16 837 avis

QuickBooks

Gestion d'entreprise et comptabilité pour les petites entreprises

4,5 /5 (16837 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
4,5
/
5
Rapport qualité-prix
4,3
Fonctionnalités
4,4
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,3
Support client
4,1
93% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
16 837 avis
Kim T.
Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Un assistant d'exception pour la gestion financière de pigiste

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 05/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Terminer de perde des facture, d'oublier une déclaration, un système intelligent, simple et tellement pratique

Avantages

Quickbooks est un logiciel très adapté pour les pigiste, freelance, tpe, pme
Le logiciel est 100% certifié loi anti-fraude
La synchronisation avec votre compte bancaire vous feront gagner un temps précieux
Extension disponible pour réaliser facilement vos impot vos même

Inconvénients

Avec toute sincérité, je n'ai rien de négatif a dire sur ce logiciel. Il m'aide énormément à gérer les finance simplement.

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 10.0/10

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Matériaux de construction
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Facile, rapide et efficace

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 13/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Les problème de trésorerie on été réglée grâce à ce logiciel et le profil est super au niveau de nos revenus. Les paiements ce font aujourd'hui en un clic

Avantages

Ce logiciel est très efficace pour la gestion de comptabilité commerce et inventaire.
Il facilite la comptabilité. Avoir un bon suivi de la clientèle. Pratique pour les PME.

Inconvénients

J'ai trouvé aucun inconvénients à adapter ce logiciel à mon entreprise.

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 10.0/10

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Automobile
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

La qualité d'un outil

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 09/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Je suis très satisfait quand j'ai utilisé ce logiciel au début j'avais assez des difficultés mais après certains temps je me suis habitué

Avantages

Ce logiciel est facile à utilisé pour les personnes ayant déjà un savoir faire sur le domaine

Inconvénients

Cet outil est très puissant mais très difficile à utilisé pour les personnes qui n'ont aucune information sur le domaine dont il peut nous servir

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Pierre-aymeric L.
Secteur d'activité: Bijoux et produits de luxe
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Une solution avec des bugs que la société refuse de corriger

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 11/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Des modèles de factures inadaptés au secteur du luxe et qui plus est comportant des erreurs graphiques graves

Avantages

Son prix assez bas et son ergonomie toute relative

Inconvénients

L’assistance et le forum d’aide d’aucune utilité et de mauvaise foi

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Dr. joseph D.
Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
Traduire en français

Big improvement over the desktop version

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 17/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The newer online version is two thumbs up. I had a CPA that recommended I go back to the program and very glad that I took his advice. The new streamlined format is exactly what I need for my business.

Avantages

I love the fact that I can check out, update and work all my financials from my ipad, phone and computer. I used to use the older Quickbooks desktop version years ago. I dumped it because it was really hard to use. I am a Chiropractor and not a CPA. The past couple of years we have been using the online version and it is exactly what I wanted/needed for the finances and my Chiropractic office.

Inconvénients

The only problem that I had was, setting up the original accounts and Paypal. I did not set the original accounts up correctly. My bookkeeper fixed all this and explained it to me. From there everything worked out great. Except for the PayPal app. I am happy that I do not do much business through PayPal because it is the only account that I need to spend some real time with to reconcile and make sure I do not have duplicate transactions.

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Services environnementaux
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
Traduire en français

Crucial Part of Any Successful Business

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 09/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been able to do much better cost-analysis and budgeting using QB. My company's "health" can be monitored regularly that shows me things such as what expenses I need to cut or reduce or what types of services should I be selling more of that show higher profitability. Overall, I am very happy and will continue to learn and utilize it every day. Thanks Intuit!

Avantages

The best features of this software is that it is WEB-BASED and my bookkeeper can CONTINUALLY UPDATE it so that I have real-time data. Quickbooks (QB) SYNCS VERY ACCURATELY with my current CRM system for sales and scheduling which provides me with the ability to create reports from QB that I can use when analyzing profit/loss and balance sheet info.

Inconvénients

The software is relatively easy to use, but I would like to see MORE VIRTUAL ASSISTANCE so that I can use more of the many features that QB has that can help my business.

