296 avis
QuickBooks

QuickBooks

Gestion d'entreprise et comptabilité pour les petites entreprises

4,2 /5 (296 avis)
Jeff H.

Invaluable for QBO ProAdvisors

Publié le 19/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have all my clients in one place and can easily switch from one to another with just a few clicks.

Avantages

The team behind QBOA is constantly listening and improving the product. It makes my life so much easier to have all my clients int he same place. I can schedule my own work with reminders and to-do list for both me and my clients. The added feature of having my clients files at a click of a button in priceless. I also appreciate the ability to add non-QBO clients now.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the interface and/or the links don't work for the training and ProAdvisor page. These don't have anything to do with the client files just resources for me but it can be annoying at times. I also have my doubts the info regarding the profile views and leads from prospective clients is accurate.

Jennifer W.
Traduire en français

Quickbooks has made my practice

Publié le 27/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall this software has changed the face of my practice and how it operates. I was previously using Solar Desktop software but Quickbooks software has enabled me to be able to take on more clients, provide them with access to their accounts online, be able to confidently provide my clients with accurate training and support and it has also saved me a lot of time with some tasks such as bank reconciliations, entering transactions using bank feeds etc.

Avantages

Initially, I really loved the fact that you could receive very in-depth free training from home and in a classroom environment. Also, the fact that Accountants receive a licence for free for their own practice. I like the entire 'look' of the software, it doesn't feel overly complicated and is very user friendly. The help files and online helpdesk are extremely useful. I like that I can restrict the permissions that my clients have in order to avoid any unwanted mistakes being made but do feel that the permissions need to be more tailorable. I really like having the ability to set up recurring invoices which minimises the amount of time I have to spend on monthly repeating invoices.

Inconvénients

I feel the permissions that you can set for individual clients is not restrictive enough - I would like to be able to enable clients to create their own sales invoices and purchase invoices but maybe restrict them from being able to delete them as this has caused many issues with some of my clients. Also, the system can be a bit 'glitchy' on occasion and the figures it sometimes produces on the trial balance report is not always accurate - usually the Sales figure is inaccurate for previous financial years which can be most frustrating. I also don't like that fact that, as a Quickbooks ProAdvisor, you cannot purchase any discounted bundles of licences. I also don't like the way you have to allocate a purchase credit note to the original purchase order - it is far too confusing and causes many errors by my clients.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Consider alternatives

Publié le 16/01/2017
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Unstable/unreliable, slow, technical support is frustrating and relatively expensive. I would definitely consider other products first and we are doing just that as a company.

Reasonably good functionality

Quickbooks Enterprise does not allow credit card processing in Canada
Platform is unstable and slow
Budgeting functionality lack the flexibility to do reports by account class
Memorized reports frequently fail
Technical support is beyond frustrating and often support issues associated with the online viewing contrast with technical support of the software itself and often the two different departments disagree on the source of the issue
duplicate invoice numbers are generated

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 1.0/10

Secteur d'activité: Recrutement

Best on the market.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 19/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

It is a time saver and helps keep the overall transactions organized.

Avantages

The software has a lot of integration capabilities that ultimately speed up the different business processes and workflow.

Inconvénients

There is a huge learning curve for first time users of this product and the "Getting Started" tutorial video does not offer much help in the beginning.

Eve G.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

So EASY to manage multiple companies

Publié le 17/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have used this software for years and am very pleased with its functionality. I have used it for companies tracking Inventory and companies that require Income by Client Summary which was one of my favorites! We currently manage about 15 companies quite successfully.

Avantages

* So easy to maneuver from one company to another
* Straight forward and easy to train bookkeepers on its use
* The help functions are great because it contains solutions so many different scenarios and questions from similar users
* QuickBooks Onlin Account is accessible from anywhere so staff can work remotely when necessary

Inconvénients

* Program hangs up from time to time so it requires logging out and back in.
* From time to time a function seems confusing, however if the online help doesn't provide a solution that works for us, we can use the Contact Us function for assistance.

Katrina G.

