Avis sur Insightly

Avis sur Insightly

Insightly

CRM en ligne pour petite entreprise

3.9/5 (144 avis)
34 676     5 253

Anonymous
Account Manager (secteur : Consumer Services, 1-10 employés)

Hot Dang This Is A Good Tool

14/12/2016

I've used various other tools like Insightly and well, this is by far my favorite. It is so easy to use, has an attractive interface, and doesn't have too many complicated features. I would definitely say yes if anyone asked if they should use this tool.

Pour

So Simple! Your child could figure out how to use this tool after playing with it for 30 seconds. I love the fact that I can tie in emails to particular projects or clients. This helps me keep a database all within one place.

Contre

The sales side of things could use some spicing up. I'm coming from using Salesforce (Not a fair comparison) but I'm used to a much deeper and more intuitive process for my sales flow.

9/10

Recommendations to others considering Insightly

If you are looking for a tool to help keep clients, tasks, emails, etc. organized, I'd definitely buy this!

Iain Mackay

Utilisateur Vérifié

Long time user verging toward long-suffering user

05/10/2016

This is a product I wanted to like so much. We have been using Insightly for many years. We were attracted to it because it combined CRM and Project Management. Over the years they have improved the CRM aspect, but have left PM virtually untouched. Their support is haphazard and they often introduce new *features* which cause problems - like the day Google Contact Sync stopped working, or the day Google Contact Sync started duplicating contacts in Google etc. Because we signed up so long ago, we have an excellent pricing model. If we were paying more I would be really dissatisfied. Oh and they are just appalling at sharing their product roadmap. It's like driving a manual shift car as the mechanic is fitting new gears as you speed up.

Pour

Great CRM and Pipeline Management out the box! Contact Syncing for Google is great - despite minor issues. Good simple project lists. Links nicely to Mailchimp and Xero.

Contre

Very very poor project management. You will need to use other packages for almost anything. No resource management. No Gantt charts. No visibility. Email integration is rudimentary. Task integration is non-existent. No Office 365 contact synchronisation.

5/10

Recommendations to others considering Insightly

If you want a good cheap CRM, look no further. If you want an integrated CRM/PM, it doesn't really deliver.

Réponse de Insightly

Thanks for the feedback. I'll pass this on to our product team because all feedback helps us improve. With regards to exposing our product road map -- it's common that privately held companies do not make their product road map public. If you have specific questions on features please send an email to laura@insightly.com and we can let you know if they are on the roadmap. Thanks.

Anonymous
Marketing Manager (secteur : Computer Software, 1-10 employés)

great value for money

27/09/2016

we use it for our small business and it works great! Been using it for 3 years, and still happy with our choice, it is nice to see all the added features regularly!

Pour

ease of use, integrations, price, insightly university

limited costumization

9/10

Recommendations to others considering Insightly

Give it a try :)

1 sur 1 personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile
Clayton John

Google Sync Does Not Work

20/08/2016

Google Sync does not work for events. If you enable it historic events disappear from insightly. If you need to know who attended events (meetings, seminars, courses, etc) in the past then this is pretty serious. We've reported it to support and they've told us it has been fixed twice. It has not. You can also not export / import events records. We also find insightly slow to load. This is presumably because we are based in the UK.

Pour

It's relatively easy to use and good if you are a startup / small uncomplicated business. The google mail integration and auto contact creation is a real time saver.

Contre

Google Sync does not work as advertised. You cannot export / import event data. Insightly feels slow. Expensive for what you get.

4/10

Recommendations to others considering Insightly

Insightly is a good place to start but if you might outgrow it in 12 months or so.

1 sur 1 personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile

Réponse de Insightly

Sorry that Google contact sync is not meeting your expectations. We offer Google contact sync and Google calendar sync:

Typically with sync functionality you can't import data into the process. Feel free to send your support ticket number to laura@insightly.com and we can look into your ticket/request with our support team.

