Avis sur Qualtrics

Qualtrics

Experience management platform

4.8/5 (141 avis)

Survey platform with the most functionality, although drawbacks for some research designs.

Publié le 04.01.2018

Avantages

Out of the all the survey platforms I have tried (survey monkey, wufoo, google forms etc.), Qualtrics has the most flexibility and functionality, without compromising the intuitive, user-friendly layout. Building surveys is painless, and when building more complicated surveys, I never hesitate to call the support team because of the short wait time and COMPREHENSIVE, USEFUL HELP.

Qualtrics allows our lab to create, share and score surveys EFFICIENTLY.

With the `Library, we can store surveys, blocks, and questions, which can be copied, edited or referenced in future projects. We have a personal libraries, and shared lab library.

`Scoring saves us days of data cleaning. We can score a survey multiple times for different categories we create (ex. categories like Depression Score, Hopelessness Subscale Score). We also can customize the point value of the question items. This is important when the Likert Scale does not follow 1-5, or when a question needs to be reverse coded. When we need more advanced/customizable calculations we use embedded data (ex. converting sum to word labels depending on cutoffs). With scoring features, data can be expertorted and ready for analysis with VERY MINIMAL data cleaning.

Before I explain the cons, I want to lead with saying support is always open and grateful for feedback and has even reached out to speak with me about what features I would like to be added.

Inconvénients

Although useful, scoring is cumbersome, and confusing. 1. 'Scoring' does not automatically set the items point value based on how it is recoded (items need to be reverse coded when inputting AND scoring). 3. Scoring does not stay with a survey when added to library 4. Scoring also has glitched numerous times not allowing me to create new scoring categories. Support has yet to reach out to me about a solution (over 8mns later).

Embedded data (ED) also causes issues. 1. ED is case sensitive, so you must be very careful when inputting ED in logic or piped text. Often my logic is not working, or data is wrong, simply because I have an extra space at the end of my ED. Qualtrics should add the ability to choose ED you set from a dropdown eliminating this problem 3. ED has glitches for me not allowing me to view certain dropdown options in Survey Flow (also unexplained by Support)

Survey flow is also quite cumbersome. When working with a complex survey (a lot of logic/branches/ED) it is hard to navigate. Survey Flow should have a side bar of levels for easier management. Survey flow would also benefit from having a 'checker' for incorrect logic or ED, keeping me from having to use the trial and error method.

Other features I would like to see to the platform, 1. conditional formatting for email triggers. 2. ability to breakdown a survey report by individual 3. ability to link surveys reports together to look at data over time (ex. weekly report of anxiety symptoms).

Support client

I've been using Qualtrics for over a year and all I can say is WOW!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 27.11.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The product is intuitive, easy to use, and the online training videos made the system easy to learn as well. Implementation went very smoothly thanks to the Qualtrics employees that worked with us on setting up single-sign on and our more complex surveys. The surveys look modern, and the questions are versatile (which makes it more fun to take surveys). In my opinion, this has led to higher response rates, overall. It's also easy to analyze the data and send out reports.

Avantages

The intuitive, user-friendly interface makes building surveys a breeze. There are many different question types to choose from so it's easy to find one to fit your needs, and additional survey options (such as branching, embedded data, customized messages, email triggers, and more) make the instrument very versatile. Qualtrics is also modern looking and mobile friendly, and I have seen survey response rates increase since its inception.
I have had the pleasure of working with several Qualtrics employees during implementation and found them to be extremely helpful and professional. No matter what I ask, they deliver, and quickly too! Even when I think I have a problem they can't solve, they come up with a solution that works. I also appreciate that the product is constantly evolving and making improvements based on customer feedback.

Inconvénients

Depending on the amount of data, the Report interface can be slow to load. Also, when exporting reports to a word document or PDF, the graphs sometimes appear blurry and can be difficult to read.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I love experimenting with new ways I can use Qualtrics every day!

Publié le 31.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have started to use Qualtrics and its API to capture data from users and then pass that data into our other systems. We have been developing so many ways to automate processes on our campus and Qualtrics is becoming the engine that drives the automation, but also the main interface for the end user. For example, we have been using for self enrollment for certain faculty development courses. A faculty member goes to a registration page, which is actually just a Qualtrics form, fills out a little data and then clicks the Registration button. The faculty member is then automatically enrolled in the selected course in Canvas. That's just one small use case that saves a bunch of admin time.