Note détaillée

Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

William A.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés
Traduire en français

Fast, Simple to use, Easy to Integrate, Support is light, and price is a touch higher than others

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 26/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I have no intention of leaving QuickBooks.

Avantages

QuickBooks is easy to import into, export out of and directly integrate with certain platforms. The software was built with the user experience in mind.

Inconvénients

The price is a bit higher than the competition, so technically its a con. However, I don't consider this a negative because sometimes you get what you pay for and I found QBO to have better features and a better reputation as a whole.

The support is not as easy to work with as I would like. But compared to some of the competiton, its better than not having any.

Traduire en français

Réponse de Intuit

Hey, William. Thanks for being such a loyal member of the QuickBooks family. We appreciate all the kind words you have to say about our product. Aside from phone and chat support, you can also go to the Community for assistance (https://community.intuit.com/). Once there, you can communicate with other users as well as our experts. All the best in your business endeavors.
Caitlyn, The QuickBooks Team

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 10.0/10

Erik S.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés
Traduire en français

QuickBooks Enterprise - not really suitable for multi-location businesses

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 16/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

QuickBooks Enterprise at first glance seemed like a good fit for my 5-location business. The feature set is rich, is a widely accepted accounting package and came with a nice support package. The fundamental features of the software are quite impressive and met the core needs of my business with range from retail sales to large projects. To handle the multiple locations, there is a "class" (location) construct that allows you to use a single chart of accounts and use class to designate where things apply. For standard income/expense accounts this works well and I can track sales and expenses easily. Where the implementation fall very short is with asset/liability accounts. For example, if you have 100 widgets in class A and 0 in class B (store A and store B) and you transfer 50 widgets to class B, the count of widgets is done correctly, but the inventory value of the transferred widgets still remains in the first class. It's made a mess of my inventory values and we've had to resort to processing manual GL entries anytime we transfer items from store to store. The same holds true with banking - the class structure is only partially implemented. There are work-arounds, but they're slow and cumbersome.

Reporting is another soft spot. There are plenty of pre-made reports that are decent and you can build custom reports. The issue is that custom reports are very unstable and more often than not, you'll find that reports lock up (or frozen as you'll read everywhere). This makes them pretty much worthless unless you enjoy creating a new custom report every time you want to use one.

Customer support is very energetic, but it's mainly people who have never used accounting software outside a PowerPoint driven training scenario. The usual answer is to either use Google or look on the Intuit community forums. Fairly disappointing. We've managed to figure most things out, but it's taken far longer than if we had access to people with real-world experience. There are a couple of great YouTube users (Hector) who were very helpful with their videos.

Avantages

Simple interface
Widely used by the industry
30 user capability
Mid-rage price tag on a subscription basis

Inconvénients

The class implementation is only partially implemented and causes great pain when using this to run multiple locations
The performance is marginal
Required a lot of extra plug-ins to accomplish things
Custom reports are reasonably flexible, but are very, very unstable and aren't very usable.
Customer support is lackluster with the common answer being, "have you looked on Google?"
Credit card processing through Intuit is not competitively priced

Note détaillée

Simplicité d'utilisation

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Ricky T.
Secteur d'activité: Produits pharmaceutiques
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés
Traduire en français

Quickbooks Online - Rock Solid Accounting Software!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 05/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall it's been a positive experience. We've used Quickbooks from the very beginning and have no plans to change anytime soon!

Avantages

Quickbooks is very user-friendly. When I took on the accounting duties for our company, I never had any accounting software background before using Quickbooks, but I was easily able to understand how to use it quickly. One of the best features for me is the customization of reports/templates. Once you understand how to customize reports and use recurring templates it becomes a huge time saver. In addition, since it is a popular accounting software, there is always a lot of answers available online, youtube, customer service, etc.

Inconvénients

One thing I wished Quickbooks added is the ability to import an excel file into a bill. Our employees submit expense reports in excel and I would like a function that allows me to import it into a bill. Right now I have to manually copy and paste the information from the excel expense report into a bill. I asked someone in customer service about this and they said it wasn't an available feature yet. It would save a lot of time!!!

