Avis sur Qualtrics

Qualtrics

Plateforme de gestion de l'expérience.

4.8/5 (172 avis)
Traduit par Google

Survey platform with the most functionality, although drawbacks for some research designs.

Publié le 04.01.2018

Avantages

Out of the all the survey platforms I have tried (survey monkey, wufoo, google forms etc.), Qualtrics has the most flexibility and functionality, without compromising the intuitive, user-friendly layout. Building surveys is painless, and when building more complicated surveys, I never hesitate to call the support team because of the short wait time and COMPREHENSIVE, USEFUL HELP.

Qualtrics allows our lab to create, share and score surveys EFFICIENTLY.

With the `Library, we can store surveys, blocks, and questions, which can be copied, edited or referenced in future projects. We have a personal libraries, and shared lab library.

`Scoring saves us days of data cleaning. We can score a survey multiple times for different categories we create (ex. categories like Depression Score, Hopelessness Subscale Score). We also can customize the point value of the question items. This is important when the Likert Scale does not follow 1-5, or when a question needs to be reverse coded. When we need more advanced/customizable calculations we use embedded data (ex. converting sum to word labels depending on cutoffs). With scoring features, data can be expertorted and ready for analysis with VERY MINIMAL data cleaning.

Before I explain the cons, I want to lead with saying support is always open and grateful for feedback and has even reached out to speak with me about what features I would like to be added.

Inconvénients

Although useful, scoring is cumbersome, and confusing. 1. 'Scoring' does not automatically set the items point value based on how it is recoded (items need to be reverse coded when inputting AND scoring). 3. Scoring does not stay with a survey when added to library 4. Scoring also has glitched numerous times not allowing me to create new scoring categories. Support has yet to reach out to me about a solution (over 8mns later).

Embedded data (ED) also causes issues. 1. ED is case sensitive, so you must be very careful when inputting ED in logic or piped text. Often my logic is not working, or data is wrong, simply because I have an extra space at the end of my ED. Qualtrics should add the ability to choose ED you set from a dropdown eliminating this problem 3. ED has glitches for me not allowing me to view certain dropdown options in Survey Flow (also unexplained by Support)

Survey flow is also quite cumbersome. When working with a complex survey (a lot of logic/branches/ED) it is hard to navigate. Survey Flow should have a side bar of levels for easier management. Survey flow would also benefit from having a 'checker' for incorrect logic or ED, keeping me from having to use the trial and error method.

Other features I would like to see to the platform, 1. conditional formatting for email triggers. 2. ability to breakdown a survey report by individual 3. ability to link surveys reports together to look at data over time (ex. weekly report of anxiety symptoms).

Traduit par Google

I've been using Qualtrics for over a year and all I can say is WOW!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 27.11.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The product is intuitive, easy to use, and the online training videos made the system easy to learn as well. Implementation went very smoothly thanks to the Qualtrics employees that worked with us on setting up single-sign on and our more complex surveys. The surveys look modern, and the questions are versatile (which makes it more fun to take surveys). In my opinion, this has led to higher response rates, overall. It's also easy to analyze the data and send out reports.

Avantages

The intuitive, user-friendly interface makes building surveys a breeze. There are many different question types to choose from so it's easy to find one to fit your needs, and additional survey options (such as branching, embedded data, customized messages, email triggers, and more) make the instrument very versatile. Qualtrics is also modern looking and mobile friendly, and I have seen survey response rates increase since its inception.
I have had the pleasure of working with several Qualtrics employees during implementation and found them to be extremely helpful and professional. No matter what I ask, they deliver, and quickly too! Even when I think I have a problem they can't solve, they come up with a solution that works. I also appreciate that the product is constantly evolving and making improvements based on customer feedback.

Inconvénients

Depending on the amount of data, the Report interface can be slow to load. Also, when exporting reports to a word document or PDF, the graphs sometimes appear blurry and can be difficult to read.

Traduit par Google

I love experimenting with new ways I can use Qualtrics every day!

Publié le 31.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have started to use Qualtrics and its API to capture data from users and then pass that data into our other systems. We have been developing so many ways to automate processes on our campus and Qualtrics is becoming the engine that drives the automation, but also the main interface for the end user. For example, we have been using for self enrollment for certain faculty development courses. A faculty member goes to a registration page, which is actually just a Qualtrics form, fills out a little data and then clicks the Registration button. The faculty member is then automatically enrolled in the selected course in Canvas. That's just one small use case that saves a bunch of admin time.

Avantages

I literally use Qualtrics for everything but surveys. We use it as a form tool, quizzing engine, LMS course enrollment, and so much more. If you want to capture any type of data from a customer and literally do anything you want with it, you need to take a good look at Qualtrics.