If you feel that our pricing is too expensive, feel free to use our free account - there's never a better price than free!

Caitlin Petkovic

Utilisateur Vérifié

Easy to use and customise

31/07/2016

Small Australian NFP Charity that manufacturers custom disability solutions. Insightly enabled us to have a custom CRM and project management system all in one, for a 20th of the cost as other systems. We are learning things all the time and continually improving our process. The only thing I wish Insightly would do is not have their live seminars at 1am or 4am Canberra time (+10), other then that really happy.

Pour

Easily adaptable workflows, and the tags make it easy to sort through all the data. For us the tags are amazing as we can sort through our hundreds of volunteers by skill and location, to quickly and easily assign to projects.

Contre

I wish the reporting features where as intuitive as the rest of the app.

Time used: 6-12 mois

10/10

Recommendations to others considering Insightly

If you have a clear vision of how your workflow pipelines structured then it will be easy to set up. Also if your a NFP or charity then Insightly is exceptional value for money, with its 50% discount.

Jonathan Brown

Unresponsive customer service

28/06/2016

I opened a customer service ticket on May 12th regarding problems I'm having getting Insightly to import new contacts from my Google address book. The problem is still unresolved, and I haven't heard a word from their customer service since June 9th despite repeated emails to them.

2 sur 2 personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile

Réponse de Insightly

Sorry that you had a bad experience with our support team. If you would like to send your ticket number to laura@insightly.com we can investigate the issue for you. Thanks

Dave Ruffo

Utilisateur Vérifié

Decent service but we're looking at alternate options.

27/06/2016

We've been looking around for a new system for the past few months. Insighly has a lot of great features but we've run into way too many problems using it.

Pour

* CRM and project management together in the same application * Easy navigation between clients, leads, tasks, etc * User-friendly interface * Customer service is always quick to respond, however, they make decisions to "fix" things based on the number of "votes" they receive from other users. (Falls under CON as well)

Contre

Far too many features are missing and it seems like Insightly just isn't in a hurry to make the necessary features available such as: * Can't send HTML emails from within Insightly. It's 2016 -- HTML email has been around for a long time. It's so hard to believe that this isn't a priority for them. * Can't PRINT any of the data from within Insightly. This is a necessary feature for our company (and I'd think for ANY company). What good can our data do for our company if it can't be printed out? * There always seems to be some kind of bug with the Google calendar integration. Items appear as one date inside of Insightly and another date inside Google Calendar. * Cost of service is ridiculously overpriced when compared to the basic functionality that is missing. Cost of $35/month per user means that it could cost us $350/month to migrate our team to Insightly -- we simply CAN NOT JUSTIFY SPENDING $4200 per year on a system that isn't fully functional.

2 sur 3 personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile
Robert Hanselman

Impossible

08/06/2016

I started with Insighly about 3 months ago and everything seemed to be going well. When purchasing the package they made sure and called me everyday to get me signed up. However, (3 months later) the site is now broken down. I can not transfer e-mails from the side bar. Huge problem. Tried calling customer service and they said to E-MAIL the support team. That's fine but it would be nice to talk to a warm soul. So basically I have been out of service with Insightly for a month and a half. The response i got from the support e-mail is "the technicians are working on it to fix the problem" ...... A one line answer.

Pour

I like the system ...It works for me ....I am a recruiter and it really keeps me organized

Contre

If it would work I could use it .....but I paid for the entire year and now I feel like I got ripped off.

Hi --

Sorry that you had a bad experience. Please send an email to Laura@insightly.com with your support ticket number and we will investigate. Thanks.

Julius Gregorauskas

Utilisateur Vérifié

Great sales and project management tool!

22/04/2016

One of the best CRM/sales management tools on the market. Have been using it to track all of a small lawyer company's (30 users) contacts into one place. The card reader works just fine, but the deep integration with Google Apps is the best part. It's not a super-duper CRM like Salesforce, but it does all that is needed for a SMB and more.

