Zapier

4,7 (2 087)
Plateforme d'intégration pour connecter des applications web

(2 087)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

2087 avis

Redouan E.
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Automatisez facilement vos publications

Publié le 19/03/2021

c'est le seul outil que j'utilise pour automatiser mes publications. je gagne énormément de temps. je le recommande à 100%

Avantages

simple d'utilisation et efficace pour publier en automatiques sur les différents réseau sociaux.
Vous gagnez un temps énormes et vous pouvez même planifier vos publications

Inconvénients

il n'y a pas vraiment d 'inconvénients si ce n'est que de jouer avec au début pour bien comprendre le fonctionnement.

Romain R.
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

parfait pour le no code

Publié le 15/12/2021

Avantages

integration d'une API en drag and drop facile

Inconvénients

certaines APIs sont disponibles mais pas visibles sur le site

Alys G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Links with almost every tool out there

Publié le 23/06/2022

Zapier is my favourite tool for integrating software across my business. It is by far the most simple to set up and has the widest range of integrations on the market

Avantages

Zapier saves me so much time by automating the processes in my business. Having these automations ensures important information doesn’t get lost or missed and takes the pressure off of me to be constantly switched on and transferring information across the various tools I use in my business.

Inconvénients

Zapier is more expensive compared to its counterparts and some of its feature e.g. webhooks are only available on paid plans

Make et Automate.io

Pourquoi passer à Zapier

Zapier integrates with a much wider range of tools than any other and was much simpler to set up than some of the other options
Pieter V.
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Zapier helps small teams do more

Publié le 20/06/2022

Stable and well worth it

Avantages

Zapier allows our small team to automate parts of the organization that saves time and money.

Inconvénients

Some features are locked behind higher-tier plans. It's not worth upgrading for us for those features, but I feel like they are superficially locked behind a higher-tier plan. It makes sense to upgrade a plan because of using more inquiries/zaps, but otherwise it's not.

Zapier is also only as good as your third party integration (if applicable). Some third party integrations have poor support and so the Zap becomes unreliable.

Pourquoi choisir Zapier

Integromat was not as user-friendly nor well-supported in third party integrations as Zapier.

Logiciel antérieur

Rick D.
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Zapier

Publié le 20/05/2022

It's oookk I didn't feel comfortable with it but to be fair I may need to spend a little more time with it.

Avantages

It would integrate with almost anything.

Inconvénients

it works but things can get complicated.

Google Drive

I didn't
Pius E.
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Zapier Review

Publié le 12/04/2022

There are a lot of ways that a solo product developer or a team can benefit from Zapier. When using a lot of tools to build your product, it's important to get them all talking to each other to ensure everything runs smoothly. Zapier makes this possible in such a simplified way, that I don't even need to know how to write code.
Zapier was a life-saver for me not only in terms of saving a tonne of time and money but also in keeping everything running smoothly between all the services I deploy for my app.

Avantages

Zapier enables you to create Zaps step by step. The steps to follow to create an automated workflow - a "zap" as Zapier terms it - are so easy to follow even for a first-time user.
At each step of the automation, you get to test if everything is working smoothly before you proceed to the next step. This is very helpful because you get to troubleshoot in real-time as opposed to trying to find the issue after you have deployed your zap and it's not working as correctly.

Inconvénients

You cannot collaborate on the professional plan, by adding a team member to the same plan. To do this you need to upgrade to a higher ticket plan of about $300 per month. This is quite expensive when you are just starting out, and you need everyone to work together to move the workload. On the professional plan, you get pretty enough from Zapier, except for adding another user.

Make et Automate.io

Pourquoi passer à Zapier

Having started out with Zapier and then later tried Automate.io, and Integromat, I found the most value and performance for my use case with Zapier. All the apps I use are integrated on Zapier, and connecting them is a lot simpler than on other platforms.
Josh V.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zapier - Connect "All the Things"

Publié le 20/05/2022

Zapier has saved my team literally 10s of thousands of hours, and the work that we can get done with Zapier has satisfied our clients to no end.

Avantages

Zapier allows even the least technical individual to put together an automation flow that allows key digital tools to interact with one another. Need to automatically send an email to your team when you get a new lead? Easy! Start a client conversation in Slack when a customer ticket comes in? Easy! If you can dream of the process, and the tools are integrated into Zapier, you can likely connect it and automate it.

