102 avis

ecomdash

Logiciel web de gestion des commandes client et inventaires multicanaux

3,8 /5 (102 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
102 avis
Thomas S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Overall good experience. Some slowness/lag at times but great support

Publié le 21/11/2015

Avantages

We sell on multiple sales channels and eComDash is the best value on the market. Once you get use to the way the system works everything is a breeze. From maintaining your inventory to shipping orders. We sell in a physical retail store, as well as Amazon, eBay and our own website and the system is great to sync inventory so we don't oversell. Listing is also pretty easy once everything is set up. For the price eComDash is the best we have used.

Inconvénients

About the only thing I don't like about the system, is the "quickness". Some of this may be my unrealistic expectations of how quick the system should work. But there is also a noticeable performance issue at peak hours. To the credit of the support staff, they are quick to respond and resolve the performance issues so they usually don't last. But as a heavy user of the system, its sometimes annoying. However, its not annoying enough to move to another vendor. Some of it is probably just growing pains as they quickly add new users.

Edward P.

Overall Opinion

Publié le 07/04/2018

I would recommend ecomdash but due hope they do not try to integrate too many features that are of no concern to us and price themselves out of the market such as SellBright and others have done. If they do elect to go down that road I hope they maintain a basic functionality for us who just inventory control which is our primary reason for using them.

Avantages

Its is priced right for what you get. Inventory management has never failed us which is the primary reason we use it.

Inconvénients

If you do not create all of your listing in Ecomdash there are issues, especially with Big Commerce. Even after downloading all of our listings they were missing sub-categories. Why did this hurt us? When we went to update the site for 2018 pricing it overrode all of our categories on our website so we had to re-create them all using a CSV file from Big Commerce. It caused our site to be blank for all sub -categories and took us 3-4 hours to correct. ecomdash worked with us to make certain eBay would not have the same issues when updating listing, but it took them to update their API with eBay. I very much appreciated their customer service, and sometimes its the platform not wanting to interface fully with ecomdash.

John B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Édition

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Very powerful, but not as intuitive as it should be.

Publié le 12/06/2020

It is very frustrating and confusing at first, since very little is intuitive. The BigCommerce sales channel had to be adjusted by the support staff on their end to make it work (and, of course, this is something you have to find out by complaining to support that it doesn't work! If a "contact us to finalize the BigCommerce settings" note was on the web site, it would have been much less frustrating.)

Support woman [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is terrific. The other person I interacted with, much less so. (Terse and distracted. The first time I had him, I felt like I was interrupting his lunch or something and every reply was slow and grudging. I've had him again since, though, and he was better. Just don't try to chat with him at lunch time!)

Avantages

It integrates inventory management with multiple sales channels. I like being able to sync my BigCommerce store Amazon, eBay, and several others all at the same time.

Inconvénients

It can be glacially slow. An update made it faster, but it's still much slower than (to pick a competitor) Inkfrog. I'm still deciding if I want to stick with Ecomdash, but I probably will. It has a steep learning curve, but gets easier as you figure things out. And it has a lot of features that I may want to use later, as my business grows.

Hi John -

Thanks so much for your feedback. I'm happy to hear that we were able to get the BigCommerce integration working for you. I'll be sure to pass your experience, along with the other items you mentioned, over to our product team so they can continue to work on making it easier. We're working on adding more information/directions in the user interface to make it easier to use, so definitely reach out to our support team with any feedback! We're always looking for ways to improve the product.

Someone from our team will be reaching out to learn more about what you experienced. I hope you give us a chance to help grow your business! :)

Dave F.

Ecomdash - Stellar Support and Response

Publié le 17/11/2015

Avantages

Compared to other software experiences we had, ecomdash software actually does what they say it will do, simply put "It Works" and the customer service is supreme. One thing in particular about this company I like, is they listen to their customer's suggestions. I can't tell you how many times I have made suggestions only to see them studied and placed into the software. Most other companies don't or can't do that, ecomdash excels in that area.