Inconvénients

One feature I wish was available in Qualtrics would be the ability to use 'Switch' statements in the survey tool. It's set up so that you have to use tons of 'If' statements to set embedded data (variables) to specific data.

Traduit par Google

A very powerful survey application, very intuitive to use! Extremely flexible, superb support

Publié le 04.09.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

great survey tools obviously, but we have built some wonderful educational applications as well
Without the flexibility of Qualtrics we would never have even tried to create these apps on our own.

Avantages

The broad variety of question types, the generally intuitive inteface that lets you start simply, but encourages you to explore its more poweful features. I like the ability to easily get data out in a variety of formats (SPSS, CSV, etc) and add Tableau support was a huge plus!!! The ability to customize the look and feel is very nice, and the flexible distribution options (email, anonymous links, etc) work very well for us. The ability to embed objects in the GUI Editor is awesome, we have built training, teaching modules in Qualtrics without advanced tech help just because the tools are so easy to use!!

Inconvénients

the Table of Contents tool is limited by rules put on place for surveys. We'd like to see educational options settings that would allow more creative use of Qualtrics for educational use.

Qualtrics: More Than Just a Survey

Publié le 15.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Qualtrics is much more than survey software. In fact, I use it for everything but surveys. I've begun the creation of Quick-Help support tool that is powered by Qualtrics. A user is taken down specific path based on his/her individual needs. After entering the needed information, emails are fired off to the people who can fulfill the user's request. The ability to use Qualtrics as my own kind of ticket support system is crucial to fulfilling our users' needs in a systematic and efficient way.

Avantages

I love how granular you can get with every type of action you want to perform. You can use general methods for logic, or create your own with ease. Qualtrics is can be generic as you want, or as customizable as you need.

Inconvénients

I wish Qualtrics wouldn't charge for additional question types. For example, add the form upload and signature question types, you have to pay a fee for each.

Traduit par Google

Versatile solution that capably supports my organization's online data collection needs

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 19.07.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Streamlines and expedites the collection, analysis, and dissemination of large volumes of data across the organization, putting staff in closer control of their projects.

Avantages

It handles all phases of the online data collection in a variety of modes, whether surveys are distributed by email, posted online, shared via social media, etc. Developers make constant improvements and welcome input from users. It includes a lot of lesser-known but very handy features that improve the experience for survey respondents and researchers alike. Although it's mainly point-and-click based, it does allow some customizations with html, css, and javascript for those who are familiar with them. The design control is user friendly; with Qualtrics it takes little effort to create visually appealing online surveys and forms! Finally, in an enterprise account like ours, the number of different options that can be enabled and disabled for users sets Qualtrics far apart from other tools I've used.

Inconvénients

I would like to see a little more customization available for standard respondent messages, and enhanced validation between numeric fields and with calculations. Bounced email diagnostics would also be very helpful to have.

Traduit par Google

This product is offered to students and staff at my university to use through our single sign-in.

Publié le 08.06.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As an Outreach Clinician on a college campus I frequently have to get opinions, interests, and availability of multiple contacts in a variety of demographics and as a user I am able to share others contact databases and view ongoing projects. Using this as an RSVP function allows me to gather interest, plan events, take reservations and easily reach out to respondents who have/have not responded (but it would be easier it more contacts could be added to ONE distribution after the fact to reduce the number of them that have to be sent when there are stragglers.)

Avantages

Trackability and ease of statistical evaluation when you're not a math-minded individual. There are plenty of "how-to's" and user instructions for producing high quality surveys quickly.

Inconvénients

How the contacts work for adding more contacts to a signal distribution. Also, there is some trouble in getting the import function for .csv files for contacts.

Traduit par Google

Excellent experiences with Qualtrics!

Publié le 16.07.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

An easy to use system that not only collects data, but allows us to also create reports - both reports that we can export, and reports that we can share via link.

Avantages

This software is very easy to use. When working with people with various skill levels, it's nice to have a system that anyone can learn. We really like the variety of question types and the ability to create custom reports from the data.

Customer service is also outstanding - whenever I've had an issue, they've been able to talk me through it fairly quickly. The support reps are very well trained. The support site is also great.

I also know from past experience that Qualtrics does look at suggestions sent by users , and I appreciate that they have implemented changes to the system based on user feedback. Because of that, I always encourage people to let Qualtrics know if there's an issue or if there's a feature they'd like to see.

Inconvénients

We're a non-profit and it's a little pricey; I wish they had smaller packages for non-profits and small organizations, or monthly options for some features (i.e. SMS messaging - we only need this a few times a year.)

