Avis sur Zoho Reports

Zoho Reports

Cloud BI et la plateforme Analytics.

4.2/5 (134 avis)

Zoho reports has got a user friendly UI and is easy to explore various reports across the tool.

Publié le 18.01.2018

- Easy to use
- Value for money with almost all features required on regular basis for PMs
- Scalable
- Easy report sharing

Avantages

- The variety of pre-defined common reports generally required on regular basis are readily available for new users.
- New reports can be created with little extra efforts.
- Existing reports can be easily modified on need basis.
- Features like report sharing, mail scheduling features are extremely useful.
- Space quota availability is good enough for bigger database.
- Level-1 customer support available on chat is quick and good.

Inconvénients

- Number of users is limited for various slabs.
- Limitation on number of email addresses while scheduling reports is restricted which makes report sharing cumbersome with larger groups.
- Post level-1 customer support should be improvised for better turn around time.
- Initial training for new Zoho Reports' users should be more effective as all the potential users for Reports are mostly PM / middle mgmt members who may not be well aware of various technical aspects of exploring around this tool
- Main dashboard is little confusing due to combination of "User filters" on dashboard level as well as "User filters" on individual reports level. Needs improvement to align both the filters either by way of "Notification" etc. on individual report where filters are conflicting. This will avoid mismatch in data presentation.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I have used zoho reports to create a complete client analytics solution.

Publié le 14.06.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Low cost sophisticated reports that can be created, cloned and edited in rapid fashion. I have used many report writers, some much more powerful however none as easy to use and as cost effective.

Avantages

It is very easy to use and can create quite sophisticated reports given the ease and speed of use. It is also very affordable and can scale quite nicely while remaining affordable.

Inconvénients

The requirement to store the reporting data on the Zoho servers can be a little cumbersome and may not be the most secure solution for storing sensitive data. It does what it is intended to do very well and the end results are easy to use for end users and are quite sophisticated however it is not particularly customizable and we have hit a brick wall with it a couple of times.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Easy to use but the reporting section is cumbersome

Avantages

Zoho is easy to use and has a short learning curve. The staff in our office learned to use it in a very short time and the functions that we use it for is quite complicated. It has various features that make it easy to use and understand.

Inconvénients

It quite often runs slowly. One day you will be doing one of the functions and the next day it won't work correctly, then the next day it might be working again. The reporting in the system doesn't seem to work correctly so we had to program a work around it which is somewhat cumbersome. We do our billing from this program and it is very awkward to print because you have to go into each invoice separately and print them individually. We have had to create other reports but Zoho limits it to 300 records so we had to divide the report up into three sections and print each section separately. I would say that the reporting is the worst feature. Also, occasionally Zoho will update something without informing us, this will often effect the functionality of the program.

3.0/10

Fabulous Product

Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Love Zoho Reports- not giving it up anytime soon!

Avantages

When our company was selecting a new PM software one of the reason I chose Zoho Projects was because Zoho Reports integrated with seamlessly. Reports offered the info I wanted from Projects that other PM softwares couldn't offer. Other products had costly and complicated plugins- reports is cost effective and flexible

Inconvénients

It took some time to learn how to customize my reports and get the data that I needed. Now that I know how Reports functions I can get any of the data I need. I love that I can make reports for our clients and they update automatically everyday. If I can't accomplish what I want the customer support is great! I would love to see chat support offered in the future. Just like with Zoho Projects, often I know Zoho Reports can do what I want it to, I just need help finding the function within the software. Chat makes it super simple in Projects- please add it to Reports!!

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Productivity taken to a new level

Publié le 11.01.2017
Provenance de l'avis

We have been using Zoho Projects and Zoho Reports for over a year now and our experience has been nothing less than amazing. After searching around for a month, we decided on Zoho due to the great reviews, unbelievable features, and low cost. All I can say is, wow. The synergy between the various apps places them way ahead of the competition. You can waste your money on more costly solutions that deliver half the features that Zoho has, or you can give them a shot. There's not much to lose with a free trial. I can brag about Reports all day but it's best experienced.

Intuitive Design
App Synergy
Scale-ability
Support
Fast Rollout
Cost

Inconvénients

Would like to see a little more customization in Projects.
Would like to see more tables integrated from Projects to Reports.

Zoho Reports Review

Publié le 17.07.2017
Provenance de l'avis

Zoho Reports is used as the primary reporting tool for the projects at our consulting company. The team of more than 30 consultants use Zoho Projects to manage multiple projects for private and public sector. The interface between the two applications is seamless and stable, we also use extra Zoho Reports static tables (with non transactional data) and we plan to include connections to other data from our ERP.

Avantages

We ended up to Zoho Projects and Zoho Reports, after a significant evaluation among several on-premise and cloud platforms. Cost, ease of use, licensing model, integrations with other Zoho (and external) applications, wealth of functionality and user interface, was our decision drivers.
We like the distinction between standard and user filters.