Avantages

I literally use Qualtrics for everything but surveys. We use it as a form tool, quizzing engine, LMS course enrollment, and so much more. If you want to capture any type of data from a customer and literally do anything you want with it, you need to take a good look at Qualtrics.

Inconvénients

One feature I wish was available in Qualtrics would be the ability to use 'Switch' statements in the survey tool. It's set up so that you have to use tons of 'If' statements to set embedded data (variables) to specific data.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

A very powerful survey application, very intuitive to use! Extremely flexible, superb support

Publié le 04.09.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

great survey tools obviously, but we have built some wonderful educational applications as well
Without the flexibility of Qualtrics we would never have even tried to create these apps on our own.

Avantages

The broad variety of question types, the generally intuitive inteface that lets you start simply, but encourages you to explore its more poweful features. I like the ability to easily get data out in a variety of formats (SPSS, CSV, etc) and add Tableau support was a huge plus!!! The ability to customize the look and feel is very nice, and the flexible distribution options (email, anonymous links, etc) work very well for us. The ability to embed objects in the GUI Editor is awesome, we have built training, teaching modules in Qualtrics without advanced tech help just because the tools are so easy to use!!

Inconvénients

the Table of Contents tool is limited by rules put on place for surveys. We'd like to see educational options settings that would allow more creative use of Qualtrics for educational use.

Qualtrics: More Than Just a Survey

Publié le 15.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Qualtrics is much more than survey software. In fact, I use it for everything but surveys. I've begun the creation of Quick-Help support tool that is powered by Qualtrics. A user is taken down specific path based on his/her individual needs. After entering the needed information, emails are fired off to the people who can fulfill the user's request. The ability to use Qualtrics as my own kind of ticket support system is crucial to fulfilling our users' needs in a systematic and efficient way.

Avantages

I love how granular you can get with every type of action you want to perform. You can use general methods for logic, or create your own with ease. Qualtrics is can be generic as you want, or as customizable as you need.

Inconvénients

I wish Qualtrics wouldn't charge for additional question types. For example, add the form upload and signature question types, you have to pay a fee for each.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Versatile solution that capably supports my organization's online data collection needs

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 19.07.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Streamlines and expedites the collection, analysis, and dissemination of large volumes of data across the organization, putting staff in closer control of their projects.

Avantages

It handles all phases of the online data collection in a variety of modes, whether surveys are distributed by email, posted online, shared via social media, etc. Developers make constant improvements and welcome input from users. It includes a lot of lesser-known but very handy features that improve the experience for survey respondents and researchers alike. Although it's mainly point-and-click based, it does allow some customizations with html, css, and javascript for those who are familiar with them. The design control is user friendly; with Qualtrics it takes little effort to create visually appealing online surveys and forms! Finally, in an enterprise account like ours, the number of different options that can be enabled and disabled for users sets Qualtrics far apart from other tools I've used.

Inconvénients

I would like to see a little more customization available for standard respondent messages, and enhanced validation between numeric fields and with calculations. Bounced email diagnostics would also be very helpful to have.

Excellent Platform

Publié le 26.04.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In this day and age, having mobile-friendly administration of data is key. This massive organization uses many data collection products/vendors, but Qualtrics is the only that I know of which works mobile administration into processes so easily

Avantages

The analytics options for performing certain data manipulations in the system before exporting data makes developing reports a very quick process. I love the chat-based support function as well.

Inconvénients

I find it odd that when removing (decrementing) cases from data sets, as I always do to remove preview data, that the time that the system takes to update numbers is rather long. I chatted with product support one day and was given a work-around (i.e., add an embedded data survey block in survey flows), but is still odd.

So versatile, easy

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 08.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've been using survey software for almost 10 years now. We recently switched to Qualtrics from Fluidsurveys (acquired by SurveyMonkey) and have absolutely no regrets. Building surveys is extremely easy and their library with predefined choice options & questions is a real time saver. Via their API we are able to present survey results directly to clients through our own platform. Yes, maybe Qualtrics is a bit more expensive than other SAAS solutions out there, but I haven't seen any organization delivering support as good as they do. We are a small professional services firm and at first I thought Qualtrics was (purely) focused on large enterprises. But honestly, I feel like a real valued customer.