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Joy beth F.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

If I could find a cheaper easier product I would switch in a heartbeat.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 13/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It’s a love hate relationship! I hate paying so much each month to use it, I hate waiting for my money when people pay my invoices. I love that I have a method to track my miles and my invoices, but I would like a more cost effective method.

Avantages

Being able to create invoices and track my mileage while cleaning up my personal budget at the same time.

Inconvénients

The cost, and waiting for my money to get to my bank. Any other app your money appears within hours maybe a day or two but QuickBooks holds your money for a full week, 5 business days so if you get paid on a Friday you won’t have access to the funds until a week later on that Monday so two weekends later. Which I know there are business’s that are fluid and waiting for their money is no big deal but my business uses my money to purchase the products I need to do the job.

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Steven R.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
Traduire en français

Really great product as any other from Intuit

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 20/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are solving general accounting bookkeeping, managing and paying bills and general sales quotes.

Avantages

I really love all intuit products and use most of them. Quickbooks especially love it because I have some personal projects like an eBay store and you can easily integrate and we also use it in our company so it really handles well small or medium-sized companies, not sure for big companies my only experience is using it for small and big ones, but I guess it will work as well.

Inconvénients

Their support people can be a bit slow, but overall everything is great.

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Awais P.
Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Facts

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 07/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

i am using quickbooks from past 7 years at advanced level. It has helped me in overall book keeping and record saving

Avantages

Its user friendly interface and reporting layout is more easy to understand

Inconvénients

Purchase of payroll module is what i least liked about it

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Lauren H.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Bookkeeping Redefined

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 16/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The accounting departments will be in good hands with QuickBooks and its intelligent product.

Avantages

I, for one, am a huge enthusiast of Intuit and its applications. QuickBooks adds on to that positivity I have for the brand. I am enthralled by the way the bookkeeping software is organized and detailed to the maximum. I love it. I'm all for artistic layouts as a business creative in art direction and QuickBooks really pulls through with that. It keeps your accounting, payroll, and payments managed in a superb distribution.

Inconvénients

The only thought I would have expressed would be the need for a self-updating bookkeeping section. But QuickBooks read my mind when it came through with its Live Bookkeeping insight. So keep up the great work!

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 10.0/10

Heather T.
Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
Traduire en français

Easy To Use

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 24/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love the functionality and the ability to do actual accounting.

Avantages

This software is a true "Accounting software" you can't get easily lost if you have great knowledge in accounting. If you don't understand the function, QuickBooks has a directory of proadvisor that can help you set-up and direct.

Inconvénients

You can't delete if you input a vendor, customer or service

Traduire en français

Réponse de Intuit

We're happy to hear that QuickBooks has served you and your accounting needs. While we realize being able to delete vendors, customers, and inventory would be helpful; the inactive function allows the info to be placed in a separate list while still being available to be viewed if needed. We hope this helps! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 10.0/10

Jacques V.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
Traduire en français

Best Accounting Solution For Small Business

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 26/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Avantages

The cloud solution makes it ideal for small business without needing the ICT infrastructure. Its available anywhere and with the mobile app gives you data when you need it. Plenty of integrations available. Its very cost effective.

Inconvénients

It doesn't integrate natively with on premises deployments.

Traduire en français

Réponse de Intuit

Hi Jacques,

We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying using QuickBooks for your accounting needs. No matter if you're in the office or out on the road, you can count on our software to back your business. We're committed to continue implementing new and improved tools to make your daily tasks easier while remaining cost effective. To hear news on what's in the works, be sure to check out our blog (https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv). Thanks for being the best part of Intuit!

Kind regards,
Jen, Intuit Support Specialist

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 10.0/10

Wyatt E.
Secteur d'activité: Édition
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés
Traduire en français

Accounting made easy

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 23/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I would recommend quickbooks to small to medium sized companies, as it can be a very useful tool.

Avantages

Quickbooks makes it easy to look at everything you are doing financially, from sales to tax reports. It also helps me send files to my accountant, in a way I can continue working while he makes necessary corrections (usually aren't any needed)

Inconvénients

The only thing I disliked about this software was the fact that it sometimes got the next check number wrong and I had to manually type in. Nevertheless this a small inconvenience.