Inconvénients

A short of programmability would be great like conditional formating, hyperlinking.

Zoho Reports Review

Publié le 30.11.2016

Avantages

We like the distinction between standard and user filters.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I saved a lot of time after create a database and create reports that access live data

Publié le 28.02.2018

Avantages

The easy way to create reports, charts and dashboards that access your data and give you visualizations for great insights.
With a basic knowledge in database you can create your tables, import your data and start using it. Also, you can conect to your database and have it updated automatic.

Inconvénients

Depending on where your data is stored (database) it will be necessary a little help from your IT team to integrate and have access to in into Zoho Reports.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Zoho Reports have help me prove that we are increasing our overall production to our customers

Publié le 17.04.2018

Avantages

I like the functionality of the reports feature and the friendly use of them. It has allowed me to show my managers that we are making great progress when it comes to bring in more money, providing faster support resolution times to issues, increased communication for sales and support.

Inconvénients

I currently do not have any cons in regards to Zoho Reports at this time. This feature is solid and I can only tell that it is improving by the day. Great Job!

Favorite Zoho Feature

Publié le 18.11.2017

Avantages

This is compatible with Zoho CRM which is awesome! I can easily whip up reports for every aspect of my job. I have customized reports that are sent on a weekly basis to different contractors and departments and I am really considering adding the entire Zoho Office to my small business in the future as we grow. Great customer service.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it’s hard to find the solution to a question. It’s not always as easy as looking it up on google because of the fact that some parts of Zoho require coding. Customer service is readily available to help though, so that is sufficient for me.

ZOHO REPORTS is FANTABULOUS

Publié le 08.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Don't forget if you are looking to move to ZOHO or current user not using ONE, search for ZOHO ONE, I save a lot of money every month by using their bundle.

Avantages

I know Fantabulous is not a word but I used it to show my excitement over ZOHO REPORTS, after using the system for 9 months, I just started using it and boy is it a great tool. I've been able to merge my data between Books and CRM to pull reports on invoices from Books and match the data in the CRM to show great reports.

Inconvénients

I usually say support is the con on ZOHO products, but I called ZOHO because the information was not pulling correctly, and it was a programming error, after 3 days they found the issue and corrected it, now the data flows like a small creek after a heavy rainfall.

ZOHO Reports review

Publié le 12.06.2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Zoho reports in general is a great reporting tool, although it may require some optimization when it comes to relationships.

Avantages

Building reports and dashboards are easy
Gives better insight to businesses compared to some reporting tools
Very affordable
Supports multiple file types

Inconvénients

Linking modules without relationship can be challenging
Report updates are either based on the automated sync or by updating it manually

Zoho Reports App

Publié le 22.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis

I work for a Creative Agency and Production House in London. We use Zoho reports to analyse the performance of our pipeline across our divisions. The interface allows easy customisation of data and has been useful for predicting future work we expect to come in to the business.

Avantages

The ease with which different data sets can be combined and manipulated through a combination of aggregate formulas and drag and drop design. The connectivity with other data apps is also useful.

Inconvénients

It is disappointing that the Campaigns and Forecasting modules within Zoho CRM are not available in the Reports tool. It seems like these could be easily integrated to provide a bigger picture of sales performance.

Good choice for flexibility

Publié le 22.07.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use reports to generate detailed information about my Zoho CRM, Projects and Books, in general its a very good tool, but there are some limitations that don't make my job easy.

Avantages

You get all the information ready to analyze every day

Inconvénients

Not all the information from Zoho modules are in reports.

Examples:
- in books, reporting tags are not related to items
- in CRM, you need to elaborate relationships between potentials and activities to have a perfect relation, otherwise you cant really report all activities related to potentials
- THERE IS NO RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MODULES IN REPORTS

6.0/10

Zoho Reports better way to get your reports

Publié le 24.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am using Zoho Reports plugin since past several months. It is good add-on to get additional required details for Zoho Projects. The project wise filters, user wise reports, milestone based data and so on are really good features. Time sheet data feature is the most popular and is found more useful for use. The filters can be customized as per needs and modified with desired options when needed is good feature. Exporting report in desired format is good and easy to use feature. The improvements needed are in-terms of auto synching of new added projects data capture. Users creation should have field to hold employee id.
Overall it is great experience using Zoho Projects and it is must to have along with Zoho Projects.

Avantages

Collects all the needed data
Timesheets project wise
Customized Reports

Inconvénients

Manual synchronization of added projects needed not major though

How great of a reporting tool Zoho Reports is

Publié le 23.06.2016
Provenance de l'avis

Having used many database solutions before i have encounter many issues with collecting data and reporting, not only doe Zoho Reports stride past the rest as it easily groups my data into tables and allows me to cross report on them via the easy to use drag and drop report creator or via the more experience SQL functions.