Great Software for Small and Medium Size Business

Publié le 05/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Love it! Been using this product for close to 20 years.

Avantages

Very easy to use! Many accountants and bookkeepers will be able to properly report income and expenses for just about any business.

Inconvénients

Takes time to build your business and chart of accounts. QuickBooks provides a quick chart of accounts based on your business selected. I tend to be a bit more detailed with my chart of accounts. But once you have it set up, very easy to use and pull the reports that matter to you.

Bryan W.

Quickbooks Accountants Edition

Publié le 08/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been using Quickbooks for over 20 years. Both the Desktop and Online versions are mission critical, and more often then not, Quickbooks will deliver.

Avantages

It is essential software. As accountants, we need to use the software that our clients use, and as far as market share goes, Quickbooks has a large chunk! The accountants edition allows us to work with our client's files no matter the version, providing our clients with excellent service.

Inconvénients

The update process is arduous. Large updates take a long time to conduct and often result in a restart. On a Terminal server environment, this is certainly not ideal, as we have to kick people out in order to conduct the update.

Katie H.
Secteur d'activité: Construction

Buy the desktop version

Publié le 17/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

The desktop version is great to use once you get the hang of it but not the online version.

Avantages

Quickbooks helps to consolidate the different accounting tools that you need for the accounting part of company.

Inconvénients

I did not like the online version of quickbooks at all and would recommend only getting the desktop version if you do the system.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 2.0/10

Maribeth M.

QuickBooks for Mac

Publié le 30/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I like the software and usually turn to other support networks then call QB for help.

Avantages

The software is easy to use and works well on my Mac.

Inconvénients

QuickBooks customer support is very frustrating. Most reps who answer the phone do not speak native English and sound as though they are reading from a script.

Patrick t. K.
Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire

Quickbooks Reliability

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 26/07/2019

Avantages

Affordable price; Easy to use and efficient

Inconvénients

Instability in the sense that it can crash if exposed to viruses and other external applications; it also lacks compatibility with other external systems; it allows for limited number of users.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Secteur d'activité: Politique publique
Traduire en français

Good for small companies with limited transactions

Publié le 15/06/2018

Avantages

Online accessibility - can work anywhere with an internet connection. Linking to bank and credit card accounts is handy. Linking to Bill.com and Expensify are also easy.

Inconvénients

As a controller and an accountant consultant on the side, I would recommend the online version to small businesses with fewer than 5-10 employees and revenues under $1 million that have very few transactions. For companies that have multiple approval layers and AP invoices, you would need an add on app like Bill.com to handle. We use Expensify and Bill.com to handle expense reporting and AP. QuickBooks Enterprise edition would be a better fit for companies with more than a million in sales and more than 10 employees, but costs can add up on that platform.
-Approval levels are very broad. If I want to allow someone to add classes, I have to give them access to banking and reports that are only for partners to see. Further a la carte customization for permissions would certainly be handy.
-Speed - even with high speed internet, processing multiple AP invoices is very slow compared to the desktop counterpart.
-Accounting integration - when allowing accountants access to the company file, downloading the GL needs to go to excel. If the GL is large, it may exceed the line limit for Excel.
-Some reports are unable to use the custom fields. This creates problems when the custom fields are critical. in our case, we can't run a report of payments received that includes project numbers. In order to get that report, I need to use Zapier to extract payments as they come in and send them to a google sheet. So the only listing I have for payments listed with our custom fields is in Google sheets!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Miguel F.
Traduire en français

Service your clients w/o the headache!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 03/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Wonderful experience. Allows me to do my routine bookkeeping or clean-up jobs in a timely and more efficient way with the inclusion of the Accountants Toolbox. Though the move to the cloud is all the rage, some businesses and industries still like the power of QBDT. So QB Accountant allows me to still bring them my high level of accounting expertise.

Avantages

The ability to be able to serve your clients without the headache of worrying what package or QB year they are currently working with. Without QBA package, in order for you to open a company file you and your client had to be working in the same QBDT year. For example, QB 2015 file had to be opened by QB 2015. QB Accountant solves that problem. Also, QB Accountant provide accounting professionals with an Accountants Toolbox that isn't available for your typical users. This unlocks and allows accountants and bookkeeper to perform duties, tasks, and shortcuts to a clients books in a cleaner or efficient manner.