Traduire en français

Réponse de Intuit

Heya, Wyatt!
We'd like to thank you for taking the time and leaving us a review. We're delighted to read that QuickBooks makes the harder parts of running a business easier. Knowing that it allows you to send your files to your accountant while continuing to work brings a smile to our face. We recommend visiting our blog to keep up to date with what's new in QuickBooks: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/blog/). If you continue to see your check number being listed incorrectly, we recommend letting our phone support team know right away. They can be reached by following this link:(https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/open-programs/contact-support/00/433872).
Wishing you continued success.
-Jay, The QuickBooks Team.

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 10.0/10

Fazal G.
Secteur d'activité: Médias de diffusion
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

My Response to QuickBooks Online Advanced

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 20/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Being a proficient user of QuickBooks, my overall experience with this software is based on my daily usage and I can rate it 9/10. No doubts it makes my and our organizations' employees work more efficiently. If someone asked me to use this software, I'll definitely recommend it to them. Because of its analytics, advanced facilities and integration with 3rd parties including many other required features make it highly recommended software in the market of accounting solution software.

Avantages

QuickBooks software helps from small to large businesses, companies, and enterprises to manage more efficiently their accounts through the best cloud-based software. Enterprises can easily manage their projects, invoices and other accounting solutions. This Software has a centralized dashboard, it allows users to get more insights into their business swings. This software also helped me much time to see my organizational performance by using QuickBooks Online advanced key performance indicators. Another benefit of using this software that it gives its administrators to assign the chore to the employees for example salespersons and others. Capturing easily digital receipts copies sorting out transactions, tax categories handling and other improved financial operations in this software make me and our organization toughest tasks easier those were never like this before using QuickBooks.

Inconvénients

However, having all these wonderful pros I personally feel some cons of this software being a proficient user. Some of the features for industry types of businesses are not enough just for an example for eCommerce Barcode scanning etc. If I take it out of accounting solution there would be missing some other reports key factors. Sometimes the system crashes happen very rarely but still is a problem.

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 10.0/10

Bakari C.
Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Great for Preparing Quarterly Taxes

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 15/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I have a good experience with Quicken Self-Emloyed because the application is easy to use and I don't have to go and manually update transactions on a daily basis. I review it about once a week, right before my quarterly taxes are due.

Avantages

I've been using Quicken self-employed, which is part of QuickBooks, for about five years now. I have seen the online application improved with more useful features, and user interface. I basically use the online version of Quicken to send out invoices, and keep track of business related income and expenses. I particularly like how Quicken syncs between my desktop web browser and my mobile devices.

The invoice feature is very useful because I can send with a single click reminders to my clients about invoice payments, and another click for letting them know their payment was received.

Quicken also processes my financial transactions without requiring constant manual input. once Quicken knows how you want to assign particular transactions, as business or personal, it automatically makes those assignments for each new transaction. You can also use Quicken to assign tags different types of transactions, which is useful for letting you know where and how your spending your money.

Quicken is very useful for giving me an estimation about my quarterly taxes, and there is also a feature for keeping track of mileage. The mileage tracking is easy to use on my iPhone. And parts of the feature are also automated if you choose to set it up that way.

Inconvénients

Quick Self-Employed is about $4 too expensive, and it doesn't provide very good support through its online chat system.

Traduire en français

Réponse de Intuit

We'd like to thank you for being a member of the QuickBooks family for the past 5 years. We genuinely appreciate your loyalty and are thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed using the product. Feel free to visit our Community, as it's a fantastic resource for helpful info regarding the product.(https://community.intuit.com/) Wishing you continued success! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Donna A.
Secteur d'activité: Agriculture
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés
Traduire en français

Very Happy with this software.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 09/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Saves us on postage since we can email our invoices. If you make a mistake there seems to always be a way to correct without any problems.

Avantages

You can make so many different reports and is very easy to use. Once you learn one area of the software, the others on based on the same format.

Inconvénients

Off hand the only feature I would suggest is in the vendor information for General Ledger Accounts, I personal would like 10 lines to disperse my bills. Payroll needs separate taxes and net, etc. As of right now you can only put in 3 lines.