Inconvénients

I don't know that I can honestly come up with anything I like least about this product, or the vendor. It is to do a specific purpose and it does it well. I suppose IF I had to choose a least liked aspect, it would be the idle time out. Not that it isn't plenty long before time out and requiring the password to unlock it I just like to walk off for a bit and get some coffee, well you know. (note you don't have to re-logon in with user name and password, you just unlock it with the password). Truthfully I would not take away the idle timeout at all, it is there to protect my account. I just need to take a bit shorter coffee break :)

Sean C.

• Support client

We have been using Ecomdash for a few months and are still in the development stage. So far so...

Publié le 26/01/2018

Avantages

Price point compared to competitors. Ability to tie into other marketplaces. APIs that support automation. We can leverage our USPS account with Commercial Plus pricing through Endicia. The platform has the ability to manage multiple marketplaces in a relatively intuitive fashion. In theory, it will support the Mandrill plug in for delayed emails to customers. We have not gotten this functional yet. The support staff is generally speaking very helpful (although solutions take days/weeks sometimes). We had some issues with one of the APIs and they managed to implement a work around to accommodate our Woo Commerce website. This was a big deal and really allowed us to continue to use the Ecomdash platform. The methodology of Paid Orders- Ready to Ship versus Unshipped Orders empowers us to use automation for pulling inventory out of our POS. This is one of the most important features for our particular configuration and needs.

Inconvénients

GUI does not give very much control over the sorting of orders. Therefore it is not as efficient as it could be. There are performance lags where the user is waiting for the GUI to catch up after a click (this has been recently improved to some degree). Printing labels does not support direct to the label printer. Therefore it pops up in a pdf and then you print from there. This slows down the process and is inefficient. The customization of packing lists is very limited. In particular, the logo size limit and text count limitations need improvement. Also the packing slip does not support shipping charges or ancillary charges/credits. A discrepancy on a packing slip/invoice can lead to customer complaints. We have had intermittent issues with time outs through the APIs. we have added code as a work around but still have issues on occasion.

Rob N.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

So close to being awesome

Publié le 06/10/2017

Look, if you understand what marketplaces need to have listings post and all you need is basic inventory control, this is a 5 star product. I hover between 3 and 4 stars because there are glitches involved in the listing creation process and when you ask support for something, they take forever and repeatedly ask questions you have already answered.

Inventory control and ease of use in that respect - A+ valude for your money
Listing creation- eBay- B-, Shopify- A, Walmart- C+, Amazon (us, uk, ca)- D (not an F because if an ASIN exists, it will post your listing but if you are creating a new ASIN, you can not use ecomdash)

While support is courteous, the response for legitimate questions takes a long time and often yields inaccurate results. In English, you ask a question and wait up to 2 weeks for an answer which may or may not help. To use ecomdash, you need to have a bit of a puzzle solving brain or a level of patience that surpasses Gandhi.

Having said all of this, while I am critical of many things, I can honestly say I do not regret switching to them. I have paid a lot more for far less functionality from other services such as Solid Commerce and Zentail. You get what you pay for here, so if you have a solid understanding of how your sales channels work, you can save good money with this service. If you are new, you won't like it.

Despite the fact I rate customer support as poor, I am happy with my decision to use ecomdash. I save thousands of dollars a year and have learned many things (by being forced to haha) and in the long run this is the best solution for my needs.

Avantages

Easy to handle sku differences across selling channels
Excellent organization of inventory
Purchase Orders are easy to make
Best value for the money

Inconvénients

Support is deplorable when you have an issue - Issues can take weeks to be answered and sometimes are still not answered properly - Not yet capable of posting new products to Amazon (You have to upload yourself and then download inventory into ecomdash) - Tedious creation of product groups (size/ color variations) which only post on eBay and Shopify (and supposedly Walmart but so far not successful with that despite asking for support over a week ago)

Kelley H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Ecomdash makes it easier to sell online

Publié le 19/01/2020

I've been using Ecomdash since they were just getting up and running. They have done so many upgrades and made the software better and better. Their customer service has been great and very responsive. The price of the software is easily justifiable since they monitor all of my inventory, manage my orders and let me list to multiple online selling venues all in one system. As they have grown, their up-time has been incredible.