Pour

- Integration with Google Apps for Work. - Basic project management capabilities (separate module).

Contre

- Little to do if you want to see the whole sales process and customize it accordingly (basic functions only).

Hrag Kalebjian

Super Easy CRM

31/03/2016

If you're just starting off in sales and want to start tracking calls, emails, etc, then Insightly is a great product, for free. Super easy to use, you can even import your contacts.

Pour

Easy to use, allows you to create sub categories for tracking customers. Easily search, for businesses or people.

Contre

Difficult to get a response from customer service for enhancement requests

Anonymous
Senior Marketing Manager (secteur : Computer Software, 11-50 employés)

Helpful CRM tool

23/03/2016

Easy yet powerful CRM software for everyday use. We've tried 3 different CRMs and this is the first one that meets our needs. It helps us manage leads and tasks associated with them. No learning curve.

Pour

- Email feature - Mobile app is the best app ever - Reminders - Email integrations

Contre

- No auto-save when creating leads, tasks, projects

Gabriel Stein

Utilisateur Vérifié

A great entry level option

23/01/2016

May not be as full featured as the bigger CRM's, but that's not the point. Great for use in a small business with a couple employees. It can provide a good solution to keeping all the data and info in a single place, and is pretty quick to get up and running.

Pour

- Hooks up to Zapier which means you can connect it to or have it do just about anything else - Plenty of features to get started - Easy enough to use

Contre

- Potentially cluttered or confusing for some first time CRM users - Can be convoluted in it's UX and use logic

Steven Figueroa

Utilisateur Vérifié

A great CRM for Google Apps users!

11/10/2015

I first signed up my company for insightly to use on internet sales for furniture products. We ended up expanding that use as sales reps enjoyed how simple it was to use and share info on leads.

Pour

Keeping track of leads and contacts made with those leads. Sharing leads and estimating the value they present to bring in closers or specialist if necessary. Google Apps integration is fantastic.

Contre

Scheduled follow ups is a feature they could use tremendously. Automatic emails and scheduled timeframes would be nice but not a deal breaker.

Steven Rosenberg

Utilisateur Vérifié

Has anybody at Insightly actually ever sold anything?

28/07/2015

I just put this up on their support desk website: I am still in my free trial stage and becoming very frustrated. I have a very simple sales cycle and want to keep my data in one place. I was trying to figure out contact to leads and how to integrate tasks with organizations. It's way too complicated. I have asked for 1-1 training at $250 for an hour, but response has been slow. I searched and Insightly was rated highly for small business. I have been a small business for over 30 years and venturing into a new project where CRM could be helpful. However, I don't think anybody at Insightly has actually sold anything to anybody or knows the steps in a sales cycle. The inability to easily convert a prospect/contact into a lead with a simple click is mind boggling in what is supposed to be a top-notch CRM system. That is the essence of what I am trying to do -- track an unqualified contact to a prospect to a sale.....why else would I use a CRM. Maybe it's time to look at different options. I don't have the time or patience to make this happen. I work a lot with databases (I have a mailing business). I am used to figuring out software and making it work. I am just becoming very frustrated that the videos don't match what I am seeing and the e-mail response is slow to non-existent. I have outlined my sales process and sent it up because I want to know if I what I want to do can be done simply. I am turning some of the functions over to people who know how to do simple tasks. It's my job to figure out how to do it and explain it to them.

Pour

Pricing for a 2 person operation seems reasonable.

Contre

The time lag in customer service is frustrating. I have spent the last 3 days trying to figure out simple concepts. Now I find out that turning a contact into a lead is difficult. Why else would I even want to use a CRM package if it was not about turning contacts into leads into sales.

2 sur 3 personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile
Ivan Gibson

Different, innovative, and simple

13/07/2015

Intelligent people simplify complex things, and that's what Insightly has done with their CRM. Easy to set up, customise, and actually delivers what a small to medium business truly needs. I love it!