Excellent Platform

Publié le 26.04.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In this day and age, having mobile-friendly administration of data is key. This massive organization uses many data collection products/vendors, but Qualtrics is the only that I know of which works mobile administration into processes so easily

Avantages

The analytics options for performing certain data manipulations in the system before exporting data makes developing reports a very quick process. I love the chat-based support function as well.

Inconvénients

I find it odd that when removing (decrementing) cases from data sets, as I always do to remove preview data, that the time that the system takes to update numbers is rather long. I chatted with product support one day and was given a work-around (i.e., add an embedded data survey block in survey flows), but is still odd.

Traduit par Google

I have been using this program for about 5 years and find it to be essential to my business.

Publié le 13.07.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am able to conduct research for customers that I used to contract for. It helps my business and keeps me up to date on a number of new methodologies. I am focusing on B2B customers now and this is a very helpful tool for both conducting surveys and analyzing the data.

Avantages

Software is fairly intuitive and support group is great at answering questions quickly. Customer support has really improved over the years. You just have to call to get a person quickly. Generally very knowledgeable.

Inconvénients

Takes some time to get familiar with the software. Online chat is slow probably due to lack of staffing. If you want help you have to call. They add new things constantly, hard to keep up, but that is actually a good thing.

Traduit par Google

Qualtrics, while a little tough to get a hang of, is incredibly functional and adaptable.

Publié le 01.08.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I benefit from the ease of survey design, and my research benefits from the complexity of surveys that you can design!

Avantages

What I like the most about this software is that once you get a hang of the smaller quirks and settings, you are able to do incredible things in terms of survey design and distribution. The ability to design complex experiments with logic branches and switches that are triggered by the number of people that have taken the survey or even answered a specific question in a specific way is extraordinary. Even with all of this that I've mentioned, almost everything is done without the need of knowledge of javascript - something very intimidating to many.

Inconvénients

What I like least about this software is that it has a rather shallow learning curve - that is, it takes a long time to get used to its quirks. Slowly but surely you will become comfortable, but it is only once you have taken the time to read through their guides or done enough trouble shooting yourself.

So versatile, easy

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 08.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've been using survey software for almost 10 years now. We recently switched to Qualtrics from Fluidsurveys (acquired by SurveyMonkey) and have absolutely no regrets. Building surveys is extremely easy and their library with predefined choice options & questions is a real time saver. Via their API we are able to present survey results directly to clients through our own platform. Yes, maybe Qualtrics is a bit more expensive than other SAAS solutions out there, but I haven't seen any organization delivering support as good as they do. We are a small professional services firm and at first I thought Qualtrics was (purely) focused on large enterprises. But honestly, I feel like a real valued customer.

Avantages

Extremely versatile, easy to use, extensive knowledge library (university).

Inconvénients

At first glance their workflow is different from other survey software vendors out there. But reading some articles on how to achieve advanced survey objectives, it totally makes sense.

Traduit par Google

Formatting a survey on your own is easy even for more complicated tasks.

Publié le 15.06.2017

Avantages

It's flexible. It has options for online and offline surveys. Importing questions from previous surveys is seamless, editing and reordering questions is simple. There are built-in features for a wide range of question and response situations. Qualtrics overs 24-hour support and tutorials for complex programming tasks to get you the design you need. The support staff are professional, friendly, fast and knowledgeable.

Inconvénients

Ocassionally I've run into glitches and had to delete and re-enter questions to get rid of an issue. Editing (and re-editing) wouldn't fix the issue.

Traduit par Google

The Best...Simply the Best!

Publié le 18.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I always get great service and support from the support line. They are focused, professional and help to solve any issue that I have.

Avantages

I like the people the best, but the software is intuitive and easy to use. It's like and Apple product, you don't really need a manual to use it right out of the gate.

Inconvénients

I don't like finding out that something changed when I log in. I would rather have been told ahead of time that things were changing and I should expect X Y or Z.

Traduit par Google

Very intuitive, easy to customize and use, user friendly and best research tools

Publié le 08.06.2017

Avantages

Features & Functionality (many options available, easy to select & use)
Printed Report (customization)
Initial Report (Dashboard look & feel)
Easy DIY Customization (look & feel, survey flow, report)
Best Customer Support Ever!! ^^

Inconvénients

Signature & file upload (additional step require to download instead of usual downloading of raw data)
Printed Report (unable to display all rows for text entry at times)
Initial Report (not easy to customize, rooms for improvement as compare to Printed Report)
Contact list (time consuming to upload data with other languages)

Traduit par Google

Qualtrics is a sophisticated, reliable and very user-friendly software that I use every day!

