ADP TotalSource

Gestion des ressources humaines et avantages du personnel

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

226 avis

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Functionalities

Publié le 17/04/2019

Overall it's very good, I get everything in my hand quickly.

Overall it's very good, I get everything in my hand quickly.

Avantages

I really enjoyed the ease of finding my company documents and processes without having to request it.

Inconvénients

Worst thing is when we forget the password, saving password process is complicated and confusing.

Joilyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very user friendly, easy to navigate. Reports are great. Current on laws and mandates...

Publié le 13/03/2018

The assurance that I am up on all the laws and mandates involving human resources, that I have handled HR issues appropriately, that my payroll is done correctly with the correct withholdings and my PTO is correctly calculated. I like that I have a plethora of reports at my disposal.

Avantages

The ease of use and the fact that I know all my "i's" are dotted and my "t's" are crossed when it comes to Federal and State laws and mandates. Payroll is smooth and easy requiring just a little data entry. The new hire process is quick and easy. I love the Handbook creator and am looking forward to starting the training for our employees. I love that if you are not sure what to do you can click on the training video and take a quick tutorial. I also like that instructions come with most forms so nothing is left out and there is very little room for error. I love my payroll rep and HR business partner. If I have a question, they are always quick with an answer and many times have taken the time to walk me through what to do so I understand the process and learn it.

Inconvénients

I have not quite figured out how to use the performance management section under the HR tab. There are still so many functions that I have not used. It took quite a bit of effort to get our PTO to be calculated and to show up on our employees pay stub.

Wallace
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

You can do better.

Publié le 26/12/2019

We moved over to ADP TotalSource (PEO) from ADP Run and I'll begin my review by saying we're not happy at all.
Let's start with the price: ADP TotalSource is very expensive and I can now say the cost does not justify the service received.
Service: My sales representative "forgot" to cancel our previous RUN service when she moved us over to TotalSource. Every time we called for live representative, we were never able to get a hold of our "dedicated" representative. I would leave voicemails, but no one checks those. They did call back whenever I followed up with an email.
Closing thoughts: Save the headache and find a newer, more up-to-date PEO service provider. We moved over to a much better company and we're happy. In addition to saving about half of what we were paying ADP, we're receiving better service and we're also using a user-friendly online platform.

Avantages

There isn't much to like. I guess since this field is a requirement, I'd say they do make sure their platform is compliant.

Inconvénients

The TotalSource online platform is ancient.. it's like as if someone designed it to be not-user-friendly on purpose. In today's day and age, it's expected for a company like ADP to provide a user-friendly experience.

Jennifer

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

If your looking for a complete Payroll option, This is it!

Publié le 11/07/2019

ADP also allows employees to request time off, and employers to approve or decline. Highly recommend for small and large companies.

Avantages

The designers of ADP knew what they were doing when they created it! ADP has everything an employer needs in a payroll company. Clocking in and out is SUPER simple and creates no hassle! As an employer you are able to do full employee evaluations, as well as allow them to self evaluate! You can also assign employees to review each other which is a great option. The best feature of ADP is that employees has access to their employee profile allowing them to see their pay rate, date of hire, view and print out pay stubs, etc which is easier than having to go through an HR department.

Inconvénients

I have nothing negative to say about ADP.

Jesse
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

5 Stars All Around

Publié le 05/12/2018

Regardless of the con listed above, this was an outlying issue, and the overall quality and customer service of this organization has been amazing.

Avantages

There are too many pros to write about here. From being able to print off past statements, to being able to view current and past benefits this is an amazing program. The customer service has always been amazing to work with.

Inconvénients

The only issue that I have ever had with them was trying to get a tax issue on my paycheck resolved, there was a lack of communication on the part of customer service, and it took much too long to get the issue resolved.

Matthew
Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

A Decent Employee Portal With Room To Grow

Publié le 28/04/2023

Avantages

ADP is a giant hub of employee information—tailored to your individual business. I like pulling up my employee records, checking pay stubs, or changing tax information either on my work browser or my cellphone. ADP offers some pretty neat benefits and discounts to ticketed services or entertainment including Disney, Universal, cell phone providers, tax programs, etc. Signing up for benefits one year makes it easier for following years as your elections remain saved for easy review.

Inconvénients

The portal is rather bland and it can take a while to peruse the menus and find what you're looking for. It also can feel weird to use an online HR option versus having internal HR employees.

Réponse de ADP

Hi Matt. Thanks for taking the time to review TotalSource. We know it takes time and we appreciate your effort. We're so glad you've had a great experience overall! We appreciate your business and value your feedback. Feel free to reach out if we can assist with any training to better find what you're looking for within the platform.

