Zapier

4,7 (1 811)
Plateforme d'intégration pour connecter des applications web

(1 811)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

1 811 avis

Redouan E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Automatisez facilement vos publications

Publié le 19/03/2021

c'est le seul outil que j'utilise pour automatiser mes publications. je gagne énormément de temps. je le recommande à 100%

Avantages

simple d'utilisation et efficace pour publier en automatiques sur les différents réseau sociaux.
Vous gagnez un temps énormes et vous pouvez même planifier vos publications

Inconvénients

il n'y a pas vraiment d 'inconvénients si ce n'est que de jouer avec au début pour bien comprendre le fonctionnement.

Fillipe neyl W.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zapier makes creating integrations fast and easy

Publié le 06/10/2020

There's no secret to use Zapier, all you need to is to play with it, follow simple steps the interface tells you to or read the documentation (that's very abundant). The most recent thing I've learned was to use webhooks and use Zapier to get ou send information directly to apps API. It solves most of the issues I mentioned prior.

Avantages

Zapier changed the way I deal with apps and tasks. Now everything I need to accomplish I ask myself: is it possible to use Zapier to make this easier or even totally automated? From simple things like sending happy birthday emails to my clients, to connecting a ERP app with Google Spreadsheets, there's hundreds of apps with thousands of possible combinations possible to make our lives easier.

Inconvénients

Since they revamped the interface for creating and managing Zaps, there's not really anything that I don't like about Zapier. If worth mentioning something, it would be the missing actions, triggers or sometimes apps to integrate, but that's not Zapier's fault, because it depends of the apps making their services available on Zapier. Some apps like Wrike sell their own automating app, so they don't offer many choices inside Zapier. Others like RD Station Marketing lack of possibilities in their own API, so it's not possible to do much too.

Pourquoi passer à Zapier

I have used IFTTT long time before, but when I found Zapier it looked so more complete. Since then I never used other tool.
Jason S.

Automate don't delegate

Publié le 30/03/2021

We've had a good overall experience with Zapier, but think we need to explore it more. If one is starting out and needs automation in their business for repetitive tasks, I would recommend Zapier.

Avantages

The ability to create tasks that could be automated without the need for knowing to code. One can avoid hiring a developer to create a code integration between two or more applications. This is great for multi step/multiple apps. Zapier has an extensive list of software that can be integrated and it's the first choice by development teams that their software is available to the platform. We've found it useful for integrating our social media apps with each other email services. Helping build our audience. For those that are new and have few tasks, there is a free option.

Inconvénients

It is limited to products that have an approved API. The number of 'Zaps' is limited by the plan and sometimes but the apps that are being integrated.

Integromat et Tray.io

Pourquoi passer à Zapier

I've been using Zapier for some time and most familiar with it.
Juliette R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

A Fantastic Software that Simplifies Complicated Automation

Publié le 03/09/2021

Zapier is awesome, and it works well for everyday use. It breaks down complicated concepts into simple steps and I was able to use the software as someone who is often confused using technology. One improvement would be to decrease the number of webpage redirects so that I wouldn't have to look in another place besides the dashboard to set up my "zap."

Avantages

I did not even know that something like Zapier existed until I was looking for a platform that could automate my work on Trello. I initially believed that maybe Trello had an automation feature, but I was disappointed to find out it did not. Instead, I found Zapier. I was initially confused on how Zapier would help me automate and I was worried that it would be difficult and technical. Instead, I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was! I love the layout of the software, and the explanations behind each step are easy and seamless to set up between platforms. I am happy that I was able to automate some of my work on Trello and customize each "zap" to do exactly what I want. I'm disappointed that I did not find out about this software sooner!

Inconvénients

Something that confused me about this software was that it seemed like there were different instructions in different places on the site depending on what I wanted to do. For example, I wanted to create a "Zap" so that when a new card was created on Trello, I would receive an email about it. When I tried to set this up, however, Zapier led me to another webpage that was specifically made for doing this task. I just don't understand why there would be a special platform just for this task, and why I was unable to do it myself through the dashboard.