We didn't just use it to house of small data we released Zoho Reports across our whole company from sales trackers to issue maintenance data, with the additional CRM Reporting allowing the reports module to give a deeper insight to what data our crm hold, customer journeys, rate customers change, products held by the customer ect, we create detailed and advanced reports using piviots, charts and Zoho Reports haddles it with ease.. If we do ever hit a barrier which is very very rare the great support from the developers is on hand they can create what you need for you or walk you through step by step

Avantages

think i have mentioned lots in the above comment

Inconvénients

Very rare you hit an obstacle but may have to be getting in touch with the support team usually have to leave a voice mail then wait an hour or so to get a response

Well Featured, Right Price CRM Software

Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I like ZOHO compared to most CRMs out there, but a few tweaks and improvements, mainly to the look and layout could go a long way.

Avantages

Lots of features and abilities, integrates well with other apps, logically and appropriately priced, easy to train new hires on.

Inconvénients

Some organization and process could be improved, some screens/pages could look cleaner and more modern.

Powerful Custom Reporting

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 26.10.2017

Avantages

The ability for the software to pickup our custom fields - it has replaced the need for a full ERP system and is saving us tens of thousands of dollars annually. The company also keeps updating smaller items, even without me raising a feature request ticket, that makes it easier to use the software. My example: the embed report function was a little buggy and giving restricted access to a report I hosted on a zoho.sites.com site, but I wanted it to be unrestricted. They added a new edit table functions tab that allowed me to not only change this, but also gave me additional control options on how the information is reviewed, displayed, and exported.

Inconvénients

There's an initial learning curve on how to build a report before you can jump in and see live numbers. Also, it would have been nice if I had done an initial demo or assisted launch. I just jumped right in and it took a few reports to get it right, but if you're savvy with software this should be a breeze.

Mostly happy with it

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 15.09.2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Customer support is awful. The company is based in India and getting someone to respond is a trial, let alone having a chat. It typically takes us 2-3 days to schedule a call when we need in-depth support (we are in the US).

Avantages

Zoho Reports allow for really nice data visualizations with a lot of flexibility in presentation, type of graphic, etc. Downloading underlying data is also easy to do.

Inconvénients

There could be some additional features making it easier to use, such as including data in the downloads that is not included in the visualization. When downloading data, ID numbers and keyword information isn't helpful, but if additional data was provided the user could get a much better idea of what they're looking at in order to use the data externally from Zoho. There's lots more that could be done to make it more flexible and increase functionality, but it serves our purposes.

7.0/10

pretty easy to learn and put to use

Publié le 25.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Overall, an excellent value for the price.

Avantages

ease of use, friendly interface, excellent customer support. Customer support via chat is always pretty efficient and complete. I rarely feel like my issues was not addressed in its entirety.

Inconvénients

occasional lack of intuitive solution - not every solution can be found with just a few minutes of googling or experimentation., they require a chat with customer service. This is not unusual, but can be frustrating when working on a deadline.

6.0/10

Zoho

Publié le 03.07.2018

Avantages

Zoho reports is a great tool to run information that you already have stored in Zoho. The paid version has more options, but the free version of Zoho gets the job done too.

Inconvénients

The cost might be a bit difficult for a smaller organization. There is a free version, but you are limited to what you can and can't do.

We use it daily!

Avantages

We can track everything we need to run our business with Zoho reports. It's easily updated and shared with our entire staff in multiple locations.

Inconvénients

Sometimes our dollar signs turn into a weird latin symbol in our reports. It's sporadic. Not all reports and not on all computers. We just live with it.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Zoho is great for small businesses

Publié le 23.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis

We use Zoho for HR administration, tracking leave and training which is so much better than using spreadsheets! Zoho Projects in conjunction with Reports has been a great way to track time and look at resource allocation which is very important for a small business. It's an easy product to use and the benefits are big.

Cost effective
You put in the data and get the kinds of reports that are useful to you

Inconvénients

A more clear guide for use, I often have to google questions I have. I find the right answer but finding answers through the help modules can be onerous.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Very good tool with a few shortcomings

Publié le 15.02.2018

Avantages

Easy to use and intuitive to set up.
Good visuals.
Extremely useful support of SQL for our own custom reporting.
Overall very happy with this tool - would give it 4.5 if that were possible.

Inconvénients

Lots of built-in reports and I'd really want to hide them all as I don't use them and they distract me from the reports I built.
Sharing isn't very intuitive.
Sync only once daily automatically.
No chat support like Zoho CRM. Zoho CRM support is amazing. Zoho Reports' support requires calling in so a lot less useful.
SQL doesn't support analytical functions which is a shame.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great tool to manage your business

Publié le 15.03.2017

Avantages

It's easy to get familiar with it, even if there're some issues it can be reported and fixed right away!

Inconvénients

Sometimes tasks are getting messy, filters aren't that efficient, sometimes filters list is too long and you can't catch the end of the filter's list!!!!