Avantages

Cross list inventory on multiple selling platforms. Love the fact that when an order comes in from a selling venue, Ecomdash stops all of the listings on other platforms without me having to watch it.
Ability to print shipping labels for orders.
Ability to manage my inventory locations.
Ability to upload my listing info via a CSV file.

Inconvénients

I don't have any cons, more like a wish list. I would like it if they would list / monitor Poshmark. I would like to be able to customize the reports.

Terry L.

Incredible Inventory Management Software

Publié le 19/11/2015

Avantages

The software is fantastic. You're able to manage all of your inventory across all your channels in one location. Before ecomdash, we kept track of our inventory manually in excel and used different software to list to the different channels - it was a nightmare! Now we can list to all of our channels from one software and our inventory is synched across the board. And in addition to synching, you have really great accounting reports like COGS, sales tax, etc. - real time savers!

We researched vendors for two years and there are some out there that offer the depth of product but the monthly cost was just way beyond our means. Ecomdash provides a really affordable option for smaller sellers. Price is based on sales, not skus. What I like best about Ecomdash is the respect and support they give their clients - no one is too small for their attention. They are so very helpful in working with you and teaching you how to use their software to your best advantage. If you have a suggestion, the really listen and are continually upgrading in response to client suggestions.

There are too many features to list them all here - you definitely need to check out their website or give them a call.

Inconvénients

Like any software, there is a learning curve and it's taken me a bit of time to work out my system for listing product across the channels, but any time I have a question the support staff are right there to help me out. We sell a lot of one of a kind items and in previous software I pretty much created a listing at a time. In ecomdash, it's much faster to upload your data via csv file. Part of the learning curve is there are so many features that our previous software didn't have, so I'm learning how best to utilize them.

Stephen C.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Ecomdash for Inventory Managment

Publié le 05/08/2020

We used to spend hours looking for things because we just had too many items to try to keep track of without some sort of structure. We tried to do something on our own, but we had a huge problem with consistency. Ecomdash took all of the mystification out of inventory management. It's very straight forward and easy to understand.

Avantages

I was really looking for inventory management software as I was having trouble keeping track of eBay inventory in three different warehouses. This software really fixed that problem for us. I'm also considering branching out to other channels soon and I'm convinced this is program will work well for that too.

Inconvénients

The integration was difficult, but that was my fault. We had been using eBay's Custom Label field for item location. I realize now that I should have downloaded that data and cleared the field before I started. If I would have contacted Customer Service early on, I'm sure it would have been seamless transition. I don't expect to get good "Help Desk" service, but Ecomdash's customer service has been the best. Friendly, easy to understand, and technically adept.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback. Our team works hard to prioritize customer experience and satisfaction, so they'll be happy to hear your kind words.

Thanks again and we look forward to helping you continue to grow your online business.

Richard G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Excellent Program for Managing Multiple Storefronts

Publié le 20/12/2018

We had several storefronts up and running when we found ecomdash. One could not be directly linked to ecomdash but we managed to connect through ShipStation with manual uploads from the storefront. We went through several iterations to eliminate double entries of orders but the support staff patiently worked with us to resolve all the issues. Every time something comes up we get responses same day or next day. Sometimes chat, sometimes email but always promptly and courteously.
We have tried other programs but none can measure up to the features and support we have with ecomdash.

Avantages

If you only use ecomdash to synchronize inventories among online storefronts, it is the best money you will spend. But ecomdash is much more than an inventory management program. There are also well designed modules for listing management, order management, and reports. At a glance you will be able to see which products are listed on each of you storefronts and which are not. Pending and on-hold orders are readily viewed and those with problems are highlighted. Reordering inventory is simple whether by supplier or for all items meeting your predetermined reorder point. There are so many valuable features to ecomdash you will always check it first.

Inconvénients

There is a learning curve to ecomdash. There are so many bells and whistles that it takes awhile to get the feel for the logic. The process for listing new products on various storefronts needs work but some of the limitations are created by the storefronts themselves. Example: to list on Amazon you must already have an ASIN so you must create the basic listing on Amazon. Otherwise you are limited to tagging on someone else's existing listing.

