Zoho Creator

Une plateforme avec peu de codage pour créer des applications métiers personnalisées.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

154 avis

eva
eva
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

zoho creator outils d'analyse et de planification des resources d'une entreprise

Publié le 17/10/2023

Avantages

zoho Creator outils d'analyse et de planification des ressources d'une entreprise

Inconvénients

pas d'inconvénients dans l'utilisation de zoho Creator

Jessica
Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

Cost-effective App Builder

Publié le 21/01/2019

Fantastic experience with Zoho Creator. Easy to use and cost-effective.

Fantastic experience with Zoho Creator. Easy to use and cost-effective.

Avantages

Zoho Creator is an effective tool for building applications for your business. We like using it because we do not have to be experienced in programming and other sophisticated tools to start using it for building apps. The apps we always build with Zoho Creator are great and they boost our daily operations.

Inconvénients

Unreliable customer care support team. No other valid reason to complain about Zoho Creator because it has been good to our team.

Nadeemur
Nadeemur
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Wonderful Software to Create an Application

Publié le 28/09/2020

Undoubtedly, Zoho Creator is a very useful tool to make an excellent application. I like to use it as it has the entire necessary feature in it which is essential for creating an application. It works seamlessly well. Only thing is that I would love to see enhancement in the interface of this software.

Avantages

Zoho Creator is a very interesting tool. I can create a perfect application as per my requirement using this software. It is a very helpful tool. There is a drag and drop interface which helps a lot while creating an application; I use it a lot.

Inconvénients

Zoho Creator is an extremely wonderful software to use. However, I don’t like its interface. It is very basic according to me. There should be more improvement in it. Except for this problem I don’t have any other problem with Zoho Creator.

• Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

Great for Prototyping Application, Too Slow for Business Use

Publié le 23/11/2015

I started using Zoho as a quick way to prototype an application. It took a few weeks to build an application that would have taken months in .Net and SQL. My customer loved the application and wanted to use the prototype right off the bat.

The service generally runs fast, however in the afternoons here in the US, the service can grind to a halt. Form loading goes from seconds to minutes. These are serious problems that made me wish I had stuck to using Zoho strictly as a prototype.

Avantages

Great interface, email and text integration.

Inconvénients

1) Speed is too slow for "real" business use.
2) On premise application is forever stuck in Beta, there is no choice but to use Zoho's slow servers.
3) URL and mobile app customization is not possible.

Réponse de Zoho

Thank you for giving Zoho Creator a try. We believe the issue faced by you could be specific to your Zoho Creator application as we haven't had reports of latency from other users. The sluggishness experienced by you in accessing Creator Form especially during a certain time of the day is something that we would like to look into further.

Could you email form details of your Zoho Creator app to presales@zohocreator.com/support@zohocreator.com, please? The team over here would like to ascertain the reasons for the latency issue and revert with possible solutions, if any.

Ahmed
Zoho Creator

Michelle
Michelle

Easy to Use - Great For Business Email

Publié le 08/05/2018

Avantages

We use this mainly for the email for our business. We were able to use our own domain name. It's easy to use and love the interface.

Inconvénients

The sorting capabilities are a little limited. It's not easy to find the settings to forward your email to something like Outlook. I had to search for them.

Anand
Anand

Value for money product!

Publié le 12/03/2022

Avantages

I like customizable data management and adding data to dashboards and customizing them according to our needs. It doesn't need many codings, however, sometimes there might be glitches which can be sorted out with some help from coders

Inconvénients

The price is a little bit costly however they'll provide a discount for non-profits. So it really helps.

David
David
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Good App Making Functionality

Publié le 05/09/2019

We needed unique software, and was able to make it happen with Zoho Creator, and integrate it with the other essential apps on their platform. Very happy.

Avantages

Lots of great and intuitive ways to increase productivity within the Zoho suite of products. If Zoho doesn't provide an app to do what you want, there's a good chance you can use this toolset to make one. It breaks down the functionality used within Zoho, and gives you the customization and power you need to make things work for you.

Inconvénients

I would like some more accessible and robust documentation for some of the options, but was otherwise pleased with the generally intuitive nature.

Nicholas
Nicholas
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Perfect for In-House Custom Database Needs!

Publié le 23/10/2018

Avantages

User Interface design is pretty straightforward - drag and drop.

The Deluge scripting language is really easy to pick up and a lot of the problems you'll need to solve have already been addressed with zoho-specific solutions.

Inconvénients

You are absolutely locked into the interface design aspects for reports and input forms. Nothing is going to look pretty. Any kind of custom formatting is going to require some hacking and testing before you come up with a workable solution.

Emad
Emad
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Relational database web apps made simple!