Traduire en français

Réponse de Intuit

Thank you for the review, Donna. It's comforting to know that QuickBooks offers the reporting you're looking for. We're constantly trying to improve this area of the product as we want to ensure all of the reporting methods needed are available. We've taken note of your feature suggestion and will be providing this to the product development team. Wishing you continued success and happiness with the product! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 10.0/10

Larry M.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

QuickBooks Pro Easy to set up and use

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 20/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have used the software for two different small businesses. The prior company I used many of the features including Banking, Estimates, invoicing, and Payroll. My present business I no longer need the estimates and payroll. It is nice to be able to see exactly where I am cashflow wise and also comparing profit and loss with prior time periods. I also use it to keep all of my client's information in one place. It also links seamlessly with my Home Inspection Software (HomeGauge). It imports all the client info easily into the report.

Avantages

It seams to be very intuitive (no pun intended) in its use. It also is easy for me to send the company file electronically to my accountant for year end Tax purposes. My accountant actually recommended quickBooks many years ago and have using it for well over 25 years, and for two different businesses during that time. It is also worth noting that I have upgraded about every two to 4 years and have not had any problems loading the company files into the newer version.

Inconvénients

About the only thing I did not like was customer service. When I did have to call them with a particular problem, they wanted to charge me for it. Even when it was clearly a defect in their software. With a small company and not needing to use all the bells and whistles the software is capable of, I opt to not have the support included but they do have the (paid) option for those that may need frequent support.

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 10.0/10

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Construction
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
Traduire en français

I taught my brother over the phone!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 12/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I would and have recommended this product to anyone starting or operating a business for its ease of use. You do not need to be an accounting major or have years of bookkeeping knowledge to figure out how to use Quickbooks. If my brother can learn to use it, so can you.

Avantages

The home page is streamlined by tasks and makes it easy to move through the different modules; accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll. Many years ago I chose Quickbooks Pro desktop for my brother when he started his own company. He was using the old "file the receipt" in a box method and then once a year giving his "files" to his CPA for tax purposes. This method was okay when he was working for someone else but when he started his own business he needed to have his bookkeeping computerized and asked me for help. I chose Quickbooks Pro because I was able to teach myself and used it often enough I knew I would be able to guide him over the phone ny using the icons on the home page. Without any previous bookkeeping or computer knowledge, he can now invoice his clients, post payments and reconcile his bank statements all by himself.

Even the payroll module is easy to use and navigate and with the right set up will calculate wages & taxes due. You just enter the employee hours and hit submit. You can then print paychecks or with the enhanced version use direct deposit. It helps keep you government compliant by letting you know when taxes and reports are due and lets you submit reports and pay taxes through the payroll module.

Inconvénients

I do find the enhanced payroll through Quickbooks to be little pricey since you have to pay a yearly fee, a monthly fee and a per employee fee each payroll but it is a full-service payroll option and about as much as using an outside service.

One of the features I find to be annoying is the customize report option. There are so many fields you can choose in the customize your report option that just will not populate with any information and you end up with empty columns. It would be better if only usable fields be listed in customize report instead of every available field found anywhere in Quickbooks. If you can't use them, lose them.

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Andrew M.
Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Quickbooks is still the best for small business, despite its shortcomings

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 11/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, Quickbooks is great for small business, particularly those that have all employees on-site. If you have employees off-site or want a third-party (accountant, for example) to have access, you may want to plan ahead of time and determine if Quickbooks is a great fit. There are third-party apps (QBOX) that can help off-site employees access it, but there are limitations. Otherwise, you need IT to help you set up servers or pay higher prices to Intuit for their customized solutions. That issue aside, Quickbooks is a great product after you get past the learning curve.

Avantages

Quickbooks is universally known, compatible with many banks and third-party apps, and can be quite helpful for small businesses. You can customize reports, memorize transactions, and make use of many other time-saving features. Once you get comfortable, you can very quickly manage your accounting and see where your business stands. Also, since it is so popular, there are numerous websites that share helpful tips and tricks.