Patti K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great for the price point

Publié le 28/08/2017

For the money, this is good value. We recommend you have a strong vision for how you want your system set up and have prior experience using such a system. We don't get much value out of the listings upload capability to our multi channels. However, we don't want to spend our time manually reconciling inventory each day. This takes the worry out of it once it's set up. Be patient and eventually you'll be on auto-pilot. Do difficult or new work during business hours so you can chat or call for help.

Avantages

It has inventory management for multiple channels and a PO system to track COGS ordered and received. Multiple warehousing is available and we use it. Very nice to sign up and then get 3 months free - it takes that much time to set up if you do volume and have multiple channels. We have tried other vendors and a 90 day setup period is perfect for the user - but not offered as standard in the market. We may have left during the period but knowing that we weren't being charged it was easier to just work through things and get set up without the pressure of paying for double systems during the transition.

Inconvénients

Support is only available during business hours, and often they are not online for chat. When you do get them, depending on whom you speak/text/email with, our experiences have ranged from outstanding to terrible. Some reps struggle to understand the question and don't confirm (like they have not used an inventory system in addition to not being able to understand their own system to answer questions. The lack of business experience can be frustrating for simple issues.) However, many of the support people are amazing and will go above and beyond. Some just are great - know the shoes we walk in, know the system, listen/confirm and solve in 1 call resolution. Waiting while they are offline is really frustrating when you are setting up! Definitely set a few calls - they are much better on the phone understanding what you are trying to accomplish. We didn't get much of a tutorial and their support docs are difficult to follow. However, once you get the hang of it, you're golden. And for the price you pay, some of these challenges can be expected. One other thing - the processing time can be pretty slow (updating inventory to channels, downloading listings, etc).

Mark S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Very good at keeping my inventory in sync across selling channels

Publié le 19/11/2015

Avantages

ecomdash is great for my business, because I have been enjoying using ShipStation and I needed a system to keep my channels in sync, without adding a lot of activity to my work flow. It doesn't need to integrate into ShipStation. It will work along side of ShipStation, doing it's job, while letting ShipStation do it's job of handling the shipping.

The people at ecomdash are friendly and helpful. Support is quick to get back to you and they don't mind getting on the phone to help you out.

Inconvénients

The UI isn't currently state of the art, but it isn't overly difficult to deal with. I've been making suggestions and they are willing to listen. If their UI designer/developer can up their game, they can trump the others that I've used (and gave up on), because I have yet to see a super easy to use UI in this particular service niche.

It's a bit new, and there are vestiges of certain very niche markets that they must have created their software for initially, and I find that in terms of creating templates and imports, you can see a lot of specific fields that pertain to those marketplaces. Ideally they could filter them out if the client is not using those marketplaces. I don't print postage through their application, and Would like to stay with ShipStation for that. In fact, I'd be happy if they would just form a partnership with ShipStation because ShipStation really has the shipping thing figured out pretty well.

Stuart C.

Great Program with Definite Limitations

Publié le 21/03/2017

First of all, Ecomdash is the absolute best value out there if you sell on the marketplaces they cover. And I have evaluated 6-7 platforms in depth. That being said, it has some real shortcomings.
The Pros: Great Customer support, easy to use, efficient and logical back-end, clean user interface and it works without glitches.
Documentation is thorough and well-written.
If you are good with spreadsheets, ECD offers excellent capabilities to upload and download information. Really superior to all others in its range.
If you sell on Amazon, ebay and a website, ECD will work great and the price can't be beat. Go for it!

Cons: Useless reporting: you will have to get your facts and figures somewhere else, or link many many spreadsheets together. It's like a black box for sales information. They have about 40 different very narrowly-focused reports which are not flexible enough to answer more than one small question at a time, so you will have to download a million of them. They do offer to create custom reports, and that could help. Does not track Amazon FBA returns, last I checked, so if you're return rate is above 2-3%, you're just not going to be able to accurately track your sales through ECD.