Inconvénients

Many key features are there, out of the box, but sometimes the custom integrations/actions take some coding work, googling, and tickets to customer support.

Lucas G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zapier is a great, user-friendly choice for process automation.

Publié le 29/06/2022

I use Zapier to automate all parts of my business. I have really enjoyed using it.

Avantages

I love how Zapier makes automation very approachable.

Inconvénients

If anything, Zapier could be a little cheaper. Make (formerly Integromat) looks like an attractive option because it's cheaper for a lot of the same functionality. Zapier should really blow it out of the water in terms of functionality to justify the higher price.

Pourquoi passer à Zapier

It had a lower learning curve and a more refined experience.
Jason E.
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Zapier reviews 2022

Publié le 19/05/2022

Best tool for marketing automation. Recommend you try it

Avantages

I have known Zapier to be a tool with a strong grasp for work automation, productivity upheaval, and stress savior. It's among the most fascinating automation tools I've used by far that makes me feel sometimes like a digital wizard.

There are exceptional qualities I appreciate in this tool:
1. Its integration capabilities
2. Its strong capacities and abilities to deliver accurate results
3. Its pricing structures
4. client satisfaction management
5. The fact that it offers a limitless service scope ( one app with a million functionalities).
6. Its ease of use and guides for non-savvies.
And most importantly, the fact that it offers not only a trial option for most plans but also a free plan is the most fascinating of it all.

Inconvénients

Have no issues with this tool. It's cool

Patrik C.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Great Product for Price

Publié le 29/06/2022

Helps with automating our reporting to clients

Avantages

Zapier saves us hundreds of manual labor hours every month and is pretty easy to setup. It is also very flexible with the integration capabilities

Inconvénients

Sometimes there are product updates that break things and unless you are looking at it frequently it can be hard to tell what may have happened

Automate.io

Pourquoi passer à Zapier

Seemed like it would have better support
Kyle M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Solving Problems Left & Right

Publié le 23/05/2022

Overall, I cannot imagine our business functioning without Zapier. It drastically reduces our go-to-market time for many new integrations, allowing us to get started now and figure out the nitty-gritty details later.

Avantages

Zapier is a phenomenal tool for bridging gaps between platforms / processes that need to integrate together. Not every resource in the market is going to seamlessly connect with every other potential tool that our team might need, making Zapier an absolute must-have for creating integrations and efficiencies across your entire business.

Inconvénients

While Zapier is great at solving problems, it can also be a crutch for a lot of platforms. Each 'zap' will cost your business, and these can add up if there are too many systems being held together via Zapier.

Yanick T.
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Certainly The Best...

Publié le 12/06/2022

Avantages

Excellent task automator. Zapier is certainly one of the best tools to make the automation of actions more flexible and reduce the time of execution of tasks. It allows to reduce some costs related to the operations by boosting the operational capacities of our actions.

Inconvénients

Obtaining the premium version requires additional expenses.

Mehandi I.

Most Genuine Review for Automation Software Zapier

Publié le 30/03/2022

Problems which I am solving with zapier are:-

1) Daily manual tasks like uploading files from email to Google drive, copying data from WordPress forms to google Sheets, CRM, Email Marketing tools etc.

2) Helping my clients solve their complex problems and making it easier for them by saving them time.

Benefits

1) Zapier Makes me happier.

2) Making money by solving clients' problems and helping my family.

Avantages

Thinks which I like about zapier the most are as such:-

1) Ease of use.
2) Value for money. It starts at just $20 only.
3) More than 3000 applications can be integrated.
4) Flexible Plans.
5) Almost every industry can use it.
6) Path Feature of zapier.
7) Inbuilt features of zapier like - filters, delay etc.

Inconvénients

There is barely anything that I like least about Zapier. I like everything but there is one thing which they can improve is the area where we design our workflow, If they can create something similar to make.com formerly known as integromat.

Make, Zoho Flow et IFTTT

Pourquoi passer à Zapier

I have chosen zapier because it is a pioneer in the industry and very easy among all of them with over 3000+ integrations which is not available anywhere else.
Sam B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Zapier is the tape the holds everything together

Publié le 22/02/2022

As a business owner of a small company, I consider myself the boss, implementor, and janitor of all of our online systems. It is always me, and me alone dreaming up ways I can implement Zapier to make our company run more efficiently. It is also always me cleaning and fixing everything that breaks.

I mentioned in my title that Zapier is the tape that holds everything together. I don't know how my business could operate without Zapier, but I also know, thetape is not indefinitely secure.