Karambir K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Easy-to-Use Automation and Integration

Publié le 20/09/2020

Two things stand out for me:
1) Most support requests were met with what appeared to be an automated apology that they couldn't resolve my issue.
2) Zapier makes money based on the purchases of an allotment of monthly tasks. Some tasks lack flexibility requiring the use of more tasks than one might imagine. They are always happy to sell you more tasks, but requests for more robust functionality always seemed to be met with a shoulder shrug.

Avantages

The feature that met our needs was the ability to respond to an http request in a variety of ways (email, save to spreadsheet being the most common). I am an experienced programmer with over 15 years experience and was happy to have a solution that did not require writing a lot of code. In general the ability to rapidly design and implement a solution for a specific requirement was a big time-saver.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, some common programming tasks such as creating and writing to a spreadsheet seemed in surmountable. In the end, I chose to manually create the worksheets I projected would be used to eliminate potentially complicated workarounds. Also, there is a limit on the number of levels of logical branching which caused some headaches such that I eventually migrated the functionality to Google Scripts which offers a richer feature-set despite the increase in coding.

Trello

Pourquoi choisir Zapier

Monday.com did not meet our needs

Logiciel antérieur

monday.com

Pourquoi passer à Zapier

Neither product met our needs as described above.
Sebastian P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Revolutionized marketing automation possibilities

Publié le 28/05/2021

I've created so many Zaps, always a lot of fun and excited to connect more and more apps in the future. We use Keap Max Classic so Zapper is a must have.

Avantages

Wide range of apps to connect and beautiful interface. I really enjoy using this software. It has opened my eyes to all the automation possibilities that I once thought would require a developer to do for us

Inconvénients

I don't like that in some plans, some Zaps only run once every 15 minutes. Seems like a way to force people to upgrade to plans they don't really need.

LeadsBridge

Pourquoi passer à Zapier

It offers app connections and customization that the others don't
Andrew K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Incredibly useful and not difficult to implement

Publié le 11/01/2021

Zapier has transformed the way we think about what's possible to automate. Even better, our operations team is able to do much more automation on their own with the help of Zapier, without tying up our engineering resources.

Avantages

Zapier is incredibly useful - we originally procured it for one specific need, but as we got more familiar with everything it could be used for, we've continued to find more and more uses for it. We've happily upgraded our plan several times, and it definitely pays for itself.

Inconvénients

Honestly - nothing. The documentation is great, the tool is great, even the support team has been great. We get better support as part of a premium plan, so the basic support may not be as good, but for the price it would still be well worth it.

Automate.io

Pourquoi passer à Zapier

Zapier integrates better with the platforms we needed. It's the gold standard.
Francisco C.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Great automation tool

Publié le 29/04/2021

Its been great, have tried the paid account also and opens the API and webservice modes so it gets even better because you can create your own connections if it doesnt exist yet.

Avantages

Its so easy to implement because you have a step by step wizard that takes you from scratch to a working automation. On zapier you can connect an inmense amount of apps that can create time saving in lots of ways, from getting info from new users to putting in slack an appointment you made with alexa.

Inconvénients

that you have too little free zaps per month. Once you start working on this software you will make at least ten tryouts, then 10 more... and you only have 100 free zaps each month. At least 200 a month for free would be great because a regular auotmation I create has at least 4 different apps to get it working (which means 25 processes a month)

Austin Z.
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias de diffusion
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Zapier, Satisfied Software

Publié le 03/06/2021

My overall experience is outstanding. I have been using Zapier for almost a year now, and I can't tell you how much I love it. I have recommended this software to a couple of friends, and hopefully, they will see the good in this software.

Avantages

I like the most with Zapier is that it is easy to connect two, or more, applications and make an event. I personally used it to connect multiple applications at once.

Inconvénients

I didn't like how sometimes, there would be a delay with the event trigger. I don't know if it's Zapier's fault, but I hope they can find a way to fix the issue if it is their fault, as delays could affect the project.

Josh C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Sometimes to make certain connections between apps you must use zapier and it is awesome!