Listing doesn't really work. Can't create ASINS in Amazon, so if you have brand-registry, forget it. Does not list variants to BigCommerce, last time I checked, and did not list variants in general, so if you deal in different sizes and colors, the listing facility may as well not exist. NOTE: Limited/Phony Listing capabilities is the norm for ALL programs that cost less than about $/yr upwards. But you need to ask the questions and not go in believing the bullet points on the landing page, then you can fit Ecomdash realistically into your workflow. The devil is in the details.
I tuned out after a few broken promises about integrations and updates, so they may have fixed some of these issues, but you MUST ask specific questions.

We switched to Linnworks, which has some of the same issues, because we needed a more European focus and because of the utter inadequacy of the ECD reporting module. All in all, though, Ecomdash is an excellent program and company in a very muddled field. Recommended.

See above

See above

David H.

• Support client

The Most Affordable and Reliable Inventory Sync Software for eBay, Amazon, and Website...

Publié le 31/03/2018

Avantages

Once you understand the logic of the software it is excellent. We actually like that we can make changes at the marketplace, and simply have Ecomdash import the revised listing changes. When using other platforms we found that making changes on marketplaces directly would sometimes break the functionality between the two platforms. Not so with Ecomdash.

It has fabulous import/export features for products. The multi-Channel sync works really well. It has a bundle feature that we use all the time. It's really easy to list to all the marketplaces.

The UI is actually pretty good. Some have complained about it, but we have used a lot of other platforms, and this one works as good if not better than most. The product search function is excellent. It is actually way superior to any website platform product search we have ever used. It finds the products instantly. They should sell the search code to some of these shopping carts companies who have horrible built in search (All of them).

The Price is so affordable. It's pay as you go. Super reasonable rates, and can leave at any time. No stupid contracts, no BS! We love that.

We have never had any trouble with Customer Support. They always answered questions relatively fast, and it was always a qualified individual answering the questions.

Inconvénients

There are a few minor integration things that are missing. Such as a few eBay options we can't select. There are a few marketplaces we would like to list to that they are not integrated with.

It would be nice if they had 24/7 Support. But not a big deal.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Annual plans are misleading - proceed with caution

Publié le 02/05/2019

Overall it's a decent piece of software but it does have several issues that make it hard to figure out exactly what is going on sometimes with your business. The reporting is clunky and not customizable and some other features are dangerous if you rely on them but don't realize that the data may not be the whole picture like you think. Annual billing is misleading; The annual billing cost will be renewed, without warning, once you exceed the number of orders for the year. So if you sign up for the 100 orders/month annual plan and you use 1,200 order in 2 months then you'll be charged the annual price every two months, even though you'd pay far less than that by just paying monthly. So buyer beware!

Avantages

The software does a lot as far as multi-channel management. It's pretty easy to add new sales channels and then have it manage your inventories and listings. It's also very nice to be able to set up multiple warehouses and even have Amazon FBA fulfill listings for other channels.

Inconvénients

It still has some bugs. Be very careful when you download listings because it can create MCF listings inside of Amazon and you won't even know about it unless you go to Amazon and go to each of your products. Ecomdash doesn't notify you or have any way to tell that this listing creation happened. After talking with the support team it appears to be a bug and this can have huge implications for your business when trying to make simple changes or downloads. Also, it's a pretty simple piece of software that does some basic stuff well, but is not very customizable and won't offer you the advanced features you may be wanting. The reports are fairly simple and sometimes you'll have to pull multiple reports for usable info. It really needs some work on the types of reports and notifications that it claims to offer, especially with multiple warehouses. It shows "in-stock" for items that are out-of-stock in one warehouse, which is very annoying because different sales channels are fulfilled by different warehouses, but you'll never be able to see that in a report, so it makes for a lot of manual work and multiple reports to mesh to get the info you need. Also, the annual billing is very misleading and I'd be careful with that.

Peter B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

We began using this with excitement and an open mind.

Publié le 31/03/2018

As an inventory based platform Ecomdash should be more open architecture.

Avantages

We very much liked the customer service. However, the recent change to "leave a message and someone will get back to you" isn't met with much enthusiasm. Indeed someone does get back, and sometimes within minutes.

Inconvénients

There are certain instances where a simple switch would be all the difference, but it isn't there. The software could use the ability for the user to change things for themselves.

David H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ecomdash has allowed me to sell more of my work on more sales channels with less effort.

