99 avis

SutiHR

Une solution RH complète pour les entreprises de toutes envergures.

4,3 /5 (99 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
99 avis
Sharon G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits chimiques

Great investment!

Publié le 19/12/2018

Avantages

I love that we now have an all in one platform for every HR need - and if you do not have a need for a certain module, you don't have to purchase it! We have launched each module separately. and that has worked well for our team.

Inconvénients

The software admin functions are not very intuitive and a little clunky. That said, the support team is phenomenal! They are very attentive and knowledgeable and respond to our needs very quickly.

Shannon J.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I used Suti HR in a previous organization. It's so good, I am launching in my new company!

Publié le 26/01/2021

I have been involved in several large-scale system implementations (of HRIS systems, ATS systems, and the HR side of an ERP) in my HR career. I have implemented and/or worked with NJOYN, Taleo, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Sage, and Suti (twice). Of all of the systems I've used and the vendors I have worked with, Suti has eclipsed them all in their flexibility, and the ability to fit the needs of the business!

Kirsten, as our implementation partner, has been outstanding. She is responsive, solutions-oriented, and has this incredible "can-do" attitude with every crazy request. We've had such a good experience that we are now investing in Sutisoft for our Accounts Payable and Employee Expense solutions!

Avantages

I am a Director of People and Culture (HR) for a medium-sized non-profit organization. I launched Suti-HR as a cost-effective solution for effective time tracking in my previous organization, and quickly found it did so much more than that for us. When I changed companies, and realized we needed to implement a new HRIS as the current one didn't meet our needs, there was no question I wanted to work with SUTI-HR again!

There is so much to like about this system! It is user-friendly and it supports all of the core functions of a comprehensive HR system at a fraction of the cost. I think the real differentiator with Suti, though, is the SERVICE. They are committed to understanding the needs of the client, and will build the system around your business needs, rather than forcing you to change your business to adapt to a system.

It is a highly reliable, secure, cloud-based solution with a vendor who will work hard to support your business. I am happy to be a client of Suti for the second time around!

Inconvénients

I am struggling to come up with a "con". I think maybe the fact that the system is SO flexible, it can be a lot to learn for the administrator. However, they've provided training videos that teach you what you need to know, and will always take a call to support you when you need it.

Again, I liked the system enough after using it for almost 6 years in my previous organization that it was the system of choice in my new agency.

Jodie J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Verre, céramique et béton

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Is it Worth It?

Publié le 12/12/2019

Time and Attendance , and Performance Review, in one system

Avantages

SutiHR has almost all the HR features that we are looking for. Applicant Tracking, Time and Attendance, Performance Reviews, etc. Price-wise, it is affordable compared to other HRIS. It also tries to improve their system as much as possible like adding "partial time off" ability to Time Off Request.

Inconvénients

However, it is not user friendly per the feedback from our staff. And we have requested to add one more tab in the benefits section but it wasn't still there, even after a year of waiting. When issues occur, the customer support takes time to reply and resolve it. Sometimes, after their update, the system gets messed up that was hard to figure out.

Rikki W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

All in One, just like an HR Generalist

Publié le 03/08/2018

So glad we found SutiHR and it contains all the modules we will need as we grow and evolve. Several HRIS would not do business with us until we reached a certain number of employees. I did not want to start with one HRIS and then move to another once we grew bigger.

Plus they have amazing support, we have even got calls from the company President asking how things were going, ideas for improvement, and thanking us for being their customer.

Additionally, our technical employees who are very particular about applications/systems even give this a thumbs up. So I will consider this a huge win from my internal customers, HR serves each day.

Avantages

The biggest pro is their customer support response to our requests for enhancements to the software. As our company grows and changes we have evolving needs of the various modules. Our account executive listens to understand what business obstacle we are facing and then gets to work with the development team on a solution. In my 15+ years of HR I have never had an HRIS vendor partner respond so quickly, in the past I was told to put in a ticket to the end user-group que and wait to see if makes the list of items for the next version. We recently submitted a need to get our timekeeping reports built differently, by the end of next pay period it was done. This made processing timekeeping much faster, more accurate, allowing us to spend time on other HR activities.

Second pro, all the modules are included in the price you get quoted, allowing me to be much more confident in my HR Budgets. Also, we have the freedom to roll-out each module as it makes sense for our company.

Third pro, employee self service. Our teammembers love the mobile app for timekeeping and using the address book to easily call a colleague. Our teammembers travel a lot so this functionality is a huge plus, one we did not find

Inconvénients

Con, additional focus on compliance related items and reports can be improved. HR is heavily legal related and the data and the way it is collected, stored, and who has access to view are important items to continue to consider as well as any impact of changing laws. Happy to report, any concerns we have had have been quickly resolved by our great SutiHR Account Executive.