Publié le 26/09/2017

I really like this web app software. It allows me to quickly create database driven web apps. As soon as I create a new form and place my first field on that form, a database table is created without me doing that! I used to do Oracle development and you have to do a lot just to set up tables, relations, etc. Is so simple to do it with Zoho Creator. You can set up the relations by relating 2 forms together. I think you will however need to write some coding in the Deluge scripting language that comes with Creator to make sure you don't delete any parent rows if child rows exist.

Avantages

Ease of use, creation of web form apps very quickly.

Inconvénients

None but I would love to see more choices on the form themes like they have in Zoho Forms and the ability to place fields anywhere on the form.

Akshila
Akshila
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Easy and Advanced Application Developer for mobile applications

Publié le 29/05/2022

Overall this is a really good solution for selecting if you don't have advanced skills. The GUI is also really helpful in doing developments.

Avantages

I used this because I don't have more skills in mobile application development. But using this tool it's easy to do the task without any issue. this is really a great online platform to do application development. This is not only an application tool but also can do database designs, web developments, and data management also.

Inconvénients

nothing to tell any cons, because this is really helpful to me.

Devashish
Devashish
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Great App Builder for Everyone

Publié le 13/01/2019

My experience with Zoho has been great. It has helped me build a lot of customised applications. It is one of the best CRM custom creators I have come across.

Avantages

I've been using this app for a couple of years. Zoho is very easy to pick up and build simple applications or customise pre-made templates as per your needs. Nevertheless, it is a mighty application builder, and if one knows how to use it correctly, one can build complex applications on it.

Inconvénients

1. Documentation on how to use it and an appendix of features will be good for newcomers.
2. The UI of Zoho can be complicated and overwhelming sometimes.
3. The results from a simple search are not editable. The inclusion of different "view modes" and "edit" features would be great.

• Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement

With Zoho Creator Seriously Anything Is Possible

Publié le 23/11/2018

Awesome, I love Zoho Creator. We use it for many different parts of our business to complement what we accomplish with Zoho CRM. It can house a ton of data and the UI is nice and easy to navigate. Forms from Creator can easily be integrated with other Zoho apps to make Zoho Creator even more powerful!

Avantages

If you can think up an app, or a business workflow, or a business data scenario, or seriously anything, Zoho Creator can handle it. They have pre-built apps which can be modified to suit your business app needs, or you can build apps from scratch. Basic apps with basic workflow or notifications can be set up in minutes. Creator integrates nicely with other Zoho apps (for Zoho One users) like Zoho CRM and Zoho Books.

Inconvénients

The scripting language Zoho Creator uses is called DELUGE. It is the powerful engine behind what seriously makes anything possible with Zoho Creator. For most users that have no coding background it this can provide limits as DELGUGE can be difficult to learn.

Paul
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great software. If you need customization, you need to try it.

Publié le 07/06/2017

Was less costly than our previous software solution with more customization as long as we were willing and able to learn how to use Zoho to its full potential.

Avantages

The software is easy to pick up and build simple applications or customize pre-made application to suit your needs. But also you can build some complex applications, don't be fooled. We use the software daily in a large corporate environment for various tasks such as a sales lead contact directory by modifying a pre-made application and also we built a ground-up application for a service ticketing system/workflow management.

Inconvénients

What could use improving is the documentation for the more complex functions when building an application. There is lots of help, but sometimes for the more complex tasks I am doing it may take a few days to find what I need. But I will say that there is much more documentation and also help videos than in the past.

Tyagarajan

Create your own apps

Publié le 18/05/2022

It has a low learning curve and low code capabilities are outstanding. The built-in templates are quite easy to use and gets you going quickly to hit the road running

Avantages

Low code, easy to shift manual processes to apps using creator, short dev cycle, easy to publish on iOS and Android. Drag and drop and deluge scripting language. Choose from a number of pre built applications and just tweak them to suit your needs.

Inconvénients

For complex data manipulation the need to use deluge scripting can be a bummer. Though not difficult to learn, it may be a hurdle for ppl Needing a no code platform.

Kartheeban

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simply the best in the market. You can build 90% of all internal apps using Zoho Creator

Publié le 18/07/2017

We were able to scale quickly because of Zoho Creator.

We were able to scale quickly because of Zoho Creator.

Avantages

1. Simple drag and drop feature.
2. Less code. If you are a first timer, You can build an app just by exploring the platform for 15 mins
3. Takes less than 10 mins to build an app.
4. Complex apps too can be built on this platform.
5. Very user-friendly

Inconvénients

1. I do not see much fault with this.
2. When requirements get tricky, you need a person who is good at logical thinking and problem solving to handle those requirements.