Publié le 15.07.2017

Avantages

The feature of Qualtrics I like the most is that the sky is the limit in terms of it's versatility. One can make a very simple, straight-forward survey or one can use sophisticated logic and make a very complex survey. This versatility allows me to use Qualtrics for any job I have.

Inconvénients

In it's current state the Insight Platform reporting features are less-than ideal. They are making progress and things are getting a little better, but there is a long way to go. I still am not able to customize my graphs using the reporting tool like I really need to do.

Above and beyond

Publié le 02.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Support group is amazing. No matter when I call they are kind an caring. You can hear the smiles in their voices and each one seems to really love their job. Yesterday and today Mark helped me with a particularly involved survey flow, and his suggestions and information led to the best outcome for us. And of course, the annual summits are unbelievable!

Avantages

Easy to use. Engineers are open to changes and challenges, upgrades and upsets :)

Inconvénients

The newer reporting system only allows one question per page, so reports can be very long, we sometimes have 300 questions~

Traduit par Google

Qualtrics tool's and services are amazing! The tool is efficient and customer service is world class

Publié le 18.07.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been using Qualtrics for over two years and it has been one of the most useful tools I have ever used in regards to marketing research and business analysis. The technology is user friendly and the

Avantages

The technology is user friendly and the customer service is world class. I have colleagues and individuals from other industries always asking me about this technology. I have been able to increase my productivity and the quality of work deliverable with Qualtrics. My team has been able to accomplish much more than we could have imagined in such a short amount of time.

Inconvénients

I'm a tough customer but this is one of the few products that I couldn't find any cons. I'm impressed.

Traduit par Google

This software helps me tremendously with our university departmental data. I highly recommend it!

Publié le 15.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Ease of use and good reporting.

Avantages

It is intuitive. The data and analysis and reporting features are very helpful and easy to use. Sharing is nice. Integration with other products is useful as well.

Inconvénients

As much as I like new features that are rolled out regularly, it is nearly always an additional cost and very costly at that. I see cool things and then realize that it is going to take a big meeting with our university to even consider the huge cost.

Qualtrics Survey Software

Publié le 22.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The software is very user-friendly and versatile, and the customer support is very good. The new platform makes it even easier than it was when we started using it.

Avantages

Versatility. We use it for class registration and follow-up evaluations.

Inconvénients

It would be nice if we could consolidate duplicates on more than just email because many of our participants share an email with each other or use them to register their employees.

Qualtrics is awesome

Publié le 11.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Besides having a great product, I have consistently had excellent service with Qualtrics support. Of the many different survey software packages I have used, Qualtrics is the most nimble, intuitive and useful.

Avantages

The software has great functionality. Qualtrics provides exceptional training and tips. The customer services is outstanding.

Inconvénients

There are some limitations in the area of question design. Specifically with options for how you would like responses.

Easy-access questionnaires

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 08.03.2018

Avantages

Qualtrics is pretty powerful, yet it remains "accessible," with a very easy learning curve. At its essence, it is a backend for designing questionnaires. Basic features include your typical types of questions (multiple choice, radio boxes, checkboxes, free-text entry, etc.). Advanced features include display logic and sub-questionnaires. You may distribute via email invitations and monitor questionnaire completion. Finally, it has some rudimentary analysis tools that can give you some descriptive statistics. Export options include .CSV, if you want to get the data into Excel or some other tool for more complicated analysis.

Inconvénients

Don't try to do anything fancier than descriptive statistics. But you can export data pretty easily to do analysis and/or visualization elsewhere.

I love the software.

Publié le 07.06.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It keeps my research organizationed. The different options makes it easy to work with.

Avantages

It is easy to navigate and get things done. I love using the software because there a lot of options I can use to meet my research needs. The improved version looks nice too.

Inconvénients

It is so slow moving from one tab to another. It doesn't have the open in a mew tab option too. It would have been so much helpfull if it had the later function.

Qualtrics, Surveys for researchers

Publié le 06.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We used qualtrics for product prototyping, and to create business automated processes. We've even used it to diversify classrooms. Do NOT compare them to Survey Monkey! They are so much more. It's not just about the interface. It's about the Data analytics.

Great for Researchers

Quotas

Traduit par Google

Great survey platform which can be customized and includes many useful options

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 21.05.2018

Option to add Javascript
Very flexible with many options
Great support
Works well for consumers
Integrates well with web services
Great preview, including for mobile

Inconvénients

Adding javascript is possible but not very convenient.
In some cases, the website does not provide information (for example when closing responses in progress, it's not clear when all responses are closed)
Many export formats is a plus, but variable names are not consistent across formats
I have encountered bugs several times in the past.