Inconvénients

The only aspect I don't care for is not having the option for Quickbooks Accountants for Mac. Inuit doesn't offer a package for accounting professionals that are Mac users. Though not currently a Mac user, I am in the market for a new laptop with a Apple possibility being in the picture. So when I reached out to Inuit, they informed me that QBDTA is not compatible with Mac machines.

Whitey R.
Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire
Traduire en français

Useful for starting out, not a long-term solution

Publié le 30/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

We have two companies, one is 4 years old, there other is 1.5, it was the perfect option for starting out on our iMac computers. I do feel that we've outgrown at this point, but you cannot beat the price for start-up accounting needs.

Avantages

Very easy to use! It tracks everything we needed for our two companies (transportation / warehouse logistics and commercial equipment repair). Seamless for reconciling credit cards and bank accounts, easy general journal entries (year end, interest adjustments, etc), progress invoicing and job costing.

Inconvénients

After a couple years of use and many transactions, the file becomes unreliable. Customer support said we need to start a new company file each year to avoid broken data (spent many hours on the phone with support multiple times)

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Alexandra R.
Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique
Traduire en français

Great software to have as a tool!

Publié le 30/03/2018

Avantages

After having a bad experience with Account Edge, we decided to turn to Quickbooks for a refreshing, good system that we could rely on. After using it for sometime, it's been probably the best accounting/payroll/invoicing/estimating program we've had so far. Everything is very simple, user-friendly and not too technical.

Inconvénients

One issue we've had with the program has been, trying to give access to new users is a very hard task to come across. As simple as it sounds, we still haven't managed to get a new user linked to our account to do more work. I've been sharing my ADMIN account which is not advised because not everybody should have the same access.

Wendi D.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

QB 2019 Premier - Accountant

Publié le 27/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It is easy to save time using QB Accountant because it is easy to use and has so many features.

Avantages

I love that you can open two company files at the same time, it makes balance sheet comparisons much easier to do with out wasting paper. QB Accountant also makes it easy to fix customer payments, apply vendor payments and review and reclassify many transactions at once using Accountant, Client Data Review.

Inconvénients

I really don't have anything negative to say about QB Accountant, there is just so much you can do!

Tyler H.
Secteur d'activité: Construction
Traduire en français

Integrates with the field management software I use

Publié le 16/03/2019

Avantages

It's great. It has a very clean interface. It also integrates with my field management software, which allows me to invoice from the other software & track everything in QB. The mac application is very user friendly.

Inconvénients

I like to view my top customers each quarter. When doing this, I have to clean up the reports from QB myself. The downloaded files use formulas to generate values for customers with subcustomers. This creates a problem when you want to sort the list in order of highest to lowest amounts. So, I have to manually type in the totals on each master customer account before sorting.

Jonathan T.
Secteur d'activité: Services à la personne et aux familles
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

Great for keeping your books in line!

Publié le 21/12/2017

Avantages

I love the connectivity that QB has with other 3rd party applications that I use. I love the ability to see my clients and their balances with ease. I love the reports that you can build with QB. I also love that you can have separate users with separate access to the application.

Inconvénients

Sometimes installation is a bit of a challenge. Setting up some of the features can be a hassle that requires contacting support and having them control my machine to fix the errors. I don't like that there is a new version every year because I get comfortable with the version that I have then something changes.

Cece S.
Traduire en français

QuickBooks has stepped up their game!

Publié le 22/08/2018

Avantages

This software is VERY easy to use and navigate. The data input screens are very clear, concise and flexible. I think the flexibility of this software is my favorite thing about it. I also love that I can toggle and use other industry specific versions of QuickBooks. This is an AWESOME feature.

Inconvénients

I guess the only thing I am not loving is the need for a complex password for every client. This is quite cumbersome and a relatively new requirement that I am less than pleased with. As an accountant, I will use QB for several clients every day. To enter a password every time is a pain.