Publié le 09/12/2017

For anyone who sells on multiple sales channels this product is invaluable.

Avantages

That it is integrated with all the sales channels I use--eBay, Etsy, Shopify, and Amazon, and as I grow I may expand to others. Customer service is responsive and they offer a LOT for an economical price. I'm a lapidary artist and make one of a kind gemstone focal beads and it's just me and a half time office assistant. I couldn't possibly manage selling on all these channels at once without a service like ecomdash. I've sold on eBay for 18 years, Etsy for 8 years, Shopify for 1+ year, and on Amazon for 2 months. Amanzon has suddenly become my biggest and best market! Ecomdash lets me try new sales channels with minimal effort while keeping track of inventory.

Inconvénients

There have been numerous challenges with integrating my Etsy listings and there have been multiple times over the last year when I have sold an item on another channel and it was not deleted from my Etsy channel. This rarely happens with the other channels but Etsy has had repeated problems. I'm not sure if the difficulties come from Etsy or what, but ecomdash tech support always comes through with a fix in the end. I understand that these platforms are always changing so a service like ecomdash has to play catch up when these issues occur. They're also dependent on their users pointing out the problems as they arrive and they do their best to fix them prompty.

David S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Cheap But Limited

Publié le 30/11/2020

Unfortunately, Ecomdash ripped me off with some custom development:

One limitation with Ecomdash is that they don't have a print driver, and cannot print directly to a printer. Instead, you can download .pdf files, and then print them. Unfortunately, Ecomdash generates an 8.5" x 11" .pdf page size for everything, even product barcodes. This means that we can't print barcodes on our 3" x 1" barcode printers without cropping them first. Evidently, some of the newer Brother printers support automatic barcode cropping, but not so for our Zebra printers.

We paid Ecomdash $1,000 to develop a 3" x 1" file size so that we can print barcode labels on our Zebra label printers, without any additional cropping. After nearly a year, Ecomdash still hasn't developed the 3" x 1" file size, and they won't refund our money either. All they've done is provide automatic barcode cropping instructions for Brother printers, but of course we don't have Brother printers, and barcode cropping is not supported on our Zebra printers; that's why we paid for a custom file size!!!

After being ripped off for $1,000, I honestly can't recommend doing business with Ecomdash. I'll update this review if anything changes, but I'd look for a more honest company to work with.

Avantages

Easy to use and implement. We use it primarily to sync inventory with our online sales channels. We operate many sales channels, and most other companies charge by the number of sales channels. Ecomdash has a flat fee which was more cost competitive for our needs.

Inconvénients

It's slow and the features are limited; but you get what you pay for. We still have to use other systems, such as Shipstation, because we don't like the listing or shipping functions.

Hi David,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We're glad to hear that our app was suitable for your business, however we're very sorry that you've had a frustrating experience regarding your custom development request. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

Someone from our team will be contacting you soon to learn more about the issue and we'd love the opportunity to make things right if you give us another chance.

Michael W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Packed with Features / But Buggy and Painfully Slow

Publié le 03/06/2020

The platform has a rich functionality set. Unfortunately, due to the open support tickets, we haven't been able to use the platform successfully yet - even after paying for the onboarding support package.

Avantages

Ecomdash is packed with features. I tested a number of other competitors and Ecomdash significantly more features and functionality.

When I spoke to other competitors, I had a lot of "No's" when I asked whether their platforms could perform certain actions. With Ecomdash it was "yes" after "yes". Liberating!

Inconvénients

The software is very buggy with errors that need support tickets to fix. I have 3 errors so far as a new user, which means that I haven't been able to successfully use the platform at all.

I even paid for the additional onboarding support package. But that mainly became a discussion about the errors that needed to be fixed.

The platform is also painfully slow. After pressing any action button, there is a terribly long dwell time before the action is accepted and completed. Most of the paid onboarding call was taken up by waiting for the system to load and actions to be correctly saved.

Dear Michael,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear you're having issues with bugs and slowness. We really appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. As you know we have a ton of features and really strive to make it easy for retailers like yourself to run their business. We're happy that we have everything you need, we just need to make sure everything works effectively for you. Someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to learn more about the bugs and the slowness you're experiencing.