Pour

Easy to set up Fully customisable Intuitive Simple reporting Integrates to social networks and web-to-business campaigns extremely simply

Contre

Page response times can be somewhat slower than the big-name CRM's. The web-to-contact and web-to-lead codes don't seem to work well with Google sites, which can make it difficult to use for someone who isn't particularly familiar with html Very minor cons compared to all the pros this app offers

Amit Dunsky ☁

Utilisateur Vérifié

Great software design, poor software performance, horrible support

25/04/2015

I've been quite a happy Insightly user for the past few years. Lately, I had a growing amount of reminders that didn't get sent to my email. I've missed a few critical milestones and lost a few deals because of that. I just didn't get reminder for tasks I managed at Insightly. So I approached Insightly customer support. Never got them to reply sooner than 48 hours post sending the ticket message, and I keep getting replies saying (in short): we can't help you! CRM is such an important aspect of business management, and I can't live with such an attitude. Am now actively looking for an alternative, although I like Insightly approach to CRM and acknowledge the time and effort it will most likely take to make the transition. Even so, can't work that way anymore. Truly am sad to say, I Would not recommend Insightly to anyone.

Pour

Great CRM. Easy to learn, (weak) integration with Gmail, interesting outlooks on the sale lifecycle.

Contre

Horrible support. poor response time, Failed handling with their own technical issues.

25 sur 25 personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile
Jamie Lin

Love your CRM

09/04/2015

Looking for a SIMPLE CRM to implement for your business - check out Insightly.

Pour

Ease of Use – Insightly is super easy to implement and use. You can start with an easy sales process and implement within hours. It is also great to use a virtual files with all it’s great integration. It is easy to use for projects, HR and vendor management as well as sales. Integration – Insightly has awesome integration with Google For Work and O365! Then you can integrate with Google Drive, Drop Box, Box.com, O365 documents, Evernote and QuickBooks Online. The integration with the document applications is great because users who don’t need licenses to Insightly can still see those documents. Functionality – Because it’s easy to use it has great functionality. Leads transition to opportunities which transition to projects so that all information comes over.

Contre

It could use better reporting. I expect to see improvements in reporting soon.

4 sur 5 personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile
Brenda McKinley

Utilisateur Vérifié

We were using a much more expensive CRM

28/03/2015

but when the time came to make a change in the team, we decided to give Insightly a try. During the free trial we were really impressed. We have been using it for about 5 months now on the paid plan and we find new functionality all the time. We love it.

The interaction with Google Apps

Contre

When we first signed up we did not register through Google Apps and the transition was difficult.

Réponse de Insightly

Great -- glad Insightly is working for you! Soon, we will be adding functionality to make the transition between signing up for an Insightly web account and an Insightly for Google Apps account much easier.

David Haddad

Utilisateur Vérifié

Weak functionality, horrendous customer service

27/02/2015

They have great customer service. If you want to upgrade. If you want to cancel your account good luck finding someone to speak with. Be very careful before you give them your credit card. Our team found it easy to get started but hard to do the things they wanted to do within the app. Features rolled out slowly as compared to many Saas apps we use asa business. Buyer beware.

Pour

Easy to get started. weak functionality & google apps integration. Slow feature rollouts. Horrendous customer service.

Contre

Really really bad customer service. Continued charging me 3 months after I cancelled my account and I'm still trying to have them to stop charging me and issue my refund.

14 sur 14 personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile

Réponse de Insightly

We apologize for any extra billing that may have occurred. Please contact our support team so they can review your account can resolve this issue for you. At this time we don't have phone based technical support, we have email based technical support so if you haven't already created a ticket to address this issue then please send an email to support@insightly.com. If you already have a support ticket, please feel free to email laura@insightly.com with the ticket number and we can check the status for you. Thanks.