With roughly 15 complex automation that each has over 10 triggers/actions, I need to maintain at least one automation every month. This is not a huge deal, but when Zapier is the highway for all applications, it can be tedious to clean up the messes and identify what was missed while things were down.

Having said that, this con is well worth the pros. If I hired a developer to custom code each automation I have, I am guessing the total cost would be well into the 5-figures (USD), and then hundreds a month to maintain it. So Zapier is well worth the cost.

I have used Zapier for over five years, and I can confidently say my capabilities grow every time I dream up a new implementation. I am not a coder, but I am tech literate. I can follow basic tutorials, pull information from community forums, and modify it to what I need. But the second I need custom code that I can't copy/paste, I am forced to ask for help. With my experience level, I can set up some pretty impressive things to Zap.

Avantages

With the number of software integrations, Zapier is almost as limitless as your imagination. The support network, community forums, and Youtube videos allow for one with no experience to implement some pretty powerful integrations quickly. The support is great, and will sometimes help fix your problem, and always show you where to look.

Overall, the more advanced you are with regards to coding or following tutorials, the more you are able to do with Zapier.

Inconvénients

Support is hit or miss, with regards to someone holding your hand. Don't get me wrong, I am always satisfied with the support, but sometimes they go above and beyond, and other times, they just give you enough information to help you diagnose the problem.

Their website is odd whenever you are logged in. If I open a new window, sometimes I need to login again.

Elena T.
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Improving Workflows with Zapier

Publié le 20/12/2021

This automation tool helps to connect web apps and services. It is appropriate for personal use, as well as for teams (no matter their sizes). Even the basic plan allows you to choose which apps to combine and suggests how to use them interchangeably. The most popular ones, functioning inside Zapier, are Gmail/Google Drive/Outlook (for emails) or Facebook pages/Instagram/YouTube (for marketing). Following two simple steps, trigger and action, you can automate any process between the platforms you use. Moreover, you might start multiple actions with one trigger and get complex workflows. This is the most impactful feature of Zapier, in my view. In addition, there are filters to control the flow. The customer support is excellent. I had some issues activating one of my Zaps; the personal advice I received was timely and accurate. Also, the Outline panel provides tutorials for each step of creating new Zaps and facilitates the process.

Avantages

You can tailor each automation to your business needs (Reporting, Marketing, HR, Customer or Tech support). There are premade workflows- Zap templates. You may use them directly for repetitive tasks or personalize them. Via Formatter, you can convert data into any preferable format- texts, emails, or phone numbers. Businesses might use this information to make spreadsheets of clients' contacts adding scanned business cards automatically (Contact+, Google Sheets, Excel). The SMS tool built into the platform will help you with file management: to download email attachments, to create documents from templates for new projects. Zapier can also facilitate task management: to inform the team on progress, to add assignments to your to-do list. You might share content through social media or automate the monitoring of your channels by keeping track of views, comments, and reviews via apps. Also, you may share events and promote your work across platforms automatically (Eventbrite, Facebook, Splash). Then add the data from emails and registration links to your CRM, answer the inquiries from potential clients, and make them buy your products or services.

Inconvénients

Some apps might be used as both trigger and action, such as Office 365, Google Calendar, WordPress, and YouTube. Others can be only a trigger (Pay Pal). But there is a third group that cannot function on their own (e.g. LinkedIn). In these cases, activation only happens with other apps as triggers (Facebook or Twitter), which may be considered a drawback.

Alejandro T.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zapier the best application integrator

Publié le 20/12/2021

As a digital marketer, I use many applications that I cannot keep an eye on all day or manually pass information from one application to another and I also need all the data to be synchronized. Zapier makes my day easier, connecting the applications that I use, it executes tasks automatically according to the rules that I establish. I love it helps me save a lot of time and money by hiring programmers.

Avantages

Zapier changed the way I deal with applications and tasks. What I liked the most is the automation of work processes, another of its advantages is that Zapier includes a large list of applications to connect. Also that the Zaps are only executed with a filter rules. The user interface is nice so that anyone with basic knowledge can use it without the need to hire a programmer.

Inconvénients

The negative aspects of Zapier is that at the beginning it is difficult to take advantage of Zapier, due to the learning curve, the free version is very limited (the number of 'Zaps and applications), also something that I did not like is the customer support that sometimes does not provide solutions.