Avantages

Extremely versatile, easy to use, extensive knowledge library (university).

Inconvénients

At first glance their workflow is different from other survey software vendors out there. But reading some articles on how to achieve advanced survey objectives, it totally makes sense.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Formatting a survey on your own is easy even for more complicated tasks.

Publié le 15.06.2017

Avantages

It's flexible. It has options for online and offline surveys. Importing questions from previous surveys is seamless, editing and reordering questions is simple. There are built-in features for a wide range of question and response situations. Qualtrics overs 24-hour support and tutorials for complex programming tasks to get you the design you need. The support staff are professional, friendly, fast and knowledgeable.

Inconvénients

Ocassionally I've run into glitches and had to delete and re-enter questions to get rid of an issue. Editing (and re-editing) wouldn't fix the issue.

Support client

The Best...Simply the Best!

Publié le 18.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I always get great service and support from the support line. They are focused, professional and help to solve any issue that I have.

Avantages

I like the people the best, but the software is intuitive and easy to use. It's like and Apple product, you don't really need a manual to use it right out of the gate.

Inconvénients

I don't like finding out that something changed when I log in. I would rather have been told ahead of time that things were changing and I should expect X Y or Z.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Very intuitive, easy to customize and use, user friendly and best research tools

Publié le 08.06.2017

Avantages

Features & Functionality (many options available, easy to select & use)
Printed Report (customization)
Initial Report (Dashboard look & feel)
Easy DIY Customization (look & feel, survey flow, report)
Best Customer Support Ever!! ^^

Inconvénients

Signature & file upload (additional step require to download instead of usual downloading of raw data)
Printed Report (unable to display all rows for text entry at times)
Initial Report (not easy to customize, rooms for improvement as compare to Printed Report)
Contact list (time consuming to upload data with other languages)

Support client

Qualtrics is a sophisticated, reliable and very user-friendly software that I use every day!

Publié le 15.07.2017

Avantages

The feature of Qualtrics I like the most is that the sky is the limit in terms of it's versatility. One can make a very simple, straight-forward survey or one can use sophisticated logic and make a very complex survey. This versatility allows me to use Qualtrics for any job I have.

Inconvénients

In it's current state the Insight Platform reporting features are less-than ideal. They are making progress and things are getting a little better, but there is a long way to go. I still am not able to customize my graphs using the reporting tool like I really need to do.

Above and beyond

Publié le 02.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Support group is amazing. No matter when I call they are kind an caring. You can hear the smiles in their voices and each one seems to really love their job. Yesterday and today Mark helped me with a particularly involved survey flow, and his suggestions and information led to the best outcome for us. And of course, the annual summits are unbelievable!

Avantages

Easy to use. Engineers are open to changes and challenges, upgrades and upsets :)

Inconvénients

The newer reporting system only allows one question per page, so reports can be very long, we sometimes have 300 questions~

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Qualtrics tool's and services are amazing! The tool is efficient and customer service is world class

Publié le 18.07.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been using Qualtrics for over two years and it has been one of the most useful tools I have ever used in regards to marketing research and business analysis. The technology is user friendly and the

Avantages

The technology is user friendly and the customer service is world class. I have colleagues and individuals from other industries always asking me about this technology. I have been able to increase my productivity and the quality of work deliverable with Qualtrics. My team has been able to accomplish much more than we could have imagined in such a short amount of time.

Inconvénients

I'm a tough customer but this is one of the few products that I couldn't find any cons. I'm impressed.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

This software helps me tremendously with our university departmental data. I highly recommend it!

Publié le 15.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Ease of use and good reporting.

Avantages

It is intuitive. The data and analysis and reporting features are very helpful and easy to use. Sharing is nice. Integration with other products is useful as well.

Inconvénients

As much as I like new features that are rolled out regularly, it is nearly always an additional cost and very costly at that. I see cool things and then realize that it is going to take a big meeting with our university to even consider the huge cost.

Qualtrics Survey Software

Publié le 22.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The software is very user-friendly and versatile, and the customer support is very good. The new platform makes it even easier than it was when we started using it.

Avantages

Versatility. We use it for class registration and follow-up evaluations.

Inconvénients

It would be nice if we could consolidate duplicates on more than just email because many of our participants share an email with each other or use them to register their employees.