Publié le 06/04/2021

Great way to link apps together that otherwise wouldn't talk to each other.

Avantages

Zapier has so many apps and so many ways to connect them that sometimes it is really the only way to do different integrations without custom coding things. There is a free version of it. When you how to use it the power you get is amazing!

Inconvénients

The free version is quite limiting so many times you must upgrade and the upgrade packages seem a little stingy. It has a bit of a learning curve and you need to do testing sometimes to make sure it is doing what you want.

Pourquoi passer à Zapier

It had more apps and the apps I needed to use to integrate.
Joan S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Funcionalidad y compatibilidad

Publié le 06/07/2021

En general nuestra experiencia con Zapier es muy buena ya que nos permite conectar diversas aplicaciones entre sí.

Avantages

Lo que mas nos gusta del Software es que es muy fácil de programar los Zapiers y te ofrece un montón de plantillas predeterminadas.

Inconvénients

Lo que menos nos ha gustado del Software es que el plan gratuito es un poco limitado o no te da la opción de poder hacer algunos Zapiers de aplicaciones si no estas suscrito a un plan.

Pourquoi passer à Zapier

Elegimos Zapier ya que las funcionalidades que ofrece se adaptaban mejor a nuestra empresa.
Tony S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Automating Business Processes without technical skills.

Publié le 06/08/2020

When a customer visits my website there are multiple entry points, for example signing up to our newsletter, or opening up a user account, or buying a product.

Zapier allows me to differentiate between these different people and set up specific tasks for each class of consumer.

This completely automates the process, which saves me a very large amount of time. The fact that I can also make changes to flowcharts on my own is pretty amazing.

I am extremely happy with how it manages my tasks, and lets me know immediately if something has stopped working, so I can see what has caused a bottleneck.

Avantages

One of the biggest challenges for me as a business owner is the fact that I need to outsource a lot of technical issues to developers which end up costing me a lot of money. Every time I need to change something, it costs even more.

Zapier puts me in control of managing my business flow processes. I can link leads from multiple social media sources directly into my own CRM software, send out text messages and welcome emails to new clients, all automatically.

If I need to change something, I can do it myself in a few minutes. Zapier has literally saved me and my small business thousands of dollars in development.

Inconvénients

The learning curve on Zapier is not as easy as they would like you to believe. They've introduced a new format which is supposed to make it easier, but it's actually made it more difficult because it is now harder to see the flow diagrams.

Support is fantastic if you do get stuck, and they're always willing to help - but it did take me about 2-3 weeks before I felt comfortable developing flows (what they call Zaps).

Another issue for me is the change in billing structure. They used to have a pay-as-you-use model. Their new payment models make it seem like Zapier is now cheaper than it was before, but it actually works out a lot more expensive.

Alexandra G.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Switching to Zapier has saved us many headaches!

Publié le 03/01/2020

We've had an amazing experience switching to Zapier. Our previous vendor disconnected all the time and wasn't great about notifying us, and was considerably more expensive. Zapier is responsive, intuitive and exceeded our expectations. It's really helped us create value for our clients.

Avantages

I love that Zapier is intuitive to setup and warns us of any disconnections, and has an amazing support staff, all features our previous vendor was seriously lacking. We initially made the switch to Zapier simply to link Facebook Lead Ads to email, but since have utilized many other "zaps" to create workflows for clients that our clients are thrilled about. We've linked Facebook Ads to CRMs and email marketing platforms, text messages, Google Sheets and auto-emails, and we've turned our internal marketing team and SEO and PPC teams onto the service. In my opinion, the best feature of Zapier is the ability to build out entire flows (e.g. Facebook Lead Ads submitted triggers adding it to an email list, updating a CRM and sending a text - you don't just have to choose one feature).

Inconvénients

Facebook's API causes Zapier to disconnect frequently, but Zapier is quick to send an email letting us know our Zap isn't functioning correctly, I just wish they would tell us WHY it isn't functioning correctly. The emails should include more details so that we can isolate the particular part of the service that isn't functioning.

• Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Automates Every Day Tasks

Publié le 13/12/2019

Like I said before, we use Zapier to automate tasks that we would normally have to do manually. Things that used to require extra man power and time are done automatically by integrating your every day apps in Zapier.

Avantages

Zapier is great at taking the monotony out of your every day tasks and automates them, saving you both time and money. Zapier does this by connecting to your most used apps and triggering actions depending on conditions that you set up yourself.

A few examples of tasks that I personally use Zapier for include:
- If our organization posts a new Instagram story, Zapier automatically takes that data and posts it on on our WordPress website to the social media section of the website.
- We have a project request form where with any submission, projects are automatically created in Asana. - If I tag a project in Asana, Zapier automatically sends an email to the client that the project is complete.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it can be somewhat of a hurdle to set up certain integrations. Also, the integrations will at times stop working and it can be a challenge to nail down the exact cause. Usually the integrations stops working because of api changes with the individual apps, or if there was a password change with a user in the account.

Ashley F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best thing to ever happen to a small business!

Publié le 27/09/2019

Amazing. I can't imagine life and work without using this software to automate our tasks. There is never a question now as to whether certain tasks got completed.

Avantages

My company has a very specific set of tasks to perform daily. With Zapier, we've been able to automate 70% of our daily repetitive tasks. It takes a little getting used to how they set their tasks up, but once you have it figured out, there's almost no limit to what Zapier can accomplish for you. We have been able to send hundreds of thousands of emails automatically without lifting a finger. When the system runs into an issue, it alerts us immediately so we can take action. We would not be where we are today without the functionality and ease-of-use of Zapier. When I have any issues I can't solve, the Zapier team is standing by to help me via person emails to solve the problem correctly the first time without making me feel incompetent. This system has saved us from having to hire an entire IT department. More so, when I DID hire an IT group to help me originally set up, guess what they used? ZAPIER!

Inconvénients

The only thing I dislike about Zapier is the initial learning curve in how it works and needs to flow. After that, it's quite easy. I also wish they would save fields when changing tasks- for instance I have a task that needs to run on a trigger and feed into a database, but each month, the database needs to go to a new tab. Even though I change the tab in the task on zapier, I have to re-enter all other data because zapier erases it. Solve that, and this would be a perfect software for me.

• Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The BEST tool out there for automation & sending data ... wherever! :)

Publié le 06/03/2018

For data-driven businesses who use a large number of SaaS products .. or any software with an API really...which is... I would hope all of them... ;) , Zapier is an absolute no-brainer. Never again (when selecting new software to purchase) do we have to worry "Oh, well it doesn't integrate with {{insertOtherSoftwareHere}}, so we can't use it until their dev teams builds it for us". You have full control over what data goes where, how it should be formatted, and all the tools you need to test & optimize that "data transport" over time. Further, the automation possibilities are nearly endless.

Want to kick-off an email whenever someone completes a training-video on your site? (without having to rely on client-side javascript tagging): easy with zapier.

Want to test out a new e-commerce solution, but don't want to deal with having two sources of product-fulfillment? easy, just send the order data to your existing ecom platform with zapier, and centralize all the fulfillment there.

the possibilities are infinite, it just comes down to having at least one person who is savvy with either Javascript (Node.js) or Python if you want to do more "custom" things beyond the built-in apps (which ... is still a lot).

Can't recommend enough.

Avantages

1. highly flexible & customizable: if they don't have a pre-built integration with a tool you use, you can easily build your own using their built-in webhook, webhook listeners, and "code" blocks. does require a bit of coding experience, but once you or your team build a few things / experiment & figure it out.. it's an absolute game-changer.

2. you'll think "what would i do without this?" ... that's the hallmark of a great software, and Zapier is without a doubt one of the top 3 most important tools for our business. if you want to be data-driven, the first step is getting the right data to the right places. Zapier enables you to do that EASILY.

3. reliable. i've only had about 2 - 3 "outages" in my zaps since i started using the tool, and they were all due to edge-cases that my custom-code steps didn't handle properly. Zapier gives you a nice debugging / testing interface and allows you to search back through every single "zap" that your account has sent over time... and step through them to sort out what the issue might be.

