Avis clients sur ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy

4,8 (1 130)
Logiciel de livraison à la fois simple et puissant

(1 130)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

1130 avis

Codjo Bienvenu
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Logiciel de gestion des ventes en ligne

Publié le 19/11/2023

Avantages

C'est un logiciel d'e-commerce qui permet la gestion des achats et ventes en ligne. Ça nous permet également la planification et d'optimisation de la chaîne logistique ainsi de gérer les inventaires, les campagnes, les commandes et les traitements des commandes.

Inconvénients

C'est un bon logiciel qui très fiable et très facile à utiliser . Ça n'a rien comme inconvénient pour son utilisation vue ses bienfaits ainsi donc j'invite aux autres de l'utiliser.

Bryan
Bryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Such a huge fan of Shipping Easy, they do exactly what they promise.

Publié le 18/07/2018

I get my shipping done quickly and reliably every single day regardless of which storefront, which carrier and which destination.

Avantages

I run 2 distinct Shopify stores and my amazon marketplace, all from my single dashboard. We ship many thousands of packages domestically and internationally using UPS, DHL and USPS. I've personally used Shipping Easy every single work day since I signed up 6 years ago! I'm so impressed with how they have grown while continuing to put their customers first. I simply can't imagine starting an e-commerce business without them.

Inconvénients

Ha! Must be a trick question! So trick answer. Honestly, over the years any shortcomings or hiccups that I've pointed out have been quickly and thoughtfully resolved.

Christina

Incredible Service

Publié le 11/12/2019

Avantages

I love that it is user friendly and Shipping Easy strives to ensure its users have the access to help when needed. Super prompt and efficient.

Inconvénients

I am not a techy person so sometimes I dont always know how to fix an issue, HOWEVER the chat feature is amazing for this!

Pourquoi passer à ShippingEasy

The ease and support and Lularoe integration!
JOHN

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Fine service for what they offer.

Publié le 09/08/2018

Overall experience is good. For the price, the services and features are good. Overall, my experience with customer service is that they are pretty helpful. We have been trying to get a feature running for days, and through focus and ingenuity, Melody was able to get it running after a few different attempts with us today.

Avantages

Clean design, runs fast, overall offered more than our last software, offered a pretty good introductory discount at the time, easily synced with 3 of our sales avenues at first, customer service is usually pretty fast to respond when contacted

Inconvénients

There is at times disconnect with the different stores leading to problems we did not have with another service. I do not always know where the break down is, but shippingeasy won't always connect with eBay or our website. There were unexplained orders that were not ours for items we have never sold that showed up in our shippingeasy account more than once. I have not noticed development of shippingeasy since we first started using. There is a forum page to request development and features, and I do not believe there is any customer requested development done. I would like to know that something "in the pipeline" or "in progress" is actually progressing at all and not simply lip service.

John
John
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

'Best platform' Shipping Easy

Publié le 22/11/2023

The platform (shipping easy)is one of the best for all growing business,by saving money and time hence.It's highly organised and well functional.

Avantages

The platform has saved me a lot of money,by shipping hundreds of orders from my Shopify e-commerce store.

Inconvénients

Out of the experience of more than 2 years of using the platform to run my business I haven't seen any downside of this wonderful platform.

Lori

Customer Service

Publié le 03/03/2020

Shipping easy has been easy to use and customer service has been great. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your help

Avantages

I love that its integrated with Lularoe and Bless making it easy to ship.

Inconvénients

Tax info was hard to find on my own, but thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], in a few minutes he had it figured out and I was able to print.

Rachael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Shipping Easy Review

Publié le 03/06/2019

Makes day to day shipping and sending packages quick and easy

Makes day to day shipping and sending packages quick and easy

Avantages

quick and easy to use daily, great compatibility

Inconvénients

A bit of a learning curve, not the cheapest software there is

Pourquoi passer à ShippingEasy

better layout, was the same monthly cost as Stamps.com, Stamps is now cheaper per month
Roger

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The sales call I'm glad I answered!

Publié le 28/01/2020

you can ship USPS, FedEx, DHL and UPS from one screen.

you can ship USPS, FedEx, DHL and UPS from one screen.

Avantages

Co reps did whatever it took to get me running. Had a printing issue today, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did a great job getting me back in business.

Inconvénients

I wish it worked better on Zebra printers with a Mac.

Cortney

Shipping Is Truly Is Easy

Publié le 13/09/2019

Shipping Easy saves me so much time compared to the last shipping software that I used.

Avantages

It integrates with my business software and automatically pulls in my customer's information.

Inconvénients

I don't have any complaints about Shipping Easy.

Tina

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Shipping Easy is Easy!

Publié le 04/03/2020

Good & Great! I usually don't have any issues with the software. When I do the customer service helps super quick.

Avantages

I love that it connects to my business's checkout and has the labels all ready for me!

Inconvénients

Set up was a little tough. Some of the explanations in the help section were not easy to follow.

Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

Automate Your Daily Shipping Tasks and Inventory Management

Publié le 17/02/2020

Their customer support has been phenomenal - much more in depth than expected. Every level of their staff, from onboarding to chat, is knowledgeable about every aspect of the app.