Sarah
Sarah
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Consistently easy to use and glitch-free

Publié le 04/05/2021

I recommend this to anyone looking to manage their employees across a larger scale with a software that takes a seamless, simple, effective, not the most basic but no superfluous bells and whistles gumming up the works approach and hits it out of the park with flawless functionality.

Avantages

I used this for keeping track of my hours, benefits, and payroll as an employee of a large public school system. The ease of use and organization of this software were well developed and user friendly. Not only was it simple to use without being "in your face" but it was reliable, as in, consistently working and never had an issue or malfunction.

Inconvénients

It could have used a person touch either from the user side where customization is possible or from the company where I had a contact person or human I could have reached if needed...however that is just splitting hairs, besides, if the software never breaks then you dont need tech support or a company contact person, right?

Michelle
Michelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Need to work on customer service and responsiveness.

Publié le 20/07/2020

It was great in the beginning but seems customer service is declining a bit. They need to know that many small companies are struggling, some short staffed in HR department and would like a little more hand holding through some of the processes .

Benefits cost savings
Ease of recruitment and on boarding

Inconvénients

A lot of steps- not super user friendly
Customer service/responsiveness especially during these times
Need a little more walk thru on some processes but are just given links to figure out ourselves

Kelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Secteur maritime
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

ADP for Small Business

Publié le 23/11/2023

It was good at first, then started failing us a small business. Their support team were helpful and tried their best to accomodate our needs.

Avantages

I loved that they were able to set up my employees with all their source deductions

Inconvénients

Too many problems with the app not working for my employees and 0 hours showing up at the end of the pay cycle and I had to spend hours on the phone trying to fix it

Réponse de ADP

Hi Kelly, thank you for the review and the feedback. Please reach out to your HRBP and they would be happy to assist with any problems around the app that you are experiencing!

• Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Publié le 24/09/2018

Avantages

ADP TotalSource has all of the information I need in one place. I can easily review local law changes and run my payroll

Inconvénients

The system logs me out after about 5 minutes of not being used.

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

One stop solution for your all HR Function

Publié le 07/06/2021

Overall it is a complete one stop solution for your HR function. It made your all the HR function online and easy to access with the guidance of experts.

Avantages

It is a complete package to organize all the HR related function in any organization as it is suitable for all the industry. This software helps us to manage human resources completely, employee benefits, Payroll and regulatory compliance. Compare to it's competitors it has more features with regular updates and also dedicated expert guidance. Best thing it is a cloud based.

Inconvénients

I think it didn't have anything which is least likable but yes they can improve their reporting module as sometime we are facing difficulties with customizing report.

Pascale

Very easy to use

Publié le 04/05/2018

Avantages

We use ADP throughout the day every day and I have had nothing but great experiences with it; very easy to use and navigate.

Inconvénients

Just today, actually, I was signed in and then had to restart my computer. When I opened up a new web browser to restart ADP, it kept telling me that I had it open in another screen. ...which I didn't so that was weird.

Pascale,

Thanks so much for your review! We are pleased to see that ADP TotalSource ranks as a 5-Star product for you.

As for that strange one-time web browser glitch, we agree, that is odd. Please know that this review has been passed along to our TotalSource software team so they are aware of this.

Thank you again for taking time out from supporting your clients to submit this review. We look forward to continuing to offer stellar service to Quorum Review IRB!

Hannah
  • Secteur d'activité : Philanthropie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

ADP TotalSource - cumbersome but inclusive

Publié le 09/11/2018

Good product overall, but there is a learning curve

Good product overall, but there is a learning curve

Avantages

Administrators are able to adjust, edit, or update anything. Assigning managers and time card approvers is easy, and time off requests live in a portal - that way if one manager is covering for another it is easy for them access and approve.

Inconvénients

Many features are not intuitive to find and some updates require changes in 2 or 3 completely different areas. Customer service is ok, not great. They'll help you quickly but do not always fix the problem on the first or second try.

Helen
  • Secteur d'activité : Services sans fil

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This software lets you do so many things

Publié le 01/11/2017

The ease of turning in payroll whenever I am ready without having to make phone calls to do so. Reports at my fingertips, ease of setting up employees, etc.

Avantages

Love the ease of putting in payroll, new employees, updating employees, getting reports, terminating employees, etc. Really quick and easy.

Inconvénients

There isn't anything we just don't like about this software. Do wish you could use your right/left arrow keys when inputting payroll. It would save a lot of time. You can use the up/down arrow keys, but not the right/left.