Lina
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Low-code platform to quickly create apps faster

Publié le 04/07/2022

Powerful automation with easy workflow management and Clouds integration that makes it easy to collect and analyze data with effective collaboration to develop quality app faster.

Avantages

Excellent Cloud access to innovative technologies and great integration with third-party solutions and also for support multiple languages.

Inconvénients

Advanced app development features comes at a price.

Pratik
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Truly an Operating System for Business

Publié le 29/03/2019

My overall experience of working on logo to develop application was excellent. I have no plans of switching to another technology/platform.

Avantages

As the zoho tagline said, Operating system for business. It is truly an amazing platform to run your business with ease. Being able to solve the clients business problems and helping them build an app with zoho platform is really an amazing experience.

Inconvénients

If you are not a programmer then you need to hire a certified developer. That's all it takes and you are on you way to successful business app.

• Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Automate your business processes!!!

Publié le 01/09/2018

Overall, very happy with the solution. We use it to manage our QC and RMA processes.

Avantages

Zoho creator is intuitive and a great tool to automate business processes. We are a manufacturer and use this for QC and RMA management. I love that whatever you create can work on phones, tablets, and the web. They also have great support and they have conferences you can attend to get one on one with the developers and experts and get your questions answered. You can't beat the price either!

Inconvénients

Creator was upgraded to creator 5 relatively recently and all of the help documentation has not yet been updated accordingly.

Daniel
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Enjoyable to use and productive but lacking in theming functions and scalability questionable

Publié le 05/12/2017

Very easy to create a CRUD application to gather and manipulate data with some integration and reporting features.

Avantages

Very easy to build a CRUD application using drag and drop form designer.

Deluge scripting language is javascript like and easy to carry out simple transformations and calculations. It's simple to pick up and quite powerful.

The UI is clean and quite nice by default but themes cannot be customised.

Ability to take input from web facing forms captured to a backend Creator database for further processing and workflow. This is a great feature that makes it very suitable for web based leads and enquiries, CRM functions and bookings.

Inconvénients

Very limited UI customisation, basically you have to pick a theme and stick with that

Feels quite restrictive to the Zoho ecosystem

Report design is poor and difficult to understand but actually quite versatile once you dive deep

Mobile app is appealling, but I don't like the way it has to run within the Zoho wrapper app. End users don't really understand that you open Zoho Creator and then you open your database/application. Would be better to be able to compile to individually wrapped apps.

Abias
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

i will give it a fair trial

Publié le 04/03/2020

i am solving problem of keeping on changing documents numbering and have a continuous numbering
and...

and easing keeping of records

Avantages

its more intelligent easy to access and faster

Inconvénients

The software is quite advanced it make my job easier and faster

• Support client

Decent application builder if you're working with ZohoCRM

Publié le 24/07/2018

Avantages

Integration with ZohoCRM is simple with Creator. Features are decent but I would suggest that you look into whether Creator meets your specific business needs as the templated solutions may not fit.

Inconvénients

Exclusive use of Zoho's deluge language makes any troubleshooting a bit of a challenge since support is not 24/7. If Creator used a standard programming language, we could ask questions through stackoverflow or the general public who knows that language.

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome field app with no internal mobile team.

Publié le 10/07/2020

Awesome, we are not planning to replace Zoho soon.

Awesome, we are not planning to replace Zoho soon.

Avantages

The ability to send and consume data to and from zoho creator via API was awesome in integrating to to our internal products.

Inconvénients

The limited features working offline or in patchy network areas was a huge problem.

Kristen
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Versatile and dynamic software

Publié le 15/05/2018

Avantages

I like that it's very easy for someone like me to create my own database. I was also able to embed the form into my website and receive automated email notifications every time a client or service provider submitted a new request or their details. All for a reasonable price.

Inconvénients

There are some components of the software that are too technical and complicated for even me to understand, so they go unused.

• Secteur d'activité : Développement de programmes
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Zoho Creator review

Publié le 18/10/2018

Highly recommended for business operation

Highly recommended for business operation

Avantages

Best application builder that has different functionalities suited for business and personal use. You can collaborate with the team and sync the updates while the development is ongoing. You can upload files and documents that can be use to be a source of database of your application. it has different templates that is ready to use and its highly customize to suited on the user requirements. No need for coding skills because its user-friendly. It has 15 days trial period for free.

Inconvénients

the 15 days trial period. This can be promoted as free forever by setting some limitation on the functionality for free and paid.

Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

I love it!

Publié le 14/03/2017

I started using Zoho's emails first and then gradually other features. Great company, cheap and effective. Their interface is better than Google Apps for sure - Put the two side by side and compare, you will see.

Great value for money.

Inconvénients

Their live ticket generation system takes way too long.