Avantages

I love the automation features with this software. I've been able to free up hours a week using the automation and inventory features.

Inconvénients

Honestly, I can't think of anything at the moment.

Meydad
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent solution for our business model

Publié le 25/11/2019

Avantages

If your company ships around 2,000-3,000 packages monthly, this is the software for you.

Inconvénients

The reports section could be a bit confusing. I wish there were a few more features.

Veronica

Excellent Shipping App

Publié le 17/11/2019

For more than five years, ShippingEasy has provided me excellent service. Their customer service is always at reach through the chat feature inside the App, and they always respond immediately. So there is always help at hand. There has not been one time when they have not helped me when I have had the need. Help is always at the speed of light. The commercial rates provided through them are also great!

Avantages

As it names states, shipping is very easy with this App. I have been using it since 2014 in a BigCommerce Store with no issues, to ship domestically and internationally using mostly USPS, FedEx and APC. For a very reasonable monthly fee you can connect unlimited stores, so selling through multiple channels becomes a breeze. I have Amazon, eBay and the BigCommerce store all funneled through ShippingEasy and it makes shipping very trouble-free as it syncs everything.

Inconvénients

I could not find use for their inventory manage feature, but I can not say it is good or bad, it just did no service for the style of stores and sales I have.n

ShipStation

More Affordable.
Tanya

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shipping Easy. The Best Shipping & Email Marketing Program ever created all...

Publié le 26/06/2018

Cut down on shipping errors, saved money and time!

Cut down on shipping errors, saved money and time!

Avantages

What I love most about this program is Everything! Not only does it send our customers shipment notification emails with tracking numbers but you can set up a variety of automated emails for every possible need. Having been in business for over 20 years I have used many different shipping programs, nothing has ever come close to the abilities of what Shipping Easy can do. Since this program has all of your order data it gives you so many options to reach back out to customers. Each day I discover some other feature I am not using that I should be taking advantage of. If I am ever uncertain how something could benefit me or how to set something up their support staff is the best of the best! So Amazing! You can set up numerous stores with infinite ways to reach out to your customers to increase sales. There is simply no other option for us. Shipping Easy makes our job easier, it cuts down on shipping mistakes and saves us time, energy, and money.

Inconvénients

The only negative that I have found in 10 months of using Shipping Easy is that you cannot create forms to capture email addresses for those customers that wish to receive newsletters. Currently I do still pay another company that has built in forms on my website making it super easy to capture email addresses. On the bright side, because it does have the ability to send emails to anyone that has placed an order, it does not matter if they signed up, I can still send them an email.

Allen
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits chimiques

They take care of you!

Publié le 03/07/2019

In the two years we have been using ShippingEasy, every time we have a question or odd request, they have been impossibly helpful in getting the issue resolved with nearly no wait at all. The individuals I have contacted are all intimately familiar with not only the aspects of their own product, but have a keen understanding of all the carriers they support as well as the platform you may sell from. They know shipping inside and out.

Avantages

Everything I need done as far as shipping is concerned, they can handle without issue. The interface is straight-forward and easy to use, plus they work seamlessly with our store and postal carriers. I have never had a bug or issue with the software after over two years of use.

Inconvénients

It's hard to come up with something I like the least about this product. Before, we had been doing all of our shipping manually which took hours. Now we can practically automate the process and have easy access to a wealth of information we never had before. I should note that we only take advantage of the shipping aspects of the program and only use one store, so I can't speak on the inventory management or how well it handles multiple platforms.

Roland
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Simple and effective way to ship and track productsj.

Publié le 06/12/2022

Was very easy to set up and install.

Was very easy to set up and install.

Avantages

Easy setup and use played a major factor in selecting this product for our customer to use on their website. They were able to hit the ground running once we showed them basics.

Inconvénients

As of right now there have not been any issues with this product from our client.

Shippo

Logiciel antérieur

Shippo
jasmin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use software with a caring team

Publié le 23/08/2019

overall, i love shipping easy. I started using this software when it was first launched a few years ago. They were one of the first companies to provide the label printing ease us upcoming ecommerce businesses needed.

Avantages

I love that i can always and i mean ALWAYS get my questions or concerns answered. The staff is amazing and extremely knowledgable. They are patient and are always eager to help out

Inconvénients

so far, i havent had major cons, i have been using them for years

ShipStation

better pricing
Debbie
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ShippingEasy from a Person who is not techie