Pourquoi passer à Zapier

Facilidad de uso, precio, documentación y catálogo de aplicaciones.
Tony S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Automating Business Processes without technical skills.

Publié le 06/08/2020

When a customer visits my website there are multiple entry points, for example signing up to our newsletter, or opening up a user account, or buying a product.

Zapier allows me to differentiate between these different people and set up specific tasks for each class of consumer.

This completely automates the process, which saves me a very large amount of time. The fact that I can also make changes to flowcharts on my own is pretty amazing.

I am extremely happy with how it manages my tasks, and lets me know immediately if something has stopped working, so I can see what has caused a bottleneck.

Avantages

One of the biggest challenges for me as a business owner is the fact that I need to outsource a lot of technical issues to developers which end up costing me a lot of money. Every time I need to change something, it costs even more.

Zapier puts me in control of managing my business flow processes. I can link leads from multiple social media sources directly into my own CRM software, send out text messages and welcome emails to new clients, all automatically.

If I need to change something, I can do it myself in a few minutes. Zapier has literally saved me and my small business thousands of dollars in development.

Inconvénients

The learning curve on Zapier is not as easy as they would like you to believe. They've introduced a new format which is supposed to make it easier, but it's actually made it more difficult because it is now harder to see the flow diagrams.

Support is fantastic if you do get stuck, and they're always willing to help - but it did take me about 2-3 weeks before I felt comfortable developing flows (what they call Zaps).

Another issue for me is the change in billing structure. They used to have a pay-as-you-use model. Their new payment models make it seem like Zapier is now cheaper than it was before, but it actually works out a lot more expensive.

Alexandra G.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Switching to Zapier has saved us many headaches!

Publié le 03/01/2020

We've had an amazing experience switching to Zapier. Our previous vendor disconnected all the time and wasn't great about notifying us, and was considerably more expensive. Zapier is responsive, intuitive and exceeded our expectations. It's really helped us create value for our clients.

Avantages

I love that Zapier is intuitive to setup and warns us of any disconnections, and has an amazing support staff, all features our previous vendor was seriously lacking. We initially made the switch to Zapier simply to link Facebook Lead Ads to email, but since have utilized many other "zaps" to create workflows for clients that our clients are thrilled about. We've linked Facebook Ads to CRMs and email marketing platforms, text messages, Google Sheets and auto-emails, and we've turned our internal marketing team and SEO and PPC teams onto the service. In my opinion, the best feature of Zapier is the ability to build out entire flows (e.g. Facebook Lead Ads submitted triggers adding it to an email list, updating a CRM and sending a text - you don't just have to choose one feature).

Inconvénients

Facebook's API causes Zapier to disconnect frequently, but Zapier is quick to send an email letting us know our Zap isn't functioning correctly, I just wish they would tell us WHY it isn't functioning correctly. The emails should include more details so that we can isolate the particular part of the service that isn't functioning.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Automates Every Day Tasks

Publié le 13/12/2019

Like I said before, we use Zapier to automate tasks that we would normally have to do manually. Things that used to require extra man power and time are done automatically by integrating your every day apps in Zapier.

Avantages

Zapier is great at taking the monotony out of your every day tasks and automates them, saving you both time and money. Zapier does this by connecting to your most used apps and triggering actions depending on conditions that you set up yourself.

A few examples of tasks that I personally use Zapier for include:
- If our organization posts a new Instagram story, Zapier automatically takes that data and posts it on on our WordPress website to the social media section of the website.
- We have a project request form where with any submission, projects are automatically created in Asana. - If I tag a project in Asana, Zapier automatically sends an email to the client that the project is complete.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it can be somewhat of a hurdle to set up certain integrations. Also, the integrations will at times stop working and it can be a challenge to nail down the exact cause. Usually the integrations stops working because of api changes with the individual apps, or if there was a password change with a user in the account.

Ashley F.
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best thing to ever happen to a small business!

Publié le 27/09/2019

Amazing. I can't imagine life and work without using this software to automate our tasks. There is never a question now as to whether certain tasks got completed.

Avantages

My company has a very specific set of tasks to perform daily. With Zapier, we've been able to automate 70% of our daily repetitive tasks. It takes a little getting used to how they set their tasks up, but once you have it figured out, there's almost no limit to what Zapier can accomplish for you. We have been able to send hundreds of thousands of emails automatically without lifting a finger. When the system runs into an issue, it alerts us immediately so we can take action. We would not be where we are today without the functionality and ease-of-use of Zapier. When I have any issues I can't solve, the Zapier team is standing by to help me via person emails to solve the problem correctly the first time without making me feel incompetent. This system has saved us from having to hire an entire IT department. More so, when I DID hire an IT group to help me originally set up, guess what they used? ZAPIER!