Philip caplan - the C.

One of the best

Publié le 09/08/2017
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

We've been using QB desktop for years and loved, in particular, the reporting functionality.
The Cloud version carries on the successes of the desktop version. But, while there are similarities, it is another program and will take a little time to fully master.

Reporting functionality
Bank feeds, a specific model for QB.
Full specced and lots of apps.

Inconvénients

Not always quite clear where various functions are located.

Daniel S.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Fantastic Product

Publié le 30/04/2018

Avantages

What isn't to like? No matter if someone is a seasoned accountant, or a person new to accounting just starting their business, Quickbooks is very intuitive. Yes there are competitors, even free ones, but they do not compare to the functionality offered in this program. Best program and most intuitive accounting program I've ever used, hands down.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I'm not fond of is the high cost of the online version as each separate company requires a different subscription which can get expensive. With that said, however, it is a fantastic program.

Nivaldo I.

Version 2019

Publié le 31/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Version for 2019 has problems at the time to print Bank reconciliations. Even that I was calling the Customer Services, and they try to fix the problems, for more than 2 hours, they can't. But doesn't means that they were not diligent, they put all efforts, but I need to look for external person to fix it.
I will recommend for a new version to wait until all bugs be fixed. I bought in December 2018, probably this is the cause that I found those problems. On the other hand 2019 version is a little slow when you are using firewall, but you can work.

Avantages

As usual Quickbooks met all the expectations

Inconvénients

Withe 2019 version I had some problems at the time to print the bank reconciliations

Grant S.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Traduire en français

Quickbooks Used to be a Necessary Evil.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 17/01/2018

Avantages

Quickbooks is a robust system that can support a lot of different types of business. I used the desktop version for many years, and for the past 3 years have used the subscription service. The SaaS version is a big upgrade, but it still has a lot of issues. I do really like the ability to link to my bank account and automatically sort transactions. This has saved me a lot of time.

Inconvénients

The main issues with Quickbooks seem to stem for a lack of leadership around product decisions. They support many different types of the software, and this makes it next to impossible to integrate with Quickbooks. Legacy issues have plagued the ability to integrate software with Quickbooks and this has had a real impact on users. The most common issue is duplicate imports of banking transactions. I have wasted a lot of time trying to identify duplicates created by the system instead of true purchases.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Traduire en français

The ideal program to advance accounting

Publié le 20/04/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Among the benefits that I obtained when using QuickBooks is the quick analysis of invoices and past transactions, the export to Excel format, allows to establish the memorized transactions for recurring billing, invoices and estimates, organization of documents by joining the clients with your invoices and files. It also includes a new Prospects Center, in which sales opportunities are tracked, employee and supplier report sheets can be created and processed, and separate monitoring of each department of the company can also be carried out. .

Avantages

Quickbooks, allows you to save a lot of time, money and effort, while minimizing the chances of error in the tasks that have to do with this specific area. It is very efficient and easy to use and install. It's all you need to keep your accounting up to date.

Inconvénients

This software is very complete, you do not need to be an IT expert to install or use it. There is not something that you really do not like.

Kozhi M.
Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

Quickbook for Mac different than PC version

Publié le 18/04/2017

Avantages

Generally easy functionality. While an online version seems great, a desktop version means access everywhere. For someone running a mobile business, it's important to have that real-time information handy.

Inconvénients

Features that are on the PC version and not on the Mac version. For instance, payroll is online for the Mac version and you don't see payroll paychecks as you can on PC. This is a very disappointing fact, since there is really no difference in platform that Intuit can't fix that

Quickbooks; An essential

Publié le 22/02/2018

Avantages

Have been using quickbooks for quite some time now as I am a small business accountant, it is amazing for book-keeping, no other application comes close even by a margin. An essential for book-keepers or even if you want to keep track of sales, invoices, cost analysis in a small-business setting.

Inconvénients

On the expensive side, quickbooks online is lacking and not being able to hit the "enter" key severely impacts workflow, but non-the-less a solid bulletproof app.