Qualtrics is awesome

Publié le 11.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Besides having a great product, I have consistently had excellent service with Qualtrics support. Of the many different survey software packages I have used, Qualtrics is the most nimble, intuitive and useful.

Avantages

The software has great functionality. Qualtrics provides exceptional training and tips. The customer services is outstanding.

Inconvénients

There are some limitations in the area of question design. Specifically with options for how you would like responses.

Easy-access questionnaires

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 08.03.2018

Avantages

Qualtrics is pretty powerful, yet it remains "accessible," with a very easy learning curve. At its essence, it is a backend for designing questionnaires. Basic features include your typical types of questions (multiple choice, radio boxes, checkboxes, free-text entry, etc.). Advanced features include display logic and sub-questionnaires. You may distribute via email invitations and monitor questionnaire completion. Finally, it has some rudimentary analysis tools that can give you some descriptive statistics. Export options include .CSV, if you want to get the data into Excel or some other tool for more complicated analysis.

Inconvénients

Don't try to do anything fancier than descriptive statistics. But you can export data pretty easily to do analysis and/or visualization elsewhere.

I love the software.

Publié le 07.06.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It keeps my research organizationed. The different options makes it easy to work with.

Avantages

It is easy to navigate and get things done. I love using the software because there a lot of options I can use to meet my research needs. The improved version looks nice too.

Inconvénients

It is so slow moving from one tab to another. It doesn't have the open in a mew tab option too. It would have been so much helpfull if it had the later function.

Qualtrics, Surveys for researchers

Publié le 06.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We used qualtrics for product prototyping, and to create business automated processes. We've even used it to diversify classrooms. Do NOT compare them to Survey Monkey! They are so much more. It's not just about the interface. It's about the Data analytics.

Great for Researchers

Quotas

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great survey platform which can be customized and includes many useful options

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 21.05.2018

Option to add Javascript
Very flexible with many options
Great support
Works well for consumers
Integrates well with web services
Great preview, including for mobile

Inconvénients

Adding javascript is possible but not very convenient.
In some cases, the website does not provide information (for example when closing responses in progress, it's not clear when all responses are closed)
Many export formats is a plus, but variable names are not consistent across formats
I have encountered bugs several times in the past.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

What would I do without Qualtrics?!

Publié le 30.07.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Qualtrics Insight Platform is a vital tool for my research and teaching. I have fielded numerous surveys, and Qualtrics has had every feature I needed for any question type I wanted to include and any panel design I wanted to utilize. Also, the Qualtrics support staff has been willing and able to help me with any question I had about complex survey designs. Finally, Qualtrics is so easy to use that I teach my undergraduate students how to design and administer surveys for one of my classes.

Avantages

Extremely user friendly program. Powerful platform to field surveys with any and all question types. I have gotten extremely helpful, knowledgeable, friendly service with my questions about survey design, account issues, and email recruitment very time that I have contacted the Qualtrics support staff.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

One of the best survey tool in the market

Publié le 10.02.2018

Advanced survey functionalities

Avantages

Qualtrics is a very intuitive and user friendly tool to build and launch a survey in few minutes.
It offers the possibility to use different question types and logic in the survey flow. It's easy to build the questionnaire you need using its set of functionalities. There is the possibility to track respondents and send reminders, through email invite. Support team and e-learning platform are offering a first class service.

Inconvénients

For the time being there better tools for Conjoint Analysis and Max Diff analysis.
Reporting functionality is ok, but could result most proficient to download raw data to build visualizations with other tools.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Qualtrics is one of the most user friendly pieces of software I have ever used.

Publié le 02.01.2018

Avantages

User friendly, but very capable of doing complex steps. The help documentation is very thorough and easy to use.

Inconvénients

A little hard to understand where to go to find help documentation now with all the products showing up. We just have the Survey product and you need to use the Research icon to get to help for Surveys.

Support client

Qualtrics and Vocalize do what I need and do it well...

Publié le 17.03.2018

Avantages

Powerful and easy to use. I wad able to easily construct a survey, distribute out and setup a powerful dashboard to visualize the results.

Inconvénients

Some parts are complex and a little buggy. The online documentation is not always complete. Reports could be more intuitive. Dashboards should be sharable without licenses.