Inconvénients

The only thing I dislike about Zapier is the initial learning curve in how it works and needs to flow. After that, it's quite easy. I also wish they would save fields when changing tasks- for instance I have a task that needs to run on a trigger and feed into a database, but each month, the database needs to go to a new tab. Even though I change the tab in the task on zapier, I have to re-enter all other data because zapier erases it. Solve that, and this would be a perfect software for me.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The BEST tool out there for automation & sending data ... wherever! :)

Publié le 06/03/2018

For data-driven businesses who use a large number of SaaS products .. or any software with an API really...which is... I would hope all of them... ;) , Zapier is an absolute no-brainer. Never again (when selecting new software to purchase) do we have to worry "Oh, well it doesn't integrate with {{insertOtherSoftwareHere}}, so we can't use it until their dev teams builds it for us". You have full control over what data goes where, how it should be formatted, and all the tools you need to test & optimize that "data transport" over time. Further, the automation possibilities are nearly endless.

Want to kick-off an email whenever someone completes a training-video on your site? (without having to rely on client-side javascript tagging): easy with zapier.

Want to test out a new e-commerce solution, but don't want to deal with having two sources of product-fulfillment? easy, just send the order data to your existing ecom platform with zapier, and centralize all the fulfillment there.

the possibilities are infinite, it just comes down to having at least one person who is savvy with either Javascript (Node.js) or Python if you want to do more "custom" things beyond the built-in apps (which ... is still a lot).

Can't recommend enough.

Avantages

1. highly flexible & customizable: if they don't have a pre-built integration with a tool you use, you can easily build your own using their built-in webhook, webhook listeners, and "code" blocks. does require a bit of coding experience, but once you or your team build a few things / experiment & figure it out.. it's an absolute game-changer.

2. you'll think "what would i do without this?" ... that's the hallmark of a great software, and Zapier is without a doubt one of the top 3 most important tools for our business. if you want to be data-driven, the first step is getting the right data to the right places. Zapier enables you to do that EASILY.

3. reliable. i've only had about 2 - 3 "outages" in my zaps since i started using the tool, and they were all due to edge-cases that my custom-code steps didn't handle properly. Zapier gives you a nice debugging / testing interface and allows you to search back through every single "zap" that your account has sent over time... and step through them to sort out what the issue might be.

Inconvénients

1. pulling in "test data" when building zaps - this is one thing that really annoys me... when you're creating a new Zap, and Zapier is "testing the step" that you just set up, it only pulls the most recent "event" that matches what you're doing. Now, this is OK in most cases, but if you have a zap that needs to handle a few different situations "conditionally" ... then it stinks. for example, say you want to build a zap that sends your sales team an email every-time a Stripe charge of over is processed. Well, if the most recent charge in Stripe (or the most recent 3 or 4, etc.) are all lower than, then your test will fail. That's a very contrived example, but ideally, Zapier would allow you to search through past events for the app that you're trying to "zap from", and CHOOSE the appropriate test event.

Minor gripe mainly will only impact those who want to build more complex/complicated zaps.

Stefany B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Point and Click Automation

Publié le 22/09/2017

Decrease in errors from inside and outside of the company on paperwork
Increased productivity due to faster dissemination of vital information.
Lower cost to operate. Fewer humans needed to handle the office.

Avantages

There are almost too may pros to mention. Office automation in my number one requirement and Zapier makes it easy and fast. All of my software can now "talk" to each other to handle tedious and time consuming tasks.
Contractors, clients and employees can enter data into front-end forms and everyone gets the right PDF for their needs on the other end. I am still finding new uses as my company grows.

The mail parser offered by Zapier is magical! You choose the information you want pulled from email list and the data is added to your database or any app you have connected. The daily and weekly update emails are scraped for the important parts, all the data is extracted to the apps that are most valuable for the company. As this data is time sensitive, not having to wait for a human to do it keeps us ahead of the curve.

The multi-step addition was right on time. Now I can move data to a number of apps in seconds.
Overall, Zapier has made it easier for my agents to follow the rules. Paperwork is submitted digitally, leads are disseminated automatically saving time between the client calling and getting a return call.