Un utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur Vérifié

Gmail app is horrid and customer service is really slow

26/02/2015

The gmail app is very weak. It doesn't pick up email contacts in forwarded emails. If you don't start your account as a Google apps account you can't add it later. It turns on the service for everyone in your domain which got my technical team pretty pissed off. I also have encountered major issues with the plug-in saying it cannot authenticate. I'm used to Cirrus Insight which has phenomenal gmail integration. To make it worse, Insightly has very weak customer service. You don't hear back from them for 24 hours and even then they use a help service that is full of noise and hard to follow. Very risky software. Really look into the whole suite of services before you subject your sales team to major headaches.

10 sur 12 personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile

Réponse de Insightly

At this you cannot convert an Insightly web account (i.e. not integrated with Google Apps) to an Insightly account for Google Apps -- they are two separate types of accounts. We are working to reduce the turnaround time for our support response. Also we use Zendesk for our help application so sorry that you had issues working with us through Zendesk. Thanks.

Oliver Lee

Utilisateur Vérifié

Good Idea, could be better executed

21/01/2015

I have used Insightly for over a 6 months. Does a lot of things well, for it to be intergrated with Gmail you need to download google for work apps and start another account and I find the whole process quite mind numbing with very minimal support. Since I also needed to contact my hosting site a few other steps. The user interface is very clunky when you go to an "opportunity," the dash board should show a preview of notes, a preview of the email and some other glance able information. However, In sightly forces you to click the different tabs to find the information that you need, which when compounded with the amount of leads you have gets pretty annoying

Pour

Great for small businesses, better than an excel spread sheet. Great tool if they continue to build on it

Contre

If they hired a user interface designer and looked how they can make information more presentable and easier to use.

8 sur 8 personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile

Réponse de Insightly

Thanks for that feedback. I'll pass it on to our product group.

Peter Pawlus

Utilisateur Vérifié

I use Insightly for a number of our clients

18/12/2014

Insightly is awesome for it's ease of use, deep Google integration and their mobile app. I primarily use Insightly for clients that are field sales reps and need to update contacts from their mobile phone.

Pour

Easy to use, integration with Google Apps, mobile app is always improving.

Contre

Need better integration for email marketing. Mailchimp integration is lacking the ability to export to Mailchimp Groups. The current integration only allows exporting to a Mailchimp List (unlike the other CRM we deploy). Please add soon!

6 sur 6 personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile
Katy Armstrong

Insightly - great offering

09/12/2014

I've been trialling Insightly and Solve360. I really like Insightly but there are some limitations versus Solve which are making me think twice. I can only customize 25 fields in contacts when I need more - SOLVE has unlimited custom fields. The other great thing with Solve is that you can give a contact a tag and apply only some custom fields to that particular category which is great for what I need. Another advantage Solve seems to have over Insightly is that you can share a "project blog" in Solve with an external person such as a client. That's fantastic when you want to be able to show your client how far along a project you are. Instant access. You can also operate all your gmail from directly inside Solve - total integration. That said, Insightly looks better to my eye and has unlimited storage. I think if you could get up to speed with SOLVE on the other items, you'd be at the front of the pack and I would be IN for sure.

Unlimited storage Intuitive Great gmail gadget

Contre

Falls short of full webmail integration Only 25 custom fields - too few for my liking and no ability to have subsets of custom fields No ability to share a project with a client

Hi --

Thanks for the feedback. I just have a couple questions. What is your use case that requires more than 25 custom fields? I ask just because for most of our customers 25 custom fields is plenty.

Also I don't quite understand what this means 'contact a tag and apply only some custom fields to that particular category which is great for what I need.' I'm not sure if you are applying a tag at the contact level or the field level.

At this time, we don't have the ability to share a project to your customers via a portal.

With regards to manipulating your gMail, did you check out the Insightly gadget which works with Google Apps gMail?

If you would like to discuss further or would like additional clarification, please feel free to email laura@insightly.com.