Inconvénients

1. pulling in "test data" when building zaps - this is one thing that really annoys me... when you're creating a new Zap, and Zapier is "testing the step" that you just set up, it only pulls the most recent "event" that matches what you're doing. Now, this is OK in most cases, but if you have a zap that needs to handle a few different situations "conditionally" ... then it stinks. for example, say you want to build a zap that sends your sales team an email every-time a Stripe charge of over is processed. Well, if the most recent charge in Stripe (or the most recent 3 or 4, etc.) are all lower than, then your test will fail. That's a very contrived example, but ideally, Zapier would allow you to search through past events for the app that you're trying to "zap from", and CHOOSE the appropriate test event.

Minor gripe mainly will only impact those who want to build more complex/complicated zaps.

Stefany B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Point and Click Automation

Publié le 22/09/2017

Decrease in errors from inside and outside of the company on paperwork
Increased productivity due to faster dissemination of vital information.
Lower cost to operate. Fewer humans needed to handle the office.

Avantages

There are almost too may pros to mention. Office automation in my number one requirement and Zapier makes it easy and fast. All of my software can now "talk" to each other to handle tedious and time consuming tasks.
Contractors, clients and employees can enter data into front-end forms and everyone gets the right PDF for their needs on the other end. I am still finding new uses as my company grows.

The mail parser offered by Zapier is magical! You choose the information you want pulled from email list and the data is added to your database or any app you have connected. The daily and weekly update emails are scraped for the important parts, all the data is extracted to the apps that are most valuable for the company. As this data is time sensitive, not having to wait for a human to do it keeps us ahead of the curve.

The multi-step addition was right on time. Now I can move data to a number of apps in seconds.
Overall, Zapier has made it easier for my agents to follow the rules. Paperwork is submitted digitally, leads are disseminated automatically saving time between the client calling and getting a return call.

Zapier just saves time and keeps errors to a minimum. If you are control freak like myself, you NEED Zapier.

Inconvénients

Some of the multi step process are not intuitive to create. Support is very helpful but I feel there might need a small interface update that could make it easier to understand.

Jamie W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Eau/gaz/électricité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zapier adds value to all of my other software by putting the polish on all of my web-based...

Publié le 08/08/2017

We use several SAAS solutions in our day-to-day operations. Zapier is the glue that holds it all together. The automation that we've been able to implement through Zapier is what gives the impression of a slick, unified system. It has allowed us to continue improving by using the best features from a wide array of software to build a customized system that works the way we want it to without having to enlist our own team of developers.

I used to run into roadblocks with software and think, "Gee, I wish I could just..." With Zapier, I actually can.

Avantages

Zapier is exceptionally easy to use. I started by playing around with a few of the hundreds of suggested Zaps, but it didn't take long to get the gist and start building from scratch.

I use Zapier to send automated emails triggered by software that either doesn't offer that option natively or doesn't give me as much customization as I want. The result has been increased communication coming out of my office with far less time commitment to make it happen. With budgets what they are these days, I'm constantly being asked to do more with less. Zapier has made that possible.

Another unexpected plus is that I've discovered other great software through Zapier.

I've got a favorite relational database. I've got a favorite web form. I've got a favorite workflow system when I need input from others. Zapier has allowed me to tie all of those together without having to compromise so I can take advantage of the best features of all of them. Because I don't have to intervene manually, there's no duplicate data entry so errors are minimized as well.

Zapier saves me time every day.

Inconvénients

Multi-step Zaps are great, but conditional Zaps would help me stay more organized. Right now, Zapier doesn't offer that so I end up with three separate Zaps that each have a unique filter, rather than one conditional Zap that can route to different steps based on variable input.

So far, I've always been able to find a work around. It's like having a 2000-piece Lego set, but not having the exact piece you want. You can still build your house, and it will be amazing, but it would have saved you a few steps if you just had that one more piece.

Kayona B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best way to make the connection

Publié le 16/07/2019

Overall, Zapier is just a life and time saver! Software companies are popping up every day, often with no regard to how a customer may specifically need it to work with another software. Without Zapier, some functions may need manual attention that very small businesses simply cannot afford to spend the time to give.