Jessica C.

• Support client

Suti software has been an excellent addition to our company.

Publié le 08/03/2018

Avantages

I like that this software isn't just HR. It also has Time Management and Expense tracking all in one. There have been some functionalities that we want the software to do, but it didn't have. The team has done an excellent job of creating the functionalities for us to have the software perform how we want it to.
In the Mobile App, our employees can clock in and out, request time off, manager's can approve their departments time off requests, I can see my PTO balance. Having this mobile app has allowed us to eliminate our physical time clock that we previously used. The app is very easy to use.
Overall, this is an excellent HR software. We reviewed 6 different software packages and this is the one we chose. We are not disappointed! The support is fantastic.

Inconvénients

Learning how to manage some of the functionalities has been a challenge. However, our support team has been wonderful. I just need to send an email asking how to do something and I get a response back within a short amount of time.
The Mobile App is great to use. There are some functions that we would like to have available in the Mobile App that currently are not available.

Lesley A.

It’s okay

Avantages

I like the layout and it’s pretty simple as far as figuring out how it works.

Inconvénients

What I liked least was the issues I’ve had with my schedule being correct. A lot of times it would glitch when it came to my punch in and out times and more often than not, at the end of the week my hours were incorrect.

Jason L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Working Great!

Publié le 23/06/2020

Avantages

Ability to be customized to suit specific business practices.

Inconvénients

Can run a little slow from time to time.

Joselyn J.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Feedback

Publié le 11/12/2020

50/50

Avantages

Checking the time off request for my team.

Inconvénients

The changes that is not communicated they just do it and with out any advance notice or training.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Services à la personne et aux familles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good software

Avantages

its ease of use its comfortable to navigate around

Inconvénients

nothing at all works great for what i do on it

Denise G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Suti HR

Publié le 21/12/2018

Less emails back and forth to send manual onboarding and benefits, better tracking for PTO requests

Avantages

Removing the manual process of onboarding and benefits.

Inconvénients

A little confusing to setup and navigate to meet our needs

Paula B.

Mixed feelings

Publié le 11/09/2018

We are happy to have all of our HR information in one place, but still have not been able to fully utilize all the features for lack of instruction and information, as well as ongoing glitches that have not been fixed. While the support was very good initially, over time support has been harder to access and slower to respond. We have had several support tickets pending for several weeks or months, and still have a new hire that we have not been able to convert to an employee after more than a month.

Avantages

We love the look and feel of the interface. The dashboards are nicely organized. All of the features offered are exactly what we were looking for in an HR platform. We especially like the recruitment-to-onboarding, and the performance review features.

Inconvénients

The set up of the system is not user friendly and there are no written guidelines for setup. We have had to rely on Suti support to set things up, but we have found that we must know exactly what we are trying to accomplish. In other words, the system does things that we had not imagined, but we were not freely offered those features and set up until we specifically asked for information in those areas. Even then, the instruction received did not include best practices on how to use the features. For example, the recruitment feature is very powerful, but requires very specific steps to move to each new phase of the process. That information was not provided when the feature was set up and we have had to learn through trial and error instead of having a concise written procedure for how to access some of the information and move through the process. It is quite confusing. The same goes for the Benefits enrollment feature. Lastly, we were told that a time block feature would be added to the time management so that we could enter time as blocks of time worked rather than start and end times. That was originally scheduled for the end of 2017 and still has not happened.

Réponse de SutiSoft Traduire en français

Hi Paula, Thank you for your feedback! Customer feedback is very valuable as it helps us to evaluate our processes and make plans for improvement.

We apologize for the frustration and confusion.

As you mentioned, we are working on making it easier to access the help videos and guides. Currently we have a knowledge base filled with help articles: SutiHR Knowledge Base

Please note that we also have Account Managers available for additional training if needed.

You also mentioned about the ability to enter in the number of hours worked for the day. This feature has been added to the timesheets. We¿d be happy to setup a time discuss and review with you.

Lorena R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits chimiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Lots of things to do in this platform!

Publié le 03/10/2019

I have used it and like it, (not love it yet)

Avantages

you can have pretty much all your information, culture, recruiting, and payroll in one platform.

Inconvénients

I wish it will have more easy use of time sheets. It does not allow to use without having to have a specific set time.