We'd love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Christopher S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Almost Good

Publié le 17/01/2020

Considering that even though they state that they support woocommerce they really do not it is more of a try it and if it works okay and if it doesn't oh well it is your fault. lol what a crap way to run a business.

Avantages

What I like most was being able to post items to different marketplaces.

Inconvénients

This software failed repeatedly to post to woocommerce, and there support which is timely and round the clock but this is one problem they did not really try to solve. They said it was on my end, however Sellbrite & Sellerchamp have no problems posting to my woocommerce store. I really hated how their tech support is almost there for you but then not really.

Peter C.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Love it!

Publié le 17/12/2020

Wonderful

Avantages

Syncing my two store fronts, inventory was a challenge to keep correct across the board. Now its on the money!

Inconvénients

Nothing really, im not computer savvy and I been able to get it all going with some halp from support!

Hi Peter,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We work hard to make it easier for customers like yourself to run their online store, so our team will be happy to hear you've had a great experience.

We look forward to helping you continue to grow your ecommerce business.

Thanks again,

Paul M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Machines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

TOO MANY CHANGES!

Publié le 16/06/2020

We loved it when it first came out. Now it is becoming a burden with all the big changes and bugs introduced at each change. Also, some of the changes seem to make no sense, such as when you view your products, you select All Products from the dropdown.. But Wait! you are not looking at ALL products. You have to select Show All to see ALL products.

The interface used to be a lot cleaner and intuitive but now is a jumbled up mess. You can't do all things to a product from one place any more. You have to jump around too much.

And no phone support! You would think that a company owned by Constant Contact would at least have SOME phone support. Chat and email takes far too long and too many sessions to fix problems.

If I can find a reasonable alternative, we may have to leave.

Avantages

The fact that it integrates much of what a small multichannel business needs.

Inconvénients

When we first started with Ecomdash almost 10 years ago, they were just getting started. They were eager to hear from users and were very responsive to problems. As time went on, more problems seemed to show up and "features" that made working with it more difficult started showing up. Now, seems like every "update" comes with a major bug that takes multiple chat sessions to resolve. Also, it seems that no one working there has ever actually started and run a small business based on some of the decisions they made. For example, they can't see the need for a "Paid" invoice to send our commercial customers!

Dear Paul,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear such a long-term customer having this frustrating experience, but really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We've sent your feedback to our product development team.

Someone from our customer success team will be contacting you shortly to learn more about your experience and to discuss the various changes we've made. We'd love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Nicolas D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Verygood for inventory management!

Publié le 05/07/2021

Main problem solved is amazon limitation to link different ASIN to same SKU...

Avantages

Integration was easy with woocommerce and amazon.ca & amazon.com.
Inventory management between platform is just great.
You can even create sub products (kit) so you can list the same product with different ASIN on amazon (increase sales opportunity!)

Inconvénients

Support doesn't really know what is Google Shopping listing nor could not help me except if I pay $$$ for support so I guess it is not enough user friendly...

Most user friendly software these days doesn't need support ;-)

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! It's great to hear that we've been able to help solve an issue for your business.

I'm happy to pass your feedback along to our team. We look forward to helping you grow your ecommerce business.

Kyle P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Équipement et fournitures de bureau

Best inventory software

Publié le 23/09/2020

Great experience

Avantages

Syncs all our websites super easily.
Great customer support.

Inconvénients

They don’t always implement the things that people request.

Hi Kyle,

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! Our team will be happy to hear you've had a great experience.

Thanks again and we look forward to helping you grow your ecommerce business.

Sander K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Highly capable with a learning curve

Publié le 14/01/2019

Ecomdash has allowed our business to expand as we sell online B2C, B2B, brick-and-mortar, and at mobile locations. No other software handles this for us like ecomdash can.

Avantages

Ecomdash handles multi-channel inventory is a more comprehensive and flexible way than any other software we’ve tried.

Inconvénients

The software is so capable that it also has a huge learning curve (we’ve been at it several years and still learn new things), and the interface isn’t very modern, nor is it mobile-friendly.