Zapier is a must have for any business, big or small.

Avantages

With so much technology being created to make our lives easier, speedbumps can occur when these applications can't seamlessly communicate with each other. Here's where Zapier comes in. This might be the single most important element of my business flow. Zapier is the liaison for all of apps and software, enabling them to talk and connect with each other in ways that, perhaps, they didn't intend.

For example, in my business, we offer a booklet that customers can purchase with add-ons. We do not print the books ourselves; we use a print-on-demand service, so we need the orders sent to that company when they come in. The print company can't connect to our order form, and who has the time to send orders that may come in round the clock, one by one to a fulfillment plant?

Zapier enables us to connect our order form to Gmail so that when the orders come in, an email of the order specifications are automatically sent to the fulfillment company where they can print the book and ship it to our customer.

See? Zapier make life so much easier!

Inconvénients

Although it's fairly user-friendly, setting up a "Zap" (a connection from one software to another, or many others) takes lots of tests with lots of trial and error. This is not necessarily a "con", as most things require tests and are not just "plug-and-play." But I'd advise anyone, especially newcomers to this great software, to count on spending some time to get it right, because it will require quite some time to perfect.

David K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Connecting my apps

Publié le 26/11/2019

Support was very good - and honest - when we uncovered the bug of some of the Slack functionality not working. It's an easy tool to use - I had set up 4 Zaps without a problem and I am not a technical person.

Avantages

It's really easy to connect the apps we use to facilitate the exchange of data and increase the functionality of our core applications. An example - we use Ringcentral for phone service and messaging. We realized that as we increase the use of SMS messaging we were "working in silos" not knowing what each other was texting to a customer. We were able to "share text messages" by setting up a Zapier that copied all of the text messages into slack so the entire team could read them. Simple and effective. No programming.

Inconvénients

Zapier had some functions , such as retrieving a new file received in Slack, that do not work. I have been in contact with support, they acknowledge the bug, but will not give an estimate to when it will be fixed. This major flaw has forced us to look at Zapier alternatives to meet our needs.

Integromat

Pourquoi passer à Zapier

I started with Zapier but am currently moving to Integromat due to some bugs in the Zapier platform.
Janosch F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

A powerfull door opener

Publié le 03/12/2019

Encountering and getting to use Zapier really was an enlightening experience. There have been a lot of occasions on which I run into a wall before I knew about Zaps. Although it might scare of some people on the more sceptical side I must say, I am a convinced and excessive user of Zaps and would recommend anyone who is considering tools to look for Zapier integration and check which additional doors this opens. Definite recommendation.

Avantages

whenever we evaluate a product for use, be it internally, be it for use with a customer or a team wether or not it is integrated with Zapier has made a great difference. Zapier manages to open the door for many many tools we would not have considered as standalone solutions, but with Zapiers easy and quick integration we are able to combine best-of-breed tools into robust, custom-tailored, specific, effective solutions for scenarios and - most often - also solve side cases in the same run.
ZAier makes it easy to connect Applications on API basis and actually makes the "lets make tool A talk to tool B whenever C happens" reality. Also, there are already many so called "Zaps" (integrations between applications) in place that fit many common usecases. For example - I can create the Stub for an Offer in my accounting solution automatically whenever I move an Opportunity in the sales-pipeline to the "offer" stage. Things like this save time every day and this is just one example. I would call an existing Zapier Integration critical for my tool selection and recommendation process.

Inconvénients

The subscription modell of Zapier is sometimes somewhat tricky. Most often it is recommendable to start with a number of Zaps that are free in a certain timeframe. Thex are limited by the latency and overal number they are applicable, lets say per day. Sadly there is no fallback, such as when an experimental Zap really takes off and is required to go live asap I have been debuging for extended ammounts of time before I understood, that latency issues might be caused by my subscription choice. I wouldn't complain about the cost of zaps, as Cost is actually beneficial because it makes you think wether or not a Zap really is worth it or not.