Inconvénients

There is a steep learning curve for most users. You will not feel comfortable with it for the first few months. Since it is so popular, however, you can search for nearly any task and find several websites that explain how to perform a task. As a CPA, sometimes I just wanted to see the transaction behind the curtain and it can be difficult to see that. Also, remote access for an external accountant or off-site employees is cumbersome and can require paid assistance.

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 10.0/10

Mark G.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
Traduire en français

Quickbooks review from a long time user.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 01/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I would rate my overall experience with QuickBooks as Very Good. It is not the most sophisticated accounting software on the market but interface and general user experience makes it a top choice when looking for non industry specific accounting software.

Avantages

I have been using QuickBooks with multiple companies for over 15 years. Have found that once the learning curve has been mastered the interface is intuitive and clean to work with. Over the years many of the ancillary weaknesses or lack of added needs have been addressed. While I used to think QuickBooks wasn't evolving quickly enough with changing needs. They have improved greatly over the last 5-6 years and I feel the software has become flexible enough to handle our growing and changing needs.

Inconvénients

I would say my main concern has been the lack of sophisticated statistical analysis that other accounting software provides. Quickbooks has been addressing these concerns over the last few years and has and is improving in these areas.

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Isaac tatenda F.
Secteur d'activité: Agriculture
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Quickbooks review by Isaac Fungura

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 20/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been able to capture all inventory, sales, receipts and payments data and all journals seamlessly.
I have also been able to extract customised reports such as trial balance, income statements, statement of financial position and statement of cashflows.
Customer & supplier information management has been made easy by the flexibility offered by Quickbooks

Avantages

The user interface is easy to use, flexible and keeps up to date with trends.

Inventory Management - Allows seamless management of our multiple warehouses across the country. You can easily check inventory quantities on hand, set up re-order quantity and make orders within Quickbooks. This saves time because you then receive the goods in Quickbooks with their serial numbers and instantly updates the inventory ledger. When issuing out the goods for sale or utilisation, the serial numbers are also tracked and inventory & sales account are updated instantly as well.

In terms of flexibility, you can attach receipts of your expenses that you incur on the go or, acquittals submitted by our field team to the finance office - these can easily be scanned and attached to the transaction for easy of audit trail/reference material.

The same can also be done for sales - customer KYC information can be attached to the datatbase or the transaction. For instance farmer details including farm location

Users can also chat online in QB and discuss transaction matters while working. They can also chat with the Admin to address challenges being faced.

Online banking - you can easily link QB with you bank statement feed to avoid manual capturing of transactions into the cashbook.

Import/Exports of data - you can easily export reports or import large data sets to avoid manual capturing of transactions such as journals or inventory issues.

Invoice & dashboard customisation

Inconvénients

System is sometimes unstable, especially when handling large amount of data with multiple users and multiple work stations/locations
Excludes payroll function, which is an add on module at a cost
Excludes project management feature, hence you have to get another software to run your project management
I was also not able to link external excel sheets to automatically update the ledger and vice versa without importing or exporting data.

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

John B.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

Accounting Without a Financial Background

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 17/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When I became the Executive Director at our home care agency, my list of responsibilities went from strictly operations (my background) to include every component of the company. Without any experience in accounting or finance I was somewhat nervous about being responsible for overseeing our finance division as well. QuickBooks is so user friendly, that with some basic training from our Financial Manager, and some time spent on YouTube, I was able to quickly gain an understanding of where our agency stood from a financial standpoint. The fact that I could understand this so quickly is a testament to how user-friendly QuickBooks truly is. I'm able to easily monitor where our company is with regards to Accounts Receivible, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Profit and Loss. Our agency has grown significantly over the past few years, QuickBooks is one of the reasons that we've been able to scale up so easily. I highly recommend it for your business!

Avantages

-I really like how easy it is to navigate the dashboard. I can quickly go in and find whatever I'm looking for at that time.
-QuickBooks' ability to interface with Apps such as Expensify, that allow us to keep everything in one place is a great feature as well.

Inconvénients

-We initially had a difficult time syncing it up with our bank account. We were able to eventually set it up, but it took some back and forth to figure it out.

Note détaillée

Rapport qualité-prix
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10