to tackle issues of productivity by easily tracking each individuals performance with great ease. Not only can I track how many calls they are making, but I can easily track how long they are spending on and off the phones, among many other things. TalkDesk assists with many of my manager responsibilities.

Avantages

Live reporting screen is easily customisable so you can keep track of what is important to you. You can also pull lots of different reports for all your needs.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to see when an agent was set to which status without having to pull the data, rather than just what proportion of the hour they were set to each status. The individual graphs that show that an agent was set to (e.g.) available for 20 minutes during 9-10am are useful but I want to know WHEN they were available.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Fairly innovative company, not perfect but who is

Publié le 19/01/2018

Avantages

We've been with Talkdesk for over 2 years, and in that time they've proven to be hungry for the market, very innovative and collaborative. The product is fairly robust and there are releases fairly often for improvements, minimal downtime and a nice UI/interface. The sentiment reporting is invaluable and you often don't have to reach out to support since their knowledge base is ridiculously thorough.

Inconvénients

We definitely noticed with the departure of our first CSM and transition to another, our rose colored glasses started to come off. Talkdesk suffered some serious outages later in 2017 (though they did their best to make it right after the fact). There are some seemingly obvious improvements that could be made to the product that they have so far de-prioritized over those shiny "innovative" features. Reporting more often than not requires exporting CSVs in order to truly dig into the data, and when you do have to contact support you'll always get a canned response, have to clarify and emphasize again, *then* the agent starts to answer your question.

Kenneth
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A fresh take on an old necessity

Publié le 21/06/2016

There are a lot of longstanding names in the call center software arena. Like many verticals with legacy providers, aging code bases make agile integration, extensibility, and the introduction of innovative new capabilities difficult.

Talkdesk is the relatively newcomer to the cloud call center software space that we found to be the perfect mix of fresh, full-featured, and reliable. After all, your phone system in nothing on which you can take a gamble.

As we have grown and our needs increased, so too have the capabilities of the Talkdesk platform. We have been very happy with the decision to leverage Talkdesk as our call center solution and look forward to continuing to leverage new platform capabilities as they are introduced.

1. A wide array of out of the box integrations with other widely used platforms
2. Great customer success management
3. An innovative team that is eager to add platform capabilities but consider tackling in new, potentially more effective ways than what currently exists.
4. Lots of opportunities to share feedback and participate in new beta offerings
5. Good value for the price per seat
6. Effective as a cross-company phone solution, both for call center and non call center staff

Inconvénients

1. An API to an API. Because Talkdesk is built on top of twilio and other telephony providers, the API is effectively a bridge to another API which currently limits integration capabilities.
2. Sometimes slow to respond or ineffective technical customer support when troubleshooting integration issues.