Alfredo
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

No support

Publié le 10/05/2023

Not a problem while working there, big problem when no longer working for company. Onboarding is a breeze, but it should also be a breeze on our end to leave

Avantages

Easy to use when I was an employee but once I left the company I couldn’t access my account.

Inconvénients

Self-termination so I can transfer 401k funds. Since I am unable to find the contact who set up my payroll (she may have left the company) no one can terminate me and I can’t rollover my 401k with Voya Financial.

Réponse de ADP

Hi Alfredo. Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience after leaving your company, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. If you're interested, please email your contact info to clientfeedback@adp.com. We'll get you in touch with the right team to help resolve your issues as quickly as possible.

Versatile and Easy to use

Publié le 20/12/2017

I am able to not only clock in and out, but can access pay stubs, estimate pay, complete reviews, update insurance and personal information and even have access to coupons and discounts.

Avantages

I like all of the feature that are available for employees in the ADP platform. We are able to complete so many necessary tasks with this platform.

Inconvénients

The software is hard to access from mobile devices. It does not format for mobile viewing and must be used on a desktop/laptop for best viewing.

• Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Good for simple HR data and analytics, nightmare for more advanced details

Publié le 11/10/2017

Full HR ingegration between payroll, talent acquisition, HRIS, and employee relations.

Avantages

At the employee level data is displayed in a friendly and easy to read way. Panels separate data into easy to understand groups.

Inconvénients

Reporting is awful. Not being able to get accurate effective dates on single fields is awful for analytical reporting. Advanced reporting requires further work after the data is collected to process it into a meaningful method,

Danielle
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines

Love the software but there are issues linking Easy Labor with Total Source

Reporting, easy for employees to use and navigate on

Reporting, easy for employees to use and navigate on

Avantages

The software is easy to use and navigate with. The reporting mechanisms are very good and helpful too.

Inconvénients

Hate that Easy Labor and Total Source are separate. Still have issues with the correct accruals showing up consistently in both software packages. The service center is attempting to correct

Tony

Publié le 16/04/2020

Very good experience. Very useful software. You can view your profile and activity online and mobile apps.

Avantages

It's a very good payroll software. I punched in and out accurately and I could view my time track online.

Inconvénients

I do not have any problem with this software. Very good and useful. I punched in and out on time.

THERESE
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I LOVE working with ADP Totalsource. Their site is easy to manage and their service is...

Publié le 01/11/2017

Ease of use, accuracy, support.

Ease of use, accuracy, support.

Avantages

Very easy to use. Do not need lessons to use and never need to contact support for assistance for every day things. I could probably state that in the time we have been using ADP Totalsource - approximately 6-8 years, I have had to contact support for their program/site less than 10 times.

Meera
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Great Traditional Resource

Publié le 24/05/2022

PEO met the company's needs for benefits, leaves and payroll requirements

PEO met the company's needs for benefits, leaves and payroll requirements

Avantages

Trusted the software, great customer service

Inconvénients

Not customizable, our company has unique fields for performances, time off and other reporting that cannot be built into the total source.

Mary
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Overall experience is great

Publié le 27/03/2018

With ADP handling all payroll and benefits I save many, many hours of work. I know the work will be done properly and be kept up with all current regulations.

Avantages

Customer support is fabulous. Reps are always able to solve any problems I have save one (see cons). I rest assured knowing that all payroll related tasks are being dealt with properly and in a timely manner.

Inconvénients

Reporting is weak. I am unable to use ireports and have spent a lot of time with ADP technicians trying to get this function to work to no avail. I would like to be able to run simply reports with just the data I need and not have to download tons of data into a spreadsheet and then sort it out.

Barbara
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Using ADP TotalSource does take away a good deal of the HR questions. Not a total solution.

Publié le 15/11/2017

Avantages

Most categories are well defined, and easily accessible. It's good to be able to be able to get contact information that correspond to each category.

Inconvénients

No longer works on Safari (we're an "Apple house"). 3rd party EZLabor does not work well with software. Time-out is way too short.

Linda
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux vidéos

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

One stop shop for payroll, benefits and HR

Publié le 13/03/2018

A complete payroll, benefits and HR system all in one easy to use application.

A complete payroll, benefits and HR system all in one easy to use application.

Avantages

Perfect service for our company; offers a breadth of benefits and services our Company could not find on its own as a small employer. Easy to use, amazing customer service and dedicated support people.

• Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Neutral

Publié le 13/06/2019

It was fine.

It was fine.

Avantages

It was easy to navigate. This was used for clocking in and keeping track of taxes days off etc

Inconvénients

Was very hard to backtrack and find tax info from previous years. Kept saying to contact old
Company and company was saying contact adp