Dustin w. S.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The most comprehensive automation tool

Publié le 21/10/2019

The overall experience is good. Although overwhelming, and sometimes time-consuming to figure out how to get exactly what I need, Zapier does what it promises. The support team has also been great as well each time I've needed their help.

Avantages

The amount of options that Zapier has for integrations is astounding. The possibilities really are endless as far as tying multiple apps/services together to perform automated tasks regularly. Their interface also makes it relatively easy to put together the automations so that it's not rocket science.

Inconvénients

Its greatest strength is also its greatest weakness in that because there are so many options, it's overwhelming. There are so many things you can do with the integrations that I have often felt like I am not getting nearly as much out of it as I could be. I found myself relying on reading their blog and suggested zaps to see if I get any ideas. Ultimately I'm left with a feeling of "I don't know how to get the most out of this service."

Gregory A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Défense et aérospatiale

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Powerful, intuitive platform that returns your valuable time by automating tasks

Publié le 14/11/2018

Overall, we've had a great experience with Zapier. As a small company, any time saved by automating manual tasks is incredibly valuable, and Zapier has saved us hours upon hours of time by automatically moving new files from one location to another, automatically updating spreadsheets upon form submissions, automatically tweeting something following a new blog post, and lots more. I've personally used Zapier for almost 6 years now and I've found it to be incredibly valuable.

Avantages

Zapier's two most powerful attributes are the platform's ease of use, combined with the number of products & services they've integrated. Zapier's workflow for creating "zaps" (automations) is incredibly intuitive; you start with the "trigger" step, then end with the "action" step. Given the number of services that they've integrated with, the possible combinations are almost endless. We've used Zapier to automate a number of tasks & workflows at our organization, and it's saved us a tremendous amount of time.

Inconvénients

Zapier's mission to integrate as many different services as possible has added a tremendous amount of value to their offering, however a side effect of this strategy is that occasionally, some of their integrations can be rather shallow. In other words, for products and services that aren't used by a significantly large number of users, Zapier might only offer 3 "trigger" options out of a possible 5, which can be very problematic if you need one of those missing two triggers in order to start your workflow.

The Only Integration Platform You Need

Publié le 26/01/2021

Couldn't live without it. It's not perfect – there's no true two-way sync, for instance – but it's the best in the business for the price.

Avantages

It's automation, democratized. If you use web apps and have ANY repetitive tasks in your workflow, Zapier makes it (relatively) easy to automate them. Once you get beyond the simple it can get tough, but there are always resources available (e.g., outsourced help). It's such a common platform that you can throw a stick and hit someone with experience.

Inconvénients

It's tough to plan workflows ahead of time. You never quite know how the actions and triggers will function, and pushing "zaps" live often requires a live test, which inserts bad data into your systems.

Pourquoi passer à Zapier

Far better support and deeper business functionality. IFTTT is superior for smart home; Zapier is for work.
Poh li Y.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Review on Zapier

Publié le 04/04/2021

The only way to describe the whole experience with Zapier is easy - easy to sign up, easy to understand, easy to integrate, easy to use. They have 3 price tiers which is also very easy on the pocket, considering the amount of time saved from all the automation the platform helps me with. I absolutely recommend using Zapier, whether you are a business owner, social media influencer, or whatever line of business you are in. You do not even need any programming skills to get things set up.

Avantages

Zapier is easy to sign up and register. The whole onboarding process makes it very easy to join and they start with a free to use version which is good enough if you just want to automate a few processes. Zapier is integrated with many applications including Google sheets, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and many others. There are also many tutorials and templates out there for you to start setting up the automation, whenever I meet with any issues, I'll write in to the help email and I always get a reply very quickly within hours, the help desk is very very responsive. With Zapier, it helps me automate my business processes, leaving me more time to focus on other more important aspects of my business.

Inconvénients

The only one thing Zapier needs to improve, is to allow for more complicated automation, more options for integration on apps such as YouTube. I was trying to convert a YouTube video link into a MP4 file and this is not being supported on Zapier at the moment.

Pourquoi passer à Zapier

Zapier is much more user friendly.