Sage P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

SutiHR

Publié le 13/10/2016

I didn't want to have to subscribe to a few different software companies to get what I needed at this time. SuitHR offered me all that I was interested in: recruitment, onboarding, personnel, performance review, time tracking, time off requests, benefit tracking, training and project management. In addition they have an area for company news and photos of each employee. I wanted this to work as a company dashboard, not just a tool for HR. The folks at SutiHR have been great about training and ongoing support as I get further and further into the capabilities of the software. I'm very pleased with SutiHR and would recommend them to any sized company.

Avantages

The software has a lot of functionality
Customer service
Cost

Inconvénients

There is a lot to think about as you get setup. The more time you take to input, the better the outcome.

Thien V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique

A Simple Solution for Small Businesses

Publié le 10/11/2016

We've implemented SutiHR as our first HR system. This decision was based on flexibility, ease of use, functionality and of course security of our data. While it does not provide attractive interface as other products we demo, SutiHR has an all in one solution from new hire to termination with room for customization. All the main function of HR (performance, training, employee record, recruitment, benefits, reporting...) are working flawlessly for our company.

Avantages

SutiHR has a great team of support for users, and constantly updating the product to have better features. Very straight forward interface and made ready step-by-step user guides.

Inconvénients

As with all software, there are many areas to improve. SutiHR team has been working hard to do just this as demand arise. It is not for large size company, and the workflow is simple. If your expectation of HR system is an ERP, then this is not for you.

Shalonda D.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Suti

Publié le 03/10/2019

It was very great while i used it and never had any issues with it.

Avantages

It's user friendly able to find what you need

Inconvénients

There was nothing i didn't like about the software.

Tiffany A.

SutiHR Works

Publié le 04/10/2019

I am able to write down my times when and go back to Suti when I am too busy or I forget to clock in and out. There are friendly reminders to review time sheets and evaluations that I might over look. Suti helps to keep me organized.

Avantages

SutiHR is dependable and easy to navigate.

Inconvénients

The only problem I had was in the beginning and that was saving my password.

Christopher R.

Recovery Point WV

Publié le 11/02/2019

I was very pleased with the performance of the website and the app. Suti met all of the needs of our companies different payroll needs. I highly recommend Suti to anyone considering it for their company!

Avantages

Simplicity of the app made all of our time stamp and payroll needs very easy!

Inconvénients

If there was one thing I had to select it would be the multilevel approvals.

Lisset I.

Suti is excellent

Publié le 10/10/2019

I have been able to manage my staff and my own work better with Suti. Suti is an excellent software.

Avantages

I like that it keeps track of worked hours, leave time, and when performance evaluations are due.

Inconvénients

I do not dislike anything. Suti is a very useful software.

Jessica B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits pharmaceutiques

SutiHR Review

Publié le 13/12/2019

Avantages

What I like most about this software, is that it is user friendly and easy to navigate.

Inconvénients

What I like least about this software is that you have to go under personal info change request to make a time-sheet adjust. Why not just have a tab that says time-sheet adjust.

Laura J.

Great

Avantages

Time off is easy to schedule and keep track of. Team time off calendar is helpful as well when scheduling for time off.

Inconvénients

Session expired notice every single time I try to sign on even though I sign out every time is very annoying and unnecessary.

Alisha M.

Publié le 30/01/2019

Getting paid and seeing my time off balances and performance

Avantages

It was fast easy and convenient. Have not experienced any glitches

Inconvénients

I can’t find any. I have not had any bad experiences with the Suti Hr program and I have been using it for a year and a half.

Amy W.

Great product

Publié le 31/01/2019

SutiHR is a great product to help keep track of time worked and earned time off. Wouldn’t want to switch to any other product.

Avantages

I love that everything is accessible from the home screen with just one click.

Inconvénients

I really do not have any complaints at this time.

Carla H.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Outstanding

Publié le 10/08/2018

SutiHr was outstanding from the time of interest, to implanting the product. Their latest improvements of the system are excellent. Their customer service reps are amazing. They are able to handle any questions and concerns.

Very Happy Customer

Avantages

User friendly, variety of modules. Employees were able to adjust to using the system quickly.

Inconvénients

Integrating other payroll systems. However, the ability to create reports make up for what is lacking.

Rebecca K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits pharmaceutiques

Suti review

Publié le 13/12/2019

Avantages

It keeps track of everyone's birthdays making it easier to wish everyone a Happy Birthday.

Inconvénients

It doesn't let you edit the time off. Like you have to cancel and go back and and start all over.

Brian H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great product for mid level companies

Publié le 30/01/2019

Suti helps eliminate payroll padding, or forging. this program holds its users accountable.

Avantages

The ease of access, from both desktops and phones. The ap is very easy to use.

Inconvénients

Had quite a few bugs. however, they were corrected.