Zapier just saves time and keeps errors to a minimum. If you are control freak like myself, you NEED Zapier.

Inconvénients

Some of the multi step process are not intuitive to create. Support is very helpful but I feel there might need a small interface update that could make it easier to understand.

Jamie W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zapier adds value to all of my other software by putting the polish on all of my web-based...

Publié le 08/08/2017

We use several SAAS solutions in our day-to-day operations. Zapier is the glue that holds it all together. The automation that we've been able to implement through Zapier is what gives the impression of a slick, unified system. It has allowed us to continue improving by using the best features from a wide array of software to build a customized system that works the way we want it to without having to enlist our own team of developers.

I used to run into roadblocks with software and think, "Gee, I wish I could just..." With Zapier, I actually can.

Avantages

Zapier is exceptionally easy to use. I started by playing around with a few of the hundreds of suggested Zaps, but it didn't take long to get the gist and start building from scratch.

I use Zapier to send automated emails triggered by software that either doesn't offer that option natively or doesn't give me as much customization as I want. The result has been increased communication coming out of my office with far less time commitment to make it happen. With budgets what they are these days, I'm constantly being asked to do more with less. Zapier has made that possible.

Another unexpected plus is that I've discovered other great software through Zapier.

I've got a favorite relational database. I've got a favorite web form. I've got a favorite workflow system when I need input from others. Zapier has allowed me to tie all of those together without having to compromise so I can take advantage of the best features of all of them. Because I don't have to intervene manually, there's no duplicate data entry so errors are minimized as well.

Zapier saves me time every day.

Inconvénients

Multi-step Zaps are great, but conditional Zaps would help me stay more organized. Right now, Zapier doesn't offer that so I end up with three separate Zaps that each have a unique filter, rather than one conditional Zap that can route to different steps based on variable input.

So far, I've always been able to find a work around. It's like having a 2000-piece Lego set, but not having the exact piece you want. You can still build your house, and it will be amazing, but it would have saved you a few steps if you just had that one more piece.

Russell B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Pricey but easier to use than competitors

Publié le 27/01/2022

Overall positive, I mostly wish that it were more affordable.

Avantages

It is very easy to get most zaps built out and running, and the tool allows for tremendous creativity and flexibility when it comes to automating workflow processes. Even a task that does not take much time adds up when repeated frequently, and manually doing it also leaves the potential that something gets missed or done incorrectly. Zapier is more robust than its competitors and has fewer errors on the back end. Its support staff are reasonably quick to respond (within 1 business day, typically) and will go into the specific zap that you are having trouble with and explain what needs to be done to fix things.

As the current champion of this type of solution Zapier has by far the largest stable of integrated apps and services compared to the competitors that I have evaluated.

Inconvénients

It is very pricey, and getting more expensive all the time. While I still find value in it, you basically have to spend at least $600 per year (currently) to get full function out of Zapier and even that gives you a small pool of actions that can quickly be exhausted.

Kayona B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best way to make the connection

Publié le 16/07/2019

Overall, Zapier is just a life and time saver! Software companies are popping up every day, often with no regard to how a customer may specifically need it to work with another software. Without Zapier, some functions may need manual attention that very small businesses simply cannot afford to spend the time to give.

Zapier is a must have for any business, big or small.

Avantages

With so much technology being created to make our lives easier, speedbumps can occur when these applications can't seamlessly communicate with each other. Here's where Zapier comes in. This might be the single most important element of my business flow. Zapier is the liaison for all of apps and software, enabling them to talk and connect with each other in ways that, perhaps, they didn't intend.

For example, in my business, we offer a booklet that customers can purchase with add-ons. We do not print the books ourselves; we use a print-on-demand service, so we need the orders sent to that company when they come in. The print company can't connect to our order form, and who has the time to send orders that may come in round the clock, one by one to a fulfillment plant?

Zapier enables us to connect our order form to Gmail so that when the orders come in, an email of the order specifications are automatically sent to the fulfillment company where they can print the book and ship it to our customer.

See? Zapier make life so much easier!

Inconvénients

Although it's fairly user-friendly, setting up a "Zap" (a connection from one software to another, or many others) takes lots of tests with lots of trial and error. This is not necessarily a "con", as most things require tests and are not just "plug-and-play." But I'd advise anyone, especially newcomers to this great software, to count on spending some time to get it right, because it will require quite some time to perfect.