Thanks

Un utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur Vérifié

Great program that can sometimes be "An un-tappable resourse!

16/11/2014

We are a small start-up company and have been using Insightly for about 5 months. I have used several more complex CRM's in the past. While I "Get" CRM and I like the program, there are enough questions to drive a user crazy! To wit: When entering a phone number you have to insert the dashes. A minor point that gets frustrating very quickly! One should be able to set a "Default Country." Entering United States every time gets tedious! On other CRM programs, I can enter a contact once and, if there is another person from that same company, I can choose to retain the information and simply change the name and e-mail address. Not so with Insightly! You have to re-enter ALL of the info for each contact! Upon entering the program, Insightly proudly announces that they have teamed-up with "Microsoft One drive" and Google "Whatever." I'm older but not that far gone, yet I haven't a CLUE as to what these programs are and how to use them! Finally, the big frustration: How does a task differ from an event differ from a meeting differ from notes? Now, don't get me wrong, the Insightly team always returns my e-mail questions promptly but, how many times can I do that in one day? There really needs to be a manual (not videos!) for this stuff! I looked for an "Insightly For Dummies" book on Amazon but there isn't one. This CRM is obviously geared towards twenty-something's and not us older folks.. And yet, we outnumber them and in many cases make more $$$ than them! Are you listening Insightly?

Pour

Inexpensive with basic functions that are easy to use

Contre

No easy way to get answers to questions

Réponse de Insightly

We'll pass the feedback on entering data on to our product group. With regards to tutorial information to help you get started we have a number of resources for first time Insightly users -- many of them are on our resources page on our website (www.insightly.com/resources). Our Getting Started Guide is a ebook on the resources page. Our our online knowledgebase has great FAQs (i.e. what are tasks and how do I use them?) and short 3-4 min tutorial videos (Insightly University). You can access our online knowledgebase at help.insightly.com (and there is also a link to our knowledgebase from our resources page). Also if you are a paid customer we offer phone based '1 on 1 Help to Get You Started' (www.insightly.com/pricing).

On a positive note, I'm glad that you are pleased with the response from our support team.

With regards to age, the bulk of our users are in the 35-50 range so we welcome users of all ages :>)

Hope this helps.

Stephanie Ciancio

Almost great

13/11/2014

The ability to have one place to track project progress and CRM was enough to get my team to plug our entire launch strategy into Insightly. We're experiencing a major feature gap in that file attachments don't link to tasks. This basic feature of other project management platforms seems to have been overlooked by Insightly. They offer file attachments to opportunities, contacts and projects, but it's a pain to backtrack and search around for which file you need out of all the files associated with a project. Otherwise it's great that it integrates with Google Apps, docs, email and even Evernote. I hope they patch in links to tasks soon. We have 8 days to decide whether or not to stick with the platform.

Pour

+ One interface for project management and CRM +Integrates with Google Apps, docs, email and even Evernote

Contre

+ Can't link files to tasks

Réponse de Insightly

You can link tasks to contacts, opportunities, projects, organizations, and emails. You can find out more here: http://help.insightly.com/how-do-i-use-tasks-in-insightly/

Témoignages clients

Les témoignages ci-dessous ont été fournis par Insightly.

As a small business I struggle with my administrative overhead. Insightly has improved this situation dramatically.

Alternate Instinct (from Google apps marketplace)

Insightly is a 5 start app I use on daily basis that helps me keep my business and personal life organised and share my projects, tasks, emails and docs with others.

Martin Thomsik (from Google Apps Marketplace)

Our firm eased our way into using insightly and now we are using it full force. I can open a project and see everything I need to stay on top of client needs. I can also manage staff work load and easily see who has a lot to do, and who has too little. All of the information we need is located in one place (contact, deadlines, emails, documents, status updates), which makes my job easier.

Kimberly Childs (from Google Apps Marketplace)