Publié le 02/02/2023

Helps streamline the shipping process for e-commerce businesses, simplifying and saving time on the shipping process. Provides access to discounted shipping rates for businesses, which can lead to significant cost savings. Automated shipping processes help ensure accuracy and timely delivery of products, improving customer satisfaction. It provides real-time tracking information of shipments, so businesses can keep an eye on their delivery status. It has a powerful, user-friendly interface that makes it easy to manage a variety of tasks related to shipping. It offers integrated shipping solutions that connect with online stores and other e-commerce platforms. It allows businesses to customize shipping labels and invoices, creating a professional and personalized experience for customers. It provides a range of features that can be used to optimize shipping operations, such as batch shipping and order routing. ShippingEasy helps to reduce the time and costs associated with order fulfillment by providing integrated shipping solutions, such as discounted shipping rates, streamlined order management and automated shipping label creation. It also helps to improve customer service by providing real-time tracking and delivery updates. Additionally, ShippingEasy offers analytics and reporting tools to help businesses better understand their shipping data, enabling them to make better decisions and optimize operations. Finally, ShippingEasy is a cloud-based system

Avantages

Affordable pricing plansCustomization optionsTailored plans for businesses of all sizesAbility to track shipmentsIntegration with many popular e-commerce platforms

Inconvénients

Limited carrier optionsNo access to international shippingNo international shipping insurance optionsLimited customer support options

Tim
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

Absolutely Amazing

Publié le 29/10/2019

Could not be happier. The service, product, and ease of use are crucial to running out warehouse.

Avantages

Shipping easy is the superior backend shipping system for your business. The ease of use is top notch, and it's easy to train others on the system.

Inconvénients

Nothing, They are very responsive to any customer service related request we have had. All software has issues, but shippingeasy always fixes them quickly.

ShipStation et Pirate Ship
Coree
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

Shipping made EASY!!

Publié le 24/07/2022

From start to finish, everything this program has to offer is easy to understand and put into action. For a small business like mine, it’s a true headache saver when it comes to order management and shipping.

Avantages

It’s truly all in the name!! Shipping Easy makes all aspects of shipping extremely easy! From website order integration, to order management, to package tracking, everything works seamlessly and simply.

Inconvénients

Honestly, there is nothing about this program I do. It like. When my business suffered an extreme slowdown, like most businesses the past couple of years, paying the monthly fee was an extra cost that Made me contemplate switching. But for the monthly cost, the program truly makes life so much easier and compact so you’re not going between twenty different programs to keep track of everything shipping.

James

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My most recommended software ever

Publié le 19/09/2018

The biggest benefit that we have seen since using ShippingEasy is the time savings. Before using ShippingEasy, we were set up to print all shipping labels out of paypal. 20 orders was a 1/2 day process. Copying and pasting tracking #'s back to my website. Currently we are processing over 100 per day in less than 3 hours.

Avantages

I love Shipping Easy for how it greatly streamlines the shipping process. Whether you are just shipping a few packages a week to hundreds per day, it makes the process easy and intuitive. Additionally, the interface between various marketplaces is a life saver. Shipping a vendor fulfilled Amazon order is no different than filling one from our own website. It transfers all shipping info quickly and accurately.
Finally, they have one of the best help desks of any software I have ever seen with quick and accurate responses.

Inconvénients

I think the only negative that I have had is with not being able to print a multi box order more easily. It can be done, but only if using thermal transfer type printing.

Jim

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Their Name is what I Get!!

Publié le 03/10/2019

Shipping Easy makes running an online store easy and saves time from having to research pricing for my item on USPS, UPS and Fed Ex websites. They have negotiated rates with UPS and Fed Ex which they pass on to us. Their customer service team is responsive and informed. They always get me back on track quickly. They proactively reach out to help us utilize their tools like Marketing. We are able to send out blast emails to all 4000+ customers about sales, discounts or other products we want to highlight. Cool Stuff!!

Avantages

The ease of identifying the most economical method to ship items - USPS, UPS, Fed-Ex. They also offer the ability to access all previous customers via the Marketing segment.

Inconvénients

I can't rearrange the icons at the top of my dashboard. Maybe the price....It would be great to have this service for free, but they earn their fees!!

Cynthia

ShippingEasy Review

Publié le 09/12/2019

It's good, I miss the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] days and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today reminded me what old Shipping Easy was like when it was still more tactile and responsive to a customer. Get back there.

Avantages

This is actually a great software but this review is specifically for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] customer service this morning. He was absolutely great and really appreciate his quick response. This software is almost perfect, it really is, I like the marketing platform, the notes for customers, and the ease of use for labels.

Inconvénients

Ya'all need to fix the issue with captures that go over night not pulling through. Also the inventory needs to be more robust and manage ALL inventory in your store not just previous orders that have been placed. UPC's also need to pull through, not everyone manages by SKU.

Kristy

Excellent Product Software

Publié le 21/11/2019

I have loved using ShippingEasy. The software is awesome. The company is on top of issues and the best thing about them is their fantastic customer service. They will walk you through any issue you may have.

Avantages

Software that is user friendly is very important to me. Also, I love that you can track the company's postage and orders over time.

Inconvénients

I don't use all the features that ShippingEasy provides so some of the information on my screen is irrelevant.

Anthony
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Thankful for Shippeasy

Publié le 28/10/2019

Avantages

Used this software back in our ecommerce days, and have stuck with it for 8+ years.
We have since transitioned to manual orders, but Shippingeasy has always worked perfect for us.

Inconvénients

Nothing comes to mind. We haven't ran into many problems here.

Shopify integration.